[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at local pharmacy >in boimode >"hi, can I pick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 10
File: WxrjKFC.gif (904 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
WxrjKFC.gif
904 KB, 500x532
>at local pharmacy
>in boimode
>"hi, can I pick up a prescription for _____?"
>sure
>......
>"we can't seem to find one for _______. What was the prescription?"
>"e-estradiol"
tfw
>>
>>6325861

>Walk in to Rite-Aide
>Hand pharmacist prescription
>She looks up estradiol on the computer
>"Is this for you?" with an incredulous look on her face
>"Yes"

Later told me insurance didn't cover it and it was $79.99 for a month of pills. I later found out they have a prescription savings program, but I still haven't gotten the prescription filled. Even though it's nearly been three months since the prescription was written.
>>
>>6325874
Why don't people just buy shit online it's like 35 dollars a month using QHI and Inhouse...
>>
>>6325880

I do. That's why I'm not that worried about filling the prescription.
>>
>>6325880
What's QHI?
>>
>>6325861
kek
not looking forward to trying to get a prescription when i have to say what drugs i'm taking..
>>
>>6325924

https://www.qhi.co.uk
>>
That's just about my most favorite thing. I love getting the pharmacist boys/girls flustered over it. Yes, I am getting spironolactone. No, I don't have New York Classification Stage IV Heart failure you confused little doe.
>>
>>6325944

I wish I knew about this when I was a 12 year old
>>
>>6325861
I'm pretty sure it's a privacy violation (at least in the US) to ask you for the full name of the med and not just the first letter.
>>
>>6326109
it's not
>>
>>6325861
My primary pharmacist has a MtF child so she understands when I ask for my medication. But there's this other girl who works there that gives me shit at every possible opportunity, I just turn around and walk out if I see her then come back later when her shift ends.
>>
>>6326239
how so?
>>
Ok people, please. Remember that you're the customer there. No one should give you shit.

Also, to overcome any hurdles you might be putting in front yourselves, just remember that a life as a male is not worth living. You're picking up those meds to fix that. Nothing to be ashamed of or worrying about.
>>
>>6326109

Well, they kinda need to know what you want in order to get it for you.

AFAIK, privacy violations consist of commenting on what you're purchasing.
>>
>>6325880
30 days later and I'm still waiting for my QHI shipment to arrive. Never had this problem with inHouse.
QHI seems like a scam, especially because it's connected to Nubrain
>>
>>6326239
>not complaining to the manager and getting her fired
>>
>>6325861
Yep, it's awkward as fuck. I'm never picking up my prescription in person again.
>>
>>6326431
don't worry I'm sure her boss will allow her to keep her job provided she learns to act professionally!
>>
>>6325861
Something similar happened to me recently, although it took place at the dentist instead of at the pharmacy.

>at my biannual check-up/cleaning
>in boymode
>dentist says that I need to update my medical file or some shit
>asked me what medications I'm currently prescribed/taking
>tell her the truth, as I get my hormones from a legitimate doctor
>"I've heard of spironolactone but I'm not sure about estradiol. What are you taking tit for?
>I freeze up and say nothing for like a minute or two because I was so nervous and I probably looked so flushed/embarassed
>"If you can't remember what it's for, I can just look it up later"
>me: "............"
>file is put away and she starts poking at my gums and teeth

I feel like it would have made the rest of the appointment even more awkward/uncomfortable as the annoying small talk that dentists do would have focused around me being a tranny faggot. She had to have known, though.
>>
>>6326712
it* not tit hahaha what an appropriate typing error tho
>>
>>6326717
oh man, that tranny humor is almost as bad as their fashion sense
>>
File: 1tunVux.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1tunVux.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>6325874

