[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ftmg/ FTM General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 637x882) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 637x882
Return to the classics edition

Mold head >>6225355

READ THE OP

Don't forget to sage and wait to make new threads until we're at bump limit on page 9-10.

Ancient map: https://www.zeemaps.com/edit/U0Hw9yNtqrJd-qzTdbUFMw

Some info (excuse the tumblr, it's truscum): http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tags/

Phalloplasty info:
http://ftmphalloplasty.tumblr.com/post/127662387608/phalloplasty-blogs

Skype group: add cheeki-briki or duckduckfrog
>>
How did you come out to your folks? If you haven't, why not?

What are your initials? Did/will you change them?

Post favourite thing to due in the summer.

Post worst thing about binding.

Best pet

How do you beach clothes?
>>
File: 1458419532999.jpg (14 KB, 324x451) Image search: [Google]
1458419532999.jpg
14 KB, 324x451
>>6253532
>>6253521

I think the issue is that while I told the professor, the professor did not explain the situation to the TAs. It's been two separate TAs pulling basically the same shit. Out of ignorance but honestly I feel pretty fucked up over it. I transferred here from what only a year ago stopped being a community college and I never had any issues even when I didn't pass. I'm at one of the better known unis in FL, in a very competitive and rigorous engineering field (which I only bring up because it means I can't drop this course and retake it another semester, and I can't afford to do poorly either). It also means some of the people within earshot were people I'll be taking class with for several years. just don't even know what to do.

I think I'm going to message the professor of the course and basically tell him what's happened and basically set things up as a misunderstanding so the issue gets resolved but it doesn't become anything more stressful than it has to be.

But I'm also obviously getting in contact with the LGBT office at my school and I go to the wellness center regularly and seen two different people who both agree the first event shouldn't have happened, and that for the second to occur within the same week is ridiculous.

It's a shit situation. Yes, they're fucking stupid and ignorant. No, they weren't being malicious. I'm not out to cause trouble, and literally all I want is to be able to go to class without dreading the possibility of being outed AGAIN. I don't think that's so fucking unreasonable.
>>
>>6253651
>How did you come out to your folks? If you haven't, why not?

I told them on Christmas as we were cleaning the kitchen together after dinner, lol. I don't remember exactly what I said.

>What are your initials? Did/will you change them?

My initials were CAC and I kept them.

>Post favourite thing to due in the summer.

Uh idk, I don't really like the summer. I hate being hot.

>Post worst thing about binding.

The heat. I'm 14mo post-op though so no more of that for me.

>Best pet

Cats always and forever.

>How do you beach clothes?

I haven't been to the beach in over a decade so idk.
>>
>>6253745
How did your old name get on the roster in the first place? Have you not changed it legally, or not changed it with the school yet?

Anyway, I'm sorry this happened to you. I'm the anon from the last thread who got outed at work because of the stupid payroll system, so I know how it feels. However, keep in mind a few different things:

1. Basically no one even knows that FtMs exist. You're making an assumption that the people who overheard or even the teachers in question understood what the other name even meant.
2. Even if people somehow caught on (big assumption), and cared enough to remember (HUGE assumption), worst case scenario is you have to deal with people who know you're trans for a few years. It's just a few years. It's just college. You'll live.

I hope you can get everything squared away with the school and this doesn't continue to happen though.
>>
How tall are you lads?
>>
>>6253861
what state do you live in?
>>
>>6253745
Holy shit anon your making me scared I'm going to UCF right now for health sciences, but only had good experiences so far. All the guys in my major are nerdy beta shits that wouldn't have the balls to be that rude to my face though. If you're at UCF that shit is really unacceptable I know they take discrimination very seriously, especially when there's stem involved.

Ohh god now I'm going to walk around campus looking at the guys with big beards thinking "which one is the one with the vagina" haha.
>also plz me by big hairy boyfriend

I would approach the TA one more time in office hours and tell him that "I go by this name now, I use this name only, will be turning in my assignments in with this name," be very clear. Tell him that if he has a problem with this you will be having a talk with the professor and/or the school's inclusivity department. If that doesn't work then you can really go for blood which would be very deserved. If he can't work with different people then he shouldn't be a TA, end of story. That way if your TA is just a high functioning autist who needs more explanation about how to behave he has it, if he's being an asshole then you can really ream him.
>>
>>6253745

Getting outed by the roster fucking sucks when you pass.

>small senior seminar class
>sitting in back corner of the room on the first day
>prof is calling roll by last names, thank goodness
>gets to me
>"Lastname?"
>raise hand until he sees me
>he looks back at the roster and pauses
>ohboyherewego.exe
>"Deadname??"
>everybody in the class turns around in their seats
>fml
>"Yep, that's me..."
>"But this says Deadname Lastname."
>"Definitely me..."
>lock eyes with him and silently plead for him to drop it
>please take the hint please take the fucking hint
>he keeps looking back and forth between me and the roster
>I can feel my face flushing with embarrassment
>just stare down at my desk until he moves on

Most awkward 30 seconds of my fucking life. I don't think the guy was malicious but he was being shitty and I probably should have said something about it, if not for my sake then someone else's. That dude was a class A jerk.
>>
>>6253851
Let's have a poll.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10296233
>>
File: mfw.gif (2 MB, 360x384) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
2 MB, 360x384
>>6254027
>http://www.strawpoll.me/10296233
>that one 5'3" anon
sit and spin on my dick bb
>>
>>6254060
no u
>>
>>6253651
I started T and 6 months in it was either telling them I'm trans or I do heroin after they found needles.
BB. I changed them. It's actually BJB if you count my middle name, originally it was JRB.
Sit in front of the AC naked.
Feeling the beads of sweat dripping down my torso.
>Best pet
n/a as I love dogs, cats, birds, rodents, fish, etc.
Trunks, binder and shirt. If I'm feeling particularly IDGAF, swim trunks and binder.
>>
>>6254078
>>How did you come out to your folks? If you haven't, why not?
>I started T and 6 months in it was either telling them I'm trans or I do heroin after they found needles.
That's fucking hilarious. Did they start their questioning intervention style?

>>6253651
I came out because it was killing me. My step dad has finally started using my name and he, and my mom is a downright cunt about it
I changed mine to LAP. I like the chuckle it gives some people.
Go for walks! Or play video games and magic in the a/c with friends.
How sweaty it is. I can't wear one to my job because I need to be very active and would be wearing it for 11+ hours a day :(
>Best pet
Cats. But reptiles are pretty cool.
Shorts and a t shirt because self conscious :^)
>>
File: image.png (636 KB, 2500x2641) Image search: [Google]
image.png
636 KB, 2500x2641
>>6254137
>>6254078
>>6253824
>LAP
>BJ
>CAC
>>
>>6254137
>That's fucking hilarious. Did they start their questioning intervention style?
My mom found out first. They were already suspicious because my voice had gotten deep and I was packing on muscle. I legitimately considered just admitting I was doing drugs or steroids but I owned up to my mother and said I was trans, and was taking testosterone(i had previously sorta-lied about the doctor was seeing was just a 'lgbt' doctor and my clinic was an 'lgbt' clinic which wasn't exactly a lie either). She was taken back and said some negative things health-wise but it was very, very short lived. I asked her not to tell my dad but that didn't happen. But it's been like.. 5 years and not once have my dad and I talked about it but I am still aware he is very unhappy with it.

