[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Minneapolis Police Protests
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10
File: 5555overview.jpg (4 MB, 5100x3411) Image search: [Google]
5555overview.jpg
4 MB, 5100x3411
Any /k/ommandos from Minnesota know what is going in with the protests in Minneapolis tonight?

Are you ready?

I'm hoping this place doesn't become a hellhole like some other places in the US due these agitators.

http://www.startribune.com/protesters-take-to-the-streets-in-minneapolis-following-decision-in-jamar-clark-case/374028491/
>>
>>29440905
A smart man would simply not go if they were worried for their well being.
>>
>>29440949
for you
>>
>>29440905
best case scenario
>a crowd of dindues will inform everyone their homebody "dindu nuffin" and have a stare down with the cops who really don't give a fuck, screaming hooting and hollering until they get tired and go home

worst case scenario
>they actually try something and hivemind starts a riot ad they go after everyone and we get told theyre just letting out stress

either way don't go but if you must stay as far back as you can, close to a vehicle and film everything
>>
>>29440905
>all those white cucks and niggers

Why don't crazy gun men shoot up these protests instead of a threatre or school where people truly dindu nuffin?
It would get just as much media

Nothing of value would be lost anyways
>>
# justice4traycoon
>>
Another dindu inspired riot? Meh. I'm losing track of them all. And interest.
>>
>>29440905
boy I feel sorry for the cops.
>>
Didn't the last time /k/ go they ended up in jail?
>>
>>29441990
>riot
Yeah, no. This is still Minneapolis.
>>
>>29440905
yeah, cause that worked out so well for blackpowderranger et alia
>>
>>29442279
Unfortunately
>>
>>29442286
aka Little Somalia. Joining ISIS is more their style.

I was visiting Minneapolis last year and walked into the Mall of America and 90% of women were in burkas. Noped the fuck out of there and left the city immediately.
>>
>>29442358
Fucking pussy. If you get scared of the Twin Cities you'd get eaten alive in cities with real danger.
>>
>>29440905

>a bunch of dindu nuffins and cuck whites

color me surprised
>>
>>29440905
>justice for dindu #4584 sign
>>
>>29442413
>Muslim dindu filled city in a state almost as liberal as Commiefornia

No thank you. I'll take my chances in a large Southern city, where at least I know I can shoot them if they attack me
>>
>>29442507
Louisiana has literally 5x the murder rate that MN does. If you want to escape violence, fleeing from MN to the South is pretty much the worst possible decision.
>>
>>29440905
>I'm hoping this place doesn't become a hellhole like some other places in the US due these agitators.

Minnesota is already a shithole
>>
>>29440905

My work-friends and I joked about going to this wearing different shirts, such as

>Black Rifles Matter
>Black Labs Matter

Etc.

But we have mandatory O.T. tomorrow morning so fuck going to some stupid gathering.
>>
>>29441990
>Another
not really another, just a continuation of the first one they had there right after the nig decided to nog
>>
>>29442554
He said he would rather take his chances somewhere he could defend himself. Also, basically every capital city in the south is fucking based.
>>
>>29442585
>Minnesota is already a shithole

How?

Everything outside the Twin Shitties seems fine to me. I was up in Brainerd a month ago and it was even better.
>>
>>29442507
>Shall-issue state
>With laws that allow for shooting until threat ends
>One of the safest areas to live
>>
>>29442585
>t. mississippi
>>
>>29442358

>implying normal mn blacks and somalis are at all the same group or live in the same neighborhoods

>implying mn somalis arent the most successful at risk muslim community in the world

>implying that all muslim terror threats from the mn somalis havent immediately been squashed by the government

>being scared of somali women in MOA, something that has literally been the norm for well over a decade
>>
>>29440905
>like a third of the protestors are white

I am so fucking ashamed to be from that godawful city right now.
>>
>>29442591
You prove a point: none of the protestors have jobs.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>29442591
>On campus today
>Jewish student organization raising money for some jew cause
>Some black sjw says "black lives matter" and tries to disrupt it
>One of them responds with "jew lives matter"
>mfw she couldn't respond
>>
>>29442634
well Raleigh kinda sucks but nc is pretty cool
>>
>>29442554
That's mostly black on black hood nigger shit. If you are not s criminal you are fine.

