[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I accept the fact that I'm too masculine to transition?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1447916416474.jpg (97 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1447916416474.jpg
97 KB, 1024x768
How do I accept the fact that I'm too masculine to transition?

I know people say, ''if you aren't okay with looking like an abomination (aka - an obvious man in a dress), you're not really trans''. I really wish that was true.

If I'm not trans, why do I feel so fucking jealous of women's bodies? Every time I see a trans girl who looks pretty, it makes me cry because that won't ever be me. I realize browsing this board probably doesn't help, but I can't leave 4chan entirely.

I'm not going to be a hon. Feel free to insult me, but that's a fate worse than death in my opinion. It's not about wearing cute clothes. It's not a sexual thing for me. Why was I cursed with these horrible feelings?
>>
I won't call you ungrateful, because I agree you got a shit deal and you have the right to be upset.
You do have more options than you think though. FFS, tracheal shaves, these things cost money, yes, but I've heard of trans people setting up kick starters and people literally give them money to help them transition
Check out the timelines, lots of really masculine men become women and pass just fine.
>>
>>5256134
If it's literally impossible for you to be able to pass, then you'll just have to throw away your life for something else.

Find some other fellow trans girls who won't be able to pass, and start a group. Together you'll practice combat, survival, politics, and information gathering.
Once you have the skill required, you'll set out on a mission to take down North Korea.
>>
>>5256142
>You do have more options than you think though. FFS, tracheal shaves, these things cost money
All the surgery in the world can't undo my awful facial genetics, not to mention I'm slightly over 6 foot tall, and have the bone structure to match.

>Check out the timelines, lots of really masculine men become women and pass just fine.
You forget the fact that most of the people who post timelines have no trouble passing - they post them for validation, compliments, etc (not to sound bitter or anything). What about the ones who've been on hormones for 5+ years and look like men with breasts? The ones who pass were either twinky-looking guys before, or abuse facebook angles.
>>
The goal of transition is to pass a woman, but that does not necessarily mean that you will look attractive as a woman. Also, every girl is jealous of other girls, even attractive ones.
>>
>>5256215
>The goal of transition is to pass a woman
Yeah, about that...
>>
>>5256242
I really think that anyone can look like a woman, It can take a long time though. So why not start now?
>>
>>5256215
Its a short lived victory. You may pass, now, at 24, but in another 10 years you'll have aged and all the hormones in the world won't stop a marginally passing transwoman from turning into a hon. FFS is the only option if you're not pretty already, and even that can only do so much depending on how much damage has been done.
>>
File: laughinghons.jpg (116 KB, 640x535) Image search: [Google]
laughinghons.jpg
116 KB, 640x535
>>5256254
>>
>>5256134
>I know people say, ''if you aren't okay with looking like an abomination (aka - an obvious man in a dress), you're not really trans''. I really wish that was true.
lol who says that? 99% of trans women are absolutely obsessed with passing
>>
>>5256255
Most who pass at 24 will still pass at 34. If you don't, you're doing something wrong. FFS will help if you don't pass but there are ton of other factors that people who don't pass ignore.

>>5256270
Be like that then, shitposting won't stop you from looking like a hon.
>>
>>5256270
>no FFS
>gaudy makeup
>fat
>drawn-on eyebrows (seriously why)
>>
File: tumblr_np98dxCpF31titub2o1_400.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np98dxCpF31titub2o1_400.gif
980 KB, 305x320
>>5256134
At least you're not black
>>
>>5256165
height isn't an issue with passing. In fact tall females are often slightly more masculine so it gives us more breathing room.
>>
>>5256215
>every girl is jealous of other girls, even attractive ones.
very true, and it gets really catty at the top.
>>
>>5256165
My mom is over 6 feet tall. And my granny on my dad's side had linebacker shoulders. (which is probably why she had linebacker sons.)

Cis women can be big too, anon.
>>
follow your dreams nigga
>>
>>5256942
>Starts off with a round baby face
>ends with a round baby face

I'm in the same boat as OP, being fat has nothing to do with being able to transition, the problem is when people with faces like pic related try to transition.

Not to mention personally throughout high school I misunderstood my feelings and decided I needed to start weightlifting with high protein diets because I wasn't being 'manly' enough. That has pretty much irreversibly sculpted my 6'3" frame into something that will never be seen as female.
>>
>>5256942
>5'9" -> 5'6"
Yeah, okay.
>>
>>5256942
Okay, as much as I want to believe you, there's no fucking way I'm going to believe you went from 5'9 to 5'6. You must be trolling hard.
Also you look 13 in your male pic what's up with that? Or did you start really young?
>>5257155
>Not to mention personally throughout high school I misunderstood my feelings and decided I needed to start weightlifting with high protein diets because I wasn't being 'manly' enough. That has pretty much irreversibly sculpted my 6'3" frame into something that will never be seen as female.

ayy lmao it's me.
Yeah I was the same way. I haven't started HRT but afaik it can completely change your muscular structure, even if you're super swole. Sometimes however it's not as easy as taking hormones. Some trans women go on a low-protein diet to shed the muscles.
>>
>>5256942
How the hell did you become shorter?
>>
>>5257347
Cartilage in women is thinner than it is in men. For some the pads between bones get thinner. Also if your bones are not yet set in size, they can shrink.
>>
>>5256942
you're cute, but you didnt really have masculine features before....

and how do you lose 3 inches of height?
>>
>>5264045
this >>5257456
>>
>>5256942
We aren't all born with little boy faces unfortunately. Some of us are handsome.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.