[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did any of you come out/come to terms with being one thing, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 15648.png (216 KB, 461x550) Image search: [Google]
15648.png
216 KB, 461x550
Did any of you come out/come to terms with being one thing, but then later on decided/find out you were another? I came to terms with being bisexual at first, but I knew that wasn't really accurate and realized I was gay about a year later. I'd imagine bi-to-gay/lesbian or gay/lesbians are the most common ones but I don't wanna say for sure.

>What are you?
>What did you think you were?
>How did you realize you were that and not the other? Was it denial? Confusion? Or did that label really did fit you at one point but not at this point in your life.

For me personally I thought that because I was attracted to men but wanted to date women I was homosexual/heteroromantic which averaged out to bi, but that started to sound really stupid to me. I even had a type of girl I wanted to date/was into, but then I realized that those traits were generic traits I liked in people I wanted to be friends with, not traits I looked for in a romantic/sexual partner
>>
>>6373984
I realized I was a lesbian around 18. I sort of knew the whole time (as did everyone around me) but was in major denial.

Things went great for the next several years in terms of accepting my sexuality and whatnot, but within the last year I have found myself sexually attracted to two different guys. The one thing I have noticed is that they are both very open to their own femininity, while still not being girly dudes.

I've never ever ever been attracted to a guy the way I am attracted to girls, though, in terms of getting that crush sort of feeling, however you describe it. When you think about them it feels like lightning in your veins. That doesn't happen with dudes, for me.

But I have got really drunk and 'bated to the thought of having sex with one of them a time or two.

Since this has happened I've been trying to accept that I'm not 100% on the gay end of the Kinsey spectrum. I guess it's more like 90%. I can't picture a scenario where I would ever have sex with a guy, though, outside of my own head, as the thought of actually going through with it in the 100% real world still repulses me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
It happened to me. I came out as gay a long time ago but only recently discovered I was non-binary as well. I don't even know how to tell most people about that, let alone my homophobic parents.
>>
Currently more confused than ever before.

Thought I was gay, but turns out I might be bi.

Had an erotic dream with a lady. It wasn't sexual, but it got me rock hard.

Might greentext if interest.

Otherwise, foq this confusion.
>>
>>6373984
Thought I was bi
Then thought I was gay like a year later.
Came to terms with that.
5 years later think I might be bi again.

Wat
>>
>>6383604
Are you me?
Am I you?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 416x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 416x544
I lived as a gay man for a couple of years before publicly coming out as trans. I was sort of hoping that being gay would be "enough." Partly I didn't quite understand the difference between gay men, drag queens and transwomen, and I wasn't entirely certain what I was.
In a way, I knew I was trans the whole time, but I still had a lot to learn about the scope of gender expression within the LGBT community and I'm glad I took the time to do it.
But certainly, when I came out as trans to my father, he hassled me about coming out as something else.
>>
At first I thought I was gay because I really liked the idea of being effeminate and submissive.
Then I realized I was transgender.
Then I realized I wasn't actually attracted to men at all.
Now everyone looks down on me for being LE AGP TRANSBIAN so I tell everyone I'm bi.

Yep. This is my life.
>>
>>6383613
I mean I'm definitely more into guys.
But I wanna fuck a woman again.
>>
File: 1465907016900.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1465907016900.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>6377459
>non-binary
>>
>>6384260
Better be truthful than say they're a tranny for the sake of wearing unflattering girl clothes and still keeping your dick
>>
First thought I was a lesbian. Then stopped being in denial, I'm a trans man.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.