[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP tp9v2 vs tp9sf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tp9v2.jpg (102 KB, 800x520) Image search: [Google]
tp9v2.jpg
102 KB, 800x520
What's the difference between the tp9sf and tp9v2 ? when is the single action good to use and when is the double action good to use?
>>
Get the one without the decocker wherever that shit is
>>
>>29455077
TP9V2 is double action like a lot of striker fired guns, TP9SF is single action.

Get the TP9V2 if you're not thrilled by having to pull the trigger during disassembly.

Get the SF if you think the DAO trigger sucks, you're going to run a red dot, or you hate the decocker that much.
>>
>>29455077
>when is the single action good to use and when is the double action good to use?

the entire point of the v2 is to calm people that concerned about the gun becoming decocked accidentally during carrying. If that happened you would have a SA gun that needs the slide pulled back to cock the striker.

The v2 is for people who want to carry double action or want to carry "single action" but still have the ability for a double action trigger pull without having to rack the slide slightly.
>>
SF is the way to go
>>
>>29455234
I'm new to this and just started reading the difference between DA and SA. why do people buy DA ?
>>
>>29455250
>why do people buy DA ?

Some people feel more secure against a discharge from something accidentally engaging the trigger with a heavier, double-action trigger.

Some people also are more used to double-action revolver triggers.
>>
>Turkroach

Nah
>>
>>29455250
No idea
>>
>>29455268
make sense, Thanks man
>>
My first post here, thx /k/ for delivering
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.