[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Online Relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Hello my boyfriend and I have been dating for about a month and it's an online relationship so basically he wants me to call my mom into my room while on skype and tell her I have a boyfriend but my family is against gays and if I don't do this he will break up with me what do I do
>>
>>6431086
If your boyfriend would rather break up with you than respect your boundaries, I'd say good riddance.
>>
>>6431092
This.
If he even implied he'd pull that shit then leave him right then and there. That is the kind of manipulation that shows that he gives absolutely no fucks about you and will be extremely abusive for as long as you stay together.

I had a stepdad who pulled stunts like that.
Literally the day after he married my mom he started getting abusive. He yelled at my grandmother (who was dying of old age at the time), kicked my sister's dogs down the stairs, and told my mother she wasn't allowed to spend time with her kids unless he was there and threatened physical violence if she didn't comply.
You boyfriend is subhuman scum of the earth.
>>
>>6431086
>online relationship
lmao kill yourself
>>
>>6431086
Don't, he's trying to control you.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.