[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I basically think that the logic behind this is the same reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 599x400
I basically think that the logic behind this is the same reason that so many guys are going "trans" in real life. (Not ALL trans, just a lot of guys, like the ones who eventually back out of being trans, etc)

Lonely beta male can't get attention? Well, lucky for him, he makes a subconscious connection between girls and the attention that girls get, and all of the sudden starts convincing himself that he wants to be a girl. This is especially fucking true with kids. They notice that the girls around them are treated special, and they want special treatment too, so they act like girls to get the same attention. It's a classic beta move.

Prove me wrong.
>>
File: Troll anatomy 2.jpg (94 KB, 779x539) Image search: [Google]
Troll anatomy 2.jpg
94 KB, 779x539
>>6329542
> prove me wrong
> Posts salty thread where they feel like they aren't special but women are for some reason
> Hints they're trans-phobic

Obvious troll is obvious.

PS: If women really did have it better then FtM wouldn't be a thing. Duh.
>>
>>6329591
>If women really did have it better then FtM wouldn't be a thing

Girls don't inherently have it better than guys. Just in some places, sometimes. If you don't think girls receive more social attention, you're retarded. All it takes is for a guy to THINK that the girls around them have it better, it doesn't mean that they actually do have it better.

Also, it allows them to express their non-alpha qualities more freely. Instead of having to become athletic and be interested in "male" things, they can put even more energy into their submissive, feminine side and be accepted for it. On top of that, many guys think going trans will make them into an attractive woman. The problem with this is that their are plenty of ways for women to appear unattractive, but that doesn't factor into their fantasy of the ultimate female transition. The result is a no-pass and unhappy life.
>>
how do people like you still exist?
>>
>>6329945
rural appalachia and inter-familial lust
>>
>>6329945
He literally said he didn't mean all transsexuals, he just said that some people might (try to) transition for those reasons. Personally I don't really care, everyone has their own life to live the way they wish to
>>
>>6329542
The question is whether or not you think that's wrong
>>
>>6329695
>On top of that, many guys think going trans will make them into an attractive woman.

You need to purge that shit from your tranny mind. Model yourself after average looking girls. Preferable some masculine looking ones. Just think of every girl as trans and judge them if they pass or not. You will be surprised how many cis girls fail the check. "Those shoulders are kinda wide." "That jaw! No pass." There are some manly girls out there. Model yourself after those, not some qt.
>>
>>6330078
Yeah, until there is a brain scan that can tell how feminised a brain is then you just got to take peoples word for it. A post-mortem brain dissection can tell you tough. But then it's kinda late for transitioning...
>>
>>6329542
>tfw you like trying to be assertive, hard-working, and recognized for your skills, work etc
>you just want to be a pretty girl too
Who came up with this retarded ass "easy mode" meme reeeeeeeeee fugg
>>
>>6330273
Women are life's easy mode. They get so much shit handed to them.
>>
So what, bro? You just mad because I get tons of steam gifts now from losers like you.
>>
>>6329542
meme
>>
>>6330300
Like what?
>>
>>6330337
So in the scope of these thread we would be looking at gifts on an interpersonal level, were one person is giving something to another. We see theses as dinners, dates, drinks, diamond rings. Free things one person will give to another person because that person is a woman.

On a larger more systemic level we see women handed things like scholarships, even though they are most likely to be in college, breast cancer research funds, even though more people die of prostate cancer, they have government programs for women keeping them safe while there are non-for men even though men are more likely to be assaulted, murdered, or homeless.

Really women take a lot for granted because they never had to work for it. Remember men still need to sign up for the draft to receive government aid but women get it just for being a woman.
>>
I'm mtf and I think this is the case for lots of trans. Its pretty easy to spot the lonely beta male types that realize being "trans" gets them more attention and access to woman then they ever could as a pathetic neckbeards.
>>
>>6329695
Exactly. Suddenly their betaness can be celebrated as "femininity "(its really not though ) were as men It's just pathetic
>>
>>6330241
But most mtfs have NO HOPE of looking even close to "average girls".
>>
>>6330483
Why does it turn out true for so many of them. All I see when someone asks what the biggest difference is is MtF saying how much nicer everyone is to them, how much more attention they get for nothing, etc.
>>
>>6330337
Affection. Love. Constant stream of relationships. Everyone expecting less from them
>>
Nothing wrong with this desu, just basic supply and demand
>>
>>6330487

Actually you have sort of a point here.

The thing is... "betaness" actually covers entirely valid mating strategies, but a lot of poor sods are doing it wrong because the only admitted male example is the alpha male.

Which is kind of the point of alpha males, as they will stamp out of competition, and if possible out of existence, anything they don't want to fuck or which is perceived as a threat to the alphamaleness.

But don't worry, keep enjoying your hierarchist violence cult, any mate that repeatedly selects for your type is genetic garbage to me.

All of this, implying anybody has an actual interest on reproduction; which isn't kinda really needed since humans are much too abundant already.
>>
>>6329542
some people on /r9k/ are coming here and starting to actually believe shit like this

they ask questions about where to buy them magic pills that will make me grow hips and have a girl face and voice and everything magically thats how it works?

we're watching the next generation of hons be born
>>
>>6330576
OP here. I think you make a good point about alpha males being absolute piece of shit most of the time. There is a violent nature to it that we have too much of in the world. I don't think trans are a bad thing, not even the ones that are just betas looking for a fix. Do what you want. Maybe it'll make you happy. I just want people to be honest with themselves about how they really feel.
>>
File: 1464060462130.jpg (17 KB, 640x406) Image search: [Google]
1464060462130.jpg
17 KB, 640x406
>>6330619
>the next generation of hons will have started at puberty and will look closer to real women than you ever will
>>
>>6331283
unfortunately i'm certain the flow hons will only increase with time
>>
>>6331117

First of all I don't usually put this kind of thing through this armchair biology crap lens but it actually kinda works.

I was talking specifically about male betas.

that some of said betas go MtF is a different (but related) question

I guess what I was really trying to convey is that a great deal of betas are seen as failures, see themselves as such and ACTUALLY FAIL because they don't know what they are and therefore they don't know how to act.

State of affairs which actually benefits the alphas.

If the betas actually knew what to do with themselves, they'd easiily fill in all the gaps and sidelines between one alpha and the next.

Since they don't, except for the very few who are good enough actors to fake the alpha, and those who somehow more or less figure themselves out; the rest either fail or go on a tangent (such as MtF)

Bear in mind that within this framework, bi traps are actually extremely efficient forms of male since they're willing to mate females (direct reproductive success) and other males (indirect reproductive success via lowering other males' interest in fertile females and plain jizz wastage)
>>
>>6329542
>So misogynist he thinks women actually have it better
wew
>>
>>6329542
pretty much, nothing new there
>>
File: chris_chan.jpg (146 KB, 1118x759) Image search: [Google]
chris_chan.jpg
146 KB, 1118x759
Good old Chris-Chan method
>>
>>6329542
The raccoon is cute enough just the way he is. He doesn't need a sex change.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.