I never told them because I just didn't want them getting in my way. It was probably-for-the-best extremely uneventful, though. It was really like
>"what is this"
>"oh.. uh.. im trans."
>"thats not good."
>explain some trans shit
>"oh, ok."
>and never talk about it with father ever
>the end
They gave up a loooong time ago.
>>
>>6254253
Wait I lied sorta. When I went to court to get my name changed him came with me but all he said was "I'm not calling you x." Than that he was quiet/normal about that.
On the bright side the judge was like, strangely and openly happy for me and made me tear up a little. There was about 4 other people getting a name change but for not-trans related reasons and she basically said "ok sure" to all of them but I stood there for a good few minutes while she went out of her way a little to write things down for me and make sure I knew how and where to get my birth certificate changed(I wasn't born in that state). It was nice. I've been on my own about it for a long time without advice or being able to confide in anyone about it in person so it shook things up a little.
>>
File: 1444617831789.jpg (39 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
1444617831789.jpg
39 KB, 500x442
>>6253847
Haven't changed it legally, don't have the 500 bucks it costs here as a starving college student with other medical problems. I'm taking 2 courses and my extra fees (NOT the tuition) was 347 dollars. Absolutely ridiculous. And yeah, thankfully the first time there was another person with my birthname in the class and my name is a shortened form of my birthname. So it just seemed like similar names had caused a mix up when I'd been added to the course.

Yeah my main thing is that this fucking stops. I don't like being made to look like an asshole for reacting to other people being assholes.

>>6253922
Nah, not UCF. Got its head a lot farther stuck up its own ass. I actually went to EFSC (a fucking community college until a year ago) and they handled LGBT students 10x better than this place despite not even having an LGBT committee or office. I feel like if the fucking dean heard that these sorts of issues would get nipped in the ass real goddamn fast. On the digital learning system Canvas they LITERALLY HAVE A FEATURE WHERE STUDENTS CAN CHANGE THEIR NAME ON THE ROSTER SO THIS SHIT NEVER HAPPENS. And guess fuckin what? This uni has it fucking disabled.

I've never heard anything bad about UCF, especially their health program. And its so large if you have an issue you can just change profs. I'm working with my counselor and some of the other trans students at the school. I'm probably going to email prof/ try to speak with him in person and emphasize I'm not looking to fuck anyone over for a mistake they made because they aren't familiar with trans etiquette. I even was going to apologize to the second dude for snapping at him, and try to just explain to him exactly what he did. But this shite can't happen again.

And you'd be amazed. I'm pretty masc (short af tho) but there's this disgustingly gorgeous transdude at my school. Shame he just graduated.

>>6254012
fff anon "he looks back at the roster and pauses" i fuckin shivered I know it too well
>>
>>6253651
I told my mom and grandma I was trans. Neither believed me.
BAB is birth initials, C_B is my chosen initials, still struggling with a middle name
Go to Anime Expo
The fact I can't jam my tits into a binder and get them flat
>Best pet
Never been a fan of owning pets, too much work and commitment and responsiblity.
Binder, Karamatsu tank top (I just got it a while ago), and swim trunks
>>
>>6253861
Where do you live anon? Most countries you dont need an Rx. You can literally just ask at the counter or order them online. You dont even have to get them at the pharmacy you get your t at. 99% they don't even ask. A lot of people get medicine that requires injection, they don't assume everyone buying needles is a junkie. I had walmart buy me a box in bulk for like 15 dollars I've had for a year

http://www.drugsupplystore.com/bd-syringe-3ml-22-gauge-1-inch-needle-100-box-309572/

These ones are actually pretty thin gauge but they work just fine for me. 15 dollars will literally last you 2 years. But if you know what you're looking for just google that. (1cc syringes are a bitch to get even at a pharmacy tho, you p much have to order the syringe and needles you want separately).

also related service announcement never pay for needle disposal bins. at least in US (i imagine in most major countries as well) they're legally required to give them to you for free. once in awhile im fuckin dumb and shut mine on accident Ill literally just grab one from wherever pharmacy im grocery shopping at that week.
>>
File: uimg005.jpg (44 KB, 650x530) Image search: [Google]
uimg005.jpg
44 KB, 650x530
>>6253651
I just came out to one of my best friends over text and he said

>anyways yeah not gonna pretend i have no degree of confusion not bad confusion though just like my brain isnt sure what to do yknow
u are one of my best friends tho so it is my goal to be helpful and understand"

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I haven't because my dad has said weird things about transgender people to me, but I started dissociating hard that I only remember what I feel about it and not what he said, exactly. It was nonsensical and not positive, but not harshly negative.

DLH, nope. I even managed to find a name with similar mouthsounds and meaning
d → d
eye → ee
ayy → ahh
an → am

>Post favourite thing to DO in the summer.
HIKING INNAWOOD

My tits are different sizes, and I have lumpy tits. No binder /really/ fits.

>Best pet
rats, cats

Thin hoodies, shorts, no swimming ever ;__;
>>
>>6253651
Came out freshman year during a sesh with my therapist. Therapist was a transphobic idiot who didn't know what she was doing, for the next few years my mom and I never spoke of it until I re-came out about a year ago. Fuck that therapist, she fucked up so much of my time.
DCB not posting my dead initials lol
Vacation in the Carolinas.
Getting all sweaty while running because le heat getting trapped. Achy ribs after binding too long.
>Best pet
C A T
Tank top and swim trunks.
>>
File: dog-cat.png (146 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
dog-cat.png
146 KB, 265x265
>>6253651
My mom laughed at me and called it a phase when I was in my teens, so I came out again in my late 20's. She kept repeating "You'll always be my little girl" over and over. I was later disowned. She moved in with my gay brother and his husband (!). You can say I never was the favorite kid.

ALC. Hell yes. I Hate my legal name. Changing my name is step one of my plans. Currently saving up to get that done.

> Post favourite thing to due in the summer.
Stay out all night long. Warm nights are fun!

Finding binders when your chest is enormous. I hate my genetics.

> Best pet
A trained houseboy.

> How do you beach clothes?
Currently still passing as female, so one piece. I'm considering a wetsuit instead.
>>
>>6253651
How did you come out to your folks? If you haven't, why not?
Not my proudest moment. I'd just broken up with long term long distance bf after a 6 year relationship. I can't remember what happened exactly but I basically was sobbing in front of my mom and I just decided "well I mean fuck it might as well get all the emotional trauma over with at one time" and basically said "also im trans". I didn't come out to my dad for a long time, until he found my binders and asked my mom, who told him I was trans.

What are your initials? Did/will you change them?
RDW, same as before. Because I was going by my male name well before I actually even realized I was trans. But REALLY guys there were NO signs. Nobody could have EVER seen it coming. /sarcasm

Honestly though sometimes I wish I had gotten to choose my name. But then part of me feels it went down like it should have. I had my name before I ever even knew I needed it, and when the time came to choose a new name anything else would have felt fake in comparison

Post favorite thing to due in the summer.
Sit inside and not socialize.

