[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Middle East Wars General - A lawless village called Al-Qaryatayn.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 82
File: ISIS captured BMP.png (1 MB, 1021x568) Image search: [Google]
ISIS captured BMP.png
1 MB, 1021x568
-Qarataryn's is still held by ISIS. The SAA launched an attack against the city early today, and it seems that they control the farms south of the town since yesterday. ISIS also attacked the SAA HQ near the town.

-ISIS reported, yesterday, that they captured two russian supply parachutes; each of them loaded with more than 150 tank and artillery shells inside wooden boxes, south of the Deir ez Zor airbase.

-SDF / YPG has reportedly started a offensive to take Manbij from ISIS
>>
>>29436447
I never really paid attention to this stuff. How bad is it down there and how does it affect north America?

Is this bigger than it seems at the surface?
>>
File: hospital.png (3 MB, 1024x1309) Image search: [Google]
hospital.png
3 MB, 1024x1309
>>29436447
- The SAA/NDF have also taken control of Tabara hill near Aqrab after clashes with ISIS forces in east Hama countryside.

Some twitter posters also done a geolocation on the last Rebel TOW video, where they hit a YPG tank around Azaz. ANd guess what? Looks like the fellas shoot the TOW in the roof of the Azaz National Hospital. After that, the hospital probably got shelled and nobody will know why.

The reason nobody started the threads early is because we, namefags, are already accustomed with Mandic or others starting the threads, and we are also having a slow day on news until now.

Well, as always, we wish a good thread to everyone, dont shitpost, use arguments and proofs to back what you write here and be nice and polite, as far you can.

I'm out now.
>>
>>29436567
Thank you based R.Updater. May you have a good day.
>>
>>29436447
>-ISIS reported, yesterday, that they captured two russian supply parachutes; each of them loaded with more than 150 tank and artillery shells inside wooden boxes, south of the Deir ez Zor airbase.
Remember what kind of a shitfest pootin cucks and assad bitch-boys had thrown when the same happened with US supplies?
It's official guys!!! Russia is directly supporting ISIS!
ISIS is a creation of the FSB ex. KGB!
Putin is a muslim!!!
>>
File: 1453576905202.jpg (137 KB, 980x621) Image search: [Google]
1453576905202.jpg
137 KB, 980x621
>>29436505
Thanks to globalization, every little thing ripples across the world and effects everyone.

How is a case of politics, mostly...
Syria has become a proxy war between world powers.
>>
>>29436505
It doesn't personally affect the daily lives of anyone in north America. I look at Syrian and the mid east conflicts as a board game with real weapons, people and tactics fighting everyday. Syria itself is possibility the best documented and recorded civil war in the history of mankind.

The last namefag usually here is a Syrian and it's very real to him, it's his country.
>>
>>29436672
Holy shit fuck off, you're making us (people that don't support the Nusaryi gov) look retarded. What are you 12 years old? Leave the bantz to the grown ups
>>
Nothing much to mention today

Highlights are ISIS repelling an SAA attack on Al Qaryatayn (and this is coming from Al Masdar).

In Daraa, rebels are fighting with Liwa Shuhada Yarmouk in the outskirts of "Tasil" in an effort to recapture the town.
There are reports that the Jordanian army across the border is shelling ISIS affiliates positions with artillery.
>>
>>29437727
Yes, I was about to make a "jack shit happened" post. It's mainly been airstrikes and shelling across most fronts with minor combat with the exception of AI Marj.

Pro SAA map shows Bala completely captured by the SAA today closing the noose on a encirclement however news outlets and pro rebels sources continue to report heavy airstrikes and artillery in Bala which violates my first rule. If they are bombing it they don't hold it.

That said JAI is holding on by a prayer near Al Marj.
>>
>>29437905
Hmm, interesting. I have only read reports about shelling and airstrikes on the Marj area.
I wonder if the SAA managed to advance or if Jaish Al Islam held their ground.

It wouldn't be surprising if any of the two happened. This area has always been a thorn in the side of the SAA, but like you said Jaish Al Islam is hanging on by thread.
>>
>>29436672
Except the American drop failures happened even though the Kurds had a ton of territory to drop it at.

Dier ez Zour is tiny and surrounded by ISIS forces.

So the Russians have a naturally far more difficult job getting it to the SAA than the Americans had getting it to the Kurds.
>>
File: image.jpg (805 KB, 2502x2107) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
805 KB, 2502x2107
Map from yesterday.

Qataryan is surrounded according to this, and I believe it is true. It also looks like the Rebels have been fighting ISIS for territory near Turkey. More supply routes from Turkey?
>>
>>29438190
Huh? The airdrop mishaps the Americans had were during Kobane. The territory involved was even smaller than DEZ is now. Airdropping accurately is hard regardless.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 1136x640
>>29436447
So anyone notice what's happening with Al-Qaeda in Yemen?

What the flying fuck is the coalition doing?
>>
>>29438248
There were mistakes near Mosul and Tikrit early in the war.

As you said though, the argument is meaningless. Some airdrops are going to go off target.
At least no one is surrendering and handing ISIS 4,000 humvees anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 1136x640
>>29438263
>letting Saudis invade a country

JUST
WAHABBI
MY
COUNTRY
UP

Also Libya.
>>
>>29438263
coalition is finding simply fighting the houthis in that terrain to be very difficult, i guess they believe that fighting both aqap and houthis is simply too much.
>>
>>29438224
That map is wrong.
I don't know who edits the map with the cities into that deformity, but he lacks knowledge.

Qaryatain has its road to the east cut, and surrounded in the south, west and north.
But it still has passage through the desert, which is used by ISIS.
>>
>>29438375
It's almost like they just handed territory to AQAP to keep them from attacking.

Do we have any doubts who supported ISIS 2012-2014?
>>
>>29438605
It's been generally accurate, but it's not perfect.

I'd expect the SAA to, as always, let ISIS escape if it wants. Hit them with airstrikes as they flee.
>>
>>29438224
Woah, since when did the YPG's territory expand out in the east like that?
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-30+at+08.23.00).jpg (78 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-30+at+08.23.00).jpg
78 KB, 600x398
>>
File: cudieelin.png (832 KB, 1024x522) Image search: [Google]
cudieelin.png
832 KB, 1024x522
>>29440157
Since their last campaign, called "Campaign of Revenge for the brothers Cudi & Elin"(not in this exact order) with the objective of gaining a larger buffer zone, soon after the ISIS attack to Tel Abyad.
>>
>>29440427
>You are now imagining the Waffen SS steamrolling towelheads while the Horst Wessel lied plays in the background
>>
File: CewD3xKWwAADQoM.jpg (66 KB, 744x441) Image search: [Google]
CewD3xKWwAADQoM.jpg
66 KB, 744x441
>>29438919
or more like they took advantage of the chaos and no one particularly focusing on them
>>
>>29440750
>and no one particulary focusing on them

Oh yeah not like the superpower of the world hasn't been bombing them for 16 years straight or anything
>>
>>29438224
I doubt the New Syrian army controls all that. How easily does ISIS move through that territory?
>>
File: hyena.png (1 MB, 960x538) Image search: [Google]
hyena.png
1 MB, 960x538
Well, we are so low in news and reports that I starting to fear for the survival of this thread. Its like that final scene from the movie "Battle of Britain", where there is no more luftwaffe attacks and everybody on the RAF central command room is with nothing to do.

In Al-Qaryatayn, looks like the ballad of the three Brigades in the lawless town is far away from a conclusion, as ISIS just repelled yet another SAA attack, this time backed by artillery and Ruaf airstrikes, against the damn town.

In my opinion, based in pure observation as well as incomplete and parcial reports, if the SAA have Qaryatayn surrounded on three positions, and taking in acount that they have, probably, the number advantages over the ISIS defenders, they should attack the city in three different locations at same time, with a reserve force to give backup the attack that seem more prone to succeed in breaking the city defences.

