[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /teenage boy/ hon here? Hormones made turned me into an underage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12
File: tumblr_n0e840sEBX1rmasvuo1_500.gif (988 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0e840sEBX1rmasvuo1_500.gif
988 KB, 500x300
Who /teenage boy/ hon here? Hormones made turned me into an underage twink with gyno and compared to before HRT I get treated as some kid who's either being pushed around or constantly ignored but not as a woman.
>>
try lifting weights and being manly
you sound like a push over
>>
>>6369028
>Marketer rings doorbell
>I answer
>"Oh, I'm sorry, uh... Is one of your parents home?"
>"uhhh..... No?"
>He looks embarrassed, leaves
>I stand there confused until I realize he thought I was much younger than I am.
>>
op you just described my life. I'm 18 and 20 months hrt. Femboys do not command much social respect and it makes me worried about going to university and looking for jobs. I'm changing my middle name to a unisex one though my first name will become female. I'm hoping this isn't a giant mistake.

OP, do you pass to older people? People over 40 seem to always gender me female but then I go to a music festival and all the young folks just think I'm a hippie guy. Although recently people just awkwardly ignore the fact that I'm an obvious barely passing trans when I wear girl clothes. Honestly, I'm probably to tall (5'11") to pass + smoker voice. I was passing vocally for awhile but I think I broke my voice from crying too hard too many times a couple months ago.
>>
>>6370931
>OP, do you pass to older people
I think so yeah.

I sometimes get called girl pronouns even when wearing loose baggy clothes but I noticed that had a lot of to do with whether I wear thick rimmed glasses or not.

> I'm probably to tall (5'11") to pass
Same. Same height even.
>Smoker voice
I got a faggy/40 year old woman one but still androgynous voice doesn't help me much.

Forever a boy, I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (911 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
911 KB, 2448x2448
>>6371623
glasses like these?
I have a super duper prescription for my nearsightedness. I'm getting new glasses soon but I don't really know what looks good. My prescriptions to strong for those giant hipster frames that seem to work on everybody so /*-*/
>>
File: 1449542748475.jpg (16 KB, 402x300) Image search: [Google]
1449542748475.jpg
16 KB, 402x300
>>6371989
have you tried patrick bateman frames, or are those too big ?
>>
>>6369068
>I could eat fifty rocks and not even cry
>>
This is my life, fampai. I've been on HRT 6 years and while I technically 'pass' with the right clothes, haircut and voice; it doesn't mean much because I basically look like a faggy teenage guy when it comes down to it. At this point it doesn't even feel like its worth it to continue pretending I'm a woman if these are the results I'm stuck with. I'm thinking about cutting my hair and going full femboy mode because this shit is destroying my self worth. At least as a guy I feel reasonably attractive.
>>
>>6372103
Maybe if you get a nice job you'll be able to afford things that will help you pass better like FFS? You all sound like you don't need extensive work done.
>>
>>6372128
I'm too old to go to university and I don't want to be a STEM tranny stereotype. I have to keep my expectations suitably low so I'm not confused for AGP filth.
>>
>>6372065
those are too big. I tried on some large frames and the top and bottom vision distorts itself when it's that big
>>
>>6370931
>Femboys do not command much social respect
>Become an unpassing tranny instead
>>
>>6372212
actually
>getting unisex name
>become a genderless shell of a human because girl names are for people who pass
>>
>>6371989
>glasses like these?
More squareish and less shiny but yeah, basically the same.

It's funny how I am about 15 months on HRT but my chest is the same as yours lol except my nipples are big and puffy and can be seen through the shirt.
>>
>>6372194
>>6372103
Same fampai tbhonquest.
>>
Not trans, just young looking, people at work frequently assume I'm an intern. One person asked who's son I was once. Pretty sure I'm loosing out on promotions because of my look.
>>
>>6370931
Can we see what you look like?
>>
>>6371989
Get your eyebrows done, and quit smiling like a retard.
>>
>tfw haven't aged since 9th grade
I got fat though
>>
File: IMG_20160601_094119.jpg (685 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160601_094119.jpg
685 KB, 1920x1080
>>6371989
I pass fine to everyone, I'm 5'1", started hrt at 17, git gud and put proper effort into training your voice.
>>
>>6374094
Congrats on being the 1%. You want a biscuit, or are you content telling hons to ruin their lives? The only options for ugly trannies are 1) suicide 2) going gay where nobody will give a shit how ugly you look in makeup 3) repression and full bara mode
>>
>>6374207
But I'm not attractive? I just put effort in to train my voice.
I just look underage like OP.
>>
>>6369028
The other day when all the high schoolers were let out for summer, an old woman asked me how graduation went.

I'm 22.
>>
File: reee.jpg (10 KB, 274x274) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
10 KB, 274x274
>>6374232
You're a literal autist if you don't think you're cute. It's not just because you look underage. What are non-hons even doing in this thread REEE
>>
>>6371989
Your shirt and glasses are both masc/unisex. Your hair is fem but not enough so. You need to fem it up a bit more. You would definitely pass then
>>
File: image.jpg (971 KB, 1875x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
971 KB, 1875x3264
>>6372832
you already have, I'm the white person with the white phone wearing a white shirt in front of the white door with a white dog sitting in the corner of the photo

>>6374539
I wear girl shirts when I leave the house. It's hard to find them because they're all made for shorter torsos and my shoulders make necklines work weird. My mom helps me fashion so I (usually) don't look too rediculous or too slutty

what really hurts more than anything else is my feet are larger than almost everyone I meet (men's 12), and they've already shrunk 2 sizes so they won't be getting smaller aka no girl shoes for me (cute running shoes go up to women's 13 which don't fit me)

pic related : girl mode, I don't remember how well I was passing that day but it was probably only partially
>>
I'm 19 and last semester at college a teacher didn't believe i was in his class and didn't let me in!! I had to show my ID.. and that's at college.. I almost didn't get to see deadpool xD let alone enter a bar
>>
I'm a 19 year old MtF that looks like a really ugly 14 year old boy after 15 months HRT.

