[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amateur queens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Ursula Pucker.gif (1 MB, 426x307) Image search: [Google]
Ursula Pucker.gif
1 MB, 426x307
Hey /lgbt/

I've noticed that queens are pretty well rejected on this board. I can understand with how grating the RuPaul's Drag Race generation lingo can be, but regardless, I like to do drag and participate in female fashion.

Are there any other amateur queens here? Lets hang out and talk, exchange skypes, make friends, etc.
>>
Queens are awesome. Are they really rejected here?
>>
>>5248890
You do realize that you will almost universally be hated/trolled for posting this shit right? Drag is almost as bad as blackface, some would argue just as bad or even worse. Please stop perpetuating such a godawful practice.
>>
>>5248912
No. Drag rocks, and if the world starts to decide that its offensive and people start getting their fee fees hurt, I will go out of my way to do drag MORE often because I dont give a fuck about whiners who can't take a joke.

Also, the vast majority of drag queens dont claim to represent women, they're representing themselves and an exaggeration of their own personality, not a mockery of a stereotypical female's.

>>5248906
Yeah, unfortunately. I only ever see people criticizing and shunning queens on this board. Part of me doesn't blame them because of the way obnoxious self centered personalities queens have developed since RPDR began, but I like think that there are still a few of us out there who just like doing drag and think for ourselves.
>>
>>5248912

I have never met a woman who thinks drag is degrading though. The comparison to blackface is ridiculous
>>
dragquens give trannies a bad name, in my country literally every older generatino think draguqueen = transexual
>>
>>5249464
>The comparison to blackface is ridiculous
I agree. But I have a terrible feeling this is fresh horseshit coming from some token tgirl assimilated into the feminazi collective of perma-outrage.
>>
Only lesbians hate drag. But lesbians hate everything that isn't a cat. Funny thing is, lesbians are constantly preaching their feminist ideals of crushing gender roles and nothing says fuck you to the construct of gender like drag. But feminism really isn't about equality it is about policing.
>>
>>5249496

In my hometown the LGBT is generally pretty receptive to drag shows including the lezzies. If anyone it's the more joyless trannies who are upset that some queens pass better for fun than they do when they try so hard
>>
File: what a story.png (167 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
what a story.png
167 KB, 500x400
>>5249496
>mfw I'm a lesbian feminist and I was the first person in this thread saying queens are awesome
No seriously, drag queens are awesome. I have never met anyone in the lesbian community who didn't love drag performance. It's not offensive at all, it's a great time, and it's part of gay culture.

Honestly I think the trannies are the ones being pissy bitches about it. I'm sure there's some cis SJWs out there who think it's literally the devil but there's absolutely nothing that won't offend them so let's just collectively chuck their opinions out the window, eh?
>>
>>5249496
Bruh what? me and all the lezzers i know love that shit
>>
>>5249496
Wat? I just went to a party last Saturday that had amateur drag and there were a bunch of lesbian drag kings. In the past, it has been almost entirely non-straight, cis women being drag kings with two or three drag queens.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTTNJZb9DjU
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 245x230
>>
>>5249525
I don't hate drag queens, I just really really wish they didn't exist so that people would stop fucking confusing me with them

>I am trans
>Oh so u like wearing women's clothing?
NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo
>>
I love RuPaul, can't wait for the next season.
It's so camp and amazing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.