In a side note, its been hard to get some good YPG info after twitter shut down Dr Partizan account.

We hope that tomorrows will have more action to fill up the thread.
>>
>>29438936
I think Qarataryn is going to be a hard battle. IS having their last foothold in eastern Homs after being ousted from Palmyra still has some decent fighters and enough weapons to cause damage. The terrain itself is more defendable than Palmyra was which only had western mountains as a defence line. IS has groups beyond the lines as proven with the recent T4 checkpoint raids too.

The going opinion is Qarataryn will be a cakewalk or at least not going to take long.I was wrong about IS holding out in Palmyra city longer than they did so open to anyone question time before this goes on.

Will Qaryatayn take only a week or two or months of bitter fighting?
>>
>>29442105
I didn't see your last post when posting the Qaryatayn question here>>29442230

Today was slow, all it was airstrikes, shelling with minor ground combat. I just can't post about airstrikes only but wait for it. Shit is about fly sooner rather than later. At least a thread is up just in case.
>>
>>29438319
Is this map accurate? I've heard that Libya is mainly just the coast having the main centers of population.
>>
File: CefxPwBXEAEZQdC.jpg (85 KB, 960x636) Image search: [Google]
CefxPwBXEAEZQdC.jpg
85 KB, 960x636
>>
File: IQo54KS.jpg (62 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
IQo54KS.jpg
62 KB, 768x512
>>
I have some questions
>Are Hezbollah volunteers still fighting in Syria alongside SAA etc?
>What are the Iranian militias in Iraq up to?
>>
>>29442230
I'm giving it a week.

Two if the SAA wants to restrain casualties.
>>
>>29443427
Ahem

Yes

And in Iraq, they are doing the actual fighting.

Iran is heavily involved in both areas. Probably over 4,000 Iranian soldiers have been casualities so far. Even more adding in Hezz and Shia militias.
The numbers are difficult, but overall the Shia units form about half of the effective (keyword) fighting force of Syria's government.
Many of the Sunni units are more incompetent because of conflicting priorities, lack of training, etc. They are generally the militia in both regions. The Shia supported by Iran/Assad are much more effective and together with Russia have turned this war around in both regions.
>>
File: tikrit.jpg (987 KB, 3000x1963) Image search: [Google]
tikrit.jpg
987 KB, 3000x1963
>>29443427
>Are Hezbollah volunteers still fighting in Syria alongside SAA etc?

absolutely

>What are the Iranian militias in Iraq up to?

They are under the control of the PMF, which I think is just an umbrella organization for Iranian-lead forces in Iraq. All of their leadership is close to Iran. they seem to get attached to Iraqi armor divisions a lot. They appear to be more effective than the Iraqi army.
>>
>>29443580
>>29443620
I assume Soleimani's still in the field helping co-ordinate the Iranian forces, or has he gone back to Iran now?
>>
Question (also bump even though we should just make a new thread tomorrow)

How would a plausible peace agreement playout?

To lose Al-Nusra would greatly weaken the FSA and leave them open to future betrayal by the government.
But no one (secular and not America) is going to accept Al-Nusra in a peace agreement.

Also, what about the Kurds? They hold a powerful hand. But if America withdraws airstrike support they will be heavily constrained.

Finally, what about Iran and Hezz? Will they leave the towns they control? Hand them over to plausible Sunni control?

This peace deal seems very implausible on the ground, but I'm sure all the big players will devise some solution that looks good on paper but is shit in implementation.
Although the Government's have "won", this war is going to continue at a lower-intensity these next few years.
>>
>>29443329
They should let this fall to ISIS
>>
>>29443647
I believe so. I'm not sure though.

He's mostly a propaganda piece at this point since losing him would be horrible. So they (probably) keep him back from the front lines now.
>>
>>29443647
Soleimani is a meme general who got btfo by american advisors in iraq, then pulled the butthurt move of saying that his forces tottally did all the work and the americans are just takeing a weakened enemy city.

God, i hate it when fags suck his dick. He is not anything special.
>>
File: CeqR55bW8AE4pWJ.jpg (50 KB, 640x357) Image search: [Google]
CeqR55bW8AE4pWJ.jpg
50 KB, 640x357
>>
>>29443710
He is the greatest general ever. Iran's Golden Lion
>>
>>29445257
That's some bullshit shit right there. There were plenty of commanders who had to do a hell of a lot more under worse circumstances during the Iran-Iraq war, and even though the war was a shitshow I'd say whoever was in charge of the Iranian Air Force or some of the guys who managed to pull off some maneuver warfare at the end of the war deserve far more credit than Soleimani.
>>
>>29445382
Ok I concede. He's very handsome though.
>>
>>29443651
I think the peace deal won't get anywhere concrete until maybe next year. The SAA are on the rise now, but with Russia withdrawing a lot of its material we'll see if it can hold onto those gains. No one's going to want Al-Nusra at the negotiating table so one way or another they'll have to go (going to be some bloody fucking fighting going on when that happens). If the Kurds can somehow link all three cantons together and hold more of the north they're going to be a lot better off strategically and have more to bring to the bargaining table, if Turkey doesn't chimp out and pre-emptively invade. The FSA (or whatever the fucks left of that splintered organization) are definitely on the back foot and could be pretty fucked come the end of this year if they don't reverse their fortunes anytime soon. All told I think that the end-result of all of this could be some form of coalition/multi-party agreement of some sort, depending on what happens in the future. Given that Lebanon's Civil War lasted for fucking ever with the initiative shifting constantly, I see little reason why Syria's war wouldn't be as long.
>>
>>29442105
>In a side note, its been hard to get some good YPG info after twitter shut down Dr Partizan account.

What kind of bullshit is that? Fucking Twitter and its priorities.
>>
File: OpeMax.jpg (63 KB, 600x533) Image search: [Google]
OpeMax.jpg
63 KB, 600x533
>Iraqi Rambo.

https://twitter.com/bm27_uragan/status/715333014683779072
>>
>>29443710
>>29445382

I agree with those anons, and would like to complement.

I really doubt the real commanding capabilities, not only of Soleimani, but of all the Iranian military advisors. As much their high death rate is probably do by their constant presence in the frontlines, and this is somehow commendable, they dont seem to be much creative, flexible or strongly competent. This advisors, all from the Revolutionary Guards, seem to be stuck with tactics dating back from the Iran Iraq War, like human waves and basic infantry maneuvers, and dont seem to be trying to improve.

The real function of those Iranians advisors is being catalysts to bring the Shia militias to Syria to reinforce the manpower for the Regime Forces. Without the Quds Brigades to lead those Shia militias, remembering that is Iran who enlist and pay them, they would not come to Syria.
>>
I'm in a little hurry here, but I gonna put here some still unconfirmed reports, before I leave:

- Reports that ISIS fighters have fled from the Rwaished Oil Plant, in Deir ez Zor countryside. Also reports that, soon after, YPG have occupied the plant.

- In East Hama, vague reports that SAA repelled an ISIS attack on Shiekh Helal, destroyed 3 vehicles.

- Report that anti-ISIS insurgency are taking place at several areas in Deir ez zor, from Deir ez zor city to Al-Bukamal. I have only read it on one pro SAA source on twitter, and didn't have seen it commented or reported by anyone else.
>>
>>29445411
The reason this won't last as long is the fact it's a major proxy war.

Also, I think we are all forgetting about something important.

Come January 2017, there's a strong possibility the next American president will do more to remove Assad. An American intervention would turn this war upside down.

>>29443710
Wow great argument. All those sources and lack of opinionated claims.
>>
Heavy airstrikes in eastern Ghouta today and on the same topic JAI drones are dropping pamphlets over government centers/pro Assad areas in Damascus. It must be uncomfy for Syrian government officials to see JAI drones flying overhead.
>>
>>29446677
I was just reading about that. Damn, never thought I would see something like this anytime soon.
Whenever the rebels pull something big they have never done before, you can bet it's Jaish Al Islam that's doing it.

