[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a gay lad, it really fucking annoys me when other gays demand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1437138499506.jpg (415 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1437138499506.jpg
415 KB, 600x600
As a gay lad, it really fucking annoys me when other gays demand representation in something. Seeing them complain at length about how a game or a movie has no lgbt characters really fucks me off. Why should your sexual orrentation be included if the artist decided not to? Maybe the artist didn't even think about the sexuality of the characters because it literally doesn't matter if the character is done well.

Another thing I hate is "gay clubs". Like a gay only football club or a gay only chess league. You spent years fighting for equality only to segregate yourselves and exclude gay people? Well fucking done.

I also hate faggots who make being gay a core part of their personality and do nothing but walk around pride parades nearly naked.

I also hate fucking pride parades. A Straight parade would be shot down in an instant so why should queers get special treatment?

This culture of gay acceptance has gotten to the point of gay worship. Just let me live my fucking life like a normal person. I don't want your fucking congratulations for being a fucking faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 466x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 466x466
>>
>>6422300
Sorry, I didn't realise that not changing the way I behave or the people I hang around with the day I realised I liked dicks made me a fedora tipper
>>
>>6422286
>I also hate faggots who make being gay a core part of their personality
Generally these are things done to you, instead of doing it yourself.
>A Straight parade would be shot down in an instant so why should queers get special treatment?
You can't show how accepting and progressive you are in a straight parade.
Oh you seriously thought it was about acceptance, and not just to flaunt your ego in public for a pair of facebook likes?
Haha get real.

>This culture of gay acceptance has gotten to the point of gay worship.
It's only the front of the house that has been made to look like a palace. It's still a shack on the inside.

>Just let me live my fucking life like a normal person. I don't want your fucking congratulations for being a fucking faggot
yeah that's just not gonna happen.
You'll always be congratulated and everyone will suddenly be your friend, except when you're fired, unable to pay your rent and up to your shoulder in debt all because your boss doesn't like faggots.
because actually standing up to inequality is quite a few bridges too far for these people.

Like with that ice bucket challenge.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 421x347) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 421x347
>>6422286
>>
>>6422286
>i'm not like other gays

lmaool
>>
>>6422384
Who are you quoting
>>
If it makes you feel better the push for including gay men in everything is mostly coming for cis het females who specialize and objectify gay men. Thanks to female privilege women control domestic spendedn growth so companies are bending over backwards to pander to them.

As for gay clubs, those are more of a way to meet people than exclude people. It's not that they don't want straight men, and if a straight man wanted to join he probably could, it the clubs are a way of getting gay guys together so they can try to hook up. Because it is actually difficult meeting people when 98% of people are not gay men.
>>
OP, you seem to live under the delusion straight men think of you as just another guy. That's wrong, though.
You can never be an individual among the breeders, you'll always be the gay guy.

The sooner you let go of this silly fantasy of
>Just let me live my fucking life like a normal person
the sooner you can be happy.
>>
>>6422286
>A Straight parade would be shot down in an instant
Not really, not even in progressive countries. There were demonstrations in France after they legalized same sex marriages, for example.
>gay clubs
Were the only places to meet other people like you before the internet.
>faggots who make being gay a core part of their personality
Well, nobody likes flamers, can't argue with that.
>This culture of gay acceptance has gotten to the point of gay worship
Not really, not even in your post-modern welfare utopias, where those who fought for your rights yesterday betray you to support islamists today.
>>
>>6422533
Sounds like bullshit to me
>>
>>6422286
>Another thing I hate is "gay clubs". Like a gay only football club or a gay only chess league. You spent years fighting for equality only to segregate yourselves and exclude gay people?
I'm pretty sure those are actually to facilitate dating and socialization between gay individuals, gays still go to regular clubs too.
>>
>>6423297
>meeting up with other gays
Disgusting
>>
>>6422286
I hate it when other gays demand rights
We have a mental illness. We need to hide
Not seek attention
>>
>>6422286
the only reason why i need more cute gay movies or tv shows is because i wanna cry over it for not having a bf. i remember when i watched qaf i felt less empty.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.