>tfw $20 to get a pellet inserted in my buttcheek that keeps my E levels at ~1000 for six months straight.
>stay poor americucks
>>
File: 1406054195982.jpg (24 KB, 360x315) Image search: [Google]
1406054195982.jpg
24 KB, 360x315
>go to doc with rib pain
>mention I wear a binder or "restrictive shirt thing"
>"why"
>"body image stuff"
>says I should stop wearing it
>no
>says I should stop wearing it while I'm on the antibiotics she'll give me
>no
>gives me antibiotics anyway
Thanks doc.
>>
>>6326837
I sense some projection there buddy
>>
>>6327008
Too bad the law's not on your side famalan.
>>
>>6326995
that projection burnt a hole through the silver screen
>>
>>6327015
soon the law will be so on our side regular ass people will be shaming >>6327008
like anyone with anti interracial prejudice
>>
>>6327008
Keep projecting, hon. There isn't the least bit disruptive about femboys on moans.
>>
>>6327036
hon is a fuck boi term, any one who wants to transition can
>>
>>6327043
Just not convincingly.
>>
>>6327043
Dunno but it's literally one of the hons from repression projecting on about his fetishes. Sure some people there are fun but he's one of the obvious lunatics
>>
>>6327050
you can hate what you see in mirror as much as you want
>>
>>6327043
ikr? i am a girl just because i say i am. the qt thigh highs i have on are proof ^_^
>>
>>6327057
body autonomy is absolutely necessary for humanity to mature

way to fag it up though
>>
>>6326965
best feel
>>
>>6327021
wow, how meta of you
>>
>send my mom to pick up my hrt for me for this exact reason
>figure they'll just assume it's for my mom
>over time begin to realize my mom gossips about how she has a tranny child to the peeps at the pharmacy and has actually gotten a permanent discount on my pills there because this one liberal sjw chick started keeping the same few coupons at the counter that she applies whenever my mom goes to pick up my hrt

Wew lass
>>
>>6327145
them mom bargaining skills
>>
>>6326070

Pretty much all of us do. The only ones among us who don't either did know at 12 or had their parents' support anyway.

>>6326239

I wonder if she can hook her daughter up to HRT meds without prescription...

>>6326270

Don't worry about it, senpai. It will get there

>>6326965

Australian?
>>
>>6326712
I get asked by doctors what meds I'm on all the time. It's not embarrassing. They don't care. They're medical professionals. They've seen far, far, far worse.

>>6326975
>bind your rib cage
>have rib/chest pain
>go to doctor
>get antibiotics

This is why we have drug resistant superbugs running around everywhere now. What the fuck? You did not need antibiotics. Unless you left out something about having an infection too?
>>
>>6326270
Ive used qhi twice and theyve been reliable, just takes awhile
>>
>>6327394
MFW have antibiotics at work and can SC inject them any time I cut up my hand and it starts to get swollen and weird.
>>
>>6327426
You are why we're all gonna die of a global super-pandemic.
>>
>>6327433
Please, that's commercial farming where 8/10 of all antibiotics get used.

And besides, I only use weird stuff like Aminoglycosides and those are hardly ever used for humans.
>>
>>6327392
>I wonder if she can hook her daughter up to HRT meds without prescription...

My mom is a pharmacist as well and no they can't do that. Maybe they could get away with it somehow if they are private owners of their own pharmacy but anywhere else would just fire them immediately.
>>
>>6327433

Those of us who self-med are going to have to get huge stockpiles in preparation for the epidemic. We wouldn't want to be shipped a superbug into our house along with our meds from some third world country.
>>
>>6327394
I goofed, I meant anti-inflammatories.
>>
>>6327036
>>6327053
Death to all trannies and femboys
>>
>>6327394
I know medical professionals are there to have an objectivity when considering my health and medications. I just didn't want me being trans to be a thing that she would end up talking about throughout the appointment while she's prodding at my teeth. Dentists always force small talk and ask me questions about my life and school and shit in a completely one-sided conversation as I cant speak with dental equipment in in my mouth and it's one of my least favorite parts about going to the dentist. I was also just nervous and didn't really know how to go about saying that I'm trans, especially since I was boymode, which I thought would make it even more awkward. I do think that you're right, though.
>>
File: Tell me your secrets.jpg (226 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Tell me your secrets.jpg
226 KB, 500x375
>My doc runs a private practice so I go to get bloodwork at Quest/Labcorp
>Every fucking time they get confused by the lab order
>"What's this? Testing for E? What's that? Huh, your doctor didn't include a diagnosis code, so I'm not sure what these mean..."
>Waiting on them to figure shit out, perspiring and nervous as all the nurses are gathering around trying to comprehend the doctor's note

