[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Bad Guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 1628x1134) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 1628x1134
Post the worst gun you've ever heard of.
>>
>>29557654
you beat me to it.
>>
>>29557654
Breda 30 is possibly one of the worst MGs ever fielded.

>Low magazine capacity, frequent jamming and the complicated barrel-change made firing and reloading a slow and laborious process, resulting in the Breda 30 being a weapon only capable of laying down a diminutive amount of firepower and making it a very modest contributor to a firefight. When considering all of the gun's deficiencies, taken during combat when it was at its worst, the practical rate of fire of the Breda 30 could even have been comparable to a semi-automatic weapon's practical rate of fire, as the standard American rifle was (the M1 Garand).
>>
Glawk fawty
>>
>>29557654
Any Sig.

I've shot 2 of them in my life, both of which have malfunctioned.
>>
>>29557654
There's nothing wrong with the Type 14 other than an overly complicated take down and an anemic cartridge.
>>
>>29557746
Holy fuck that has got to be the greatest sample size in any scientific test ever conducted anywhere in the world.

In the same vein, I'm proffering any Glock. I looked a picture of one on the web once and the picture didn't shoot.
>>
File: Sudoku machine.jpg (53 KB, 544x363) Image search: [Google]
Sudoku machine.jpg
53 KB, 544x363
at least the Nambu only goes off when you pull the trigger.
>>
>>29557749
https://youtu.be/dc87joWmHFo
>>
>>29557788
Yes, because a Type 14 with worn to shit springs will fuck up just like every other pistol. Replace the springs and it won't malfunction like that.

Read the comments, this has been said many, many times in that video.
>>
>>29557788
>firing old ass pistol
>suprised that it malfunctions most of the time
>>
>>29557835
There are rebels in the Ukraine and Africa that use guns that are way older than that pistol without any issues.
>>
>>29557725
GLAWG FAWBEE?
>>
>>29557818
>>29557835
Would the same thing happen with a 1911 or a P38 in the same condition?
>>
>>29557868
Maybe their guns are better taken care of than the rusty mess at the beggining of >>29557788
>>
>>29557890
>Would the same thing happen to a gun designed by the most accomplished gun designer who ever lived and a gun that was designed 36 years later have the same problems as a worn out beat to shit gun that was designed in 1902?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.