Post worst thing about binding.
Shortness of breath. That sweat that rolls down your spine.

Best pet
Men.

How do you beach clothes?
I don't.
>>
How do you come out to your boyfriend? I realized I am trans after a couple of years together. My boy is really into titties. I'm scared he'll run off as soon as he finds out those titties are going away.
>>
>>6254852

Talk to him. If he isn't gonna stick around, he isn't gonna stick around, and that sucks, but what can you do?
>>
>>6254907
I guess that's true. Thanks anon.
>>
>>6254852
Yeah anon unfortunately >>6254907 has the right of it. Especially if he isn't bi. I mean if you aren't planning on going on hormones then you might be able to get away with him seeing you as a boyish girl for the rest of your lives together but I dont know man

dont mean to be blunt but a lot of us have been there. i literally have a full beard and my ex asked if i was still trans years later. even when he 'supported me' i found out he was just calling me a chick behind my back.
>>
File: 1447859234572.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1447859234572.gif
1 MB, 217x217
>>6253824

>I hate being hot

Then you must hate being you all year round

(how did nobody make this joke goddamn)
>>
>>6255575
Eyyyyyyyy
You're not too bad yourself, why you gotta tease us by being straight tho
>>
>>6256058

I'm waiting for the right man desu fampai
>>
>>6253651
>How did you come out to your folks?
Pretty cut in dry, told my mom in person when i was 17, told my dad on the phone while i was away at uni a few months ago.

>What are your initials?
BS
>Did/will you change them
Nah, I like my first name and my middle name doesn't come up enough for me to go through the trouble (maybe though, still debating)

>Favorite thing to do in the summer
I like to read outside, it's usually really hot where I live so I take a lot of walks at night which is nice.

>Worst thing about binding
Getting sweaty and having it stick to you, fuckin sucks.

>Best pet
Dogs, particularly the big fluffy drooly kind

>How do you beach clothes
I don't beach at all, not really my thing. Shorts and t shirts are as far as i'll go though.
>>
>>6256244
forgot to add both my parents took the news of me being trans like champs, my mom cried and dad asked a bunch of terminology questions but beyond that couldn't have been any easier desu.
>>
Is it normal to feel insanely anxious a couple days before your next shot? The following days after my shots I feel incredible, but nearing the end of the week I just begin feeling like fucking garbage.
>>
>>6256473
I never really get anxious on days leading up to my next shot date. However, on a related note - Is it normal to get extremely wet before your next shot imagining that I'm going to become a qt boy?
>>
>>6256473
I don't know about anxious but I feel weird a day or two before my shot, which is most of the reason I don't forget to do it lol. Not necessarily anxious, but it's like I'm restless but tired at the same time.
>>
>>6253651
I cut off all the "friends" I had, I never had close buddies anyways because I was pretty socially crippled, whether it was because of those lowkey trans feelings (I pushed them out in the teenage years) or just being an angsty teen. As with familia I told them I'm going to a doctor and that most likely I'll get diagnosed with transsexualism, which means in some time I'll start taking hormones and do surgeries. Now, 2 years into the hormones (no operations yet), I'm finally managing to legally change my name and at the same time my familia just recently started to stop making mistakes of calling me with the old name or female pronouns.
I changed them. My "original" name started with K, new name starts with L. I dunno, it was just a name I was using as a kid for some reason, so I came back to it.
Drinking alcohol outside in the evening with friends, whether it's on a backyard, on balcony, in a park or in middle of nowhere. It's just top comfy.
It gets real hot, plus I really need to undo it a bit after I eat too much or drink too much. And then I'm all anxious about my chest even though it's still pretty flat.
>Best pet
I got a cat so I guess it's my cat.
The last time I was on the beach, I just swam in the long binder + underwear.
>>
Where do you guys order your T from?
I've gone with Stroheckers in the past and remember it being like, $60-80. But I've been trying to refill from them and every goddamn time I call they are closed despite it being their open hours.
>>
>>6256738
>going online diy
You asked for it desu. My doctor/clinic takes care of all that shit all I have to do is show up every year for bloodwork and then my pharmacy is sent enough scripts for t in my name for an entire year. Like 150 dollars for the whole year, insurance pays for bloodwork.
>>
>>6256759
My insurance should cover it - it says its covered but dealing with the insurance company is a huge headache. I was paying 60-80 every 6 months, which insurance may or may not have something to do with(its all a mess between insurance and the clinic i go too).
I get my prescription from my doctor who sends it to who the fuck ever but apparently I can't just show up to a Walgreens or something with it(which i did for a few years but it was jointed with the clinic and right next door, but i live a good ten hours away now).

I just want my juice.
>>
>>6256805
That's fucking bs you can totally have your script sent to walgreens or anywhere close. If they don't have it instock they will order it from somewhere that does.
>>
>>6253651

I came out to my mom when she started lecturing me on female health, asking about periods, pregnancy (despite I've always been with women), talking about menopause. I straight up told her I don't have to deal with that cause I'm a guy, and I don't have those parts, and go bug my sisters instead.

I've been going by my chosen name for about ten years and haven't changed it legally cause of anxiety (fear of getting denied) and paperwork.

>Post favourite thing to do in the summer.
Stay comfortable

>Post worst thing about binding
When the elastic starts to die

>Best pet
No pet

Stay at home
>>
File: 1404190244476.gif (734 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1404190244476.gif
734 KB, 220x220
>>6253651
Way too long of a story and I'm too lazy to post it right now.
My initials are the exact same as they were before I started going by my new name. Yes I plan to get a legal name change for sure.
I like to go on hikes and I love camping and fishing, but I haven't done any of that shit in so long. I miss it.
I'm currently in this awkward stage between being a medium/small, so my medium sized binder is too loose but a small binder is too tight.
>Best pet
I don't really have an answer for that. I love a lot of pet types. I do love dogs and ferrets though.
I don't.
>>
>>6256835
I remember it being something about how it'd be more expensive for me if I did it that way in my home state, but then again this was like 5 years ago and jobless. I think it was actually the Walgreens/CVS told me how it'd be a good $300.
Anyway I got this figured out and I guess it's time for me to tackle on the insurance company to get things sorted out since I don't want to pay for shit I'm covered for.
>>
>>6253651
left my t prescription letter on the table

that did the job

sbc. no, changed my first name to something not entirely dissimilar

anything involving not being at work

muh back pain

>Best pet
gotta be birds every time

el oh el
>>
I'm feeling incredibly shitty, help.
>>
>>6258522
don't be
>>
So, apparently I can't legally change into my real name because it's not qualified as a first name here. The problem is it's the name I've been using since forevertime, and what everyone knows me as. What do I do now? It's not a special snowflake aiden-name, it's a family name, and I can't really see myself as anything else. It's already part of my legal full name (I have 5 names) but my first name from birth is very feminine and have to go. I was hoping that I could just drop it and keep the other 4 names but apparently that's illegal. Anyone having the same problem, and if you do how are you solving it?
>>
>>6254027

dear 5'9" guy:

hi
>>
>>6253651

I don't actually remember. I just recall telling my dad about it when I was 13 and here I am

