[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATF Thread - Oregon Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 20160407_175833-15.jpg (199 KB, 1193x671) Image search: [Google]
20160407_175833-15.jpg
199 KB, 1193x671
Its Thursday...just hold on a bit longer bros.....we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>29529063
Curious whether or not you'll get shit for the vape. I quit smoking and switched to vaping (again) almost a month ago, longest time I've quit yet and I have no urge to start again.
>>
>>29529077
I tried it once, didn't like it. Tried it again with a new mod and now I like it. Apparently I'm a weenie who likes his vapes at 200 degrees.

Outside of vaping the only thing I can occasionally smoke anymore is BLACK cloves cigarettes or an occasional cigar.
>>
>>29529132
Split a pack of American Spirit Light Blue's (still full flavor, only difference between dark blue's is organic vs. non organic tobacco) a day with the girlfriend, had tried vaping quite a few times but she never liked it and I couldn't be fucked to constantly drip and re-wick.

I've got an RX200 and Griffin tank now with Clapton coils in it and couldn't be more satisfied. I make my own juice so it's not loaded full of sucralose and chemicals which in turn means I don't have to ever change coils or re-wick. Have had current coils/wick in there for almost two weeks and they're still as clean as the day I put them in.
>>
>>29529063
Oregon fag here, will we ever be able to use our C&R licenses again since SB 941 fucked it up?
>>
>>29529063
who /Trump/ here?
>>
>>29529182
Really? I need to look into it. I'm use the vapefoward atty which apparently uses atlas coils. They supposedly last 1-2 weeks so time will tell. At $20 bucks for 5 we'll see how it goes. Thus far, I like it but I'm going to have to buy my girl her own because she keeps stealing mine.
>>
>>29529226
ayy
>>
>>29529243
Griffin with home made juice is great. I just throw the bottles I make in my mini crockpot on low overnight and they're tasty as can be the next morning. Cotton Bacon is the shit for wicking, they wash all the pesticides and shit off in addition to doing some other shit to it in order to make it more suitable for vaping.

I always hated wrapping coils even though I'm pretty good at it and can make some crazy shit, so I just went ahead and bought a four pack of Clapton coils from the same company that makes the atomizer and couldn't be happier.

It's pretty easy to get a really nice plug and play setup now that they sell the crazier coils pre-made and ready to put in, tighten down, snip and wick. Mt Baker is a good place to buy flavor concentrates when you're first starting out because you just mix it at 15% and don't have to worry about coming up with something you like. Reddit has good boards for DIY eJuice.
>>
>>29529388
where do you get the nicotine to mix with it from?

I've heard about DIY juice but never tried. It something I would like to know how to do when the GOV inevitable clamps down on vaping.
>>
>>29529671
I was getting my nicotine from Nude Nicotine but their poor customer service and stupidly slow processing time sorta pissed me off last order so I've been getting my nicotine base from Carolina Xtracts.

I'd recommend going with Nude Nicotine for your first order. Get a 15ml sample bottle of 100% PG nicotine base at 100mg/ml and a 500ml bottle of either 100% VG or 70/30 VG to PG. Don't bother with their flavors, they all suck. Should cost about $20 for almost 20 bottles worth of juice. It'll be closer to 20 bottles once you add flavor concentrates, but those are up to you. It's about $100 overall to get into it.
>>
File: ATF.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
ATF.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>29529063
>Seiko dive watch
My esteemed negro gentleman.
>>
>>29529063
>alcohol
>tobacco

Lul
>>
>>29529884
I have a newbie vape question for you.

Increasing the temp increases the flavour but what does increasing or decreasing the wattage do?
>>
>>29530319
Apparently vapes have got more complicated since I was into them cause we didn't have temp controls.

Generally upping the power meant it would vaporize more juice. I imagine this is because the coil would run hotter in order to do so. It's certainly more flavorful that way.

>>29529063
I may have to participate in this tomorrow when I get home...
>>
File: 20160407_200112.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160407_200112.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Fuck Vaping
>>
Alcohol and tobacco are for degenerates, and the weak of mind.
>>
>>29530777
*Tip
>>
>>29530319
Turning up the wattage increases the currentflow through the coils, and depending on the resistance of your coils (ohms) the voltage will increase and the temperature will increase as well. The juice will vaporize at this higher temperature more efficiently which means you get more vapor particles in each puff. This makes the cloud bigger and potentially increases the flavor you taste. However, if the temp is too high it starts burning which ruins the flavor and can damage your coils.
>>
File: image.jpg (788 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
788 KB, 2048x1536
Yeah
>>
>>29530777
>Triple 7s

Thank you for the advice Jesus.
>>
>>29529063
ayy
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.