>Nice triple dubs
>>
>Russia’s Night Hunter copters used in operation to free Palmyra — Defense

https://youtu.be/Dnx4LSq1c-8

http://tass.ru/en/defense/866346
>>
File: anylastwords.png (264 KB, 538x378) Image search: [Google]
anylastwords.png
264 KB, 538x378
This is a picture of Latakia based pro government militia leader Mihraç Ural before he was killed a couple of days ago somewhere in Latakia. I think they caught him close to the rebel front there. Anyway they caught him slipping.
>>
>>29447462
Slipping?
>>
>>29447451
Yes they used Mi-28s. Badass attack helicopter.
>>
>>29447469
meaning making a mistake or not paying attention
>>
>>29447462
That name sounds very Turkmen/Kurdish.

Don't get caught by jihadists.
>>
>>29436447
Wtf how is anything held by Isis? I don't get it?
>>
>>29447669
He is Turkish, but has Syrian citizenship.
>>
>>29447965
Was, had.
>>
>>29447683
What is there not to get?
>>
>>29447980
Oh yes sorry, got carried away
I posted about his death in the last thread lol, but some sites haven't updated their information yet.
>>
File: 1400077974824.jpg (97 KB, 878x1280) Image search: [Google]
1400077974824.jpg
97 KB, 878x1280
>>29440427
>>29440554
mfw
>>
>>29447669
An incest product alevi from Hatay. Nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: CePSQdjW8AEdwHq.jpg (32 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
CePSQdjW8AEdwHq.jpg
32 KB, 600x416
>>29448225
>>
Nothing much to report. Here's a video of some crazy Peshmergas destroying a ISIS operated M1117 ASV, that they keep calling an APC.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b09_1459291586
>>
>>29446616
>Wow great argument. All those sources and lack of opinionated claims.

Im sorry you dont know a damn thing about the man.
>>
File: o-KATIDIS-facebook.jpg (404 KB, 1536x2255) Image search: [Google]
o-KATIDIS-facebook.jpg
404 KB, 1536x2255
>>29440554
>>
File: Ceyobs7XIAINbyC.jpg (77 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Ceyobs7XIAINbyC.jpg
77 KB, 720x1280
>>
File: CezlkyGUkAAc1tD.jpg (145 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
CezlkyGUkAAc1tD.jpg
145 KB, 1024x681
What's up with Suqur al Sahara and decapitations?

Like I get it, you're mad, you don't like the guys you're fighting, but who seriously has enough of an infatuation to sit there and cut the heads of 6 bodies?
Seems a little...creepy?
>>
>>29448749
Wow, is she fucking retarded?
>>
>>29448760

She hasn't got shit on you though buddy.

>Way to take things too seriously
>>
>>29436447
>ISIS reported, yesterday, that they captured two russian supply parachutes; each of them loaded with more than 150 tank and artillery shells inside wooden boxes, south of the Deir ez Zor airbase.

Omg russia is arming isis...vatnik damage control incoming
>>
>>29436959
>Guy make banz
>you sperg out "hhhrr bantz grownups"
I dont think you should talk
>>
>>29448885
>responding to a day old post
Do you have autism?
>>
>>29446616
>Come January 2017, there's a strong possibility the next American president will do more to remove Assad. An American intervention would turn this war upside down.
Has Hillary actually said anything about being more active in Syria?
>>
>>29448749
Some military units probably like to show themselves as tough shit, and so they do things like this, and they probably believe that ISIS should taste their own medicine.

About the time spending chopping off the head with a knife, it's probably not that much. I never cut off the head of a human being with a knife, but already done it on a deer and some other animals, you just need to cut until get to the neck bone, then you twist the head and pull it off with force. With a sharp knife and experience, I think the guy can do it in less of a minute.
>>
>>29448984
campaign promises never translate into policy anyway so its the same difference
>>
File: 1441991324001.jpg (38 KB, 625x367) Image search: [Google]
1441991324001.jpg
38 KB, 625x367
Note worthy, surprising, bizarre happenings, in the war so far?

>All the funny back and forth radio trash talk between, ISIS, FSA, SAA, IA, etc.
>ISIS arguing with shia paramilitaries over radio:
> no, -our- matyrs go to heaven, yours are going to hell
> NO, OUR martyrs are going to heaven, yours are going to hell!
>this weird circle argument back and forth for 3 minutes

>ISIS calling people "creature" as an insult makes me lol

also pic related
>>
File: 1392318223978.jpg (48 KB, 530x580) Image search: [Google]
1392318223978.jpg
48 KB, 530x580
>>29450666
also the free for all twitter paradise that was 2012-2014
>>
File: 1393883045459.jpg (37 KB, 580x463) Image search: [Google]
1393883045459.jpg
37 KB, 580x463
>>29450684
>>
File: ss+(2014-10-10+at+07.47.47).jpg (83 KB, 504x711) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-10-10+at+07.47.47).jpg
83 KB, 504x711
>>29450691
>>
>>29450684
Did they finally cut down on all the Jihadi shit?
>>
File: skelet.png (378 KB, 598x439) Image search: [Google]
skelet.png
378 KB, 598x439
>>29450684
>>
>>29450722
ISIS tried to reel in their opsec.
>>
>>29450712
fuck did they get an aug.
>>
>>29450803
>>29450712
>>29450684
>the fbi can track people who download cheese pizza but can't find terrorists who openly post online
>>
File: ss+(2015-04-03+at+11.14.35).jpg (132 KB, 903x476) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-04-03+at+11.14.35).jpg
132 KB, 903x476
>>29450909
There's a bunch of AUGs floating around Syria
>>
File: DMabW.jpg (89 KB, 1024x531) Image search: [Google]
DMabW.jpg
89 KB, 1024x531
>>
File: 32984792.jpg (41 KB, 580x346) Image search: [Google]
32984792.jpg
41 KB, 580x346
>>29448749
>File: CezlkyGUkAAc1tD.jpg (145 KB, 1024x681)
omg this stupid girlboot will kill the two guys behind her.
>>
>>29450909
Before the uprising started, Syria was relatively on good terms with Austria. They managed to buy some AUGs and Glocks.

I saw Airforce intelligence recruits carrying some once.
Looks like that guy was lucky enough to get his hands on one while looting.
>>
>>29448692
>greeks
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>29440554
We need Dirlewanger
>>
>>29452340

Adolf Hitler, said:

“Stand firmly while fighting just as Al-Hussein Bin Ali, Muhammad’s grandson, and his companions stood firmly in Karbala in Iraq. Although they were a minority in the face of thousands, they attained eternal glory.”
>>
>>29452455
The photo is taken during the division training at Neuhammer. The romantic notions that Himmler had about the Bosnian Muslims were probably significant in the division’s genesis. He was personally fascinated by the Islamic faith and believed that Islam created fearless soldiers. He envisioned the creation of a Bosnian SS division constituted solely of Bosnian Muslims in a manner similar to the Bosnian divisions of the old Austro-Hungarian Empire.

Many of these soldiers came from Bosnia, and it was a conscious decision to fight the Communist Partisans and the nationalist Chetniks. The Nazis tried to cater to the Muslim religious needs of their recruits
>>
>>29451108
Hey Zvezda, you sometimes talk about the Airforce intelligence guys, was that easy to distinguish them apart from other syrian military personnel?
>>
>>29452467
Hitler learned of how Islam motivated the Umayyad Caliphate during the Islamic invasion of Gaul and was now convinced that "the world would be Mohammedan today" if the Arab regime had successfully taken France during the Battle of Tours, while also suggesting to Speer that "ultimately not Arabs, but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire. Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France" Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness? "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."
>>
>>29450684
Lmao good times
>>
>>29451033
Is that really al-Nursa Front emir?
>>
>>29436567
Thanks R.U and other namefags as always for your contributions.
>>29446677
Great stuff as always 5 star, nice trip dubs

Have a SPAS-15
>>
>>29448749
>>all dat woodland
>>
>>29436567
Whenever I see a thread stareted by mandic I just avoid it entirely.
>>
Night bump
>>
File: IMG_20160401_095632.jpg (121 KB, 692x551) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160401_095632.jpg
121 KB, 692x551
>>29452817
Pictures add up from his "alleged" picture at Abu Ghraib
>>
need more webms and videos

also updates

and where the hell are my photo's Parker?
>>
>>29452498
Well I think it depends on the situation, the reason I was able to tell they were Airforce intelligence is because of how well they were equipped.
The Airforce intelligence is the most powerful among all the intelligence branches.

