[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else sitting out pride this year? I was signed up to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (14 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14 KB, 300x168
Anyone else sitting out pride this year?

I was signed up to ride a float. Then I realized that other peoples' right to incessantly whine about their gender identity isn't worth my life.
>>
File: 1465920472923.jpg (501 KB, 955x804) Image search: [Google]
1465920472923.jpg
501 KB, 955x804
>>6386417
Homosexuals just shouldn't be allowed food.

The presence of one near me makes me physically sick, gay """men""" eat the ass and swallow the intestinal bacterial load of their multiple partners of which they promiscuously fuck every other week.

When you have a multitude of bacteria from multiple partners that give rise to a generous flora of bacteria that will cause stank. As in if you get bacteria that process sulfur from the gut and they take in residence in your upper intestinal tract, you will smell like sulfur AKA shit.

I have encountered multiple homosexual """men""" in the past few years and you can actually smell their faggot shit breath which has defaulted to their natural faggot breath smell and it is absolutely fucking nauseating.
>>
File: 34534534534.jpg (84 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
34534534534.jpg
84 KB, 540x720
>Then I realized that other peoples' right to incessantly whine about their gender identity isn't worth my life.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 660x330
>>6386422
Gays will have to survive off other men's POZ loads to survive in the future. We will make video games teaching kids how to karate chop a POZ load through the air, so they wont be infected by the gay disease. In the future all children will learn how to script in java.
>>
File: K8EBdvb.png (226 KB, 507x415) Image search: [Google]
K8EBdvb.png
226 KB, 507x415
>>6386445
fAGGOT
>>
>>6386422
This guy clearly has never knocked back a tall glass of transgirl pee
>>
I got drunk and played stellaris instead lol
Really, I don't see why gay people think going to pride every year is somehow a requirement of being gay. It's fun to go like once and see the parade but there's really not that much there. Maybe if it was the Toronto one I'd go every year.
>>
>>6386417
dude, just get a gun, two stones right there.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.