[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun Fear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: 14537-guns_news.jpg (65 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
14537-guns_news.jpg
65 KB, 750x500
So my entire family has been fairly gun-orientated, with the exception of my grandparents.
Today I was speaking about an old 98k 8mm I found on GunBroker.
I've suddenly started talking about my old, old gun fondness in front of him, and he sees me as a potential mass shooter now due to my radical views, and my long known of mental issues with anger.
Has this sort of thing happened to anyone else on /k/?
Ever had family fear you because they think you'll kill them?
p.s. apologies for poor sentence structure, I barely got any sleep
>>
>>27776540

No, but I'm not an autist, nor have I ever had any signs or symptoms of mental instability, like you have.

I'm sure plenty of people here have though, autists and the mentally defective are the massive majority here.
>>
>>27776540
my ex roommate, who used to be a friend of mine from high school. This is going to be a big rant so
>as I said, friends since high school
>me, him and some others start looking for places to live
>figure we could save money if we all lived together and it was better than risking a stranger
>everything was more or less ok, took some time adjusting to each other's personal lives but we made it work
>accept for him
>never got out of the college phase, still sat around in hi pajamas all day, smoked weed, invited friends over without telling us, wanted to throw a party every.single.weekend
>I had the most money, so the house was in my name, therefore I owned it
>never became a big problem, I NEVER had to push my weight around and didn't ever want to
>I bought a few guns and at the time was looking at police academies because I was bored of my office job
>never heard the end of it from him or one a few occasions his friends who would just show up
>im part of the statist police state, im going to be a racist, im going to kill people over weed, all my guns are "disturbing" and we could sell a few for money
>bitch we wouldn't need money if you got a job and stopped smoking your body weight in drugs
>argued a lot about guns (I actually used a lot of debate points from /k/)
>usually went like him tossing around stats of gun violence and not needing it that he couldn't back up, then resorting to muh feels and again, I just used facts
>after his part of the lease was up we had a secret meeting and agreed to kick his ass out
so yeah, not exactly the same but sort of the same. Point is if you enjoy it and theyre upset by it then they don't have to do it either. If theyre going to toss away all your history for their opinions then theyre dicks
>>
My liberal Democrat aunt and uncle from San Francisco are afraid to visit us now because they think I might shoot them... just because I like and own guns.
>>
>>27776540
>due to my radical views

Please elaborate
>>
>>27776540
>OMG I said something to someone about guns now they think I'm going to shoot everything up and they're scared of me.

Get over yourself. No one thinks that. If they did, they would have either the cops visiting you or the men with the cool white jackets. Not to mention, if your "entire family" except for 2 people like guns, why the fuck do you think they even care?
>>
File: Girl on Girl.jpg (28 KB, 220x205) Image search: [Google]
Girl on Girl.jpg
28 KB, 220x205
>>27776957
He thinks girls can love girls.
>>
>>27776540
I wouldn't really worry about it and trust me if I had a son like you I would tell you to stop being a little skimpy faggot you are and go buy that goddamn rifle from that website damnit.

Also I would beat your ass for staying up when you got school to be going tomorrow boy.
>>
>>27777058
Best fucking post ever
>>
File: image:41915.png (115 KB, 326x226) Image search: [Google]
image:41915.png
115 KB, 326x226
>>27777058
>mfw no crazy schizophrenic father to raise you up to be a man
>>
>>27777146
Fuck off you ain't my boy
>>
>>27777173
Did you feed your boy to the ants?
>>
>>27777189
I'll feed your boy to the ants.
>>
>>27776540
>be where I work
>have to carry gun
>people constantly do stupid shit
>eventually I get pissed off and show it
>scream then go to take an angry shit and slam the bathroom door
>essentially temper tantrum without the diaper shitting
>boss talks to me about this because it's concerning since we're all armed

So pretty much you're not allowed to get angry when you have anything to do with guns, you're supposed to be a pussy ass bitch nigger and hold back everything that pisses you off.
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (20 KB, 276x320) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
20 KB, 276x320
>>27777173
>>27777205

Fake ant man pls
>>
>>27777146
>to be a men

ftfy
>>
File: image:41054.png (702 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image:41054.png
702 KB, 720x1280
>>27777264
Nothing fake about me you little fucking shit.

