[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forced feminization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
Tell us about your forced feminization fetish, /lgbt/.

>tfw your high school never punished misbehaving male student by forcing them to shave their legs and wear short shorts and lipstick to school in front of all the girls
>tfw you were never forced to do custodial duties/sing pop songs/get spanked while dressed like that while in school, or watch another student who has a crush on you punished in that manner
>ywn be punished by being put in pic related while dressed as a girl in the middle of a crowded mall

Fuuuck, why did libtards and feelfags ruin it for all of us by making actually good, humiliating punishments illegal?
>>
>tfw you never got to attend an all girls japanese boarding school in a cute school uniform.
>>
>>6305719
cute AF twink wants to be my sex slave
>schedules never worked and then i got a bf so we never ended up meeting
Would have got taken his shirt off and put handcuffs and a leash on him.
Call him a bitch as i make him suck my dick
i'd fuck his ass, cum on his face then jerk him off until he came on his own face. I'd then imply that was the last time he ever gets to cum.
Next i'd then take him to the shower and piss on his chest while he is on his knees
then i'd put a chastity device on him, panties and lipstick too maybe a wig if i can find one.
>Since he's all locked up now i dotn really see a need for the handcuffs so i'd make a deal with my little bitch, ill take off the lease but not the collar and he has to go in his t shirt and panties to get ice from the ice machine, i'd encourage him to offer sex to anyone guy who saw him.

When he got back with the ice i'd set up my webcam and try to earn some tips while i torture my sissies nipples and balls with the ice. I'd make him suck my cock on webcam and ten pound his ass, i'd let whoever tips the most tell me where to cum
After the show i'd make the sissy lick my ass and balls while I watch tv
Oh and the sissy can expect to get woken up with my putting my morning wood in his ass
>>
File: image.jpg (639 KB, 1080x1512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
639 KB, 1080x1512
>>6305719
TFW no femboy to torture
>>
I'd love to be put into a chastity belt, thigh bands, bra, collar, and wrist/ankle cuffs, put into a diaper and put into a catsuit. Then, a bondage hood and gag are applied, followed by some light undergarments, then an overhead Abaya, gloves and a Niqab, perhaps finishing with a Burqa on top. I'm restrained, but further, I'm forced into the most conservative woman's clothing I can imagine, stripped of my voice, control of my sexuality, use of the bathroom, my senses dulled and even facial/emotional expression. Not sure if that's feminization since it's only the clothes, but moreso my rights, autonomy and identity have been taken from me.
>>
>>6308032
>diaper+burqa
ayy I like where this is going
>>
File: 00.jpg (145 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
145 KB, 560x420
Pretty much this.

It has the perfect balance of losing control and having control. Yeah he's getting blackmailed, but the gym teacher is just as fucked if he tells anyone. And on top of being blackmailed he's also getting paid for his services, so at least the shame and humiliation is almost worth it, plus you're getting dick.

And I just love the generic fat hairy faceless salary man type. I love dick but I'm not really attracted to guys, so when the top is too masculine or has too much personality I get turned off, but the fat horny guy to me just seems like a walking dick. I guess I like guys more as a prop than someone to be in love with.
>>
>>6311995
I'll probably do most of this to myself once I have the money and space. I currently live in a dorm, so I'm not able to live out my fantasies even in my living space.

I like this fantasy in particular since it combines a lot of smaller fetishes while still remaining somewhat functional. It plays to my feminization fetish, obviously (I fantasize about being a woman, but I realize I'm not actually trans and all the troubles associated aren't worth it for what amounts to a fetish) but also to chastity, orgasm denial, bondage under clothing, diapers, loss of control, sensory deprivation and dehumanization. I particularly like the idea of coming home from work at the end of a long day and then being able to drop my identity at the door and just be someone else for a while. I can envision myself as the woman I desire to be, my fictional persona, or just nobody for a while.

Once I get my gear together, I was considering making a blog about it. I don't really care much for readers, I just want to write as an outlet and masquerade as someone else at the same time.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.