[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Lt. Colonel Robert L. Stirm landed at Travis Air Force Base
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 27
File: Burst of Joy.jpg (154 KB, 1200x933) Image search: [Google]
Burst of Joy.jpg
154 KB, 1200x933
When Lt. Colonel Robert L. Stirm landed at Travis Air Force Base in California a year ago, after five-and-a-half years in a North Vietnamese prison camp, it seemed like a POW's dream coming true. Racing across the tarmac, laughing and crying as they ran to embrace him, were his attractive wife Loretta and their four exuberant children. But the happiness was shortlived. Stirm already knew that his wife of 18 years had filed under California's no-fault divorce law, and a few weeks later they parted for good.
>>
>>29551185
Although many POWs have adjusted remarkably in the year since their release by Hanoi, others have seen the dreams that sustained them in prison smashed by home front realities. Returning to their families after too long an absence, they found a world that had gone on without them. Of 566 U.S. prisoners repatriated during last year's POW exchange, the Pentagon confirms that two have committed suicide, a third man has been confined to a mental hospital and about 75 have been divorced from their wives. Unofficial sources, however, place the divorce figure shockingly higher, claiming that many more cases are now in litigation.
>>
>>29551189
For Bob Stirm, much of the past year has been spent fighting the divorce he could not fully accept. He has taken a townhouse near San Francisco, where he lives with his mother—recently divorced herself—and his two older children, 16-year-old Lorrie and 15-year-old Bo. The younger two, Cindy, 11, and Roger, 13, usually visit on weekends.
>>
>>29551185
I bet they had a nice family dinner at Applebees afterwords.
>>
>>29551196
Assigned by the Air Force to a 10-month training program at nearby Lockheed, Stirm is an avid skier, tanned and trim, with no trace of a prison pallor. But confinement has left its reminders. While imprisoned he lost the enamel on his teeth, so that any hot or cold food gives him pain. Because of this he is never really hungry anymore. Ominously he has been told that former POWs in his age group—Stirm is now 40—are showing signs of bone decomposition as a result of their long deprivation.

Embittered by his wife's action against him, Stirm chose to fight for custody of all his children and resist her demands for her share of the community property. "Loretta got $136,000 in government allotments while I was in Vietnam," he told the court, "and I want a share of it. I haven't shared in any community in six-and-a-half years. I was sitting in that rotten, stinking hole." Loretta, 38, asked for 50% of virtually everything Stirm owned, including half the $9,830 POW allotment granted him by the U.S. government to compensate for time spent in confinement and half his Air Force pension. "All those dreams I had in prison were nothing but dust," Stirm complained angrily. "I've been taken to the cleaners."
>>
>>29551214
Stung by his wife's lawsuit, he countered with evidence that she'd been unfaithful. "Mrs. Stirm was...human," her lawyer admitted. "It was not unusual for POW wives to become emotionally involved with others during the absence of their husbands."

Last month came the judge's decision, and for Stirm it was a galling defeat. His wife was awarded custody of Cindy and Roger, plus the Stirms' $24,000 suburban home and their car. Stirm must pay $300 a month child support. In addition, he was ordered to hand over 40% of whatever pension he will eventually receive. Although the court denied Loretta a share of his POW allotment and refused any alimony claim, it ruled nothing could be done about the $136,000 she'd already received. She was ordered to pay back $1,500 she'd spent traveling with other men, but Stirm was hardly mollified. "I'd like someone—maybe the federal government—to step forward and grant me my constitutional rights," he declared bitterly. "My service was honorable; hers was not."