The name I chose just happened to start with the same letter as my birth name so no

Swimming, but I hate not being able to take my shirt off. One of my close friends lives on a lake so I can swim shirtless then. He has cook outs and stuff with our friends and it's really fun

Everything?
>Best pet

Cats, but I've never had any other pet other than them and I think I never will

I basically already answered this. If I'm in a public place I wear my binder and a tshirt over it
>>
>>6258792
If it's part of your legal full name then change your first name to whatever you want and just explain to people that you go by a different part of it name. It would be annoying but better than being stuck with your girly name
>>
>>6253745
I dont understand, if you've been passing for years and have a beard etc why have you not changed you name yet? Or why cant you do that asap?
>>
>>6258844
I was kinda trying to avoid that though. But you're right. How should I choose the name? The two family first names available both sound snowflake and picking something random feels weird.

Name suggestions guys?
>>
>>6258792
Where the hell do you live that the law has a say in what's a name or not? But yeah, there's nothing wrong with going by one of your middle names. Used to know a guy called Bill, saw on documents his first name was Charles.
>>
>>6253851
5'6'' or 168cm
>>
>>6259036
Bill is a normal nickname for Charles tho
>>
>>6258945
How did you have five names? Was it like 'Joe Johnson Earl Jacobs Evanson'? I don't know where you are from but in the US we have a first or last name, or a first, middle and last.
I changed my modern family name(last name) to the original English spelling and just went with a normal ass hewbrew name as a first. My middle name is the masculine name/nickname to my original first name.
>>
>>6258792
>it's not qualified as a first name here.
Iceland?
Maybe take it up with them directly, even if the purism is strong perhaps they'd make an exception.

>>6258797
What up
>>
>>6259084
Since when?
>>
>>6259377

oh nothing, just a trans girl with a thing for trans guys
>>
File: silly britbongs.jpg (81 KB, 780x497) Image search: [Google]
silly britbongs.jpg
81 KB, 780x497
>>6258792
Hahaha

This made me think of hearing someone on the news who legally changed his name to double-bacon cheeseburger.
>>
>>6253631
Hey guys! I have no idea who to ask, so I'm going to ask it here. How the fuck do I find a good therapist? I've been looking on psychology today and various websites, but how do I find a reputable one?

I found one in my area (Rochester, New York) that seems legit? (What little reviews I can find of her make her seem okay?)

My other concern is, I don't have a car right now, and I don't know how long that's going to be. Which is fine - that just means I have to take the bus. But Rochester isn't exactly the most LGBT friendly place ever (not to say it's the worst - I'd say it more or less just people don't know a lot because they aren't exposed to it a lot, which is whatever), so I don't know what therapists are/aren't legit. I just don't want to waste my time getting somewhere only to have someone be an asshole. I'm not even saying I want someone to give me my paper to get hormones right away; I just want someone who's fair, and who'll be willing to help me out as best they can and that's not wigged out by trans people.

(I know I posted this on another trans-related thread, I just know I need therapy soon because I feel like shit and I don't really have any trans friends who live in the area to ask)
>>
>>6260108
This is a very slow forum. Don't doublepost if it's been under a day. Also already replied to you here:
>>6260098
>>
File: 1462604618333.png (138 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462604618333.png
138 KB, 500x500
>>6254583
Where did you get the Karamatsu tank from?
>>
>>6260211
>forum
>>
>>6260108
Idk what to say I live on the other side of the country you have to google that shit or do it the old fashioned way; get a big list of therapists and call them and ask 1) if they have any experience with lgbt/gender therapy and (most importantly) 2) if they're willing to write you a letter for hrt.

New york doesn't sound like it would be bad, it's definitely not bible belt tier.
>>
File: u-avin-a-gaggle-m8-bird.jpg (180 KB, 610x381) Image search: [Google]
u-avin-a-gaggle-m8-bird.jpg
180 KB, 610x381
I fucking hate my voice.

I'm 21 years old (Pre-T, been presenting masculine for several years), but my voice makes me sound far younger than I am. I've been told I speak in a masculine fashion, whatever that means, but with a pitch like a twelve year old kid. I've been called a CoD fag the rare times I use voice chats, and offline people often treat me like a child. It doesn't help that I'm shy and have speech trouble that makes me sound even more retarded.
It also doesn't help that even my father, who I've already come out to, continues to unironically talk to me like a little girl. "Sweetie", "cutie pie", for fucks sake.

Now, I don't mind being referred to as a female (such is life), nor do I mind being called cute. That's fine, I can take a compliment. My issue is the type of cute that's meant. There's attractive cute and then there's "d'aww yer such a cute widdle girl, widdle angel princess sugar plum!" 99.99% of the time people mean the latter with me.

I think I could keep repressing and continue my tomboy life easier if I didn't look and sound so goddamn childlike. I can't even take myself seriously.
>>
>>6259128
I have two first names, two middle names and one last name. My two first names are very feminine, and needs to be changed. I guess I meant dropping two names instead of one. Did you choose your normal ass hewbrew name from a family member/history or did you find it in a book or something? I've been looking over some family history to try to find a good replacement name but they all sound weird and snowflakeish because they're old.

>>6259377
I was thinking that since it's clear I'm not abusing the system. I'm going to try and get in contact with a trans support group and see if they can help me out, maybe get a lawyer to speak for me or something.

>>6259592
There was a comedian here who did something similar, but that was with his last name, so idk. Maybe I should do the same to show how ridiculous the system is; change my name to Potato-Fucker or something and then write an article about it.
>>
>>6260244
karamatsu.tumblr.com/post/137695194113/get-a-karamatsu-tank-top-for-only-a-dollar-usd
Here ya go
>>
>>6260695
Any way you can style up your appearance to look older? I have the same problem but as long as I wear professional clothes to work and groom myself maturely I get respect. Also, you can train your voice and grammar to sound more mature. Takes a lot of work but it's worth it.
>>
>>6261785

I'll give it a try.
I did try starting voice training a year ago but got distracted by moving at the time and never went back to it. I suppose there's no better time to start again.
>>
>>6260695
Literally speak deeper. Why do trans people have so much trouble with this shit, your vocal chords are controlled by muscles and will get deeper/higher if you bother to practice talking like how you want to sound instead of complain.

I literally had a voice deeper than some guys I knew, this was before I even knew I was trans, just because I never liked my girly high pitched voice I had so I just talked deeper all the time until that's what my natural voice was like. Once I got on t my voice dropped even further.

