[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bisexual Questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I've been thinking for a long time, over a few years and I've finally reached a realization.

I came to terms that I was bisexual (or pansexual, whatever the correct term is) due to a very intimate moment I had with a female friend of mine this year.

Whether you're Bisexual or Pansexual, what are some life experiences you've gone through to realize that you got horny for both teams?

Did you come out to your parents yet? Should you come out to your parents to avoid that whole "You're going through a phase and will go back to being straight" comment from your parents?

Let's discuss.
>>
>>6439929
To elaborate more on that "intimate moment" I had, I've felt attraction for females in my life but something held be back on accepting those feelings.

I watched a lot of television growing up and that trope of having two lesbians making out never felt natural because it felt like it was for consumption rather than admiration.

I'd go so far to say that television and real life ruined the idea of me, being a female, being bisexual will end in me concealing myself with a male mate due to fear of not being accepted by my own family.
>>
just do what you want to do
being pan or bi is all about not limiting your attractions based on gender
so dont
>>
Congratulations. Join the countless throngs of bi girls that either sexually experiment with females before eventually settling down with a male, or else gets hetmarried and fucks girls on the side because hubby thinks it's hot/it isn't cheating unless it's another guy.
>>
>>6440019
This. Additionally, pansexuality is a special snowflake sexuality. If anything, you're bisexual. No autism allowed
>>
i dont know if there was a definitive moment for me, but at some point i just kind of came to the realization that gender/sex isn't inherently a factor in what i find attractive. or rather, i came to the realization that it isnt like that for most other people. it seems obvious in hindsight but sometimes it takes a bit for observations to really sink in for me

>>6440403
all pansexuality means is that you can find people who lie outside the gender binary attractive. so i guess its less about being a special snowflake and more about being accepting of special snowflakes. i dunno if its really a worthwhile distinction to make between pan and bi tho
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.