[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
craigslist hookups?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1461108196543.png (555 KB, 3300x3140) Image search: [Google]
1461108196543.png
555 KB, 3300x3140
im thinking of posting an ad on craigslist with the aim of meeting someone mtf thats fairly passable for a hook up or possible fwb, what are some tips you all have for something like this? im a normal dude btw
>>
Step 1: Don't use Craigslist
>>
>>6293711
If you're gonna use the Internet for hooking up use a site where people verifiy others so you at least know you're not hooking up with a serial killer.
Fabguys or fab swingers is super dated looking but does the trick
>>
>don't be unattractive or autistic
>be concise about what you are looking for and what you expect
>include a picture of yourself (but no dick pics)
>don't come off as a disgusting chaser (ie no using the words tranny, shemale, tgirl, etc. and don't talk about how it's your 'fantasy' to fuck a trans girl)
>don't talk about how you want to get topped or that you want to suck a dick or something, unless you're looking for a disgusting crossdresser that shit isn't going to fly
>be confident and respectful
if you want to up your chances of attracting any decent to good looking trans girl then you should follow these guidelines. These are the only kinda guys I'd ever respond to, another thing is to actually take action. I can't tell you the number of times I got a response to my ad from guys who type one line and think that's all they need to be chosen. Any responses that don't include effort and an image are ignored. If you're responding to an attractive girl's ad you're competing with at least 100 other guys so put in some effort and actually be forthright with making plans with them if you have mutual interest.
You can find a trans girl on craigslist, people may think it would be a bad place to find actual human beings but there are those of us who use it for a fwb or date as it's a good way to find someone without outing ourselves, look for those that don't include their face in pictures cuz we are usually stealth.
my bf and I were fwbs before we started dating, and he's still amazed that he found someone like me on craigslist
>>
>>6293854
Nah they should include dick pics. Unless they are small lol
>>
>>6293854

this is pretty much what i had assumed,thanks for the advice
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.