[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /lgbt/. I asked /adv/ for some advice, and in retrospect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: color.jpg (516 KB, 1620x1080) Image search: [Google]
color.jpg
516 KB, 1620x1080
Hello /lgbt/. I asked /adv/ for some advice, and in retrospect I should have anticipated the quality of input that I got. In any case, I'm going to try again here!

I'm a straight girl with a bi boyfriend. His family recently found out, due to some pictures a relative of his found of him with a guy. It's turned into a huge mess, and he has pretty much been disowned by his family. Obviously he's having a hard time with it.

I'm trying to be supportive, but frankly I don't know how to deal with this situation. Any tips to help him through this mess? He's been having a really hard time.
>>
>>6285336
Send him to gay conversion therapy and don't be a whore and give up on him
>>
>>6285336
>There is a trend wherein nice, normal people wander to 4chan and ask genuine questions
Disturbing.

Anyhow, I guess I'm the PSA bot now. Here goes: this site is full of bitter, hateful nigh-fractally-awful people, myself included. If you want useful, functional humans to help you then you should probably ask elsewhere. This is not to disparage this massively online multiplayer digital sadomasochism dungeon which is so much fun I've been trapped here for 10 years, but to note that it is primarily useful for memes and angry arguments against political extremists.
>>
Get tested asap.
>>
File: 1456989119508.jpg (134 KB, 541x554) Image search: [Google]
1456989119508.jpg
134 KB, 541x554
>>6285336
You can become his familly. He's probably super emotionally vulnerable right about now, feeling like he dosn't belong, and here you come in, all loving and understanding, saying "We don't need nobody else, bae"

He's gonna feel like he has a place where he'll always belong and you'll get a man more loyal when before. I heard that bi guys are kinda sluts, so your boi could probably use some good ol' psychological conditioning.
>>
File: 1461514928727.jpg (128 KB, 649x720) Image search: [Google]
1461514928727.jpg
128 KB, 649x720
>>6285336
>>6285611
Also, I think the first thing you gotta do regardless is talk with him about it, ask him what he thinks of the whole situation and how he feels, don't forget to remind him that he can be completly honest with you.

After you got a full picture, if he's a manly kind of guy, talk about what you are gonna do to fix this - specific, proative actions to improove the situation, manly guys love dat shit, it's their go to when faced with stress.
If he more soft and "girly", then just cuddle and do thing that make him happy untill he gets better.
Have fun, tiger
>>
>>6285611
>>6285643
>Sociopathy.txt
>>
>>6285650
Nah, mang, I'm being honest and sincere here, I wanna all people to be happy and all that stuff.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.