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20063911,00.html
>>
File: too long didnt read.gif (2 MB, 287x191) Image search: [Google]
too long didnt read.gif
2 MB, 287x191
>upset that a dependent cheated on him
>engaging in a military marriage and surprised he got cucked

Bet he was jacking off to her in that prison camp while she was getting railed by her new daddy

He knew what he was in for.
>>
>>29551185
>joining the military with a family
>>
>>29551285
>>29551272
you guys get to look at this in hindsight knowing hoes ain't loyal. this guy came from the 60s when family still meant something.
>>
File: laughing whores at a wedding.jpg (2 MB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores at a wedding.jpg
2 MB, 3504x2336
>I need dependents to progress my career
>I can't make flag grade without a wife

Militarymen, the true cucks.
>>
File: audrey_hepburn_1.jpg (24 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
audrey_hepburn_1.jpg
24 KB, 768x432
>>29551300
>when family still meant something
Women were always degenerate. The only difference is now, it gets recorded via social media and shown en masse.

Chicks in the 60s and before were just as debaucherous as they are now.
>>
What a horrid bitch.
>>
>women
>not even once

i wish i was gay desu
>>
>>29551330
Implying she's different from the average chick.

If a man is dumb enough to play the marriage game, he deserves whatever happens.
>>
>>29551356
Just fuck traps and fembois anon
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 1334x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 1334x396
>>
>>29551358
So women lack basic human decency?
>>
File: audrey hepburn.jpg (315 KB, 677x1024) Image search: [Google]
audrey hepburn.jpg
315 KB, 677x1024
>>29551385
Men and women are not and will never be the same.

Projecting male values on a woman is as dumb as projecting your values on a dog. Its a dog, it engages in dog behavior. Same with women.
>>
>>29551371

women are never accountable for their actions.

What a worthless slut...aren't they all?
>>
>>29551405
Explain female values to me anon.
>>
>>29551358
>>29551385

>not implying all humans are shitty
>meanwhile in the gayworld, hubby is going down on random dudes from craigslist while his wife and kids are asleep upstairs

Are humans just cucks in general?
>>
File: cuck shed.jpg (289 KB, 1388x858) Image search: [Google]
cuck shed.jpg
289 KB, 1388x858
FUCKING ROASTIE WHORES
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 633x758
>>29551185
>>29551189
>>29551196
>>29551214
>>29551224
GOD DAMN IT , ANON! I did not need this shit tonight. NOT TONIGHT. Fucking Hell
>>
>>29551424
They are the more important gender. No women, no humanity. So they do whatever they have to, unhindered by any sort of standard or ethic. Their values are valuelessness.
>>
>>29551300
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 600x338
Whew boy lot of salty ass virgins and cucked high schoolers on tonight.
>>
>>29551185
>those perky tits
Outstanding
>>
I bet the Soviets would have been fairer to one of their military officers in the VVS.
>>
those kids probably think hes a baby murderer and hate his guts too.
>>
>wife wants a divorce
>I shouldn't have to pay anything because my life was haarrrdddddd
>>
>>29551553

Why should a woman get any of a man's pension?
>>
>>29551185
Fucking filthy whore. Her husband a POW and she's riding some Jody's dick.
>>
>>29551494
>autistic virginal sycophant white knight detected

thank you for defending the honor of cunts like the chick in the OP, brave warrior. Hopefully a fair maiden rewards you with sex one of these days. Can't let even the slightest criticism of precious, precious femininity go unanswered
>>
>>29551553
She got 138k in addition to everything he owns. Including the measly 10k the government gave him for rotting in a prison.

don't be this kind of faggot anon.
>>
"After his release from prison, Stirm returned to active duty with the Air Force, retiring in 1977 as a full colonel. The father of four adult children (Stirm has eight grandchildren and one great-grandchild) then went into the family business in San Francisco. He left that job to become a corporate pilot. Finally, he again came back to the family firm, helping with its eventual closure in the late 1990s."

This is your job. You take a wife, have kids, sustain employment, provide. Perhaps if you are fortunate find some pleasure along the way.