Sometimes I just want to scream: "I'm a damn tranny okay! The E is estrogen, the T is testosterone! Just take my blood and get this over with so I can go cry in my car from embarrassment!"
>>
>>6327536
Start with yourself, repressed hon. Do you secretly cry yourself to sleep every night because you so desperately want to be a girl but don't have the balls to come out? You don't have the guts to let your guard down and be feminine? Have fun letting testosterone ruin your chances a little bit more with each passing day. The feelings of aggression, the male pattern baldness, skin losing it's softness, growing thick ugly hair everywhere.
>>
>>6326965
>Tfw never needed an antiandrogen because t levels were already at castration levels
>>
File: 1461648570737.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461648570737.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>tfw cis girl
>tfw taking titty skittles to regulate my cycle
>tfw 5'10"

the pharmacist was obviously looking me over and being cold until i explained what it was for, fuck it must be 100x worse for y'all that are hons
>>
>>6328601

Huh, I thought that was kind of dangerous. How does your doctor make you take the medication?
>>
>>6328601
The hell? Didn't they put you on the contraceptive pill first?
>>
>>6328703
>>6328764
It's a long explanation for a greentext. The birth control implant in my arm is making me bleed nonstop for months, so I need some estrogen supplements to get my system back on track. It makes me a titty monster but it's only a temporary med
>>
>>6326257
This.
It's amazing what you can accomplish once you set your mind on improving your life. Depression and social anxiety are things that most people can overcome if they're willing to put in the effort, no matter how difficult it might be.

You just have to learn to not care what strangers think of you. Are you going to interact with this person again on a daily basis, or see them ever again? No? Well who cares what they think.
>>
>>6327562
Then act like an adult and tell that you'd simply not like to about that topic, and change the topic. It's that simple.
>>
>>6325861
>Always go to same pharma, have the same pharmacist get my prescription, some nice old indian guy, never IDs me because he remembers me
>I go to pick up refill, he's not there, today there's some middle aged white lady
>She makes a big deal how testosterone a 'regulated substance' has to come from an outside doctor (school pharmacy), which it was
>Misunderstanding because the refill order didn't get sent from my endo (their fax machine broke) so she hassled me about that before calling their office and getting the script
>Acts super suspicious the whole time and treats like I'm just getting it to sell to innocent dyel teenagers

How come people decided that it's okay to give away estrogen pills away like candy to girls and mtfs alike but testosterone is like an evil illicit substance
>>
>>6327392
Yeah, I'm australian. Is QHI bad for us?
>>
>>6329586
>testosterone is an evil illicit substance
>ftfy
>>
>>6329586
Yeah, sounds stupid eh?
>>
>>6329586
Because testosterone is both poison and actually does shit
>>
>>6327394
>I get asked by doctors what meds I'm on all the time. It's not embarrassing.
4 u
>>
>>6326052
> No, I don't have New York Classification Stage IV Heart failure
This, every time they look at me like I'm a teen on my death bed

when I first started transitioning it sucked though they would look at my name and they would pull me aside to ask why I was taking large doses of female hormones...
>>
>>6329586

because T -does- rot us humans from the inside out. women on menopause start falling apart because their E supply is cut off. Men, on the other hand, start dying at a certain age because of extreme decay due to T.
>>
>>6330342
Are you this stupid? Not even redpilling but most of the reason men die so early compared to women is that they held all the jobs, went to war, and did the stressful shit in life while women stayed home. Now as women are getting deeper into the work force working stressful jobs their life expectancy is going down.
>>
>>6328830
>It makes me a titty monster
pxplzkthx
>>
>>6325874
The savings program really helps, E + Spiro only cost like 15 bucks for a month's worth. Progesterone costs like 20 bucks tho
>>
>>6330440
is progesterone necessary for mtf transitioning?
>>
>>6330455
Not really but it doesn't hurt. I take it cause without it I get headaches and hot flashes lol
>>
>>6327562
You don't have to tell them what medication you are taking retard. Estorgen and Spiro have no impact on anything dental related. The only reason youd ever want to tell your doctor about your hrt is if you are being put on another medication or are having some life threatening episode or surgery
>>
>>6328601
Serves you right cis scum!

