[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the process leading up to being officially together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: CO4yilgW8AAxnBq.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CO4yilgW8AAxnBq.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
What was the process leading up to being officially together with your bf/gf for you guys? I've been seeing this guy really intensely for about a month and I have pretty strong feelings for him. Not only is he my type looks wise, but he's also really funny, caring, charismatic, intelligent and hard working. I'm pretty sure I wanna enter a serious relationship with him, and even if he wants the same I'm not really sure how to. What are some signs the time is right to become a real couple? How long did it take for you?
>>
>>6294222
>gf
>asking lesbians anything ever
For shame OP, for shame.

For me it usually happens after we've started fooling around with each other physically for a little bit, typically just a matter of days at that point before it gets made official.
>>
>>6294235
That's pretty quick. Maybe our cultures are different
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 150x170) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 150x170
>>6294222
>be friends with dude for months
>talk to him over skype for 12+ hours a day
>over a year into our friendship, I'm having sick bantz with him
>tell him to show me his dick
>he does, says he did it cuz' bantz
>a month later he takes his dick out on cam for some reason (we were talking about how he has a granddad dick kek)
> i'm surprised and he's just standing there touching his dick saying shit like "it's not a granddad dick, famili"
>shit happens and I tell him to start jerking off
> he fucking does it
>cums on cam
>we laugh it off and say never again
>we do it like every fucking day and say we're friends with benefits
>a month into this shit we're talking late at night and I'm high as shit
>tell him that I've always had a crush on him
>he tells me that he's always had a crush on me too
>I spill spaghetti all over and get on the edge of crying
now we're long distance boyfriend & disgusting tranny "girlfriend" and have been together for fuckin' forever. He's planning to visit me soon and I'm super duper excited wew
>>
We fed each other cheap Chinese food at a Christmas party
>>
>>6294449
Adorable
>>
i love mikey from antm
>>
Jesus, what are you, 12? There's no fucking rulebook for what's "official". If you want to call her your girlfriend then just tell her that.

Grow a spine and learn to talk to people you're fucking, or get used to shitty, confusing relationships with dickheads forever.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.