[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Secret military weapons conspiracy theories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Tinfoil_Hat_Cat.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Tinfoil_Hat_Cat.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
Don't have much (anything) to contribute but it seemed like a cool idea. Things like experimental weapons, crazy conspiracies and black sites. Nothing too paranormal but stuff "they" don't want you to know
>>
>>29830420
Trying to find it but it was an /x/ thread that was an AMA for an underwater welder who was talking about seeing large underwater structures in the distance while working on pipelines and shit. They wore cameras so their work could be reviewed but all footage had to be reviewed by a USN officer and they would delete any footage with these underwater bases.

Shit like that is what I'm aiming for here
>>
I'm pretty sure American MREs are secretly dosed with medication that causes constipation. The only thing I've heard that causes constipation anywhere close to what a few days of MREs will do.. are opiates.

Someone told me that with proper hydration it shouldn't be a problem, but the reports of MRE shits come from soldiers that were forcibly hydrated in deserts and civilians that drink lots of water anyways.

And then we came to the conclusion that MREs are dosed with constipation causing medication so that soldiers won't shit themselves or have to use the bathroom as much during periods of extensive combat or something.

I think it's kinda dangerous because if you got the worst kind of MRE shits, you could get sepsis from all the tearing.
>>
>>29830589
Think that's pretty common knowledge pham. Don't want soldiers riding the hershey highway on their way to a combat zone
>>
considering how long the sr71 was under secrecy and when it was unveiled to the public it makes me think about the sorta shit they have now. has to be some crazy tech out now.
>>
>>29830633
I agree. I wonder if Aurora was ever real? Seems like it would have become useless in the 80's with satellite technology taking off, but it could have been around
>>
>>29830589
Am I the only one who stays somewhat regular while eating MREs?
>>
>>29830464
Did that anon say where he was working? If West Coast sounds like it could be under sea sonar range.

Also, look up MARAUDER, alleged toroid plasma weapon that got blacked immediately.

Then look up Dugway lights.

Dugway has some serious secrets.
>>
>>29830678
>chemical war fare base
>aliens steal nerve gas
Spooky/10
>>
>>29830678
Wonder if this was related to anything

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oh-My-God_particle

also got any sauce on MARAUDER. For some reason google isn't working for me
>>
There was a book given to me written by some kook who was a veteran but it talked all about area 51 and secret government projects. The later died and it was said it he was killed trying to for trying to expose everything.
>>
>>29831237
Found it. The book is "Behold a Pale Horse"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.