This is what life is.
>>
>>29551553
>wife wants divorce
>I should get half of everything you worked hard for because I'm bored and want someone else! Why are you oppressing me?
>>
>>29551606
>>29551592
>>29551590
cucks detected
>>
I haven't had feels like this in awhile...
>>
>>29551630
Read a fucking dictionary before using that word again, you idiot.
>>
>>29551639
u mad, cuck?
>>
>>29551189

Two suicides and one institutionalized really isn't that bad out of 566.
>>
>>29551592
>She got 138k

Her husband was in a POW camp for six years. They had no way to tell he was alive. With four kids, nobody can take that.
>>
>>29551648

That's of the people who made it back. Many more killed themselves in captivity. The type of person who survived years of incarceration in Vietnam was an extremely hardened motherfucker upon return.
>>
>>29551185

as usual milfags are the ultimate cucks
>>
women are worthless and selfish.

women use their vagina's to manipulate economic resources out of money.

we need more serial killers to keep these bitches in line.
>>
It really is a catch-22 situation.

Women only have value because thirsty fuckers give them the illusion of value.
Thirsty fuckers are only thirsty because women have the illusion of value.
>>
File: Beta uprising.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Beta uprising.webm
3 MB, 640x360
BETA UPRISING WHEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDiOmviCq3U
>>
>>29551304
>filename
>>
>>29551304
>Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.

Looks like the quote still holds true even with the second half removed.
>>
>>29551185
>and a few weeks later they parted for good.
sounds like a win-win to me OP.
fuckin' whore no doubt had someone else lined up already.
california dreamin'
>>
File: me and my wife's son.jpg (122 KB, 747x1024) Image search: [Google]
me and my wife's son.jpg
122 KB, 747x1024
>>29551679
>MFW most military fags literally raise their wife's sons/daughters

AHAHAHAHHAHA

Never take military fags seriously
>>
>implying men have more honor than women
>implying men and women actually care about their families
>implying people don't steal shit when they have opportunities
>>
>>29551185
was he a uni brow like his oldest boy?
maybe the cucking helps explain the hot daughters.
>>
>>29551185
When the fuck did /r9k/ get here?
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 730x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 730x564
>implying honor exists in reality and isn't an arbitrary code that is trimmed to fit every individual's own personal whims to fit any particular situation giving the individual a feeling of righteousness
>>
As much as I agree with the sentiments here, this thread is not /k/. For the good of the /k/ube, please move to a more appropriate board or website. Help keep /k/ weapons related. Self policing is the best policy.
>>
>>29551658
Well in 1973 138k would be around $756,880 today if the converter I used is correct. She spent that much money in six years in addition to everything else she took from him? Fuck that cunt. I'm not even in the military. I understand the infedility and the divorce but wanting even more than the excessive amount she already had been given? That's fucked.
>>
>>29552017
This nigga is wise. Please heed this man
>>
>>29551961

That's because you have none.

There is honor and a few man act with honor.

It doesn't mean they aren't tempted to follow their lower nature...but they resist it and act with integrity.

Obviously just by looking at your choice of art, it's easy to guess you are one of those subjective effete nu-males. Everything is subjective to you...a penis is a vagina, a vagina is a penis...etc

millenials.
>>
>>29551961
idk man. I've consistently dedicated my life to aiding others who need my help. Even when I fucking despise you people, all of you. I'm as edgy as you are. But my reality is that I will never be happy, won't kill myself, and most of the people I hate are too stupid to be as edgy about me in regards to futility of existence, so since I'll never be happy and won't kill myself I direct my life towards helping others who need it. That's why I do what I do.

However...

From the outside looking in, my life is what constitutes as truly honorable and I am a man of honorable actions, making me an honorable person.

Please quit being so edgy & figure out what it is that you really want to do with your life, so the rest of us adults don't have to suffer your transparent underdevelopment. It's a really annoying way to act. Honor is obviously an existing constant in life that we merely use symbolic language to communicate about. It presupposes arbitrary coded language.
>>
>>29552110
Out of curiosity, what is it that you do?
>>
>>29551597
>This is what life is.