Nola resident btw.
>>
>>29442358
>burkas
Hijabs.
>>
>>29444809
What's the difference? All I know is that they are both targets.
>>
>>29444819
>What's the difference?
Burkas are kind of this Cobra Commander looking thing, covers the whole face and even eyes, a Hijab is basically a head scarf that leaves the face exposed.
>>
>>29444638
>implying the white cucks aren't all over the US
Still a lot of US isn't cuck
We are nowhere near close to UK tier
>>
>>29442358
>implying
All I see when I walk in there once a month or so is a bunch of Asian tourists
>>
>>29442554
Louisiana also has literally 5x the dindu population.

Also they like to dindu each other down there.
>>
>>29440905
Go down there with a bullhorn and shout Black crimes matter. This is your chance to be famous. Don't let it slip away OP
>>
>>29444819
go back to serbia
>>
File: Based_Lemay.jpg (193 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
Based_Lemay.jpg
193 KB, 600x739
Minnesotan here, the local news was horrendous last night.

There was a hearing with the Hennipen DA where he announced he wouldn't be charging either of the officers and before he could even finish his sentence, there was a universal lip smacking and sounds of "disgust" from the largely culturally enriched audience. He continued on to say that all the evidence that led him to his decision was available online, but they weren't about to hear any of that.

Then some spokeswoman for the NAACP came on wearing purple lipstick and a hot pink blazer and literally said on the news that it was bullshit.

From what's happened in the past, I can say with some degree of confidence that all that should happen is a couple groups of urban youths who are active in their community shutting down roads and maybe starting a couple of small, isolated fires to piss off the police.

I honestly do not understand how they get away with this shit, they have a right to assemble peacefully, not start fires and block public roads. I hope they start breaking out the riot gear and K9 units, but I'm not holding my breath here.
>>
>>29446753
They busted out the big wooden sticks at the MOA.
But unfortunately they didn't bust any negro or SJW skulls with them.
>>
>>29441959
It would get more media.

But the reason they don't is that crazed gunmen are all leftists.
>>
>>29444668
Having to work to support yourself is basically slavery, racist. Feel the Bern!!1!

>>29444802
>>29444942
This. No one should be shocked that cities in the black belt have higher than average violent crime rates. We can't all live in bowls of sour cream like Salt Lake City.
>>
I pay absolutely no attention to this shit anymore. Someone fill me in.

I assume some nigger got ventilated by a cop in self-defense, and now everyone is chimping out?
>>
>>29446753
The only evidence that matters is the color of the parties.

That was considered the wrong way to handle criminal justice in the 60s but we've come full circle.
>>
>>29442634
>>29442634
>basically every capital city in the south is fucking based

I see you have never visited Montgomery, AL
>>
>>29447107
Pretty much.
>nig starts nogging
>cops go to arrest him
>despite 5-1 odds, nig says he's going to kill them and grabs a cop's gun
>gets ventilated
>evidence, including several angles of bodycam where you can CLEARLY see him grabbing it, available online
>HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOY
>got mo' money fo' dem programs?
>>
All I see in that photo are degenerates who can't decide whether we don't need guns because we have the police or if the police are horrible minority hating oppressors. Let them destroy themselves.
>>
>>29447161
Oh I forgot a couple things.
>evidence is available through official means, not liveleak bullshit
>multiple eyewitness accounts corroborating bodycam footage and police testimony
>only "eyewitness" accounts that go against it were from hoodrats, at least 3 of which had known affiliation with dead dindu and at least one was still on probation from his last run in with the cops
>>
File: 1458498478224.png (394 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1458498478224.png
394 KB, 600x800
>>29442554
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! hahahahah !

>what is black on black crime?

>comparing the murder rate of a city to an entire state.

Thanks anon, I haven't laughed this hard in years. Must be hard not having guns.
>>
>>29440905
calling saigamarine and blackpowderranger, your services are required
>>
>>29447225
Even if every single murder is a black person killing another black person, it still means that there are 5x the bullets flying. Good on you for trying to defend your shithole though. Also, are you implying that Louisiana is a city, or that MN is?
>>
Why does this shit only happen after police shootings? Why does no one in the black community say a word after Jamal shoots Tyrone for wearing the wrong colors, or 8 year-old La-a gets hit by a stray round while playing in the street, or when 14 Ja'Quan joins a gang because his dad's in jail and his mom is too busy being blitzed out on crack to be a parent?