1) Just practice. google "how to make your voice lower" if you get stuck. Speak from your stomach not your chest, etc. 2) Getting on t will make your voice drop further and turn you from a cute girl into a cute guy.
>>
>>6263054
I do my best boy-voice when I'm putting on a South African accent, it's weird.
>>
>>6261155
> Did you choose your normal ass hewbrew name from a family member/history or did you find it in a book or something?
I just chose it because it was 'normal' and it suited me. Besides my dad and grandfather, our first names in the male side of the family is shit like Ignatz/Ignatius, Emory, Dimitri, Eduard, etc. I didn't feel the need for my first name to have any sort of history or meaning.
>>
File: :lgbt.png (175 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
:lgbt.png
175 KB, 800x500
>Tfw stress out a whole ton about using locker rooms at my schools gym for months now
>afraid of using gym before or after class because of it because no where to change
>CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, etc.
>Was looking around on second floor of gym just to see what kind of stuff they had behind some of the offices for workers
>There's TWO (2) unisex single occupancy locker rooms with everything, lockers, shower, toilet, a goddam hair dryer, in the corner that probably no one even knows about
>It's super clean looks like no one uses either

It looks like I'll never have to leave the gym now boys
>>
>>6258864
500 dollars and several months of processing I just really don't have. I'm barely not starving as it is even while going into debt with student loans.

And even then I have to go through the process at my school. It really should just be as simple as them not disabling the ALREADY PROGRAMMED FUNCTION of our learning system that allows students to change their names in 2 clicks.
>>
>>6263826

MAD GAINS
>>
>>6263054

First of all, I get the idea. As I said, I did try training it at some point but other crap took my time.
I used to do the low pitched voice thing before then but it made it sound like I'm trying to be funny.
Also, at this point I'm not trying to pass (I can't with these massive boobs and ass). I'm going to wait until the tumblrite era passes before transitioning and hope they don't screw it up for the worse by the end of it.

Second of all, it was just a nearly-thoughtless rant at the time. I know I can do something about it, but that doesn't mean I can't bitch about it in a single post on an anonymous image board.

However, reading that rant again, looks like I went full edgy try-hard with the writing. Sorry about that.
>>
>>6253651
I don't really know where to start; how to tell them, when to do it, all that stuff. My parents are pretty open about things in general, so it's not really from a fear of them being total assholes to me over it, just my own insecurities. Tips on how to do it would be much appreciated
I have three names, so I usually go for VMB to avoid people asking "Oh, what's your full name like?". VMB is probably not going to change in the future.
Going out to the park with family/friends and eating ice cream
Not having experienced it yet.
>Best pet
I've had many pets, and by far I can tell you that cats are the comfiest pets.
I wear a t-shirt and male sports shorts over the swimsuit, and only take them off if I'm either really pumped up and wanting to swim, or if it's a particularly hot day. It's pretty embarrassing either way.
>>
File: triggered.gif (4 MB, 294x250) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
4 MB, 294x250
My boyfriend's starting T before me. Is it possible to stop being jealous?
>>
File: 1446931190489-3.jpg (76 KB, 366x370) Image search: [Google]
1446931190489-3.jpg
76 KB, 366x370
Not a ftm, but I want a binder for reasons.

Can anyone recommend a decent binder for someone with 34D tits?
>>
>>6265526

What raisins?
>>
>>6265526
Only if you post your 34D's
>>
File: return.gif (552 KB, 203x183) Image search: [Google]
return.gif
552 KB, 203x183
>>6255575
i love this gif
>>
>>6265526
>34D tits
Kekkity kek don't even bother trying to bind babe
>>
>>6265406
Steal his t
>>
>>6265526
underworks famalam
>>
>>6265713
Will do, guess it's the only way.
>>
File: 1451683740169.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1451683740169.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>6265614

I love you more though
>>
>>6266170
come out
>>
File: 1450279596449.gif (3 MB, 200x170) Image search: [Google]
1450279596449.gif
3 MB, 200x170
>>6266180
>>
>>6265526
It's super hard to bind D+ cups, this is coming from a Double D FtM. Go with underworks though fampai
>>
>>6265526
post for reference
>>
>>6267006
>fampai
What is fampai? I'm also in the D club and agree- IT SUCKS. I wish people would stop saying "but your tits look sooo good!". They're only good when you're not the one wearing them.
>>
Question for you guys on T. I've been on it for a bit now and I've been experiencing a more "puffy" feeling/looking downstairs. Could this be attributed to the clit growth and/or near constant horniness? Anyone else experience this shit?
>>
How are your disgusting nasty vaginas?

I don't know how you cunts can live with yourselves. You'll never be men. Just ugly hairy girls.
>>
>>6267251
Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>6267267
enjoy your cold, lifeless, plastic fake dicks

Can't imagine how shitty your lesbian sex lives are.
>>
>>6267193
how long is "a bit"
it's probably growth fampai
>>
File: 1444407806486.jpg (53 KB, 383x526) Image search: [Google]
1444407806486.jpg
53 KB, 383x526
>>6267277
>fag that plays in shitholes
>calling my sex shitty
>>
>>6267251
>>6267312
when gay men shit does it just fall out
>>
>>6267362
you're a pretty shitty troll considering it only took three posts for you to contradict yourself
1/10 i responded i guess
>>
File: 11172500.gif (660 KB, 500x389) Image search: [Google]
11172500.gif
660 KB, 500x389
>>6267362
mi corazon lmao
>>
So I think I just had my first orgasm from sex.

Holy shit, it was incredible. I was paralyzed for pretty much two minutes after, couldn't form sentences. I have not been able to stop grinning the past hour.

Cis boys are missing out
>>
>>6267467
Whoops I'm high, wrong thread, you guys have a great night =)
>>
File: 4020.gif (892 KB, 300x223) Image search: [Google]
4020.gif
892 KB, 300x223
>>6267515
u2
>>
>>6267467
fuck yeah dick sex. Too bad ftms don't have real cocks.
>>
I need some advice and I don't really know where else to turn.

My question is: what do you do if the doctor/psychiatrist disagrees with you and refuses to refer you further/give you t or support for it?

It's the one thing that makes me extremely anxious about my doctor's appointment and I'm worried that if they say 'no' then I'll be stuck self-medding and fucking everything up.
>>
>>6267985
go to a different dr
>>
>>6267069
f a m + senpai (which is what f a m gets filtered into)
>>
>>6267985
Same problem here. I need to leave the country or do shady self-medding if I get turned down. Why do you think you'll get turned down?
>>
>>6267667
I'm pretty sure not having dicks is the whole basis of being trans
>>
>>6267251
PAY FOR MY SRS, BITCH
>>
>>6268354
I'm probably just worrying about nothing, but it wouldn't be the first time a professional tried any excuse to turn me away despite evidence of the contrary, so I'm just naturally nervous about it.

