[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FTMs and Femininity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Yuureitou1_Niceoppai_001.jpg (293 KB, 1091x1462) Image search: [Google]
Yuureitou1_Niceoppai_001.jpg
293 KB, 1091x1462
How do FTMs feel about this?

I am, perhaps mistakenly so, attracted to FTMs, despite never having gotten to know any in person. I feel safer around them than with real men, since they've lived on the other side. I also like them for their weakness, for being trans, their strength in overcoming their origins; it seems, in some way, to make them more of a man.

I also tend to like my men without facial hair and perhaps with thinner, more feminine faces, but clearly men. Elegant men, even if muscular.

Would this bother you, FTMs? Would it bother you, someone liking your femininity? I also get the impression that FTMs tend to be more trutrans than MTFs.

Or am I selfishly deluded in my fantasy of relationship with an FTM? I feel like a fool.
>>
>>6441613
>despite never having gotten to know any in person
That you know of.

>I feel safer around them than with real men
How do you know this? You just said you've never knowingly met one.

>I also like them for their weakness
Why would you assume trans men are weak in any capacity? After significant time on T, trans men are just as physically strong as cis men.

>I also tend to like my men without facial hair and perhaps with thinner, more feminine faces
Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like your idea of a trans man is a pre-T trans man. Which is not only obviously incorrect but also a bit of a problem... pre-T trans guys don't tend to stay that way for very long.

>Would it bother you, someone liking your femininity?
This depends a lot on the guy. There are certainly trans men out there that are quite femme and embrace feminine things about their personality or appearance. But there are also guys on the other end of the spectrum as well. Personally, I wouldn't mind if someone found feminine aspects of my personality attractive, but I would have a big problem with someone being attracted anything about me physically that is still feminine (though at this point, after 3 years on T, there's not much physical femininity left). TLDR, it really varies a lot.

>Or am I selfishly deluded in my fantasy of relationship with an FTM?
I think you have a skewed idea of what trans men look like and act like. The vast majority of us are just as masculine in both appearance and mannerisms as your average cis man.
>>
>>6441613
if thats your thing you should go for it, just treat us with respect and were probably cool with it
>>
well every trans man is different. i have learned to be comfortable with parts of me that may not be completely masculine so in my opinion i wouldnt mind

also not all trans men are the macho type, theres plenty of more feminine ones who arent and might not go on T
>>
>>6441613
>don't know any in person
>somehow feel safer around them
>all that bs
What you have is a fantasy, much like a person that falls in love with an artist or singer you imagine a person to be a certain way because you don't know one personally.
>>
>>6441613
nbd to me, my girlfriend is a reverse-trap chaser and used to love calling me he/him and 'boy' and stuff before I even came out as trans lol. It's actually nice that people like something about you that you actively dislike. As long as you can say "he's a boy" I really don't care if you like that I look like pretty bp.
>>
>>6441613
it would bother me, but i also think you have pretty unrealistic expectations
>>
>>6441613

I'm MtF, but I am going to clear something up.

>I am, perhaps mistakenly so, attracted to FTMs, despite never having gotten to know any in person. I feel safer around them than with real men, since they've lived on the other side. I also like them for their weakness, for being trans, their strength in overcoming their origins; it seems, in some way, to make them more of a man.

You sound like the inverse of an MtF chaser. This isn't a correction, just a comment.

>I also get the impression that FTMs tend to be more trutrans than MTFs.

I would not say that. They have fewer fetishists, but I would not say they have proportionally more trutrans. In place of fetishists they have tumblrinas that ask people to use male pronouns while not touching testosterone, using make-up, continuing to wear women's clothes, and drop it like a phase. Also, the fact they are trutrans would mean they are -actually- masculine, and not feminine like what you're looking for.
>>
File: smuge.jpg (4 KB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
smuge.jpg
4 KB, 240x135
>How do MTFs feel about this?

>I am, perhaps mistakenly so, attracted to MTFs, despite never having gotten to know any in person. I feel safer around them than with real women, since they've lived on the other side. I also like them for their weakness, for being trans, their strength in overcoming their origins; it seems, in some way, to make them more of a woman.

>I also tend to like my women with facial hair and perhaps with robust, more masculine faces, but clearly women. Elegant women, even if muscular.

>Would this bother you, MTFs? Would it bother you, someone liking your masculinity? I also get the impression that MTFs tend to be more trutrans than FTMs..

>Or am I selfishly deluded in my fantasy of relationship with an MTF? I feel like a fool.
>>
File: 1455786967559.jpg (24 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1455786967559.jpg
24 KB, 500x332
>>6443500
>>
>>6441613
>I also get the impression that FTMs tend to be more trutrans than MTFs.
I knew three ftms in high school. Two of them constantly wore short shorts and lipstick (and shaved their legs) and the third thought being masculine means she had to sag her pants like a dindu. There's nothing "trutrans" about these attention whores.
>>
>>6443659
>High school
>Taking attention whoring teens serious. Ever

Are we talking about people on T or just sluts going through phases?
>>
>>6443777
Im in college now and all three of them are moving along w their transition. I haven't bothered checking if they're actually on hormones tho
>>
For the last time, Maki: fuck off, you're weird.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.