Jk I feel awful for the cis girls who deal with bullshit cause of us trannies . tough times to be a manly or tall cis girl
>>
>>6328830
>>6328601
>MFW femboy,
>mfw not a giant like you
>mfw glad I don't have to deal with a grotesque organ that's certain to become abnormal with HRT
Seriously, you guys can't alter your cycles or take stuff without it over growing or something else scary. You've got a body that can't be tampered with.
>>
>>6330470

correct me if im wrong, but iirc prog was used to regulate E when it starts getting too high. E dominance usually causes unpleasant symptoms
>>
>>6330378
while that's true, T is like an everyday energy high and it does decrease life expectancy

the thing is though that E makes you more calm and relaxed and you feel lazy as shit, like it takes twice as much resolve just to do shit.

E also lowers harmful cholesterol and raises "good" cholesterol, which is why you see middle aged men dying of heart attacks and strokes more often than women
>>
>>6328601
not a hon, still boy mode. When I go in for it, there is this one pharmacist who cant even look at me. Hes like late 30s bald dude real short. I like to think he hates me cause Im young and will pass and he's secret trans.
>>
>>6326837
> almost as bad as their fashion se
tranny here. its kinda spot on. if you arent 12 u arent 12
>>
>>6325944
I want to start the mtf treatement but fuck I got the okay from my doctor but I still need to wait 5 month for my first visit with the psychiatrist (Yay Canada)to actually have a prescription. Could I start right now? If yes how much should estradiol should I take?
>>
>>6325861
>All these tranny anons nervous and afraid to pick up their hormones

It's the guilt that you're doing something wrong, isn't it?
>>
>>6330976
Its the getting caught picking up estrogen when you look like a guy part. If everyone passed it wouldn't be as much trouble.
>>
>>6330976
I am doing something wrong
>>
>>6330976
I don't have a problem with it. But other people do, namely my pharmacists. They make it difficult for me.
>>
>>6330961
Spironolactone 200mg a day and start with one 2mg tablet of estradiol for the first month then up it to 4mg.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>6330961
It's best to start at low dosages and work your way up.
Possibly start with 1mg daily doses of Estradiol, and 25mg bi-daily doses of Spironolactone.

Other than the psychiatric process, remember that your endocrinologist probably wants to test your blood for any medical concerns before you start, as well as knowing about illnesses and diseases in your family history.

As for getting the hormones, I can't help you there. I was prescribed both Estradiol and Spironolactone by my endocrinologist, and my insurance happens to cover the costs as well.

>i'm not a licensed profession
>>
>>6331035
>Possibly start with 1mg daily doses of Estradiol.

Id bump that to 1mg 2xday as per callen lorde.

For injections:
2.5mg estradiol cypionate every 14 days
or
10-20mg estradiol valerate every 14 days.
>>
>>6331029
>>6331008
>>6331114
Thanks friends I won't start when I'll be a old man and if things fuck up well it will be my own fault.
>>
>>6330990
>when you look like a guy

If you look like a guy, maybe living as a woman isn't right for you.

>>6331008
How do they make it difficult? They just accept the prescription and count the meds.
>>
>>6331367
How old are you currently?
>>
>>6331368
>They just accept the prescription and count the meds.