Hahaha yeah maybe for you. If your content to waste your life by procreating and slaving yourself to some bitch then fine but not everyone shares your antiquated view on what life is supposed to be.
>>
>>29552040
>live with cognitive dissonance and call it honor

topkek
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 754x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 754x595
This fucking thread
>>
File: jjareh.jpg (30 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
jjareh.jpg
30 KB, 600x300
>>29551185
>>
not
guns
>>
>>29552264

and yet somehow /meg/ threads are tolerated
>>
>>29552268
The fuck is /meg/
>>
>>29552268

i agree meg threads are stupid but at least they're somewhat relevant. this is just a thread about a guy who was in the military getting into a shitty divorce.
>>
>>29552305

use the catalog, nigger
>>
>>29552313

relevant to weapons? are you kidding? it's a job advice thread, it belongs in /adv/
>>
>>29551185
>Bob Stirm
>>29551189
>>29551196
>>29551224
FUCKING WOMEN, FUCKING WHORES
>>
I've been Jody 3 times, though I didn't [s]know[/s] ask beforehand.

I regret nothing. Whores will whore.
>>
>>29551597
his first fucking mistake

SAN FRANCISCO, what the fuck was he doing. If you want a happy marriage and for WHORE WOMEN not betraying(something that is in their nature) you have to make the bitch go to church and HERSELF BECOME religious even if you dont believe

you need as many things as you can to cement the marriage because women have weak foundations(they are all liars, whores and greedy cunts straight out of the womb)
>>
how don't know how adam and eve started out but it seems to me that throughout the eons, woman has evolved into a parasite that depends on man for it's sustenance.
>>
>>29551405
in that picture she is still kinda hot
>>
>>29551185

6 years TIS here, Army (13F)

>Wife was "medically discharged" from Navy
>Only just made it through whatever the fuck the Navy calls their BCT
>Find wife's DD 214
>"Serious Misconduct" discharge
>We're divorcing because she's mentally insane
>Clinically depressed
>Bipolar
>Runs from all her problems
>Is lazy, unmotivated and entitled
>Accepting money from VA for said clinical depression
>Entire family hates her, except her drug addict mother
>Wanted to take my kid away and quit her job
>Lawyers NOPED all over that cunt with Emergency Petition for Sole Custody
>Cunt ex-wife almost finally finished filing divorce
>New 10/10 gf
>Is a teacher
>has a strong family system
>Is not clinically depressed and fucked up in the head
>Will make her beg for marriage and get a pre-nup.
>Have stopped buying guns and instead saved up 10's of $K just incase SHTF.

Just gotta find the right one. Also, you gotta realize your own self-worth. If you can't love yourself, the one you end up with won't love you, or appreciate you.
>>
>>29552416

what choir are you preaching to here my man, can't you just go to r9k with this?
>>
>>29552445
how the shit did you marry her in the first place?
>>
>>29551475
you mean whatever they want to
>>
I just don't understand why he didn't kill her after this ordeal, as that's what I would have done.
>>
>>29552464
everyone wants to fuck crazy until you realize how fucked you are(not the poster who explained his life but another anon)
>>
>>29551961
>before marriage woman claims to have same values as man.
>man enlists/gets drafted to go to war, despite this woman specifically promises to uphold the values mentioned before
>while man is fighting for life woman is challenged with nothing more than celibacy.
>woman whores herself out in a matter of months showing herself to be incapable integrity and honesty
>woman divorces man, man loses half of what he owns and pays alimony for remainder of life with a restraining order filed.
>>
>>29552126
Mental Health field and daily volunteer work in aftercare program after a decade of Infantry
>>
>>29552110
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>29552464