The guys I saw were in a damn 4x4 "Infinity", quite the expensive car and not very common in Syria. They were also equipped with AK47's, 2 Glocks with extended mags, and a lot of hand held grenades each.

Had they showed up with the regular AK's, no one would be able to tell if they were Military intelligence, Political Intelligence or so on for the rest.
>>
Unconfirmed reports are coming in about a high-ranking SAA officer killed in Palmyra.
>>
File: Pall.jpg (160 KB, 957x627) Image search: [Google]
Pall.jpg
160 KB, 957x627
>>
File: YPG still advancing.png (782 KB, 599x681) Image search: [Google]
YPG still advancing.png
782 KB, 599x681
>>29456721
Thanks Zvezda. At first I imagined that they had some differentiated uniform or badge, to impose some kind of fear.

We are having a slow week on reports, but I think things will soon start to take up again. Dr Partizan twitter account is back on tracks, and so I hope we can get more info on the YPG operations, again. Its seems that the YPG made some small, and until now unreported, progress inside Deir ez Zor, as you can see in the image.

Yesterday we got reports that ISIS have launched a attack to take Sheikh Helal in east Hama, didn't find anymore about this, but ISIS released photos of their troops preparing a attack to some checkpoint between Salmiya and Ithriya, where they seized some weapons.

Vague reports that Nusra and friends launched another offensive to take Tal Al-‘Eiss, in South Aleppo.

And in Homs, the SAA will receive more reinforcements to help take Qaryatayn. This time the reinforcements are the 43th and 63th brigades as well the 64th Regiment, all the three said being from the infamous 4th Armored Division, and more Desert Hawks troops.
>>
File: IScursion 2.png (745 KB, 1017x572) Image search: [Google]
IScursion 2.png
745 KB, 1017x572
>>29458127
Here two photos of the ISIS fighters that attacked the SAA checkpoint in Hama.

You guys also probably noticed that whos is talking here is R.Updater. 4chan is giving us all random names today, because of the april fools day.
>>
File: IScursion.png (869 KB, 1019x573) Image search: [Google]
IScursion.png
869 KB, 1019x573
>>29458158
>>
SOUTH ALLEPO BATTLE JUST BEGAN, SAA AND IT'S ALLIE ARE LOOSING A LOT OF GROUND.
>>
>>29458127
I had no idea the ypg were anywhere near deir ezzor
>>
>>29436447
Oh no! No laws? How do those people go on untaxed!?
>>
File: LOj.jpg (247 KB, 1024x1820) Image search: [Google]
LOj.jpg
247 KB, 1024x1820
>>29458180
>>
>>29458127
Sure thing R.
No badges or uniforms are used. A lot of them are also made to blend in with the civilians, as in they wear regular clothes and go about their day normally (undercover one might say).

Very popular examples are sanitation workers (I saw one concealing a gun once) very widely known to the point everyone makes jokes about it in Syria. Same for kiosk owners.
>>
File: SandNiggersSaudHock.jpg (16 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
SandNiggersSaudHock.jpg
16 KB, 500x333
https://ia601500.us.archive.org/25/items/KBRMP3/KBR%20MP3.mp3
>>
Zvezda here
Another slow day, our good friend R.Updater mentioned the highlights this afternoon.

I saw a few posts about the rebel offensive in South Aleppo but I wouldn't jump to conclusions as even pro rebel sources are reporting that not much progress has been made.

Regarding the rebels, the confirmed news would be that they seized the villages of Al Ahmadya and Tal Battal from ISIS in North Aleppo early in the morning.

Other than that, the SAA is going about de-mining Palmyra, while quite a few protests took place today including ones that denounced a federal/divided Syria.
>>
>>29459846
According to all sources, the joint attack against south Aleppo ranged from "poor" to "utter failure".
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 600x1082) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 600x1082
>>29460198
Alright. Today's a slow day.
>>
>>29460198
Zvezda again.
More reports are starting to come in.
It seems that the rebels are attacking 2 different positions.

Jabhat Al Nusra is handling Al Eis, 3 VBIEDs have already been sent. Reports that some progress has been made in the surroundings of Al Eis, but the village is still in SAA hands.

Further South, the rebels have also attacked SAA positions with pro rebel sources claiming that they were able to seize the villages of Hobr and Abu Ruail.

Again this is all just in, it could be inaccurate or it could change. We should wait for things to settle down.
>>
>>29456884
Any further details about this, or is it another bust?

It has been a really slow few days. Guess interest towards the conflict totally ground to a halt as soon as Palmyra fell back to SAA hands. I'll probably steer clear of 4chan and this thread until the April Fools thing blows over. The UI is disorienting.
>>
>>29460525
I'm using a custom skin for [spoiler]Appchan X[/spoiler] right now since I can't put up with the UI. You could do the same if you're using some 4chan addon on your browser.
>>
>>29452500

It was put in his mouth from dubious sources (one guy alone) what we really know about hitler is that he thought christinanity was too soft and gentle and admired more military religions but also declared that the palestinians he saw were just "monkey with hats".
>>
>>29457855
This makes me both sad and angry
>>
>>29457855

>Destroying ruins that were already ruins

WTF
>>
File: SoonTbDead.jpg (131 KB, 1023x576) Image search: [Google]
SoonTbDead.jpg
131 KB, 1023x576
>armistice my ass
>>
>>29460525
open adblock, click add filter
enter: http://s.4cdn.org/css/md2016.651.css
and you're done
>>
Russia blaming turkey for helping ISIS
http://www.ibtimes.com/russia-blames-turkey-supplying-isis-weapons-chemical-supplies-2347105

> Churkin alleged Turkey’s National Intelligence Organization allowed the weapons transfers to be made by the Besar Foundation, the Iyilikder Foundation and the Foundation for Human Rights and Freedoms

Do you think Russia has some actual proof that turkey send directly those weapons to ISIS ?
Imo it's just for the "rebels".
To bad we can't see whats inside the letter that the UN received.
>>
File: 1459191856578.png (291 KB, 336x440) Image search: [Google]
1459191856578.png
291 KB, 336x440
>>29460903
>Zvezda again.
>More reports are starting to come in.
>It seems that the rebels are attacking 2 different positions.
>Jabhat Al Nusra is handling Al Eis, 3 VBIEDs have already been sent. Reports that some progress has been made in the surroundings of Al Eis, but the village is still in SAA hands.
>Further South, the rebels have also attacked SAA positions with pro rebel sources claiming that they were able to seize the villages of Hobr and Abu Ruail.
>Again this is all just in, it could be inaccurate or it could change. We should wait for things to settle down.

Lol m8,this is from the memories of Berthold Konrad Hermann Albert Speer, you know the guy who built the nuremberg parade ground and hitlers BFF. from wikipedia His architectural skills made him increasingly prominent within the Party and he became a member of Hitler's inner circle. Hitler instructed him to design and construct structures including the Reich Chancellery and the Zeppelinfeld stadium in Nuremberg where Party rallies were held. In February 1942, Hitler appointed Speer Minister of Armaments and War Production. He was fêted at the time, and long afterwards, for performing an "armaments miracle" in which German war production dramatically increasedFollowing his release from Spandau in 1966, Speer published two bestselling autobiographical works, Inside the Third Reich and Spandau: The Secret Diaries, detailing his often close personal relationship with Hitler, and providing readers and historians with a unique perspective on the workings of the Nazi regime. He later wrote a third book, Infiltration, about the SS. honestly what reason would he have lie, this was in the 50's when their was no PC bull
>>
File: 1458360701577.jpg (221 KB, 480x491) Image search: [Google]
1458360701577.jpg
221 KB, 480x491
>>29462039
what's up with this tripfaggotry
>>
File: 1445901785902.jpg (93 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1445901785902.jpg
93 KB, 768x768
>>29462053
4chan April fools thing, Baldwin.
>>
>>29462039
Considering how Hitler himself was a historian and cultural buff it's no surprise he did his research on social ideals that the mainstream at the time deemed too exotic to comprehend. His motives and leadership were fucked but you can't deny he had a fairly educated worldview even by today's standards.

