[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i messed up really bad and i dont know what to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: shutterstock_can_you_help4.jpg (122 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_can_you_help4.jpg
122 KB, 500x336
(1/2)
>be me
>be a beta chaser who has never actually chased before because i always felt bad about it
>decide it's time to give it a shot
>find a tranny on OKC
>she was looking for a relationship but convince her to do a FWB type thing
>id go over to her studio apartment, fuck her, then play some video games, then leave
>she starts wanting to go out on a date or do something outside
>i keep putting it off because i dont want to be seen with her
>eventually she kind of forces my hand, either i take her out or she stops fucking me
>i figure there isn't much harm in being seen in public with her since it's not like anyone will know who i am (she lived a couple cities over from me)
>take her on a picnic, get really drunk, actually have a lot of fun and completely forget that i am out in public with a tranny
>for the next few weeks we just go out and do fun stuff together
>desu i was starting to get annoyed because we were having sex less and less
>>
>>6251947
(2/2)
>one day we go out and she tells me she has a surprise for me
>im hoping maybe she'll blow me on the beach or something
>instead, she introduces me to her fucking parents and we have dinner together
>it actually wasn't even that bad
>afterwards she says she wants to meet my parents too, says we should do it next weekend
>i keep telling her "yeah, maybe" and putting it off
>i put it off for months and months and she seems alright with it because we're still fucking and going out and doing fun things
>one day she just completely breaks down crying because i havent introduced her to my parents yet
>she says i'm embarassed of her but i deny it and it turns into a fight
>like a fucking moron i decide to "prove her wrong" by calling my mom right then and there and setting up a dinner for her to meet my new gf
>all the sudden she's super happy and starts kissing me all over
>we go to my parents house and im about ready to kill myself because my parents are about to meet my tranny gf
>ive never introduced any of my gfs to them before so they're super excited about it
>my parents and my cute tranny gf hit it off, my mom loves her, and they dont even seem to care she's a tranny
>as we are leaving i come upon the realization that i am in a committed relationship with a tranny

that was 2 years ago and we're still together. we're living together now and ive saved up thousands of dollars to help pay for her SRS even though when she first brought it up i told her she shouldn't do it because i didnt want to lose my qt dickgirl. now i don't even care about her dick i just want her to be happy.

i've been going over everything that has happened up to this point a lot lately and i feel like she's been manipulating the shit out of me since we first met and i want to leave her but i'm also head over heels in love with her so i dont know what the fuck i should do. what the fuck should i do?
>>
>>6251951
no you idiot, you fell in love with her. are you retarded or autistic?
>>
>>6251947
>story about you manipulating her emotionally and using her for sex while being embarrassed about being with her, while calling her a tranny on an Chinese whittle forum
>'Help I'm being manipulated!'

OK
>>
>>6251967
probably both desu

i know i fell in love with her but im worried she manipulated me into loving her. and even if my worries are unfounded, does it make sense to stay in a relationship with someone who you feel manipulated you into a relationship in the first place?
>>
>>6251947
>>6251951
>>6251951
Jesus Christ OP. That bitch clearly has no fucking idea how relationships are supposed to go and has crazy ass ideas of what is right.

I have been with my tranny gf for 2 years now. Neither of us has met the others parents.

That bitch was starting shit over nothing. You're probably getting played like a fiddle this whole time man. Seriously. Don't feel like you need to break it off or anything, just try to be conscious of her games.
>>
>>6251951
She's good, OP. She was able to manipulate you just like a cis woman would.

So is it that obvious she used to be a dude? Is that part of the appeal? That they're femininely attractive, act like women but you can still tell? Like they're some kind of exotic species/alternate gender and not just girl+dick?
>>
>>6252009
no she looks like a regular girl mostly

her voice was pretty shitty when i first met her but it's actually really good now
>>
File: cha.png (513 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cha.png
513 KB, 1280x720
>i dont want to be seen with her
>>
>>6251997
YOU MANIPULATED HER YOU GODDAM HYPOCRIT. Yes , stay in the relationship, it seems quite happy apart from you being delusional
>>
>>6251947
>>6251951
You're fucking stupid. You have been manipulating the shit out of her.
>>
>>6251947
You played each others for fools desu

I'd say you deserve each other but this is too adorable for such incriminating language.

Stick with her, you found a keeper!
>>
>>6252036
>>6252044

how did i manipulate her though, we always ended up doing what she wanted

obviously i went in trying to chase her but clearly i fucking failed at that pretty quickly so i dont see where i'm manipulating her
>>
>>6252025
They always seem to put off working on their voice...