Women with her level of issues are excellent at concealing their fucked-upness under the guise of a bubbly, engaging, relatable personality. That is until they have you "roped". Then the manipulative behavior simmers through the facade, and you slowly begin to realize what a mistake you've made.
>>
>>29552110
Nice verbal diarrhea. I know you were hoping for a lot of congratulatory (You) but this is all bullshit
>>
>>29552633
What does "(you)" signify?
>>
>>29551185
This thread doesn't really belong here. I feel for the guy but this is only tangentially related to weapons discussion, or even the Vietnam War. This is a custody case, and unless said custody case is about weapons I don't think it should be here.
>>
>>29553223
Attention.
>>
>>29551494
Is that Caitlin Jenner?
>>
>>29552445
>He married a military chick
You deserved this
>>
>>29552445

>mil to mil marriage

Dude, the fuck bro? You don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>29551210
Kek sweet meme bro
>>
File: 1389319888176.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1389319888176.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
Met a Tinder girl, hit it off it was great. We got along famously, then I fucked her.

Later piece together that she is married... To a bro in the 101st Airborne. My grandfather saved in WWII by 101st Airborne. Break that shit off.

This thread makes me feel turribul.
>>
>>29552417
Well yeah. Hepburn.
>>
>>29556402
His fault for marrying a whore.
>>
>>29551185
>tell this story to my wife
>she goes; "yes, BUT what if HE cheated on HER before all that?"
>"... but he didn't."
>"Yes but if he did, she would be justified in divorcing him."
>"... but he didn't."
>"Ugh, alright, whatever, you always have to have the last word."

Lol I'm fucked aren't I?
>>
>>29556460
Basically, she cheated on you sometimes during the past.
>>
File: Twitter99e8fec.jpg (128 KB, 499x271) Image search: [Google]
Twitter99e8fec.jpg
128 KB, 499x271
>>29556460
That is what we call normal rhetorical techniques of women, anon. I'm sure she thinks she got mansplained. Well done.
>>
>>29556402

I always wondered if this happened where I involuntarily committed adultery, would it be worth it to provide the wronged party evidence to help then in divorce court? As in, I want to help the guy out, but I don't need someone drunk at my front door with a pistol in hand making threats.

Too many dudes with unfaithful wives put the blame squarely on the other guy rather than the person who took an oath to remain faithful. Especially when the other guy had zero fucking clue she was already married.
>>
>>29556460
>air force pilot
>fidelity

Pick one.
>>
I'm in the military. I told my wife when we started dating:

>You'll never live anywhere you want.
>I'm married to my job first.
>You can't get fat n
>It will be hard.

She said fuck yeah, 10 years later we are still together. She's a champ. Militant as fuck about our relationship. I have to force her to spend money, and buy new shit, and I made upper class income last year.

But stay beta and blame other people for your problems.
>>
>>29556402
You ran the risk.

This is why there's a vesting process and social circles to fuck within. Imagine if she had herpes.
>>
Renounce women and devote yourself to guns/pupper/farming, etc. It sucks because we all have the biological need to reproduce but the modern woman is complete trash and good for nothing but servicing your pole. Like the parasite in nature, a woman latches on and takes all of your resources until there is nothing left, then finds another host from whom to leach.
>>
>>29556460
Get divorce
Don't get robbed by slut
Live inna woods because you still got slightly robbed.
>>
>>29556537

Christ on a cracker, the English figured this out 300 years ago. Suck it up and start attending church.

If this idea offends your innate skepticism, just tell yourself you're there for honest women and the business contacts.

Barring that, start hanging out in bookstores on Sunday morning and chase after the educated girls whonhave given up on the Saturday night club scene.
>>
>>29551405
Would still bang
>>
>>29556529
We get it, it works out for some people but you can't deny that the lt. Colonel did nothing wrong in this situation and only tried to get what he was owed but still got screwed by the system.
>>
File: 1388301407764.png (86 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1388301407764.png
86 KB, 750x750
>>29556533
You're right. Also... Damn we got along so good... I rawdawg'd her which is a huge no-no for a tinder match, I really lost myself there. Still think about her from time to time.