Off-topic as hell, but on a slow news day, might as well extend the thread's life with something.
>>
>>29443651

>>29443651

From what I know of Hezbollah, I don't have any doubt that as soon as the safety of the Shia villages and shrines is secured (in addition to any key SAA towns and Lebanon itself) that they will pass on control to relevant authorities

Shit, they took over half of Beirut in 2008 and handed over control to the army as soon as the fighting was over
>>
File: HezTum.jpg (3 KB, 112x130) Image search: [Google]
HezTum.jpg
3 KB, 112x130
>>29463619
>>
File: Assad.png (50 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
Assad.png
50 KB, 853x543
>>
File: FacaPola.jpg (90 KB, 460x613) Image search: [Google]
FacaPola.jpg
90 KB, 460x613
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09RTUKvddlo
>>
>>29465282
You're fucking late mandic, thread almost died, you literally had 1 job!
>>
>>29436733
I think if youd seen as many agreements made between dicklomats following a small tussle between the same critters that rolled into Crimea and the PMCs that the US is paying to hang around stirring the pot in Syria and surrounding areas, it would provide you a new perspective on how this is not just a proxy war.
>>
File: map2.png (60 KB, 797x469) Image search: [Google]
map2.png
60 KB, 797x469
>#JN claim full control of Al-Eis town and hill after fierce clashes with #SAA & allies #Aleppo
Banes?
>>
>>29460457
Reports have emerged earlier that the rebels were able to capture Al Eis.

Not much from pro SAA sources yet. Laith Fadel is speculating that Jabhat Al Nusra did indeed take the village, while Al Masdar reports that Jabhat Al Nusra claimed to have taken Al Eis BUT that there is no confirmation from the SAA.

I thought I would include some footage, first off is a video showing Jabhat Al Nusra preparations and initial attack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtaBMOGuNkM

Secondly, the video shows Jabhat Al Nusra armor moving towards the village, at the end drone footage shows SAA men retreating.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiIcuMTWZhc

Regarding Hobr and Abu Ruail, I haven't seen any news.

In the meantime, the SAA seems to have launched a surprise attack on Al Qaryatayn with reports that they have stormed the gates of the town.
>>
>>29465497
>shows SAA men retreating
That's putting it mildly. Looks more like a rout.
>>
File: 1453860148794.jpg (138 KB, 990x650) Image search: [Google]
1453860148794.jpg
138 KB, 990x650
>http://caucasus.liveuamap.com/en/2016/2-april-putin-calls-for-immediate-ceasefire-along-karabakh
happening?
>>
File: 1459287032003.gif (3 MB, 597x324) Image search: [Google]
1459287032003.gif
3 MB, 597x324
>>29465497
SAA took two MONTHS to take al Eis and Hader, they've lost one in under a day.

SAA is a joke, they go around in pickups, get routed in hours and still lose battles despite uncontested air superiority.

If SAA loses Hader, then this shows me that their gains in palmyra and latakia (which both took months to take) can very possibly (and likely) be taken back by rebels/ISIS in a battle that lasts days.
>>
>>29465384
taken by JN obviously, since fighting is now occurring near hader.
>>
File: CfCJJ3aXEAA75xD.jpg-large.jpg (145 KB, 1024x701) Image search: [Google]
CfCJJ3aXEAA75xD.jpg-large.jpg
145 KB, 1024x701
Recent map of South Aleppo
>>
>>29465690
It just shows what was already known. SAA has a huge disparity in unit quality. Much more than any other side. What I don't understand is why is SAA ,which knows this, so interested in constantly promoting where their elite units are?
>>
>>29465764
docent really matter if the SAA advertise it or not, since the soldiers themselves post where they are on twitter.

Also, its not really Syria Arab Army, since it so heavily relies on iranian, iraqi, russian and afghan support.
>>
File: 29_small.jpg (99 KB, 920x517) Image search: [Google]
29_small.jpg
99 KB, 920x517
>>29465497
So, I think we can suppose that this is the big surprise offensive that Nusra bragged back when Russia announced that they would decrease their forces in the country. I think that I was the one back them that said that they would probably attack south Aleppo, because I though they would want to push away the Regime forces from the Idlib Governorate.

Nonetheless, we got some damn good combat footage here. Those Nusra filmed armored assaults are always very interesting to watch.

>>29465690
>>29465764
The guys defending the south Aleppo positions are still probably members of Shia Brigades, not that if was SAA troops the result would any different.
>>
>>29465690
woaw calm down. they will reinforce and take it back/prevent further losses with ruaf help. syria is large and they cant possibly after 5 years of fighting have well trained units at all front. this is just 1 village whilst:

- latakia is almost rebel free
- Allepo has been cut of
- khanasar was succesfully retaken
- Palmyra was taken

alot of people like to jump on the 'FUCKN STUPID SAA' train as soon as something goes bad, it fucking pisses me off.
>>
File: daisy-ridley.jpg (384 KB, 2500x1688) Image search: [Google]
daisy-ridley.jpg
384 KB, 2500x1688
>>29465823
Actually I've been saying it for years, for example, Morek took 9 months to take from FSA, it was lost to Jund al aqsa in a day.

Khanaseer ithirya road, a very importnmat road, perhaps the most important road in syria, towns on its way are heavily protected, a force with no airforce takes it in under a day.

Sukhna and palmyra both taken in the same week, despite being in the geographical centre of syria, If palmyra wasn't given up without a fight, it wouldn't have to be retaken.

Tabqa,and abu dhur, two airbases lost to forces with no airforce and limited heavy weaponry, both allowed to be besieged.......well i think you get where I'm going with this.

SAA is having this much difficulty, even though the hard parts are being done by foreigners (bombing by russia and militias acting as the "tip of the spear")

Going back to palmyra (an isolated and tiny town that took over 6000 men, most not even SAA with russian airpower and artillery and months to take) impossible to take if not for the ceasefire, which allowed the movement of men out of various fronts (like south aleppo) to converge on a town protected by guys with pickups.

just look at the video of SAA (?) running from al eis, thats a rout.
>>
>>29465869
cont.

SAA spent too much time frivolously (in peace time), is too corrupt and worthless to be ever become a real force, this entire situation is of its own making.
>>
File: 1431701953057.png (441 KB, 599x584) Image search: [Google]
1431701953057.png
441 KB, 599x584
>>29465881
I can say the same about the rebels.

They got Idlib left. They lost Salma, they lost zabadani in a way, they havent done shit in damascus except stay on the defensive, same goes for ghouta where they lost Marj Al Sultan. They lost Hadher back in 2015.

Now they attacked in Southern Aleppo (an area in which they lost alot of ground in) and they took Al Eis. Wow, congrats Al-Nusra. Finally youve done something except retreat and lose.

Kuweires was liberated, Deir Ezzor still stands. Hasakah wasnt lost. Again: The rebels are cut of from the turkish border in Aleppo province which is a pretty fucking big deal.

What are they trying to do with this offensive? Retake Al-hadher? For how long? What will they do after? capture Aleppo? reopen the allepo corridor after defeating the SAA, YPG/SDF and possibly IS? No ofcourse not.