Glad to hear overall you two have a pretty normal relationship. She totally fucking manipulated you but the same way a cis woman would have. At least she's not able to poke holes in condoms and get pregnant and anchor you with babies to force you into the marriage life. She'll have her work cut out for her there.
>>
File: taken for a cruize.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
taken for a cruize.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>that was 2 years ago and we're still together
>that was 2 years ago
>i didnt want to lose my qt dickgirl
>still paid for her SRS
holy shit mate you are the supreme omega male
r9k is a gift that keeps on giving
>>
>>6251947
OP, you even said that early on from when you found her on OKC it was clear her endgame was a relationship, but you still decided to hook up with her for sex.

you really are beta because the moment you had a say in which direction you caved and went with it. she wasn't manipulating you when she made clear from the start she wanted a relationship. all you had to do was put your foot down and say "nahh". you went along with everything she put forward because as she made clear from the start SHE WANTED A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP
fuuuuuuuucking hell mate i'm to drunk for this but are you fucking thick or what!?
>>
>>6252079
but she agreed to be FWB before we even met in person

we didnt even start calling it a relationship until she broke down crying about wanting to meet my parents
>>
>>6252108
You
Got
Played

At the same time, you got a qt gf out of it, who you love, who your parents accept, and who seems to love you back.

Sometimes it's nice to be played.
>>
lol i hope she finds this thread and breaks up with you
>>
>tfw you pass and bf introduced you to his parents (and grandma) within the first few dates
it's nice not having a degenerate beta for a boyfriend.
>>
>>6252051
>how did i manipulate her though, we always ended up doing what she wanted
Even from this sentence we know that you only wanted to fuck her and nothing else. I'm correct, no?
>>
>>6252108
okay but she still made it clear on her OKC profile that she was into relationships so you should have been on your guard when she approached you. the fact that you went along with it just confirms it for her. you could have said no. you could have drawn the line, but you didn't.

like >>6252124 said, why are you even complaining?
>>
>>6252246
sorry i know the "when she approached you" doesn't make sense it's like i forgot i needed to extend upon... sorry... don't get caught up on that minor detail
>>
>>6251951
That's like falling for a bislut. Good luck with that
>>
>>6251973
extremely under rated post
>>
How about this wild notion that this isn't all OP fault and the trans lady could've not agreed to the FWB set up, maybe even staging a parents meet up and making it sound like OP's decision. He could've ended it right there but didn't and somehow he's the asshole? What incentive did he had at the point, was he suppose to keep giving because she got sad? lol
>>
>>6252222
I'm not OP but I don't see a problem with wanting casual sex w/a cute trans girl

Hey OP, how is the sex now that you're QUOTE In Love UNQUOTE?
>>
>>6251947
>like a fucking moron i decide to "prove her wrong"

and prove her wrong you did

B T F O and right into a committed loving relationship
>>
>>6252000
there are no games.

there were no lies.

only feels
>>
>>6251951
Marry her now dumbass. you'll regret living if she leaves you.
>>
>>6252135

It's still cute, even if he is a douche.
>>
File: image.jpg (332 KB, 980x1338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332 KB, 980x1338
>>6251951
Sounds like every cis relationship to me. You wanted sex, she wanted a relationship. She fucked you enough times to get you hooked, and you caught feelings for her. Now you don't want to give her up because you've put so much time and energy into this relationship that now you're way more invested in it than you had originally planned. She's lucky to have you though because the fact that you're putting money away for her shows you care, and your opening sentence atleast shows you have some form of a conscience. You have feelings for her, and she definitely has them for you too, why not stay with her. She'll be loyal as hell cause, you know..., and you'll be able to help her turn herself more into the woman that she wants, and that you want too. Just roll with it OP.
>>
>>6251947
I don't really see how you "messed up." You didn't. You're in a relationship with this person, and you are having to face the question of whether you love them, or love the image you have of who you think they should be. Your words = "now i don't even care about her dick i just want her to be happy." This is actually an amazing breakthrough. You love this person for them, and not just their body, and that is stonking fantastic. From the information you've given, virtually all of the problems here stem from the expectations that other people place upon you and her and you-and-her, and when it comes right down to it, you both love each other despite everything. That's magic. That's the best thing you can hope for in this world. It really doesn't get any better than that. If that doesn't tell you what you should do, then nothing will.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.