Yeah, while acting like complete jerks in front of me. I've had some bad experiences.
>>
>>6331405
Did you get prescription you asked for?
If you did you are over-reacting.
>>
File: 2016-02-06 23.30.01.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-06 23.30.01.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>6330440
>>6325874
god why do you cucks never use rxoutreach and pay $20 for 180 days of drugs
>>
>>6329586
blame athletes who abuse it
>>
TFW Facebook keeps advertising HIV/AIDS testing to me
>>
>>6325861
>Not asking your /pol/-ack BF to buy it for you.

What a pleb
>>
>>6332437
no, blame the government for putting its fingers where it doesn't belong
>>
File: ted cruz what.jpg (24 KB, 365x434) Image search: [Google]
ted cruz what.jpg
24 KB, 365x434
>>6330510
certain individuals are very sensitive to estrogen and do have an increased risk of periodontal disease and/or caries with pregnancy or exogenous hormones

before dental care was as good as it is now here there were sayings about how women lose one tooth for each pregnancy

but yeah it's still retarded to think you have to name every drug you take

>>6330595
>you guys can't alter your cycles or take stuff without it over growing or something else scary
>>
>>6325861
I have to go tomorrow and I'm really really scared, I look really weird too
>>
>>6332351

My endo only wrote a script for 60 pills (one month at my dose) with one refill despite being so busy they can only see me every 5 months. Doesn't that make big a difference?
>>
File: tumblr_mf50h7nWzg1r5pzbk.jpg (44 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mf50h7nWzg1r5pzbk.jpg
44 KB, 160x144
>>6332727
It's ok anon, they are more scared of you then you are of them.
>>
>>6332874
I'm sure they are considering how I look
>>
>>6331372
I am 26
>>
>Walk into pharmacy
>Hand over prescription
>All business
>Persciption is ready
>Different Pharmacist calls out male name
>Looks a little confused, doesn't say anything
>Pay and leave

It helps that I've been going there for three years for HRT.
>>
>>6328764
Oral and patch contraceptives have a higher side effect profile than patch estradiol because they use a form of estrogen that undergoes first-pass metabolism into several unwanted active metabolites that stimulates inflammatory cytokine release all over the body.

I'm an endo, and doctors prescribing birth control for hormonal issues if the patient can afford HRT drives me up the fucking wall. No, it's NOT safer than bioidentical hormone therapy. Either you think it is and you're wrong or you're too lazy to do the followup bloodwork.

I can't fucking wait until they phase ethinyl estradiol the fuck out of BC patches entirely. It's so much more fucking dangerous and the only reason it was invented was to make estradiol orally bioavailable. ORALLY. bioavailable. TRANSDERMAL BIOAVAILABILITY OF MICRONIZED ESTRADIOL IS *HIGHER* THAN EE AND THE SIDE EFFECT PROFILE IS *SAFER*. YOU'D HAVE TO BE PANTS-ON-HEAD RETARDED TO PRESCRIBE AN EE PATCH FOR LITERALLY ANYTHING. IT'S LITERALLY AN ORAL MEDICATION (THAT WAS INVENTED SO THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE A CREAM OR PATCH)...APPLIED TO A FUCKING PATCH ANYWAY AND STUCK ON YOUR SKIN. WHAT SENSE DOES THAT MAKE?

EE WAS INVENTED BECAUSE ESTRADIOL IS ONLY BIOAVAILABLE TRANSDERMALLY. IT WAS LITERALLY INVENTED TO SIDESTEP HAVING TO USE A PATCH, WHICH *ALWAYS* WORKED FOR MICRONIZED ESTRADIOL. WHY WOULD YOU INVENT A MEDICATION SOLELY SO THAT YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO USE A PATCH AND THEN STICK THAT MEDICATION ON A PATCH AND USE IT ANYWAY? BECAUSE IT'S CHEAPER TO PRODUCE? IS IT EVEN?! WHAT STUPID FUCKING PHARMA BEAN COUNTER CAME UP WITH THIS GOD-AWFUL, DREADFULLY UNSAFE, PAINFULLY STUPID IDEA?

God, I'm salty as fuck.
>>
>>6331035
>mfw Im on 300 mg of spiro a day and still make cum
>>
>>6334191
The fact that there are people like you practicing medicine makes me very happy.

