[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/, is it somewhat believable that you can surf an RPG rocket
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1458293163517.gif (2 MB, 330x188) Image search: [Google]
1458293163517.gif
2 MB, 330x188
/k/, is it somewhat believable that you can surf an RPG rocket with enough skill and timing?
I wanna make an action movie and that shit's the only shit I haven't seen done before.
Like, kebab shoots RPG at you, jump on it like a scateboard/surfboard, lean back to go up and forward to go down etc.?
I know it would probably never happen but if it did could you, or would it just explode?
>>
File: fgkDRp2.gif (875 KB, 178x195) Image search: [Google]
fgkDRp2.gif
875 KB, 178x195
>>29839094
OP

Please go home.
>>
File: 1461629823530.png (1 MB, 1387x2000) Image search: [Google]
1461629823530.png
1 MB, 1387x2000
>>29839143
But I am home
it'd go like
>MC is fighting kebab with lever action rifle
>Abu Hajaar shoots at him with RPG
>MC jumps in the air and lands on it, surfing it and shoots every slime he flies past
>Leans back and slides off, causing the rocket to 180 and return to sender
>Shoots at remaining slimes while sliding on the ground from the momentum of the rocket
Like, despite being highly unlikely, it could physically happen, right?
>>
>>29839094
>t. underage
>>
>>29839192
I'm not saying it could happen I'm asking if it could support a person's weight or just not blow up
I want to make an over the top America-fest movie but I don't wanna go too far
>>
>>29839184
Someone just played dmc 3
>>
ITT: autistic Facebook dads who don't get a joke
>>
>>29839184
No.
>>
From an article i read, depends on the round.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/rpg3.htm
>>
>>29839094
No, it can't hold your weight and they have a time delay fuse set to about 1000 meters. It's a common ambush tactic to fire a bunch of rpgs at a convoy about that far away and use them as air bursts. So by the time it's close enough for you to jump on it blows up 3 feet from your face.
>>
>>29839184
Skateboards and surfboards work because there is reduced (ideally negligible) friction on the horizontal plane. If you tried to skate on a rocket the friction force would likely overwhelm the force of the rocket propulsion leaving the rocket immobilized. It would be a cool way to stop the RPG though. Or if the protagonist could lasso that shit and redirect it?
>>
>>29839220
>autistic anon posts something he thinks is funny and gets anal pained when people don't think so
>>
>>29839211
Seconded
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 640x1372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 640x1372
>>29839094
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.