[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucked my best friend's wife.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1464139817404.jpg (45 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1464139817404.jpg
45 KB, 600x500
I had sex with my best friend's wife, he and I are male, I'm gay he's straight.

She and I were hanging out and talking about how great he is and drinking wine while he was on a business trip.

His wife says it doesn't count because I am gay. But I'm feeling a lot of really deep shit right now, I was never questioning before, but how gay can I be? Also I think I am the worst friend.

I am not sure what to do, his wife thinks it's no big deal and doesn't want to tell him but I feel guilty and dirty, what do?
>>
>>6407531
Why did you fucker her ?
And
>how gay can I be?
well you fucked your friend's wife if that doesn't make you biscum then i don't know what will
>>
>>6407531
You should tell him. Just take him out some place, tell him that you fucked up badly, and that he has the right to hit you. Tell him what you did and don't complain when he beats your ass.

I'll tell you right now that ANY male would prefer to know that his wife has cheated on him. I won't lie. It'll damage your friendship. He will be angry. But you have to be clear with him that you're sorry about what you did and that you want to make it up to him.

Even if he never wants to see your face again, you owe it to him to tell him. If this man is truly your friend, you need to inform him.
>>
>>6407531
You gave up your gay card by fucking her.

You're just an asshole who fucked his best friend's wife now.
>>
>>6407691
But society made me do it! TV told me that fucking wives was cool and I was too stupid to remember I am a faggot. I blame the patriarchy
>>
>>6407705
funny guy
>>
>>6407691
this
you can't have it both ways. You're either the gay friend that your friend trusts his wife to or just another straight guy he has to wonder is sleeping with his wife behind his back. While normally sleeping with a woman wouldn't make you biscum this treachery clearly qualifies you as biscum
>>
>>6407768
This thread is clearly a false flag attempting to drive a wedge between us and heterosexual dudes.

A gay guy will NEVER betray you in this way, straightbros. Bisexuals are our mutual enemy and this thread demonstrates that fact.
>>
File: 1428055347881.gif (3 MB, 257x212) Image search: [Google]
1428055347881.gif
3 MB, 257x212
>I'm gay
>I fucked my best friend's wife
>>
worst friend of the year/10
>>
See this is why I don't trust my goldstar gay, totally flaming, dragqueen friend around my gf - humans like sex and even though they might prefer one gender 99% of the time, if you give it some time and some wine two humans left alone will fuck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.