Ofcourse the shia militia in Al-Eis were running for their lives, they arent prepared for an attack on this scale. JaF probably took weeks to prepare and they only got Al-Eis to show for it so far. Meanwhile all other attacks by Jaysh-Al Fateh (the coalition from Idlib) havent done that much. When Qataryan falls the SAA will redeploy and be succesfull in taking back and taking more like they have been since most 2015.

There is no possible scenario in which IS or JaN and friends win this war, get it through your head. When the situation gets to sticky the elite units of the SAA and Ruaf will take care of it, slowly but surely this war is one by the regime and this is a fact.
>>
>>29465915
You want to compare a force which:

-Isnt unified
-Has no airforce
-Has no armour to speak of
-Came into being about 4 years ago

with a professional army backed by Iran and russia established almost 60 years ago?

are you a fucking idiot?

The point is this, who lost idlib? who let dear ezzor get besieged? who gave hasaka to the PKK and now has little control over it? who let a dozen different countries fly in its airspace?

Who just a few months ago was getting routed in palmyra? or in latakia (jisr area was SAA rushing for their lives)

the point is that the SAA is so pathetic that they are going to lose thousands of men, have lost 10s of thousands of men on a war that should be totally one sided.

This war will have many surprises to come and will last many more years.
>>
>>29465929
cont. i don't care about who wins, its sandniggers killing dune coons, but its obvious that this is just the beginning of a long war, a war that if the SAA had its shit together, wouldn't have been able to start
>>
>>29465929

What the fuck are you talking about.

The FSA at the start of the war comprised mostly of former SAA personnel. The SAA was in shambles at the beginning of the war so dont make em more then they are.

JaN, Anhrar al Sham and some former FSA brigades got and are getting weapons from the USA, Qatar, Turkey, Saudi- Arabia and other sunni countries. They got tanks, drones, ATGMS, recruits from the outside etc etc.

the SAA is comprised mostly of Shia militias from Afghanistan, Iran. NDF personnel which are syrians citizens with no real training or experience and some elite forces like the tiger forces and the 18th brigade.

The only difference between the rebels and the SAA is that the SAA has airsupport yes, but anyone with a braincell will tell you that airsupport doesnt win you wars, especially if ur own airforce is comprised mostly out of 30 years old MIGS.

> Who lost idlib?
the SAA did yes

> Who let Deir Ezzor get besieged?
Its a city in the middle of a sunni populated dessert and its been under siege since 2011 and hasnt fallen yet, thats called a victory rather then a loss.

> who gave hasakah to the PKK
The SAA controlls parts of the city in which mosly kurds live. Youre leaving the whole ethnic/religious story out of your anti SAA rethoric.

> Who let a dozen countries fly its airspace
What could Assad and the airforce do? Take on F-16's and other high tech planes for bombing IS aka the biggest threat to your country? The most retarded thing ive heard all day.
>>
>>29465978
could you please show me what qatar turkey etc.... have provided in terms of airforce and tanks, i'll wait.
>>
File: 1458908950511.jpg (47 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1458908950511.jpg
47 KB, 625x626
>>29465929
Cont.

> the point is that the SAA is so pathetic that they are going to lose thousands of men, have lost 10s of thousands of men on a war that should be totally one sided.

No thats not the fucking point at all. This is a civil war between two different branches of islam in which the SAA represents the smallest of the two in Syria.

Meanwhile most of the factions they are fighting against where started by SAA desserters or funded by foreign countries or global jihadist networks with aid, money, equipments and weapons and even people.

Airpower is the only thing the SAA has over the rebels/IS and its causing them to slowly consolidate Shia areas, cause driving into sunni areas wouldnt do them any good at all.

There are former SAA soldiers and foreign fighter (like the chechens) who have moere combat experience then most of the Shia militias or people units that the SAA is comprised of.

Your understanding of this conflict is 0.
This is a civil war with all parties funded and helped by foreign countries in a country divided by religion and ethnicity.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>29465989

Im not saying the rebels got tanks from the outside, but they obviously looted and got alot of them from defectors when the war started. Dont act like they never had armour to begin with.
>>
>>29448851
a good number of tripfags who pollute these threads are full vatnik. Expect a lot of damage control
>>
File: TurkR.jpg (49 KB, 490x531) Image search: [Google]
TurkR.jpg
49 KB, 490x531
>>
>>29465994
hmmmm ok, so i guess what you're saying then is that the SAA is just a group within syria backed by foreigners, like how the FSA is a group within syria backed by foreigners.

So really their is no syrian arab army, just proxies, i agree.
>>
>>29465994
So, you're saying both the SAA and FSA are simply groups within syria, both backed by outside forces and both are used as proxies by outsiders and neither is actually syrian (read independent)?
>>
>>29466013
>>29466024
After following this conflict since 2011 i can say with assurance that both the Rebels and the SAA are comprised of mostly syrian, but foreign fighters do comprise a large quantity of their manpower.

Only IS is mostly foreign.

Denying that this is a war of interrests between Iran/Russian/Syria and Saudi-Arabia/Qatar/Jordan/USA-ish is not understanding the real depth of this conflict at all, and why it hasnt ended it.
>>
>>29450803
>btw the skeleton is not real
Oh gee, thanks Ahmed I was kind of worried there, what kind of barbaric man would pose with two severed heads in front of a skeleton, huh?
>>
>>29465587
Well I don't like bashing any of the sides, although it does seem that they are leaving things behind.
It is best to wait for more reports, but what we can tell now is that the SAA did indeed lose Al Eis.

>>29465820
Very likely yes. Jabhat Al Nusra has been sending reinforcements to Aleppo back when the Russians were still targeting rebels, it seems that they have been planning this for quite a while. The first time they tried to take Al Eis, Russian airstrikes helped a lot in pushing them back. So it's very likely that as soon as Russia announced its withdrawal, Jabhat Al Nusra thought "Hey, why not give it another try?"

>>29465690
I think the rebels attacked in Aleppo because the SAA is putting a lot of effort in the Homs desert. Right after Palmyra, the SAA kept pushing to Al Sukhna and sent forces back to Al Qaryatayn.

Like I said, last time Jabhat Al Nusra attacked Al Eis, Russian airstrikes were essential in pushing them back.
Without Russian support and with a lot of manpower diverted to other fronts, it is not surprising that the SAA lost Al Eis.

Is it possible that they will lose ground on other fronts? Maybe. But remember that Russia is still helping out the SAA with ISIS.
>>
>>29465785
This is bad logic. The SAA is still vastly Syrian.
>>
>>29465881
Wow they took one Sunni village after preparing for two months....

Amazing!!!

We expected these attacks to happen after so many units were moved to Palmyra and Qataryn.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 1136x640
>>29465929
Yeah let's just forget about who has been arming and funding Al-Nusra the last 5 years.
>>
>>29466013
>>29466024
Samefag

The SAA is almost completely Syrian. The SAA allies in the region are mostly foreign Shia.

The FSA is half/half.

Are you forgetting that the SAA almost lost in early 2012? Damascus nearly fell to the FSA.

The SAA and allies have crawled back from the abyss.
And don't even act like the FSA doesn't have funding and arms from allies in the Sunni states. For gods sake Nusra/FSA has basing camps in South Turkey near the border.
>>
>>29466092
Zvesda

This guy>>29465690
is ignoring all the circumstances of the last month, such as the SAA moving a lot of forces to East Homs, to fulfill his worldview that he posts here>>29465936

Essentially, he is trash.
>>
>>29466262
Just how many foreigners do you think are in rebels excluding ISIS?
And how much equipment have rebels received compared to SAA?
>>
File: Manbij Military Council.png (739 KB, 718x532) Image search: [Google]
Manbij Military Council.png
739 KB, 718x532
News that a "Manbij Military Council" was formed today, consisting of non-YPG/J, non-Kurds, arab SDF groups. As the names implies, their objective will be the offensive to take Manbij from ISIS. They probably think that using only arab SDF groups to attack the Manbij/Jarablus area would thin the chances of Turkey bombarding them over there. Tough luck.