I would like to shove this up your ass boy.
>>
That's pretty shit considering it's usually grandpa who is the crazy old gun nut with a unregistered MG in the attic for you.
>>
File: 1444079548642.jpg (12 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1444079548642.jpg
12 KB, 250x200
>>27777288
>>
>>27777288
fuck off already you homo
>>
>>27777058
Dude who the fuck even are you lmao
>>
>>27777255
"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."

I have to assume that basically anybody that carries for defence seriously, or for work, is a normal, kind and caring person. I'm a normal dude who shuts up and listens to what people say and stays quiet. The reason they get so afraid is because when the quiet guy gets angry, people tend to be pretty scared of that shit.
>>
File: image:41958.jpg (128 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
image:41958.jpg
128 KB, 800x534
>>27778298
I'm an ant
>>
>>27778438
GET OUT REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27776540
>my long known of mental issues with anger.
you should not own guns
>>
>>27778711
I believe it to be sarcasm, like his "radical views".
>>
>>27776540
My wife's family used to believe that any gun that wasn't a double barrel shotgun was designed to kill babies, and that owning any kind of handgun, any long gun aside from an aforementioned double barrel (her dad didn't know overunders existed because he thought they all were one barrel with a mag tube, understandable for someone whose life isn't ruled by autistic knowledge of guns) was an assault weapon, hunting was a worthless skill, milsurp was glorification of war, etc.

Instead of being a faggot, I got along with them well because there is more to life than discussion of guns we own or would like to own. Over years they've come to me with questions and have slowly converted, but I didn't spit cheeto crumbs at them because they were misinformed on a subject that rarely if ever entered their lives
>>
>>27776540

My sister thought I was a "rapist in training" for having NVGs as a teenager. Then she nearly shat herself seeing me reloading and said I was building a bomb and going to be the next unabomber.

She went shooting with a friend once and enjoyed it though, so there you go.
>>
>>27776540
>my radical views, and my long known of mental issues with anger
>>
California
>liberal sister (quote from 2008: "why didn't you vote for Obama?!")
>not sure mom (probably doesn't care at all, she doesn't vote)
>dad doesn't vote either
>uncle (mom's side) hunts and shoots

>bought guns
>dad bought guns after I did, regrets not getting FFL when it was easier
>sister saw my guns one day, says she wants a P226, still haven't gone shooting with her yet because our schedules don't match well
>mom kind of begrudgingly goes along with it
>uncle still hunts and stuff

could be worse. I make sure not to get into it with friends, especially on facebook. Holy shit so many anti-gun article links. I don't really post about my guns much.
>>
>>27777777
>>
>>27777000
Sick get
>>
>be me
>Be going to college in FL after I get out of the Muhreenz
>Dad buys me HK45CT as "thanks for not having me pay for your college gift"
>Bring hot red head over
>Get ready for hanky panky
>She finds the Hk under my pillow
>Realizes I have an AR leaning against the wall
>"Why do you have guns?"
>"Because I like guns"
>"Neat"