>>29556490
I just wanted the drama to go away. Too much risk to whiteknight for the guy.
>>
bump for worthless sluts
>>
>>29551679

Not us single mofos.
>>
>>29560551
>purportedly adults, but with a curfew

nice try
>>
>>29556460
Laugh out loud, she's gotten fucked by somebody during your relationship.
>>
>>29560559

>Not being posted somewhere where living off post is an option
>pleb

Plus I get to play with full autos and shoot things/people.

It's a decent tradeoff.
>>
>>29560672
>decent tradeoff
>poverty wages and swim in bullshit for years so you can shoot full retard and fantasize about murdering people for politicians

The only way it's a decent tradeoff is if you're an idiot or a psychopath.
>>
>>29560731

I wouldn't say murder. That's like... a strong word, bro. And I'm obviously not a psychopath. So I guess I'll just have to be a happy idiot.

Who is swimming in the pussy. Despite staying single.
>>
>>29560731
But they get an early pension.

That amounts to $30,000 a year or as much as a McDonalds manager after 20 years.
>>
>>29560848
>proposing in an apple store
Fucking why? I'm not saying you need to do it in an hot air balloon while you dynamite your loved one's face onto a mountain but for christ's sake have an ounce of class.
>>
>>29560812
>I'm obviously not a psychopath

topkek
>>
>>29560848
>compare yourself to literally the lowest tier job market in the entire country

WEW LAD
>>
>>29556529
>and I made upper class income last year
>upper class income

Note the very loose use of the term.
>>
>>29560848

Is that another dude?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>29561236

yes
>>
>>29551224
kinda would enjoy beating his wife to death with a baseball bat kinda would really enjoy it
>>
>>29561291
>im totally hardcore
>>
File: feelsgoodmang.jpg (43 KB, 357x403) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodmang.jpg
43 KB, 357x403
>>29561251
>tfw have gotten to the point where I watch porn to laugh more than jack off
>>
>>29560848
damn man what has happened to our armed forces

we've transitioned from having men return from fucking up hitler to fuck their wives to having chubby faggots propose to their fudgepacking husband because muh free college
>>
File: typical barracks.png (299 KB, 614x403) Image search: [Google]
typical barracks.png
299 KB, 614x403
>>29563276
>>
>>29551405
t. eternal NEET
>>
>>29551648
That was in the first year.
>reading comprehension
>>
>>29563691

Some of them were still fudgepacking a dude. The difference was that instead of their husband, it was their "hunting buddy" and they did it behind their deeply unhappy wife's back.

Assuming they can do their fucking job, might as well just skip the cliched cover story and let everyone be happy.
>>
>>29552567
>>29552633
Not an argument.
>>
File: 1441022512293.gif (2 MB, 331x240) Image search: [Google]
1441022512293.gif
2 MB, 331x240
>>29551185
>>29551185
Im putting this on r9k and pol.

Cucks and women will defend it.
>>
File: 1433229290253.jpg (21 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1433229290253.jpg
21 KB, 300x225
>>29552445
>>Wife was "medically discharged" from Navy
>wife
>Navy
>>
>>29560848
>Dat old broad inna background...
Top Kek.
>>
>>29563873
That is actually nothing like the typical barracks, m80.
>>
File: 1423799650135.jpg (30 KB, 462x492) Image search: [Google]
1423799650135.jpg
30 KB, 462x492
>>29551224
>"Mrs. Stirm was...human,"
>>
>>29566944
pretty much right
>Mrs stirm was human, she cheated, so its okay
>Mrs stirm was human, she sped to work, so its okay

fucking idiots. "everyone breaks the law/personal morals, so its okay!"
>>
If I remember this case correctly, Stirm turned out ok he ended up making money running a private jet service. His kids just continue to live off the fame of the picture, I think one is fucking dentist or something. His wife eventually ended up marrying a jew lawyer in Texas I believe. Such is life.
>>
>>29556576
Guess what? Churchgoing and educated women still cheat on their husbands/boyfriends. It's a natural risk one takes when entering a relationship and you're foolish to think otherwise.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.