I'll probably just try a different doctor if things don't work out, I just wondered if there was any plan B outside of doing it yourself.
>>
Been three days since my surgery and im still alive, lads. The monster is actually looking really good, im impressed with how well it looks. Its got a strong pulse and I've already had the drains out, just hoping i get my favourite nurse tomorrow 2bh
>>
File: 1451327572691.jpg (53 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
1451327572691.jpg
53 KB, 474x595
>>6270232
Nice! Imgur the monster, anon.
Do it :D
>>
>>6270232
plz I need pics
>>
>>6270232

Grats bud, glad it went so well for you.
>>
>>6270232
congrats!
>>
>>6270232
Fuck yeah man, congratulations!
>>
>>6270298
>>6270339
>>6270354
>>6270448
Thanks lads

I dont think the monster is quite ready for dick pics...it is only first stage. But i couldn't get a decent shot anyway because i've only got use of ine arm rn and it's under a dressing
>>
>>6270786
Fair enough, I really do hope you post some pics in the later stages though mate
>>
File: 1464184263865.jpg (149 KB, 1203x802) Image search: [Google]
1464184263865.jpg
149 KB, 1203x802
Came out, went horribly with one and awesome with the other. Divorced parents means I don't have to associate with the shitbag one if I don't want to.

Haven't changed my legal name, I want to, but I kind of lost my Birth Certificate and you need it in my state to do it.

Afternoon naps.

Backpain.

>Best pet
Doggos.

i dont
>>
File: 1430462951871.jpg (446 KB, 1083x768) Image search: [Google]
1430462951871.jpg
446 KB, 1083x768
>>6255077
Even if he is bi, he might leave you.

I had a bisexual BF who I moved across the fucking country for, who knew and was cool with trans people, and he still left me when I came out.

Sorry if that isn't what you want to hear anon but you can either live your life for this man or live life for yourself.
>>
>>6256738
I live within a six hour drive of an LGBT clinic that has T in house for like 30 bucks.

feelsgoodman
>>
Anyone in the US manage to get on Aveed (Nebido's name here)? Or have experience switching to Nebido from weekly IM or subQ? I'm worried about traveling abroad
>>
>junk hard all the time now
>literally just want to grind up against fucking everything
Help me.
>>
>>6273164
Use lube/lotion or you can get blisters. Wear loose boxers. Use ice packs on your junk... It gets better
>>
>>6273164
Be my qt ftm boyfriend and hump on me until I get fed up and rape your front hole
>>
>>6273515
I think I would rather slit my throat than put an ice pack onto hard junk that's already kind of painful because I'm constantly horny and fapping. But thanks for the other tips.

>>6273544
Anon I'm at the point where I wouldn't even give a single shit. That's how horny I've been.

They told me T would increase my sex drive after a while on it (or maybe not even at all), but I didn't expect to want to hump everything I felt even somewhat attracted to like a rabbit. Jesus fuck.
>>
I'm gonna be moving out of state permanently soon, I can change my name in the new state instead of *having* to go back and change it in my birth state right? Right?
>>
>>6274210
It's usually easier to do everything in the same state
>>
>>6268345
Ahh. Thanks!
>>
>>6273795
Ice pack your junk to literally cool it down so you can recover. The cold numbs it and helps with the over-fapping/growing pain. Just don't be an idiot and put it directly on the skin or leave it on for more than 30 minutes at a time. Also great for beating the summer heat when not beating your meat...
>>
>>6274210
I would suggest doing it asap while you're still in your same state
>>
>>6273795

Welcome to testosterone, enjoy your stay.
>>
Do any of you use pads? I hate the rustling so I've always used tampons, but these have been causing issues lately so I'm giving them another try. They're so noisy though. Am I paranoid or do other people notice?
>>
>>6274902
You're just paranoid, don't worry.
>>
>>6274210
Yes, but usually you have to be a resident of your new state for some 6-8 months.
>>
>>6273795
Now you know how being a man feels.

"Men and women want sex the same amount" my ass.
>>
File: 1395162546887.png (308 KB, 456x499) Image search: [Google]
1395162546887.png
308 KB, 456x499
>>6274902
>insertion
>>
>>6275322
I prefer tampons because I have to wear panties with pads since it's not like you can stick them on boxers and wearing panties makes me more dysphoric that putting something up my cunt

Plus I think they're less messy. I hate the feeling of blood all over my ass
>>
File: cC296eX.jpg (29 KB, 507x504) Image search: [Google]
cC296eX.jpg
29 KB, 507x504
>>6255077
>>6270993
I'm gay and not attracted to people with vaginas, and this is my worst nightmare. I have no idea how to bring up the whole being trans thing since I'm worried they'll think I'm a girl or hate trans people. I'm scared to go to gay bars and stuff because of this

I've only ever dated people I was friends with before asking them out but when you break up with them your whole social life fucks up

Why is finding a boyfriend so hard?
>>
>>6258797
I'm 5'9'' too, almost 5'10'' technically
Want to fuck
>>
>>6274897
>tfw no Straight White Guy dick to suck
;-; w-why even live
>>
>>6275210
Uh to be fair when it comes to trans men this can be attributed to low sex drive due to dysphoria. On T I started becoming really focused on my junk and aroused as hell when I realized I was growing and could actually see growth/jerk off. A lot of trans people suffer from low sex drive pre hormones/etc.

I mean I'm not disagreeing that men have a higher sex drive, but I certainly know men that can't keep up with their girlfriends sex drive for sure. It's one of those things that depends on the individual, but of course men will always have a higher percentage.
>>
>>6274897
I remember when you talked about fucking a lawn mower when I made a thread asking a cis male to fuck between couch cushions and tell me what it's like.
>>
>>6275435
Boxer briefs work with pads.
>>
>>6275487

One day, anon

>>6276175

I didn't so much as fuck it as I did slip my dick into the mower bit at the bottom.
>>
>>6274902
I only use them when I'm too lazy to shove a tampon in fampai
Pads make me dysphoric as shit since I can feel it being all gross and saggy and rubbing against me, tampons make me forget I have have something lodged up there until I have to piss
>>
>>6276146
Sure, I agree with everything you said. But some people think that even on average, men and women have the same sex drive. That's when I get frustrated.
>>
>>6275472
Try dating other transguys
>>
File: 15y9d00.jpg (6 KB, 200x291) Image search: [Google]
15y9d00.jpg
6 KB, 200x291
>>6276519
>I didn't so much as fuck it as I did slip my dick into the mower bit at the bottom.
like...the blades? jesus..
>>
>>6277392

It wasn't turned on.

I remember talking about this with the dude in the thread ages ago. I was going through that "exploring" stage of the horny chapter of my puberty, not sure if you've reached it yet, but I was jerking off or putting my dick in weird places. The lawnmower was the weirdest one. Obviously it wasn't turned on. Essentially I went into the shed to get something and saw the lawnmower and something clicked in my head.

It smelt of diesel and freshly mown grass, I wouldn't mind my dick smelling like that.
>>
>>6277413
It would taste horrible though
>>
File: 1446521854509.gif (1 MB, 320x168) Image search: [Google]
1446521854509.gif
1 MB, 320x168
>>6277668

Wanna come and taste for yourself?
>>
File: hello-kitty-armageddon-warrior.jpg (119 KB, 585x801) Image search: [Google]
hello-kitty-armageddon-warrior.jpg
119 KB, 585x801
>>6275472

You could just go to gay bars with a "trans" pin on your shirt. That would work. If hit on by someone who is trans you can always politely decline.

