[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wich is easier to be accepted by parents?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
I'm mtf, didn't came out yet to my parents.

As i'm bissex, wich will be better to tell them?

>Hey mom, dad, i'm trans but don't worry i like to fuck girls with my 2cm shrunken dick and let her finger me. At least i like girls lololo <3 i'm a lesbian so i'm a double-faggot hehe

>Hey mom, dad, i'm trans and i like to get my anus penetrated by a big black male that will make me his housewive so i can cook and clean the house. don't worry i'm straight as i'm trans but you two will probably see me as a double-faggot
>>
>>6325546
I don't know, when you find out tell me so I can do it with my parents too.
>>
tfw my sister is literally that exact anime character, balloon breasts and all...so cruel.

>>6325546
Definitely

>>Hey mom, dad, i'm trans but don't worry i like to fuck girls with my 2cm shrunken dick and let her finger me. At least i like girls lololo <3 i'm a lesbian so i'm a double-faggot hehe

Parents are generally against penises entering their children, generally.
>>
>>6325546

Just tell them you're bi. That's what I told my parents, except with the addition that if I did ever marry, it would not be a woman. Didn't give a fuck.

>>6325573

>tfw my sister is literally that exact anime character, balloon breasts and all...so cruel

>tfw don't have a sister

Not that I think she would have been extremely shapely if she did exist, but still, feels good, senpai. One fewer reminder of the woman I could have been.
>>
>>6325772
>Not that I think she would have been extremely shapely if she did exist, but still, feels good, senpai. One fewer reminder of the woman I could have been.
It sounds like i'm exaggerating, shes literally 5'1 and a (i don't know) a d cup, shes looks like a little girl with huge breasts. I'm so jealous.
>>
>>6325792

Nah, senpai. I believe you. I knew a Jewish girl by that description. I'm just saying in my case that if I had had a sister, she would have been pretty average based on my mother's photos when she was a teen. Unless the girls around here developed the curvaceous bodies they have on local diet instead of purely genetics. I would be salty as fuck in that case. The girls here have ALL the right curves in ALL the right places, so if their bodies were indeed based on the foods eaten here, my hypothetical sister would be a bombshell too.
>>
>>6325833
It can be genetics, but the US has a lot of chemicals in the plastics and milk that have been increasing breasts hormone and have been passed on through breasts feeding. It's in too many household items to escape. There is a netflix documentary on it if you're interested.
>>
>>6325849

Sure. What's it called?
>>
>>6325852
Arg, i can't find the title and netflix removed it. here is one about the problem women have witb big breasts http://www.freedocumentary.tv/my-big-breasts-and-me/ and one on unhealthy plastic chemicals https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7RfgJhvyow
>>
>>6325893

Thanks I'll watch them later since it's three in the morning.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.