[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does everyone shit on bisexuals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
why does everyone shit on bisexuals
>>
Because we're heartbroken neckbeards.

Heterosexuality is accepted and has an easy life plan, so the stereotype is that your bisexual love will always leave you to settle down with a heterosexual partner.

That, and in regard to lesbians, there's a far overused trope of having your lesbians turn out to actually be bisexual, and that's infuriating.
>>
File: [threesome].png (463 KB, 1023x706) Image search: [Google]
[threesome].png
463 KB, 1023x706
>>6454550
honestly i don't have fucking idea, i suposed is bc we show to the world that is not divided between black and white, "gay and straight", a straight men can say "i'm not gay, i like women", if the society is ignorant about bisexuality, "you suck cock, you are a liar faggot", is easy way to separated "queers" (everyone not cishet") to "normal people".

at least for the straight men and woman hating bisexual men.

gay men? i suposed is bc they fear we left them for a woman, and you know what? is very probably that if i have a Long relationship with another male i'm gonna left him for woman.

maybe is "internalized homophobia", but i want to form a family with a woman, preferably if the woman is also bisexual.
>>
>>6454564
i'm not just talking about gays and lesbeans but like, i was discussing why i identify as bisexual instead of pansexual with someone and some other girl came up to tell me i was ignorant before walking off. i'm just so sick of all this, it makes me not even want to be out, it's like bisexuals are the last fucking group that anyone - even within the community - care about because everyone wants to appropriate the movement for their gender nonissues now. every conversation i have about being bisexual now devolves into some sort of biphobic, transphobic accusatory attack on that word and identity
>>
>>6454596
>i was discussing why i identify as bisexual instead of pansexual with someone and some other girl came up to tell me i was ignorant before walking off
Why would you give any recognition or any attention whatsoever to the identity of "pansexual"? That was probably what attracted the angry girl's attention.

>every conversation i have about being bisexual now devolves into some sort of biphobic, transphobic accusatory attack on that word and identity
Sounds like you just talk to shitty people.
>>
>>6454623
i was talking to a friend. it was a discussion on the validity of both terms existing and being used
>>
File: biscum.png (258 KB, 488x491) Image search: [Google]
biscum.png
258 KB, 488x491
>>
>>6454651
>the validity
Yep, I definitely see how you attracted random angry girl, just don't mention stupid shit like 'pansexual' anymore as it is beneath your notice.
>>
To be honest i only do it because other anon do it
>>
>>6454596
pansexuality is retarded because there are only two genders, therefore being bisexual covers all the genders
this is counting mtfs as female and ftms as male
>>
>>6454550
Because they can't poo in the loo
>>
>>6454550
For the same reason everyone hates half-elves and werewolves.

Straights look at them and see filthy half-gays waiting to turn rabid and give them the gay gene virus with a single deadly bite.

Gays look at them and see half-straights waiting to turn heteronormative and leave them to go marry some girl and start a family, never to have gay sex again until they're 55 and start creeping on 15 year old twinks behind their wife's back.

They're also supposed to be the number one disease vector for HIV, but that's actually heterosexual women ironically so there's that.
>>
>>6454585
I want Koichi to be my bf
>>
File: Blushy Wojak Girl.png (13 KB, 427x492) Image search: [Google]
Blushy Wojak Girl.png
13 KB, 427x492
>>6454550
I'm bisexual and I wish someone cute would shit on me :(
>>
File: 1457436340378.gif (445 KB, 463x215) Image search: [Google]
1457436340378.gif
445 KB, 463x215
>>6455637
>>
>>6455643
Stop posting that stupid grinch baby, you're making a very real sexual affliction into some try-hard meme
>>
File: [threesome4].jpg (405 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
[threesome4].jpg
405 KB, 700x525
>>6455474
0k, i prefer be doomed by rohan and yasuho honestly.
>>
>>6455469
>but that's actually heterosexual women

...having sex with bisexual men.
>>
Because sexuality is a spectrum so technically almost everyone is bisexual and it's fun to shit on the people who actually call themselves bisexuals. It's just a big inside joke really.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.