[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I convince myself that every week and month in my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 960x731
How do I convince myself that every week and month in my life where I am not in treatments is not going to waste when I know I'm lying?
>>
Then don't let that time go to waste, it's not going to magically get better the instant you get on HRT. Practice makeup, voice, body language and so on already. Work out/lose weight (if you need to!). You can do it!
>>
>>6455743
I'm ftm with massive tits.
>>
>>6455682

Is this so you can repress for life or to tide you over for now?

>>6455769

As an MtF, I'm curious how you got them and I'd like to ask some questions, if you don't mind. How big are they? When did they start developing? Are they mostly that big because of your body weight? What did your diet consist of? Did you drink lots of soy, milk, or some other milk substitute? Are all/most of the women in your family also busty? Are large breasts common for your area/ethnicity?
>>
>>6456189
I'm a scandinavian, and otherwise fairly small. I'm about 75DD or 75E on european sizes, and otherwise normal weight. At the time I'm around 125 lbs and don't really have what it takes to go under, since I do a physical job and being underweight would really harm my work performance.
>>
>>6455769
I'm not an expert but isn't breast reduction a fairly simple procedure?
>>
>>6458481
So is their complete removal.

They're not big enough to qualify, so I have to take years and years to prove that they give me EMOTIONAL distress.

Unfortunately nobody really believes I have feelings.
>>
>>6458415

You were actually thinking about going underweight to not deal with your breasts?

>>6458481

I don't think it is, based on the explanation by this surgeon somewhere in this video.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CeSUq7ixB1o

>>6458581

Are you the same Finnish anon whose doctors don't even let you think about transition until you clear your mental health issues up?
>>
>>6458696
My mental health issues will never be fixed. They are an inherent part of me and I won't sit and wait patiently while they waste 50 years to completely undo my personality. With group therapy with seven cis women.
>>
>>6458581
That's fucked. Be well mate.
>>
>>6458805
I don't get how I'm supposed to fix my self-esteem when they keep treating me like dirt.
>>
>>6458696

Oh wait, never mind it wasn't that video about boobs, it was this one.

https://youtu.be/Xhs3uGCNetI?t=26m55s

>>6458767

So you can't take advantage of EU agreements to get treatment in some other country that would speed you along? Although from what I've heard, all European countries sound pretty slow when it comes to treatment for trans people, and the Netherlands sounds like the most liberal.
>>
>>6459159
Welcome to catch-22, the trans grandeur game show where every move costs you, taking none guarantees you lose, only marginal victories are possible, and the hosts berate you the whole way through. Watch out for Doctor Helpful! He'll get to invalidate your choices and make them for you as many times as he feels like.

But seriously, that sucks and I wish there were some way we could improve it all.
>>
>>6459341
If I don't get on hormones by the end of the year, I'll look into it.
>>
>>6459648

You said you've been at this for so many years already... Are you sure you actually have a chance of it happening by the end of this year?
>>
>>6459665
I tried first as a minor, got turned down, tried to give up, gave up on giving up and sought back into treatments last year. My first time at the clinic was in february.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.