Also don't date friends. It's a bad idea. Finding a boyfriend is hard for everyone. It's just especially interesting when you're a dude with the wrong packaging.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 408x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 408x465
>bi male
>always preferred guys
>been with one girl through most of HS and college
>comes out as FtM
Just wanted to remind you that you are all wonderful and loved
>>
>>6278023
Well no, that's not true. Even trans people are still human and are capable of being really shitty people.

But hey, thanks.
>>
>>6277707
I'll be right over, order pizza
>>
>>6277224
...Guy says he's not attracted to people with vaginas and you tell him to date other transguys? You're not too strong on logic are you?
>>
>>6278353

I already ordered pizza. You can have half of mine.
>>
File: hesucc.png (25 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
hesucc.png
25 KB, 256x192
>>6278023
thank you
have fun with your now-boyfriend
>>
File: 1454328344477.jpg (68 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1454328344477.jpg
68 KB, 550x550
How delusional am I for considering that a 'creeping normality' transition could work? No coming out, no corrections, deny, deny, deny.
>>
>>6277798
>Also don't date friends. It's a bad idea
Tbh when you date someone you're friends with first and if it ends up working out well in the long run, its actually pretty great.

The only bad thing to dating a friend is if a nasty break up were to happen.
>>
File: 20932.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
20932.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
>>6278384
It's penis inspection day.
Post dick
>>
>>6278582

Doctor pls I can inspect my own penis
>>
File: 61eiVaCkSaL._UY879_.jpg (74 KB, 586x879) Image search: [Google]
61eiVaCkSaL._UY879_.jpg
74 KB, 586x879
>>6278597
i must check it for...swelling
>>
>>6278764
Excuse me, but he's my patient.
>>
>>6278764

It's not any more swollen than usual
>>
>>6278381
Sorry. I meant transguys post srs
>>
>>6255077
>i literally have a full beard
Post of pic of full beard
Pls senpai
>>
>>6279634
Most trans guys don't get SRS
it's expensive and the results aren't up to par with what most people want
>>
>>6280250
My lack of logic has already been mentioned
>>
>>6274902
This attempt at pads is driving me insane. Shark week never bothered me before, tampons really are something you can shove in, forget about, and flush all evidence. This now is just gross.
>>
>>6277798
That sounds like a hate crime waiting to happen. Wouldn't some men at gay bars have misconceptions about trans people and think I'm a drag queen just currently not in drag or something?
>>
Not sure what you mean. You mean deny that you're trans?
>>
>>6281550
Meant to respond to >>6278535
>>
>>6281544
Are you fucking retarded
>>
File: 1455397269027.gif (484 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1455397269027.gif
484 KB, 200x200
Why don't you have a bf yet, boys?
>>
>>6281951
I'm not attractive, I spend most of my time inside playing games, no intesting people on dating websites/apps.

I want a bf but I'm most likely doomed to be a crazy cat dude my whole life.
>>
>>6281951
I do though!
>>
File: 1456810854939.gif (682 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1456810854939.gif
682 KB, 200x150
>>6281995

Get one

>>6282004

GET ANOTHER ONE
>>
>>6281837
Just a little
>>
Who's also smoking weed and then getting suicidal thoughts when not high?
WHERE MY SAD BOYS @???
>I'm living the dream
>>
>>6282021
I wish it was so easy I could just get one just like that. Android bfs when.
>>
>>6282043

Go shopping at Boys R Us, they have a decent stock.
>>
>>6282021
Are you willing to be my second bf, SWG?
>>
>>6281550
Yeah, I wouldn't say anything so no one would ask and I wouldn't have to deny.
>[boyname]? oh it's a nickname. friends thought it suited me better.
>i go in the men's room now because i get some mean ass looks in the ladies
>my voice changed? nah you're imagining it
>>
do ftm date trannies? I want an ftmbf :(
>>
>>6282174
It worked for me. eventually my family, friends, and coworkers all forgot I was a girl before.
>>
>>6282236
i'm way open to dating an mtf bc i'm a chaser who happens to be ftm hey
>>
>>6282329
>chaser
so are you gonna tell me that youre not gay?
>>
>>6282339
i'm a degenerate bi
>>
hi ftmgen, im new here and not sure where to post this question... im a trans guy who likes having long hair, but i dont like how it affects my ability to pass. are there any resources for masculine hairstyles with long hair? i usually do a ponytail or "manbun" every day but im in need of something that's more formal to wear.. please redirect me to the proper general/sticky/guide if needed thanks
>>
>>6282680
If you're not on T it's gonna be super difficult to pass with long hair
http://notanotheraiden.com/passing-for-the-effeminate-trans-guy/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ftm/comments/36lzbj/how_to_pass_with_long_hair/
http://www.fashionbeans.com/category/mens-hairstyles-gallery/mens-long-hairstyles-gallery/
>>
>>6282680
hi cis bi guy who likes to lurk here because every thread on this board is cancer and you lads have alright banter. I had longer hair when I was younger and coupled with my manlet status I was mistaken for a girl quite often, even with my 40 inch chest and deep voice I got the occasional "miss" every now and then. I had no idea how stupid it looked until I got it cut off. Unless you have the bone structure of Chris Hemsworth long hair just doesn't work on guys.
>>
>>6282021
>tfw no Straight White Guy bf to give me cummies
;-;
>>
>>6283187
Gonna be pretty hard to find a straight guy to fuck you if you're also a guy
>>
File: url.png (407 KB, 955x505) Image search: [Google]
url.png
407 KB, 955x505
>>6282680
I'm metalfag ftm and my hair is one of few things I really like in my appearance, so I know this struggle. I'll try to share my experience.
1. >>6283076 is right - it's almost impossible to pass with long hair before T. Prepare to be misgendered a lot even on hormones, too.
2. Long hair are hard to pull off even for cis guys, men who look very good in such hairstyles are usually masculine as fuck. Prepare for some disappointments or learn how to not give a fuck.
3. I don't think long hair are feminine, but society do. If you decide for long hair try to temper the rest of your appearance, at least before you got a fucking beard or something. That means no weird hair colour. Also mind your voice tone and mannerism. It should be obvious, but for some strange reason most ftms dress overly /fa/. Keep it as simple as possible, as you decide already for long hair.
4. >>6283161 is also right. You have to look at yourself and tell how much potential do you have. Is your hips to shoulders ratio promising enough? Is your face at least a bit angular? It's nice to have good starting point, I for instance had pretty good bone structure, I was passing from time to time with my long hair even pre-T, without any effort. If you haven't - don't panic, just work out a lot. Also don't give a fuck. If you have - work out even more, because why not, you glorious bastard. Take care of your body, for facial gains chew a lot of hard gum and keep your tongue on the roof of mouth. You're gonna make it, brah. We're gonna make it.
>>
>>6283327
Is this a fetish?
>>
File: 1438493614304.png (107 KB, 687x1720) Image search: [Google]
1438493614304.png
107 KB, 687x1720
>>6283455
Everything is a fetish, anon.
>>
>>6283464
Rolling 0-9
>>
>>6283476
>Pink Neko Towel
At least you've got the style.
Roll.
>>
>>6283492
I'm MtF. My towel is ACTUALLY pink. And 2 in comfort and absorbtion fits aswell. I love it.
>>
>>6283327
what about bi cis guy?
>>
File: wafflestomp.jpg (518 KB, 991x900) Image search: [Google]
wafflestomp.jpg
518 KB, 991x900
>>6282131

Depends, is my butt up to your standards?

http://imgur.com/a/yxt7M

>>6283187

One day, anon. I believe in you,
>>
File: 1450734465888.png (306 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1450734465888.png
306 KB, 640x360
>>6282039
>smoking weed and then getting suicidal thoughts when not high
Yeah.

