[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it. Why are there gays that vote for republicans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: nCXwig5.gif (767 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
nCXwig5.gif
767 KB, 298x298
I don't get it. Why are there gays that vote for republicans? Now you might agree with them on gun policies or maybe you feel strongly about immigration. Hell you might just hate the more non gay social justice aspects of the democratic party(which more or less mirrors the republican's attitude and behavior for current and past elections and careers).

Despite all that the republican party is vehemently against the gay community. This is your identity and your lifestyle.

It'd be like a jew voting for hitler/nazi partyand saying "Yeah he wants to murder and oppress us but I do agree with his other policies!".
(extreme example I know but you get the idea)

This isn't really about the candidates either(I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other for either of them) but more about the parties that back them.
>>
File: 1453242463850.jpg (11 KB, 226x225) Image search: [Google]
1453242463850.jpg
11 KB, 226x225
>comparing republicans to nazis
>adhering to political dichotomy
My views are my own nigga. I vote for whoever I want to.
>>
>>6250450
Like I said it was an extreme example. Just comparing people voting for a party that is strongly against them.
>>
I'm not murrikan, but I do support my country's right wing party. I don't feel like this is wrong and I don't have any conflicting emotions about this, because it's so fucking obvious that the left does not actually give a single shit about gay people, trans people, children or women. When an imam here said in an interview that homosexuality is filthy and evil, the left did not condemn him, they only called people racist if they brought it up. When a Pride parade finally was arranged in a "diverse" area for the first time here, the left screamed about racism and how important it was to be respectful towards the homophobic muslims (because the previous Pride parades have cared about the feelings of the homophobes am I right?). A gypsy removed her 11 year old daughter from school and married her off when she was 15, and she now has a very high position in the feminist party. When people found out about this, feminist overwhelmingly supported mother gypsy, and insisted that the child had totally wanted the marriage. Underaged girls are married off against their will every damn summer, and not a single finger is lifted to help them. When refugees bring their 12 year old child brides, the cops and social services do nothing to help the children, and let them live with their adult husbands. Genital mutilation is OK now, cutting off clits from screaming children is feminism and grrrrl power. When refugees assault, molest and rape children, the police and media cover it up because the fact could be used by "racists". Jesus fucking christ I hate lefties, and I can't figure out how a person with an IQ over 60 can be fooled into thinking that the left cares about them. Look at their actions, not their deceitful words.
>>
My own personal rights aren't as important as the greater good of the country. Besides the republican nominee Trump would be an excellent president for the lgbt. I am a libertarian personally but I would prefer a right winger to a liberal cuck
>>
>>6250437
i'm Bisexual and live in a very catholic european country. Most of conservatives/right wing simply don't give a shit about where I stick my dick (my grandparents despite being very conservatives don't care much about my sexuality), the church formally does not even approve pre marital sex for straight people, yet their influence on my everyday life is below zero. An i'm perfectly fine with this
The left treats LGBT with kid gloves believing that we are some sort of imminent victims of a genocide by the right, yet they support muslims and people from cultures where faggots are cannon fodder.
All I want is being left alone and the conservatives of my country are doing it good.
>>
>>6250564
pretty much this.
Right wing faggot and proud. I wish I could vote Trump.
>>
>>6250564
>>6250596
Hmm I guess this question was more or less posed for americans than other countries. I don't think the left here has gotten quite as bad as europe nor are the right here quite as accepting of gays as europe.
>>
Fuck Islam. Fuck American hating mexicans. Fuck violent white hating blacks.

This is why I vote right
>>
>vote for mentally defective idealists
>evil guns are now banned
>immigrants pour in from Islajihadistan
>beaten to death with a tire iron because my homosexuality is an affront to Muhammad
Well played.
>>
File: 1460320611277.gif (4 MB, 475x787) Image search: [Google]
1460320611277.gif
4 MB, 475x787
Everything becomes a lot clearer when you realize that homosexuality is a pretty negative abnormality, then you learn how retarded it is to take pride in it or identify with it to the point of it being a major factor that influences who you vote for.

>This is your identity and your lifestyle.
It's not though, we don't all worship our assholes unlike you psychos.
>>
>>6250437
because their tax bracket is more important to them than their human dignity
>>
File: LoVeISLovE.jpg (48 KB, 545x363) Image search: [Google]
LoVeISLovE.jpg
48 KB, 545x363
>>6252706
>than their human dignity
>human dignity
>Ḧ̶̡̥̼̼̥͔̦̞͙͍̙̥̲̪̇͊ͧ̾ͮ̏̌̉ͬ͒ͯ̚Ü̢̪̪͇͕̳̗̫͈̦͇̋̒ͯ̾͛ͦ̑ͮͫ̿̚̕M̶̨̞͇̼͇̳̖͑̉̄̌ͪ̔͟Ǎ̵̞̗͙̝̎͊ͬ́N̡̹̙̫̠̽̎̔̈́̎͂͐̅ͨ̎̐͛̋ͪ̒́ ̩͈̰͖̖̮̳͕̻̙͓̖̺̮̪͌ͨ̋̌͑ͣ͆ͨ̈́̒̒͋̃ͯͩ̃̊͜D̡̢̛̖̘̺̞̑́̓̎̒ͮ͂̓̿͗ͣ̎̚͜I̶͒̄͒ͮͤ̐̈́̄ͯ̚҉̷̩̠̭̺͎͖̘͚̜̝͚̠͖͞G̷͙͔̺̠̭̪̦̻̗͛̅ͯ̊͑̽̅͠N̴̯͚̼̤̦͈̾͑̅͗̇̏ͭ̆̎̋͊̅͂͋̍͗̅͑̀̚̕͘͜ͅIͥͤͫͦ͑ͤͨͮ̾̈̈̂ͧ̉̃҉̵̷̱͈̰̤̙͔͎̥̙̬͜T́͒̐ͭ͌̓͆ͣ̄͆ͨ̔̌̈ͧ͡҉͕͓̥̫̫͉̭̟̲̦͈̳̤Y̦̭̟̘̑ͩͮ̔̄͗͗͑ͨͦ̓ͪ̎̍͆ͦ͂͢͢
>>
Honestly conservatism/traditionalism isn't mutually exclusive to the rep party. What is tho is being Anti-Slavery. There just happen to be a lot of christcucks in this party becuase it's the bigger party that isn't left wing.