More than that, Hassan Ridha, proSAA, is saying that Nusra and others Rebels in Latakia launched a offensive, "capturing positions on Jabal Nahashba, Rasha hill & Ayn Al-Qantarah directly east of Kinsiba".
>>
>>29466292
It's ok, I don't mind discussing these topics.
At least the thread is not being derailed into /pol/ shilling.

I understand where you are coming from, but please don't be harsh. Let's try to keep the atmosphere friendly. If anything bothers you, just ignore it. I think that is what most people do here, and things just move on.

-In other news, it's quite a day for the rebels:

I read from pro rebel sources that rebels in Latakia have been shelling SAA/NDF positions but I didn't pay much attention to it.

Well, Al Masdar just reported that rebels seized the village of Nakshaba and the Rasha hill in Latakia.
>>
File: 20141219_joejihadi.jpg (122 KB, 1550x913) Image search: [Google]
20141219_joejihadi.jpg
122 KB, 1550x913
>>29465989

TOW missiles
>>
File: 1458309780194.jpg (189 KB, 599x889) Image search: [Google]
1458309780194.jpg
189 KB, 599x889
>>29465282

How is the enemy able to concentrate armor and men like that without getting BTFO by air or artillery?

Russian CAS must really suck ass.
>>
>>29465690

This, fucking this.

I think even the Russians recognized how fucking lame and ineffective the SAA is.
>>
File: term1.jpg (35 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
term1.jpg
35 KB, 600x360
>>29466892
>>29466904

SAA already recaptured all points (except Al Eis.
>>
File: danishjihadi.jpg (112 KB, 778x746) Image search: [Google]
danishjihadi.jpg
112 KB, 778x746
>>29465282
1:20 minutes in that video.

"Jobpatruljen" Basically a program by a workers union to find jobs for the youth. Kek.
>>
File: 1456366802557.jpg (195 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1456366802557.jpg
195 KB, 798x770
>>29466959

>LO
>>
File: CobyTheCat.jpg (60 KB, 593x591) Image search: [Google]
CobyTheCat.jpg
60 KB, 593x591
>>29467004

Jag vet.
>>
>>29466958

Why are the unable to hold anything? Why are they so afraid of direct confrontation?
>>
File: CZPHAh2WQAAireX.jpg (74 KB, 599x586) Image search: [Google]
CZPHAh2WQAAireX.jpg
74 KB, 599x586
>>29467043

>Young recruits
>>
File: Dania.jpg (144 KB, 980x651) Image search: [Google]
Dania.jpg
144 KB, 980x651
>>29467036
Nå for satan, den havde jeg ikke set komme.
>>
File: Syria erection.jpg (1 MB, 2160x3840) Image search: [Google]
Syria erection.jpg
1 MB, 2160x3840
>>29466837
To be fair TOW is a tank or a plane the moment Kornet is one.
>>
>>29467043
Probably because you're a faggot

More likely that the NDF there is poorly trained. Like someone said the SAA moved their good troops to Homs so Aleppo isn't as strongly defended, while JAN is sending its best troops because that's the only front it can advance on while the SAA has multiple fronts. You're really fucking retarded.
>>
File: Syria YPG jealousy.png (91 KB, 679x555) Image search: [Google]
Syria YPG jealousy.png
91 KB, 679x555
>>29467162
Didn't they have the Iranians and Hezbollah there? Both of whom are infinitely better equipped and trained than the SAA and NDF.
>>
>>29467193
Again, I know you're a slave to the jihadi cock, but try to be less of a cuck in these threads. Iranian forces and Hezbollah where moved to the Homs front for the push into Palmyra and DZ.

Like someone said, you don't know shit about this war and pop into the threads being retarded "hurrr SAA garbage!!!". The SAA and allies concentrate their elite forces in on place for their offense, and leave behind NDF to guard the area. So tell me, who is gonna win in a match up, JAN most elite forces with weeks to prepare, or some rag tag NDF militia
>>
>Meet the settlers
>>
>>29467226
http://imgur.com/a/noCdr
Images of equipment captured by JAN

Sure SAA moved the mercs and Hezbollah to other fronts, but they left an incredibly defensible position. Its the only fucking hill in the area. SAA is an army with an air force and substantial amount of artillery. They should have been able to hold the area for more than few hours.

They are an incompetent bunch. The rebels even after their defeat in Al-Hader still managed to hold fight Al-Eis longer than SAA/NDF which have had months to prepare defenses, dig trenches and create fire zones. I thought that rebels would have an easier time taking Al-Hader by attacking from the south and bypassing Al-Eis than taking Al-Eis but SAA incompetence never stops to amaze.
>>
File: MongolSet.jpg (41 KB, 599x199) Image search: [Google]
MongolSet.jpg
41 KB, 599x199
>>
>>29457855

Islam, not even once.
>>
>>29467278
Again, why do you continue even tho you've shown multiple times you don't know shit. Here, let's destroy some of your points.

>they have a airforce
RETARD. Without the RuaF all they have is a couple of helicopters to drop barrel bombs out the back, and some fighter jets. No bombers. If you knew shit about this conflict, you'd know what the SAA have is barely a airforce and has never had a impact on the war. It's been a ground vs ground war the whole time.

>rebels
RETARD. They're is no group called "rebels". It's multiple groups with multiple different views that occasionally fight each other. To group JAN with Division 13 is retard and shows how little you know.

>muh prep time
The NDF there mainly consisted of small arms with technicals. JAN had heavy armor they could send, with multiple artillery pieces, and basically EVERYTHING they could muster because that's the only front they have with any fighting.

Again, this is the second time you've been BTFO, why do you continue to such the jihadi cock, you look like a retard to anyone that's been here more than a month
>>
>>29467406
I am not the guy you were arguing before. I just jumped in because you are writing stupid shit, trying to justify incompetence of highest level.

They did have an air force the fact that they are to stupid to maintain their aircraft isn't my problem. Its just another proof that SAA is incompetent. They have been facing several disorganized groups which have received no heavy weapons support from anyone. SAA received more support in terms of tonnage in few months of Russians intervention than rebels in the entire war. Its just that SAA is incompetent and doesn't know how to use its advantage.

How the fuck can the rebels slow down and grind down SAA attacks with ATGMs and light weapons and NDF can't. SAA has the equipment advantage its just that they are too stupid to properly use it.

Digging in is the best proof of SAA stupidity, you don't need a trained army to dig in. You need one officer that knows what he is doing and he can take a bunch of fucking civilians and dig a proper defensive position. You can't man it properly but its not like JAN is lunching a mass combined arms assaults. Had the SAA done that they could have at least slowed down the JAN attack and we wouldn't be looking at footage of entire companies routing because they see two tanks and two BMP's
>>
File: 1458815787681.jpg (61 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
1458815787681.jpg
61 KB, 700x394
>>29467162

>More likely that the NDF there is poorly trained.

That's no fucking excuse to completely rout at the very sound of the approaching enemy.

Do you think Finnish conscripts just routed whenever the Soviets tickled their front lines with tanks and infantry wave assaults?

Admit it, these sand niggers have ZERO fortitude or combat prowess.

If they went up against a real army with organic artillery, a maneuvering mechanized force, they would get fucking incinerated.
>>
File: Syria dance bitches.gif (2 MB, 310x233) Image search: [Google]
Syria dance bitches.gif
2 MB, 310x233
>>29467226
That was literally the first time I responded to this thread...

There are areas where we have seen Hezbollah dig in for prolonged periods of time (border area with Lebanon) so that's why I asked.

