[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I'm 19 my father was a navy seal (serious) on seal team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20151028-210215~2.jpg (107 KB, 1170x348) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151028-210215~2.jpg
107 KB, 1170x348
so I'm 19 my father was a navy seal (serious) on seal team 6 for 7 years.. he's only taken me shooting once with his 9mm and 22.. what things should I ask him to teach me? I really want my own firearm but I think he wouldn't want to do that. I can legally own a handgun without permit here in Texas so that's not an issue
>>
>>29944182
Sounds legit.

Bullshit meter exploded.
>>
>>29944201
I'm dead ass serious he was a navy seal I know that is the oldest pasta around but I am not lying 100% I've seen all his pics and spoken to some of his military friends
>>
>>29944182
Here's the plan
>dye your hair purple
>wear all black
>speak with a lisp
>collect mlp stuff
>when your dad calls you a faggot that's when you respond "if only you taught me to shoot"
>he takes you shooting
>chuck the black clothes and mlp stuff
>drop the lisp
>your dad feels proud saving his son
>he's your new range buddy
Or he tries to buttsex you
>>
>>29944234
>dead ass
Fuck outta here you northeastern fuck. What kinda seal would settle down near Jew York
>>
>>29944471
my family is from Chicago
>>
>>29944312
instead of all that should I just ask him to teach me to shoot? I don't know much about /k/ or weapons really
>>
>>29944182
My dad works at Nintendo.
>>
>>29944487
NO! This is the only way it will work.
>>
Just say "Teach me how to shoot".
>>
>>29944312
excellent suggestion

OP you should do this
>>
Maybe he's not all that comfortable with the idea of having firearms around his family at all. I remember a few ex-SF dudes who used to frequent a bar that I worked at. They carried, but they didn't like talking about guns or the military. The older dude would start talking after a few beers though. He was an LRRP in Vietnam, and after hearing a couple stories, I can totally understand why he didn't particularly enjoy firearms. To him they were just a necessary thing for protecting people.
>>
>>29944487

Tell him you're going to buy a gun. If he wants to go shooting then go shooting. If not you can take a firearms safety course and they'll teach you everything you need to know. I wouldn't bother your dad about it if he's not all that interested. A lot of guys in the military get fed up with shooting recreationally because they have to do it day in day out. It becomes a chore to them instead of a hobby.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.