But now as our nation progresses, the conservative faction is toning down and the libertarian and (liberal-ish) nationalist factions are becoming more popular.

You will see the "real conservatives" on Facebook and Tumblr complaining about RINOs all because they think something should be a certain way (their way) when it isn't.

Now don't get me wrong. Fuck Islam.
>>
File: 1463857879330.gif (790 KB, 375x304) Image search: [Google]
1463857879330.gif
790 KB, 375x304
>>6250437

Gay/Male.

I'm so sick of being a trophy for the left. I don't care if the left made it nicer for us a few years ago, I care about what they have to offer now. That is, nothing. It's a coalition of the weak and angry. I'm weak and I'm angry, but I'm weak because I am a trophy case for the left, and I'm angry because the left is incompetent with the economy, with the military, with the awful PC culture that supposedly protects me, with the constant victimhood.

The left wasn't there when I was a closeted high school kid who was picked on relentlessly, because I wasn't "out". The right was there to ensure that I could have the power of self-determination by being smart and working hard. I'm voting for Trump.
>>
>vote for the left
>let in muslims who want to establish sharia law and then murder us and enslave women
>join the side full of radfems who are piggybacking on my trutans identity and subsequently reducing it to trigger memes
>vote for the right
>vote in assholes who want to rally people against us and will actively vote in favor of policies that will strip my rights
>join the side of the bathroom brigadiers and overly religious wingnuts who will gladly shun us from society in the name of 'public safety'
so like why vote
>>
>>6250437
>some gays have money
>don't want to be taxed up the butt and down the throat

End. Of. Thread.
>>
>>6250479
But that's incorrect. Plenty of gay republicans. Is your only argument comparing them to nazis?
>>
>>6252892
>durr
no there aren't. not enough for them not to impose their gay hate on actual state law.

>>6252863
basically this, but I vote for the left always because the left may be like attaching a rocket to the top of the car that can explode, but the right is more like deciding that we don't need to ever move, parking and living in the middle of this nice "safe" desert freeway is clearly the best option. I'd rather move and hope we don't explode than lay down and die.
>>
>>6252863
underrated post
>>
File: 1454908209988.jpg (129 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1454908209988.jpg
129 KB, 1080x720
>This is your identity and your lifestyle.
Not really.

Literally all that is my "lifestyle" is that I like guys and I'd like to get a boyfriend. Republican party, no matter how big bigot member they have, will never take this away from me. I don't need to get married. I don't want kids. Just give me my gun rights to protect myself and my future bf, lower taxation, freedoms to voice my opinion and build anything I want with my life. And get these illegals out of here.

My identity is American: the most free people in the world. Every time I see Europeans are being silenced with "hate speech" regulations, I couldn't be happier that I am American. And those people even want it! That's what Marxism does to you I guess, and I don't need it in America.
>>
If you're voting for the left simply because you want to help some immigrants and shit it's just a waste of a vote. You should vote for the party that will improve your life the most, and the majority of the time that means whichever party has policies which let you make more money.
>>
>>6250437
because I hate the vast majority of gays. the idea of using government to punish right-wing christians is anathema to me. LGBT is already legal, but now they're trying to go above and beyond that to force America to change.

Also, it's ironic that the most intolerant anti-gay pols have a ton of gay donors, like Ted Cruz. They're obviously not going to piss off their backers.
>>
>>6250437
I don't vote for Republicans, I vote for Daddy!
>>
>>6250437
You can't undo a lifetime of brainwashing. Not even if the brainwashing tells you that you are a monster. People were raised republican and they will stay that way.
>>
>>6256304
That's ironic when you consider that most of the media is owned by the left. Now go head over to the new york times/huffpost/bbc/buzzfeed to read the top 10 ways whitey is keeping the refugees down
>>
>>6253176
Lay down and die? How is self sufficiency laying down to die?
>>
>>6250613
Not that much of a difference. In America black people are responsible for the majority of interracial crime, while white people rarely attack black people. Every year 30000-40000 white women get raped by black men, while 0-10 black women get raped by white men. Same with assault, robbery, and so on and so on. Yet American lefties still act like black people are the ones who are the main victims of interracial violence, and they often go as far as to glorify and defend black criminals. It's even more ridiculous with the recent add of "safe spaces", because apparently black people need safe spaces to hide from the evil white people. Lefties give zero shit about white women getting raped, and white people getting assaulted, robbed or murdered.
>>
>>6250437
Because I feel like constitutional conservatives are more about empowerment than the left. Sure, Hillary et al talk a big game, but in the end their power comes from keeping minorities in a constant state of oppression. I used to think that way. I used to be a perpetual victim, offended by everything, and always wondering who was out to get me. I ended up having a breakdown because I couldn't take the stress. I had to do some real soul searching to come to the conclusion that the only person responsible for my own success is myself. Now I'm more of a mind of "STFU and pitch in and everything will be fine".
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.