[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a result of all the media exposure that Marine basic training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: fragezeichenmaedchen.jpg (56 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichenmaedchen.jpg
56 KB, 498x500
As a result of all the media exposure that Marine basic training has gotten, both in the mainstream media through films like Full Metal Jacket and real film/documentaries like the Black Friday: Dark Dawn series, as well as it being talked about on the Internet and popular outlets like Terminal Lance, are they ramping up boot camp to make it tougher and more extreme than what's out there just so recruits don't know what to expect?
>>
>>29455833
I fucking hope so and I hope the military implement a training course where there is a mile long trail dirt full of fireants and make the entire platoon of recruits crawl through in nothing but their shorts and if any ome makes it through the mile crawl gets a nice warm meal and will repeat the process next few week.

Those that failed will be dragged out and only served cold tasteless oatmeal and repeat the process next week until they can past the one mile crawl.

This way it would force the recruits to be more appealing to the stings and pains inflicted by fireants and it would build up their tolerance to pain more effectively.

Also there will of course be paramedics just in case someone decides to sleep with the one mile crawl with the ants but other than that you will have soldiers that will not flinch when you stab them with a needle or shoot them because the build up resistance to pains caused by the ants and standing against all odds during the one mile crawl will make them take much more pain than your average recruit would.

This will work and if you got hardcore veterans then just have them go through half a mile crawl filled with bullet ants so they can become even more effective in takig pain.

Trust me this will definitely work for our military.
>>
File: image:47415.jpg (34 KB, 528x354) Image search: [Google]
image:47415.jpg
34 KB, 528x354
>>29455952
Jesus fuck no!
>>
>>29455952
I feel like there's a line between putting your recruits through shit to train them and making them hate the USA with needless cruelty
>>
>>29455952
That's some weapons grade narcissistic sadistic personality mind pattern right there
>>
>>29455952
Someone watched full metal jacket and ants way too much
>>
>>29455952
Once again proving /k is the easiest place to bait, I bet breathing in too much gunpowder residue will be proven to lead to mental deficiencies.

>>29455974
>>29455997
>>29456012
>>29456124
>>29456174
>>
>>29455952
Antman?
>>
>>29455952
For fucks sake just die already
>>
>>29456421
Antman pls stay dead for once
>>
>>29456590
Die from your fucking brain tumor already Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>29456421
>>29456590
Shut up you fucking marvel of nanotechnology.
>>
>>29455952
Poast axe or GTFO.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.