[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bravo Company Manufacturing Watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 213.jpg (151 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
151 KB, 800x534
What do you guys think about the bravo company watch?
>>
>>29728587

Metal linked watch for "operating". You've never worn a metal linked watch and understood just how rattly and annoying they are. But they do look nice.

Either get a watch with a rubber, canvas or leather strap for all your high speed oper8ting needs or get a nice looking metal linked watch (leather is great here too) without the 1337 oper8tor US star roundel icon because of what a 1337 oper8tor you are.

Its like those Modern Warfare 3 Jeeps that were made. If you have to broadcast to the whole world what an operator you are, you aren't one.
>>
>overly cluttered face
>face isn't solid blue or black
>metal bracelet

naw son
>>
How about you keep it in one of the thirty watch threads on every board on this site instead of making new threads for your wrist fedoras
>>
Tritium is a bitch to replace on those watches..
>>
File: 84550309.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
84550309.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
I looks big, bulky and heavy.

It looks like it will get in the fucking way when all you need to do is see what time it is.

My iPod nano MP3 player is fucking smaller and lighter than that watch.
>>
>>29728587
its a fashion watch. for those not into watches, the name is pretty self explanatory.
now, please keep in mind theres nothing wrong with wearing a fashion watch if thats what you want, but it is what it is.
>time for BCM edition shoes
>>
>>29728664
confirmed for never wore a good braclet
>>
>>29728664

>You've never worn a metal linked watch and understood just how rattly and annoying they are.
That's because you only wore chinkshit watches, buddy.

Now for >>29728587
Bravo Company doesn't manufacture any watches. They just found some watch company, probably from Hong Kong, that makes private labelling. Also, the mention Swiss Movement doesn't mean shit. ETA manufactures cheap quartz movement that cost like 10 bucks a piece.

Fun fact: Panerai watches had 30 bucks ETA movement until a few years where Panerai finally decided to make their own movements.
>>
>BCM watch

So a Casio with a higher price tag?
>>
>metal link watch
>have hairy arm/wrist
I can already imagine the fun times.
>>
>>29731257
it goes away after like a week
you just stop caring really
>>
>>29731257
>metal link watch
>have hairy arm/wrist
>I can already imagine the fun times.

If getting your hairs pulled out by your watch is too painful for you, don't even consider operating.
>>
>>29731257
With exceptionally hairy arms, I wore a metal link watch for almost 2 years. After a week or 2, your hair just stops getting caught. Idk why. Either that, or you just stop caring when you do get caught.
>>
Looks pretty tryhard.

If you want a true operators watch; get a g shock, or some other cheap casio, because that's what they're probably using.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.