[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just broke up with my boyfriend today. Didn't feel anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 13366.jpg (15 KB, 463x318) Image search: [Google]
13366.jpg
15 KB, 463x318
I just broke up with my boyfriend today. Didn't feel anything at first but not sure if I'm missing him or not. Got a strange feeling in my chest.

>I'm 18 he was 19
>He was asexual, something I didn't find out until a bit into the relationship
>Tried to ease him into sexual stuff, never pressured him, cuddled him every night
>Just not working, in the entire year we dated he made me cum once whist I made him cum all the time
>Woke up today and realized that I'm wasting my youth in a committed relationship, ended it before he left for work. Went straight to my families place and haven't spoken to him since.

This was my first break up legbutts. What should I expect?

Also
>Installed Grindr, looking to get my dick wet
>Already got a few responses, might hook up with someone tonignt
>>
>>6441448
>Woke up today and [...] ended it
>might hook up with someone tonignt
>>
>>6441455
Well I'm not in a relationship anymore.
I care for him but I have needs don't I? Why should I refrain?
>>
>>6441448
>He was asexual
>I made him cum all the time
?????

>>6441460
It is socially considered uncouth. It's considered a sign of disrespect to go out fucking that soon. It makes it seem like he was nothing to you and that you couldn't possibly wait another moment to get rid of him. There's an expected grieving period to pay respects to all that you've been through. I mean, at least a week.
It also has the implication that you were cheating, to find someone new that quick.

I'm not saying this is correct, just letting you know the social norms that are set up. You're free to ignore it if you honestly don't care what people think of you and the impression you give.
>>
>>6441448
You guys weren't communicating what you wanted. The whole point of a relationship is that you can feel open, supported and loved with others. It sounds like you were truly bothered by the condition of your sex life, though you never addressed the issue directly. It sounds like you hinted that there was a problem and let your dissatisfaction fester. Not that he's blameless either.

If there's a problem in a relationship AT LEAST ONE OF YOU needs to address it head-on. It seems neither of you were willing to and that was a sign of a serious problem with your relationship. Don't be a dick though. Everyone has feelings, you shouldn't just ignore him. Burning every bridge you build just leaves you surrounded by ruins. Try to be introspective, learn from this.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.