[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dating pre-op transwomen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: bailey jay.jpg (64 KB, 599x789) Image search: [Google]
bailey jay.jpg
64 KB, 599x789
I just asked a pre-op transwoman out on a date on Facebook. Does this make me not straight? Most of reddit and the Huffington post seem to think it doesn't. I want 4chan's opinion. She passes btw.
>>
Gay, straight.. this only really matters because society elevates one above the other. Ultimately it makes no difference to our cold mechanical universe.

A lot of people will probably dub you gay for it which carries a social cost. If you can't be bothered to pay it then don't do it. If you are the type of person who doesn't give a fuck then go ahead. What is the value of the label?

If you want my personal opinion then I think that sexuality is ultimately on a spectrum and that someone who is only attracted to people who look and function exactly like women cannot be reasonably placed in the same category as someone who is attracted to people who look and function exactly like men.
>>
>>6297248
I live in a really left wing part of Canada, so I doubt there will be much social cost.
>>
>>6297229
did you ask her out because you want her to pound ur boipucci with her massive girltinkler?
>>
Your role is basically straight. She probably won't want you to touch her remaining boyparts.

It's mostly an issue of not having the same disgust reflex as the usual cis het guy. Many of them would see it as bottom feeding at best.

There's also the thrill of making a man into a bitch, which has been with us since the stone age and only normally resurfaces in prisons. It's a sadistic pleasure, and as with any other sadistic pleasure, you're supposed to pretend not to enjoy it.

Coming back around to bottom feeding, if you're going to enjoy sadism, it's generally expected that you earn the right by being an enormous asshole with lots of social power. It's a chieftain's privilege. There's plenty of prestige in being God and destroying cities, not much prestige in being a kid burning ants with a magnifying glass, so men who enjoy willing bitchboys tend to keep them out of sight.
So it's doubly unacceptable: you should pretend not to enjoy sadism, and if you do enjoy sadism, it should be because you are the recognised boss.
>>
>>6297275

No. I would like to top her.

>>6297277

She's into BDSM. I don't know if she's a sub or not. If she's a dom I probably won't date her.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 229x220
>>6297229
>/reddit/
>huffy puffy
You were already an enormous faggot for browsing those sites. Might as well get bent over and railed by a tranny, it's not gonna make a difference at this point
>>
>>6297229
>asking people out over Facebook
Do people actually do this?
You know, aside from teenagers.
>>
You could organise a gangbang with a thousand trannies while exclusively referring to your arse as a boipucci and still be less gay than someone who gets their opinions from the huffington post
>>
>getting his news from huffy puffy
c'mon lad
>>
>>6297408
You must have no friends at all. Are you turning your nose up at facebook or dating online?

Because no one likes either but they're both convenient and people got shit to do.
>>
Dykes use dildos and there's no question they're gay (unless you're an asshole) so if you wanna kiss her pretty face AND suck her girldick then you are still as straight as it gets.
>>
>>6297229
You are still straight if you dont mind, unless you like her because she's transgender.
>>
>>6297229
Famalamalamadam u could have her fuk ur boipuccoi with her girltinkler and dump her perfumed ladyload deep inside u and ud still b fine
>>
>>6297229
You're still straight, hon! Until your bell goes off. ;-)

t. Stephanie Belle
>>
I want her and I want to be her at the same time. Fuck.
>>
>>6297254
You all good then my nigga
Live long and prosper wish i didn't live in Georgia got to get out of this conservative hell
>>
>>6297229
>She passes btw.
Straight or bisexual.
>>
>>6297229
That makes you a faggot. There are no chicks with dicks, only dudes with tits. Faggot.
>>
>>6297229
Sounds like you're dating a mister sister with identity issues, still makes you a faggot.
>>
>>6297229
Whatever your gender, it's bound to be gay at some point. At least at a funny level or something.
>>
You're bi. Sorry senpai.
Suck that GT. AGP bitches love that shit.
>>
>>6297229
depends, you wanna suck her dick and let her top you? bi.

just fuck her butt? straight
>>
>>6297229
would fuck her, no homo.

wouldn't let her fuck me though.
>>
>>6297229
Oh Jesus Christ who cares, I mean seriously is anyone here over 25? Any of ya'll got real adult shit to deal with? Why would you care how someone would label you? "Oh 4chan said this makes me gay or bi so I'm not gonna fuck this beautiful woman!". Who cares what reddit or 4chan thinks, get laid and enjoy it you faggot.
>>
>>6303792
This t b h
>>
>>6297229

I guess if you don't care about her being trans and think of her as a female it's straight, a lot of MtFs don't want you touching their dicks anyway

but if you specifically asked her out because she has a dick then nigga you bi
>>
>>6303792
MEIN NEGGAR

seriously op it doesn't matter at all
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.