[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
clean anal advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 51f.gif (705 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
51f.gif
705 KB, 480x270
I always want to make sure it is as clean as possible before do any buttstuff.
I have a specific question but any other tips on making sure it is clean are welcomed.

I sort of have this mind set where if I have something to eat is it like....unsafe to do anal stuff for the next few hours because food digestion or whatever.
I was wondering if that is a good idea? or what the best way to schedule stuff like that is around your meals.
>>
>>6346845
Poo first (preferably in loo)

You can then "douche" with hot water. There are kits you can get drug stores.
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-14+at+01.39.06).jpg (52 KB, 435x287) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-14+at+01.39.06).jpg
52 KB, 435x287
>>6347152
this. hot water and cleaning that booty hole should be enough, poo preferably before you shower just like this bud said. and u good to go anon :)
>>
>>6346845
It usually takes a while for food to work its way through you unless you just ate some really spicy curry sauce or something like that.
I'm not sure what the average time from mouth to sphincter is but I'd imagine it's like 10-20 hours or so. I know after I do an enema I usually don't poop again for a day or two.
Even without enemas I've had stuff like pub nachos and burgers then had anal sex like an hour later and had no poop issues. As long it doesn't feel like you have a liquid shit coming on you could safely assume your dietary fiber is going to hold things inside of you long enough to have anal sex.
>>
>>6347152
What's the difference between douche and enema ? Is there a benefit to using warm water ? I just squeeze regular water into my rectum using a plastic bottle, and that's always worked perfectly.
>>
just eat fiber and poop 1h before sex

if you douche wrong you'll experience a shitty liquid surprise
>>
>>6347414
A douche is just a small bit of water that you squirt in with a bulb. An enema is like 2-4L of water and will basically clear out a pretty sizeable chunk of your intestines.
Water temp is pretty much preference as long as it's not excessively hot or cold. Some people prefer as close to 37C as possible, but cold temperatures help make sure you poop all the water back out since your body forces the cold water out.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.