[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kilo two bravo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: k2b.jpg (259 KB, 800x1186) Image search: [Google]
k2b.jpg
259 KB, 800x1186
heard good reviews of this film and saw it on netflix so I figured I'd give it a watch.

opening scene is some dude swimming in his underwear, then he yells at some afghani kids and covers his junk.

7 minutes or whatever later is a close up of some bare assed dude.

the cover is some bare chested dude.

10 minutes in and its already gay as a picnic basket.

are all brits homosex faggots or just the army?
>>
It's the year 2016, everybody is homosex. You're missing out.
>>
The army was probably the gayest fucking experience I've ever had. Especially so since I was in the infantry

saw more dicks than any hooker alive I bet
>>
>>29585701
>Manipulators making world think homosex is cool and punishing intolerance among the educated and affluent
>Minorities be like "faggots is wack fuck that shit and fuck their shit"
>Casually ignored
>2044
>Homosex is the new norm, hetero couples are frowned upon and are constantly having their privilege checked
>Birth rate among educated and affluent people is down to all time lows
>Minorities be like "fucking oppressive, ofay patty ass crackers better pay for my 6 kids, you faggots"
>2092
>There are no more educated and affluent people, cities are awash in Robocop tier Detroit melt down violence
>There is no OCP
>Whites feeling a lot like the Afrikaners
>2150
>The Muslim Caliphate of the United Union of the Gay Minority Republic of Transgenderstan is ranked below Brazil in every measurable economic sector
>2232
>The Putin-9000 cybernetic consciousness carrying organism, in a moment of empathy, launches ICBMs at all major population centers in MCUUGMRT. An international coalition of Chinese and Russians begin the systematic purging and dump money into rebuilding the United States in a classic nation building operation in which Chinese and Russian special operations worked with indigenous new minority forces to overthrow the gay Muslim caliphate

My movie was much better.
>>
File: 1443783797659.jpg (321 KB, 810x1410) Image search: [Google]
1443783797659.jpg
321 KB, 810x1410
>>29585656
>fucking british accents
>can't hardly understand even 10% of the dialogue
>well made film for what it is, could have been great
>but it was still lame because of other reasons i can't explain without spoilers
>>
>tfw no bf
>>
>>29585656
watch the objective
>>
>>29585900

i had to watch with subtitles. for a war move that was anti-war it was decent. the beginning was still gay as fuck tho.

>>29586612

is that also homosex
>>
>>29585656
I thought it was a good movie, acting was above average. I know it was based on a true story but it was pretty much a bore fest and the only thing that kept me watching was wondering when the next mine would explode.

like everyone else i couldn't understand what the hell they were saying half the time.
>>
>all these faggots not using subtitles in the first place
>all these civviefags not realizing the military is gay as fuck
Sure is new in here
>>
ITT: People who love the Transformers series
>>
>>29585656
>the cover is some bare chested dude.

>seeing men is gay

I think you're projecting so hard you're in IMAX, OP
>>
>>29585894
I'd torrent it
>>
>>29585900
I love how the puppy has bite marks
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.