[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gay sluts general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1428081343886.jpg (156 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1428081343886.jpg
156 KB, 400x800
anyone here becoming a slut?

its gotten so bad that i have to use google calendar to keep track of my hook ups.
>>
>>6357078
aren't you afraid of std's?
>>
honestly, same. but as long as you're safe about it, you should be good. do you man.
>>
>>6357114

not really. the only one you really have to look out for is herpes but even with a condom that only protects you 40%.

i dont really fuck or do anal. i mean i do, but generally its iwth a guy that i have a talk with, make an exclkusive arrangement, were only fucking each other, etc.

i once went a whole year wihtout anal because it was too hard to find a safe partner. i mostly just explore a mans body with my tongue. or sometimes we do dom sub and i fuck his throat.

i was fucking for awhile when on truvada but the medicine made me really sick so i had to stop.

>>6357123

basically my mindset. i dont get off on fucking that much havent done it since like february and dont really feel the need. i prefer to play with butts or eat them out as opposed to fuck em. if i had to choose between etiher eating ass or fucking it for the rest of my life, id choose eating. way hotter imo
>>
I got gonorrhea once just from sucking dick. Now I'm always afraid.
>>
>>6357129

i thought i did once cuz my dick burned and itched. tests came back negative. was likely just a urinary tract infection.

either way, you gotta remember that gonorrhea is curable. one week of pills isnt that bad. thats like being afraid to hug a person cuz 'WHAT IF THEY SECRETLY CARRY THE FLU'

just take truvada and pray that you are one of the 4 out of 5 people who never show signs of herpes if they get it.

the CDCs plan at the moment is to let the entire world catch herpes btw
>>
>>6357078
You're disgusting
>>
>>6357192

no u
>>
>>6357078
I like giving blowjobs; I've had a few CL meetups
>>
>>6357078
I can't even get one guy to fuck me, how are you doing this ?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.