Only 11 more years until I kill myself.
>>
I became teenage boy hon and I'm in my late 20's. Could be worse but it's fucking strange when I tell people my actual age they don't believe me, everyone thinks I'm just out of high school.
>>
>>6375481
I don't know how you could not pass. You look like a major qt in that pic at least.
>>
File: Optimized-20151219_130028-1 (2).jpg (408 KB, 701x900) Image search: [Google]
Optimized-20151219_130028-1 (2).jpg
408 KB, 701x900
>>6369028 (OP)
I dunno if I look underage or not, my height definitely works against that with me being 5'9, I think if I was a few inches shorter I'd get mistaken a lot more. Also my hat I always wear just makes me look weird

I started hrt about a year and 3 months ago when I was 19, I can't pass but definitely look a lot different and younger. I'm really trying but think I need ffs and weight loss for it to really work
>>
>>6375707
Im literally the tallest girl (5'11)I've met in my adult life, I met a couple of girls who were 5'9 but they were all black. The overwhelming majority chicks here in the south are around really short. And my voice gets tired easily and I involuntarily lower my vocal pitch when certain people talk to me (guys who look like (I profile people) they would make fun of a tranny).

Also small tits on large frame, I wear padded bras btw
>>
>>6375937
replying to myself

what I mean about the voice is when I have low confidence about my passability, I lose the fem inflection and just sound like a high pitched guy.
>>
>>6375869
you look like a pre-T ftm i know and he doesn't pass at all
i would say you pass
>>
File: thingken.jpg (8 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
thingken.jpg
8 KB, 192x256
>>6371989
>>6375481
I think the biggest thing that prevents you from passing may be mannerism because physically you seem somewhere in the middle. You come off as a silly boy in the first picture but in this one you are a tall frumpy girl.

You really should watch your posture because the reason why society sees one as a girl or a boy is also due to posture of the person so you should focus on that especially since you are androgynous and could easily fit into both boxes.
>>
>>6375937
>I involuntarily lower my vocal pitch when certain people talk to me
Do you do that in your girlmode or boymode?
>>
>>6375699
Same. It gets especially weird around guys the same age. At least when I'm alone that contrast isn't there.

>>6376122
Also, this. Your pictures seem andro enough.
>>
>>6376128
it's a left over from boymode when talking to people you could reasonably presume homophobic (especially groups of young heteronormative men)

I do it less now but i don't remember names very well and forget people I've seen only once so ill get a what's up and dragged into conversation with some bro I met in boymode and it seems like they don't notice I'm dressed female so I just briefly converse in femboy voice and move on.
>>
>>6376122
also about my posture, I have a mild case of knock knees so my legs look a little funny compared to the ideal
>>
>>6376394
I do that .-.
>old lady comes up to register
>"Hello, ma'am. ^^" in androgynous voice
>two guys my age come up
>*cough* "sup, man"

kill me
>>
>>6376394
You know it's interesting. I have noticed that people who know you personally generally don't notice any of those minor differences and still see you as the person they know before.
I mean I don't pass to most people who knew me from before but I pass to people who don't know me.
>>
zero out of zero pics ITT are 'passing'. if this is what the fad of teen mones and blockers has accomplished then the tranny cultists haven't done shit but fuck up an entire generation of confused kids.

oh well, we didn't need your DNA anyway, lads.
>>
>>6369028
when i was 13 i was 6'0 tall with a slight beard
>>
>>6376586
>posts in a thread that was advertised as a thread for hons
>surprised no one is passing
:^)
>>
>>6376540
This, 100%. I get weird stuff in home town, but I had a lesbian lady sit next to me on a semi-crowded train and just flirt with me for like 30 mins earlier this week. Pretty fun, but I also have a boyfriend. Still let it go on though, because hell ya!
>>
>>6375869
This >>6376078 pretty much. I assumed you were a non-passing ftm.
>>
>>6374335
can confirm, she is a literal autist. A mostly cool one though.
>>
File: 1465663421213.jpg (22 KB, 523x523) Image search: [Google]
1465663421213.jpg
22 KB, 523x523
>>6376489

Same here
>>
File: Optimized-20160514_162625 (2).jpg (58 KB, 480x635) Image search: [Google]
Optimized-20160514_162625 (2).jpg
58 KB, 480x635
>>6377652
>>6376078
I definitely don't pass as a girl right now, I need ffs and to probably get better at makeup if I have any chance, also excuse my awful haircut. I'm stuck not passing as either I guess
>>
>>6378345
you dum
>>
>>6378345
I'm a cis girl and look more like a guy than you do. Unless you have some kind of james earl jones voice you're definitely a pass.
>>
>>6372279
>become a genderless shell
>become a genderless
>a genderless
>genderless
>>
>>6378345
Passers OUT. NOW.
>>
>>6378345
>better at makeup
top kek, i barely know how to use eyeliner and i pass just fine
stop being retarded because you clearly pass
>>
File: taken for a cruize.jpg (44 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
taken for a cruize.jpg
44 KB, 600x400
>>6378345
>"I need ffs"

>she thinks she needs ffs
get a load of this BDD nigga
>>
>>6371989
Hon AF.
Sorry anon
>>
File: index.jpg (4 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4 KB, 318x159
>>6380621
this is a hon thread, what did you expect reeeee
>>
>started at 17
>still a hon

K
I
L
L
___ M E
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.