Thanks anon
>>
>>6332549
Wow a libertarian tranny, thats soooooo unique.
You're all either authoritarian Uberliberals or innawoods batshit crazy libertarians
>>
>>6334273

Clear or white?
>>
>>6334273
To an extent, your body reacts to whatever hormone is most present in your system. I started ejaculating again when I stopped estradiol to do some medical tests, despite staying on spiro, and despite my T staying in the basement (verified twice). Apparently it didn't matter that my T was low because my estrogen was even lower.

There's no explanation for this, but my endo says he's seen it before. We might be entirely wrong in how we think sex hormones work if it really is a "whatever's more" deal.
>>
>>6332737
yes

ask them for a 6 month script

it's that easy

personally i see my doctor every other month or whenever i want to so :^)
>>
>>6334323
White, but its not as much as before. And it sucks because I'm not on any estrogen, yet I can't even wear a regular tshirt because of breasts growing. I don't wanna be just a dude with tits.
>>6334430
I guess I better get on some estrogen fast, but it's weird because I have breasts growing somewhat, and super painful.
>>
>>6325861
I'm having laser and when the woman asked if I was transgender I said no. She's assuming the facial hair removal is for razor bumps but when I start requesting full body and get naked revealing tits shit's gonna be awkward.
>>
>>6334654
why would you even say no? are you retarded?
>>
>>6334718
Looks like you answered yourself
>>
>>6332442
This is path you have chosen.
>>
>>6331114
I would advise doing weekly injections with 10mg estradiol Valera. Bi-weekly ones have way too dramatic of fluctuations and will make you act like a total cunt. On top of this they seem to be less effective. Weekly injections doesn't leave you feeling like you're on a roller-coaster.
>>
>Can refill prescription online
>store has a booth where I can enter my name/DOB and pick up hrt with the only human interaction being the pharmacist handing me the bag with my hrt in it through some tiny window
Thanks walgreens
>>
You know most pharmacist have no idea what any of the drugs are and you are all nervous spergs is all thats going on.
>>
>>6335361
nice try

pharmacists have enough of a brain to figure out what Estradiol is
>>
>>6334531

I think my endo doesn't really trust me to not take them all at once even though if I wanted to OD on estrogen I could have done that in the months I was self-medding. That was the first appointment and my next is in September.
>>
>>6335193
true. thats my post & I do weekly. way too much of a cunt at work. Other trans coworker does biweekly and the 2nd & 4th weeks of the month is kinda a cunt. Also, estradiol valerate is more rollercoastery with levels than cypionate. My dr much prefers to use cypionate herself and thus prescribes it with her PTs.

Btw those are the callen-lorde starting doses. according to them You can do those same doses but weekly after 1 month or double up and do it biweekly.
>>
>>6334291
most I know are leftist libertarian anarchist types. go figure.
>>
>>6334291
>wanting sane drug policy
>batshit crazy
batshit crazy
>>
>>6336060
Ok, you're right. Libertarians are 50% common sense, 50% logic pushed to its bounds creating batshit insanity(aka privatizing firefighters and policemen and shit like that)
>>
>>6334191

You're probably not here anymore, but on the chance that you are, how is it that cyproterone acetate and medroxyprogesterone acetate have antigonadotropic effects? Wikipedia told me it was through their action on the progesterone receptor, but I don't know how that would work.
>>
>absentmindedly use girlname when ordering at cafés while in boymode
>"uh how's that spelt?"
>activate stutter mode, all systems online, blush commencing
WHY CAN'T I DIE
>>
>>6342776

Why do you have a girl name in mind if you're not full-time?
>>
>>6342782
Most of the time I'm stealth, but my fuckin moustache grows in at the speed of light because of greek heritage, sometimes I really just cannot be fucked plucking so I bind and go manbun mode. Got lazer treatments booked in September thank christ.
>>
>>6327145
wtf I do that too, and get a discount on the fees somehow..
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.