> SAD BOYS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX_GQvxqf4M
>>
>>6283791
Qt butt, senpai
>>
>>6254027
>5'0" or shorter

oh...
>>
>>6283515
How the fuck would a guy be straight and bi at the same time?
>>
>>6254027
Who are the bastards that are 6 feet tall?
Is it weird so many trans guys are 5'7"? My ex boyfriend who was also trans was that height
>>
File: Capture.png (223 KB, 1361x744) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
223 KB, 1361x744
my eye keeps twitching
whats up, whats going on femtemgem my lads
Im sitting here making a guide to a personal language that will probably never be posted online with the exception of this bit
>>
>tfw no ftm bf
>>
>>6283791
You seem less straight every time I see you post.
>>
>>6284101
>>6285503

Oh uh n-no homo
>>
>>6283791
You fucking slut
>>
>>6281951
If I can't have you, then what's the point of trying?
>>
>>6282339
>implying ftms are ever anything except biscum
>>
>>6283161
Idk man there's this guy called scumbugg on dumblr who has longer hair, passes flawlessly & I would let him ravage my ass
>>
>>6287166
Also spectredeflector but he is tall and has really good bones, and he uses makeup to contour his face to look more masculine. But he straight up went from sugar baby to sugar daddy like, overnight, so I'm not sure how representative that is of normal trans dudes.
>>
I need help, /ftmg/
I keep dreaming and thinking about my ex that broke up with me in January. I haven't thought much about him and I was sure I got over him but for the past week I've been unable to stop thinking about him. I was entirely sure it was limerence but now I'm still thinking about him even though there's literally no chance of us getting back together

How do I stop this?
>>
>>6283791
>that literally nonexistant ass
Jesus christo you know it's okay to do a squat every once and awhile

>>6287199
The best way to accept the past is thinking about it for about 30 minutes. Worry/Angst about it all you want and then tell yourself after that 30 minutes is up you're not going to dwell on it anymore.

If that doesn't work there's always alcohol and drugs to fall back on.
>>
So do you guys try really hard for body hair or still shave it out of habit?

And why do FTM guys grow such great beards? I'm a hispanic cis guy and it always grows uneven.
>>
>>6288936
It varies by the guy. I don't shave, but my bloodline also doesn't make me grow much hair. I can't grow beards, either... not every FtM is lucky in the beard department. It's a bloodline thing.
>>
>>6288965
Ah, I guess I'm just selective about the pictures I see. I like facial hair, I won't lie.
>>
>>6288984
Everyone likes warm, soft, clean beards. There's no shame in that!
>>
>>6286493

NO U

>>6287161

You can have better than me, bud

>>6287362

Hey brother

>>6288630

I do squats. Butt is being built as we speak.
>>
Any of you beefcakes in North Carolina by chance? If so, I'm so sorry, but I'm also there!
>>
>>6288936
I shave or trim pubes and pits once in a blue moon when I feel it's getting too much.

>>6289330
> beefcakes
that's hilarious
>>
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 1136x640
>insurance will cover top surgery
>pic related is one of the conditions

Y-you guys count, right?
>>
how do i get over being embarrassed when people use my boy name? i havent transitioned in any way yet, and my boyname is just kind of a placeholder while i work some stuff out. Its just a shortened form of my name so its not like its suspicious or anything, i just get really flustered and embarrassed when someone uses it
>>
>>6291818

Just lie and say you go to some confidential support meeting or something, they don't care.
>>
hey hons can any of y'all relate to this?
>>
>>6291455
>That's hilarious
Oh shut up, I like what I like. If you've got some body hair and a masculine attitude that's good enough for me.

>>6291940
I think you're in the wrong thread dear.
>>
>>6292386
Chill, I just found the choice of words funny. If I was anywhere near you I'd invite you over, but Europe.
>>
>>6292604

Let's get some beers and vodka.
>>
>>6292697
When are you getting here
>>
>>6293383
what is that above your eyebrow
>>
File: 0523161502~2~2.jpg (431 KB, 1079x1606) Image search: [Google]
0523161502~2~2.jpg
431 KB, 1079x1606
>tfw german with a jew nose
>>
>>6293389
A mole. Yes, go on, make fun of it.
>>
File: 0523161509a~2~2.jpg (309 KB, 1080x1777) Image search: [Google]
0523161509a~2~2.jpg
309 KB, 1080x1777
>>6293390
I look weird. I looked better as a girl, yet despite the acne and overall ugliness of the T, I'm so much happier.

I hope those of you pre-t guys will appreciate what T does for you, even if you don't become an attractive guy.
>>
>>6293390
That's not a jewish nose, that's a roman nose.
t. jew
>>
>>6293432
If it helps from that angle you look like a Chad.
t. person not even from this thread.
>>
>>6293432
You're cute~! Top quality boyfriendo material right there.
>>
>>6292867

asap

>>6293390
>>6293432

Looking decent bud, but do sort that mole out when you can.
>>
>>6293463
I cut a mole off my body once with a serated kitchen knife, but it bled so much I'm afraid of doing it near my eye.
>>
>>6293469

Go to the doctors, man. I did the same to one on my chin after shaving and it bled for ages and i got a scar. I got one on my neck removed at the doctors for the same reason and they cauterise it and there is no visible scar.
>>
>>6293469
you fucking what mate that's mental
>>
>>6293480
If I can afford it then maybe, but I never really cared about it being there. The only thing I really want is a mastectomy. I'm looking for a plan that will cover it. Meanwhile, I'm saving up. Next thing I'd want is to shave my nose down. The mole... Gross but low priority.
>>
>>6293498

You're in the US, right? I thought it was cheap as chips to get them removed
>>
File: 1454446306983.jpg (11 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
1454446306983.jpg
11 KB, 243x207
>>6253651
>All these disgusting cat people.
Daily reminder that your cat hates you. The word "catty" exists for a reason.

I told them after I tried to an hero. They're getting there slowly.

IB. I chose a name that started with I so they remained.
>Post favourite thing to do in the summer.
Go on road trips in redneck country, hang out in Florida.
The time limit. If I could bind 24/7 I would. I'm a dysphoric mess.
>Best pet
Dog person master race
There's a special binder that you can bathe in. It's hot as fuck.
>>
>>6293508
I've never asked, or cared. I'm not a wreck over it.
>>
>>6293498
Don't shave your nose down, it looks great. Really cute and masculine. You're throwing away a goddamned gift.
>>
>>6293559

You do you, man
>>
>>6293573
Thanks.

>>6293581
I WILL do me, comrade.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.