Been dating for a little over a year now. Worst experience I've had.
>>
>Have britbong mother
>she cant stand guns, thinks they are evil american baby murder robots
>I buy my first handgun at 19, A Ruger MK II .22lr
>she freaks out and screams about my "weapon of mass destruction" and tries to take it.
>Im living in my own place at this point and grab her and tell her shes not about to walk out of my house with my gun because it hurts her feelings
>she calls me a psychopath and storms out crying
>Argues constantly about guns being evil with me
>years later comes over and sees .45 long colt revolver i just cleaned by bed
>"WHAT IF IT GOES OFF AND BLOWS YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF??!?!!?"
>starts crying, droaning on about how guns kill
>show her its not even loaded
>"One could be in the barrel!"
>Pick it up to put it away and she actually jumps like it was going to explode
>Tell her shes around guns all the time whether she knows it or not and they cant magically shoot by themselves
>Pull my mossberg 500 from under my bed hooks and say shes sat by this, LOADED hundreds of times.
>She leaves mad as fuck
>Fast forward to a week ago and my grandmother from the UK is visiting, her and my mother at my apartment.
>Forgot to hide SR1911 on dresser
>herewego.png
>both on a tangent about murderous evil guns
>Tell them i have some for fun and protection, deal with it and move on.
>"PROTECTION? WHAT IF SOMEONE COMES IN WITHOUT A GUN AND JUST TAKES YOURS AND SHOOTS YOU???"
>they think somone will break in to my place, up the stairs, break in my bedroom door and get my gin by my bed without me or gf waking up.

Fuck brits are dumb.
>>
>>27783974
That's us in twenty years, if we don't keep troth.
>>
>>27783974
Toppest if keks
>>
My sister accuses me of being in a militia because i go camping, and my luggage has a certain tactical flair. She doesnt even know i carry and have enough guns to equip a platoon...

I would totally be in a militia if they werent illegal in florida, so she gets partial credit i guess.
>>
>>27784000
>That's us in twenty years

Honestly, he could just say they were liberals and I'd believe they were all American anyway
>>
>>27776540
first rule of gun ownership. ONLY TALK ABOUT GUNS WITH PEOPLE WHO OWN GUNS. this goes for family also.
>>
>>27785788
Bullshit. We need to be as chesty and militant and out of the closet as the faggots and feminazis have been. You don't fight culture wars by being polite.
>>
>>27776575
That would explain why everyone here trip over themselves trying to defend the mentally unstable people having access to guns.
>>
>>27776924
As a funowner in SF, I apologize. Please come on over and ill massage your prostates with my tongue, free of charge. All homo.
>>
>>27785788
Funny thing that. With all the young outsider techies flooding into San Francisco, nearly everyone ive made friends with have grown up in the south or been in the military. Feels pretty cool when they dont bat an eye and we dont have to get into "guns r evil" talk.
>>
>>27780332
I'm leaning towards not getting into it with others also
Debating with cousin is a dead end and the only arguement I got in with non family was with a teacher from high school posting on a mutual friends post
it ended with her saying this is a waste of time I'm going to write my senators when she didn't really say much about my points except we have to try even if it won't fix the problem

really too much hassle for what comes out of it
>>
>>27777000
Quad-Triple of unimpeachable truth.

>>27777255
>eventually I get pissed off and show it
If by it you mean your anger, then that's perfectly normal.

If by it you mean you pulled out your gun in a rage, then Anon...
>>
>>27776540
Nope. When I brought over my nugget to show my grandparents, they were absolutely fascinated by it, and wanted to hear everything about it.

The other set of grandparents actually went and bought their own nugget after I showed them.

I love coming from a pro gun family.
>>
>>27783974
>family comes over from Scotland
>my older cousin shoots every time he comes to the states, loves it
>his dad, my uncle, finds out my other uncle's wife's dad has a CCW
>is shocked, but is pleasantly surprised, and looks in awe as he finger fucks the carry piece (I think it was some sort of Taurus in .45acp)
>then talks about how it's all stabbing in Glasgow and no shooting
there are different kinds of brits m8
>>
>>27785801

trip fag is right. We need to spread this shit as far and wide as we can. Although you can be polite about it, you autist.

I have turned literally every single one of my anti-gun friends into gun people, and honestly, a lot of the people you assume to be anti-gun aren't.

Just don't be a dick

>looking at you phil ossiferz's little boy penis

and show them how fun the shit is.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.