[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a guy lets a fat chick suck his dick, he is into fat chicks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6
File: 1300320195003.jpg (58 KB, 533x401) Image search: [Google]
1300320195003.jpg
58 KB, 533x401
If a guy lets a fat chick suck his dick, he is into fat chicks.

Secretly, he has always been into fat chicks. It's not the opportunity to bust an easy nut, so much. Deep down, he has always shared the same insecurities that fat chicks have and has lived with deep personal issues that torment him as much as her. If he denies it, it's because he hates himself. So the only logical move is for him to announce to his family and friends that he has always been into fat chicks. It's the only sensible, socially moral thing for him to do.

It may actually surprise him to find out that he has been into fat chicks all his life and didn't even know it, even when he was surrounded by them constantly. He didn't know he was thinking about it then, but he was. That's how deep and mysterious it can be: he didn't even know what he himself was thinking.

Which can only be explained by genetics. Nucleic acid chains have polar differences in the distinguishing fat chicks from skinny chicks. Since he himself was unaware of how much he preferred fat chicks, the answer therefore must be that he was genetically programmed all along and didn't know it.

Which is why he let the fat chick blow him. It wasn't the beer or desperation from a three month pussy drought, or even blind curiosity.

He was always into fat chicks. And thanks to the fact that he never expects to see Rhonda and her magic lips again, he know *really* knows who he is and can finally be open to telling the whole world that- deep down- he is a fat chick too.
>>
>>6297244
This is what homosexuals actually believe if you ever drunkenly let someone of the same sex go down on you
>>
File: boy.jpg (86 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
boy.jpg
86 KB, 1000x1000
>>6297274

Sadly, they believe it generally, regardless of any other context. Its part of a worldview they sell each other that is a pretty poorly cobbled together explanation for different things in their own life that, while contradicting logic,evidence, or even various factors within itself, serves to alleviate one irrational fear or insecurity, if only one at a time. The less bound to reason it is, the more outward it spirals from sanity.

Which is why, over time, we are going to literally have to go to court just to agree on what the fuck is the definition of a male and female, since our language is now imploding from 'feels' and the gatekeepers of sanity seem to have fled their post.
>>
i know you dont have friends that are willing to listen to this garbage but no one here is interested either
>>
File: 1464368180269.png (90 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1464368180269.png
90 KB, 500x501
>>
File: head_in_sand.jpg (190 KB, 424x283) Image search: [Google]
head_in_sand.jpg
190 KB, 424x283
>>6297734
>>
>>6297244
You let a man suck your dick, didn't you Anon?
>>
File: Ubermensch.jpg (65 KB, 752x389) Image search: [Google]
Ubermensch.jpg
65 KB, 752x389
>>6299608

No, I'm a bottom.

?

I used to until I finally just admitted to myself that people touching my stuff creeped me out. For me, its all about the other guy. I tried the top thing and it just doesn't do anything for me. I figure most bottoms are a little daft like me, so topping attracts equally odd characters. I need to be the mindless cumdump. Dyking it out with another bottom just makes no sense to me. It feels like needless compromise.

For god's sake, please don't reply. I know how people here are and I dont have time to get into personal discussions. I just like pointing out how nutty some people think.
>>
File: 1281455629169.gif (2 MB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
1281455629169.gif
2 MB, 576x324
I am just using this thread to issue a network update to the Gayese Dictionary regarding conjugation of the term 'bi curious'.

Gentlemen:

If you go to a dating site/app and indicate you are both 35 and 'bi curious', you must stop.

You are not 'bi curious'.

You are late. Very late.

There is a difference between 'curious' and desperate from waning options. You had a decade of chances and blew it. Don't come crawling to the fags for help now. You're not bi curious. You're not even gay or straight. You're just desperate and realizing the fun you lost and now want us to suffer bullshit stories to excuse yourself for being late.

That is all.

You may now resume scrolling.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.