[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Powered by an active Air force and missile systems, Pakistan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
Powered by an active Air force and missile systems, Pakistan military is always ready to tackle internal and external offenses. It is mostly relying on producing own crafts, tanks and missiles rather than relying on foreign powers. Nuclear capability makes the might more stronger and wets the Indian pants.
We have the most hard core army in the world.
>>
Our soldiers fearless of death are known throughout the world of being the most brave. They can bear the heat of the sun to such an extent that no other army soldier can match. Pakistan army always donating thousands of troops to United nations and to fight terrorism.

Pakistan army is best because they do not fight for land they fight for Islam and for peace and there is nothing about who had best army its who have believe in peace
A peaceful, beautiful place to live. Its military has a lot of patriotism. A strong intention to work and protect there motherland. The military is very caring and helping.

With the size of country and armed forces, it has thwarted attacks by a much bigger country India and has also been able to break the strength of Soviet Union. Additionally, being constantly under the American radar and aggression from India, Pakistan has been able to deter attacks from them through proxy wars and its conventional armed forces.
>>
Ahmed pls
>>
>>29477593
ahmed no
>>
>>29477593
>Pakistan army is best

This is what Pakis actually believe
>>
>>29477824
This is what all armies think.
Its how you keep your monkeys marching.

Too bad they are not as good as my army. Right?
>>
>>29477587
No, but they make hella good soccer balls.
>>
Pakistan thread!
>>
File: 54ed30d6d10ab.jpg (197 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
54ed30d6d10ab.jpg
197 KB, 800x480
>>
File: b4O8NUz.jpg (308 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
b4O8NUz.jpg
308 KB, 1224x1632
>>
>>
File: 219.jpg (30 KB, 630x417) Image search: [Google]
219.jpg
30 KB, 630x417
>>
>>29478840
>hello
>hello
>pls make friend request
>pls ur so beiutiful
>com 2 pakistan i am army
>i want to make penis in pussy with you
>hello
>>
File: ahmed cucked hard by pajeet.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ahmed cucked hard by pajeet.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
This is how you Pak Army

>declare war on India
>declare one Muslim jawan is worth 100 bloody Hindoo soldiers
>declare you will force Hindoos to POO-IN-LOO and then throw them into sea
>lose
>get buttmad
>finance and equip Islamic terrorists to get even
>Islamic terrorists attack India
>borat_great_success.jpg
>Islamic terrorists get bored
>You stop financing them
>Islamic terrorists attack Pakistan
>"pls to pray for Lahore, is very tragedy"
>"why west raciss? more die in Lahore than Paris"
>"lahore worse than 1948"
>Fucking CIA-Mossad-RAW
>Pakistan strong

This is how you Pak Army
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.