As for the rest of you rant; the SAA is shit. Just because the various rebel groups out there are shit to doesn't make the SAA any better. Both sides use experianced units as the tip of the spear but that dosen't take away the fact that the SAA is mostly a militia by this point.
>>
>>29461297
>ruining ruined ruins
>>
>>29465936
>its obvious that this is just the beginning of a long war, a war that if the SAA had its shit together, wouldn't have been able to start

Are you fucking dense? Besides the years-long drought in Syria that led to spiraling food prices and boiling civilian anger in the run-up to the Arab Spring, the circumstances of the war flaring up has less to do exclusively with the incompetence of the SAA, and the fact that Assad also let loose imprisoned Sunni Islamists, some militant and itching to fight, into the rebel fold in order to discredit the rebels eventually.

Starting the war is part of Assad's plan. He hoped that his gambit would tear the rebels apart but it did the exact opposite because the Islamists, motivated by religious fervor, were able to curbstomp opposing rebels and turned the rebellion into an Islamist one, creating a runaway effect that is now impossible to control for the SAA.
>>
File: Syria Turkey damage control.jpg (3 MB, 1845x2760) Image search: [Google]
Syria Turkey damage control.jpg
3 MB, 1845x2760
>>29467406
>RETARD. Without the RuaF all they have is a couple of helicopters to drop barrel bombs out the back, and some fighter jets. No bombers. If you knew shit about this conflict, you'd know what the SAA have is barely a airforce and has never had a impact on the war. It's been a ground vs ground war the whole time.

>Calls someone an ignorant retard and then says something like this.
The syrian airfroce had a fuckton of MIG-21s, MIG-23s, SU-22s and SU-24s that were configured for ground attack operations. That they couldn't mentioned half of them and only found this out once the war was in full swing is just another signed of incompetence and corruption not only inside the armed forces but on all levels of government.

That being said the SAA entered this thing with a clear superiority when it came to airpower and it was certainly not just ‘bombs being dropped from the back of helicopters.’ To imply that the SaAF didn’t play crucial roles in the defense of division 17 in Raqqa, Kuweires airbase, the whole of the fucking Rif Dimashq and Latakia is ignorant at best and pants on head retarded at worst.

That they sucked at using them or grasp the concept of combined warfare is just another testament to their shitiness.

For example in one occasion an SAA unit that was being attacked by Nusra mechanized units called for air support. Well the commander called a superior officer by mobile phone who then made a call all the way down to a military HQ in Damascus where another officer had to walk over the adjacent airforce building and convince an airforce commander to authorize that airsupport. Then the whole thing had to be relayed back to the nearest airbase before the whole thing could even start. Result? Well the airforce did bomb the area.
>>
File: Syria sad man.jpg (31 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
Syria sad man.jpg
31 KB, 640x452
>>29467885
Cont.

Several hours after the SAA unit had been forced to withdraw and the Nusra units once again dispersed, in essence wasting time, planes and bombs on destroying empty fields.
>>
>>29467854

Go back to bed Kenneth.
>>
>>29468101
ISIS was not a thing in 2011
There is no inconsistency in his argument.
>>
>>29468129
>ISIS was not a thing in 2011

Sure it was. They were just calling themselves al-Qaeda back then.
>>
>>29468101
>Roth

Fucking jews kill them all.
>>
File: PadoBranka.jpg (60 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
PadoBranka.jpg
60 KB, 600x522
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex6DqDB3Pyc

http://www.gettyimages.se/foton/syria?excludenudity=true&page=1&phrase=syria&sort=newest
>>
>>29468129
>>29468189

he's saying Assad released a bunch of jihadists from his jails to de legitimise the uprising and create a situation where Syrians had to choose between Assad or Syria burning.

In the other post he is saying Assad's strategy is to create a situation where its not Assad or Al Nusra or FSA or Jaysh Al Islam (of which Zahran was the leader), but Assad or ISIS...

It's not complex, whether or not its true is another matter, but that's not what you both are whining about.
>>
>>29468189

woops misread your post

>>29468284

but yeah, you are right(ish), they were around, just in Iraq and not having much success
>>
>>29468284
You retard, he released the prisoners because it was on the list of demands the "FSA" wanted.
>>
>>29468504

yeah cool, none of that has anything to do with the criticisms of those tweets

"It's not complex, whether or not its true is another matter, but that's not what you both are whining about."
>>
As someone already reported here, some of the proSAA sources are saying that the Syrian Army have already re-captured all the lost positions except for Tel Eis. Be as it is, Nusra have captured lots of weapons and ammunition from Eis: lots of ATGMs, RPG-7s, AKs, PKMs, RCL and ammo for all. They also captured some vehicles.

In Homs, the SAA attacked Qaryatayn, again, this time from 3 axis at the same time, and have taken a hold the nearby farms, again. We will wait to see if this time the outcome will be different from the previous times.

Some videos on South Aleppo:

Nusra drone footage of Tel Eis:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGxwN5ce1V0

Some footage of the SAA and allies defending and counter-attacking in the area:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REuq5FW8c8k&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkZnqlpTFqg

Nusra in some captued positions in Tel Eis:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUkt1Tqw98&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>29468579
If you weren't retarded, then you'd see it has everything to do with the tweets

>FSA demands that they release a radical islamic leader
Western cuck: hurrr he released him to discredit muh moderate terrorist

>radical leader is killed
Western cuck: hurrr Assad only wants the radicals left!

Neither tweet acknowledges that it's the rebels themselves that wanted the leader released. Then again you're a cuck so I never really expected you to get it
>>
>>29468632
Oh look, they are capturing it back, just like every single time.

Every time the SAA lose a single village islamic cucks come in and say "hurrrr SAA is garbage, Assad BTFO" yet every single time the SAA re-capture, and most of the time more, and these cucks stay quite, even tho history has shown that the SAA WILL recapture the territory, and probably more
>>
A few points as the day ends:

-According to pro rebel sources, rebels in North Aleppo seized the villages of Kasajik and Al Kamaliya from ISIS.
Regarding Hobar and Abu Ruail, they were recaptured by the SAA after the rebels seized them.

-Al Masdar has posted several times claiming that the SAA has entered Al Qaryatayn, but other sources mention that the fighting is still in the outskirts. Pro rebel sources are reporting the same.
Like R.Updater mentioned, the SAA attacked Al Qaryatayn from 3 flanks that surround the town.

-Pro rebel sources claim that the rebels have now captured 4 villages in Latakia, including Nahashba.
>>
>>29466039
>Only IS is mostly foreign

Same with YPG.
>>
File: 1456841902036.png (278 KB, 706x412) Image search: [Google]
1456841902036.png
278 KB, 706x412
>>29468632
Did they use this village as a buffer zone with weak militias manning the outskirt front trenches? The video showing them retreating there is no visible armor or heavy weaponry
https://youtu.be/DiIcuMTWZhc?t=150
and in your videos we see tanks with meme boxes putting in work from afar. Are they reserves called in that were on stand by to reinforce any attack points or a 2nd stronger front behind the militia faggots?
>>
>>29468632
Whats the Nusra drone footage nasheed?
>>
>>29468213
>excludenudity=true
>>
>>29468976
>Wanting to watch naked jihadi's.
>>
>>29468992
I don't see anything wrong with that frankly.
>>
File: image.gif (483 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
483 KB, 500x375
>>29457855
You can't get it back
>>
>>29466177
No shit you moron.
The members of the allied militias aren't SAA but just that, allied militias, or loyalists forces.
Non Syrians form a quarter of the loyalist forces, which includes the SAA.
>>
File: 14451082092072.jpg (20 KB, 595x404) Image search: [Google]
14451082092072.jpg
20 KB, 595x404
>"Got hit too low with a mine? Walk it off."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcuaz3Hw8WQ
>>
>>29466837
Top kek; that's at least the third time Mark 1 plumbing has shown up
>>
>>29466609
Agreed. I'll ignore them.
>>
>>29467043
Numerical disadvantage
>>
>>29468284
Source required.

The VAST MAJORITY of the Islamist rebels were not in prison. Stupid argument.
>>
>>29469335
And that's exactly what I said and the point I was making... There's no argument here. Read the post chain.
>>
>>29471713
Thanks for bumping, but you know, just let it rest.
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.