Why not direct your anger at the shit that has actually been destroying your community, instead of a cop who was just doing his fucking job?.
>>
>>29443596

Yeah, Somalis are actually some of the coolest immigrants I've met. They have a great sense of humor. Natural trolls really.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 419x480
>>29447547
>BLM
>logic
>>
>>29447547
I heard someone say that the black community has been trying to stop gang violence for a long time, but that it's especially heinous when crime is committed under the color of law, so it requires special attention.
>>
>>29447547
You expect them to help THEMSELVES?!

RACIST!
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 750x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 750x577
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/03/29/lesson-in-hate-for-high-schooler-who-criticized-black-lives-matter.html

Don't fight the hivemind
>>
>>29447596
The issue here being that BLM doesn't care about law or facts or evidence.
Nonblack cop shoots black. Cop is guilty.
All evidence shows that black was committing a crime and attacked the cop. Cop is guilty.
Blacks don't commit crimes. Thinking so is racist. Facts supporting that are racist.

It's pure race politics.
>>
>>29447655
I mean, they are tapping into a lot of anger in the black community. Even if the causes that they're directing that anger at are mediocre, they're clearly exposing a problem in society.
>>
>>29447547
Blacks have been cucked by leftists to ask things for the state with hat in hand. Other groups realized long ago you take what you need. If you were caught dealing drugs in an Italian neighborhood 70-80 years ago they would've hung you from a lamp post.
>>
File: lbj-racist2.jpg (65 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
lbj-racist2.jpg
65 KB, 592x738
>>29447700

It's Obama pulling it for the elections.

>get niggers angry
>potential successors pander to niggers
>my political party wins

It's a domestic Libya desu.
>>
>>29447747
I don't think it's all synthetic rage built up for political purposes. Also those quotes are very possibly made up, so I'd caution against using them in debates.
>>
>>29447192
Any chance you could post the link pham?
>>
>>29440905
Tyrone didn du nuffin he wasuh good boy an didn dasrrrve ta b kilt by dem po leece.
>>
>>29447547
Zero chance of government reparations or sympathybux
>>
>>29447870

The legitimacy of the quote isn't important it's the point that it conveys.

What's coming out of the poor black areas certainly isn't ALL 'synthetic rage', but the young blacks are the only ones causing the problems and they're all being hypocrites (Mike Brown, Trayvon, etc.) That anger is fueled by the political left.

And considering the one-sided violence targeting even the moderate right I think it's safe to label this bullshit 'engineered' and for the most perverse reasons.
>>
>>29441959
Thinking the same thing. People are way more exposed to terrorism on the streets with less cover and faster escape.
>>
>>29447161
>>29447192
>bodycam
Literally didn't happen. Camera angles were from cell phones, a nearby business security cam, and the back of the ambulances.
>>
>>29444711
you should have yelled "white lives matter"
>>
>>29441959
Most psycho killer types don't much care about X shitty event going on right now in society.

So what if a bunch of white cucks and their dindu pets want to riot. that's a break out the beer and popcorn situation. Not a shoot people up situation.

Also, picking fights with rioters is in the ball park of picking fights with gangsters or front line soldiers. It's a stupid idea all the way around. Unless you are a badass killer from the battle field you should not even consider it (and if you are such a person you probably know better than to just go hurt pawn level people when you should be going after King and Queen level people.)
>>
>>29440905
Does anyone else see the guy with the bamboo stick to the top-left?
>>
>>29449296
Hes white with a red bandana. Anyone?
>>
>>29444711
Get both sides to destroy each other in a race war
>>
>>29444920
MN is like the US' Sweden: there's a shit ton of cucks.

I'm from there and have lived in MN my whole life.
>>
>>29447161
>>29447123
>>29447107
>>29447192

I saw the news report posted on my normiebook yesterday: all the black comments of course disagreed with the ruling, with some going as far to say that the EVIDENCE MEANS NOTHING because it's coming from a source that isn't for the blacks.

Shit like this is why I've become an unrepentant racist. Niggers really are that fucking stupid.
>>
>>29443596
>>29447559

They're cool by me: they tend to stick to themselves, they're quiet, and they run businesses that serve delicious gyros that are open til 3am.

Better than regular American blacks/10.
>>
>>29447747
On that pic: blacks were pretty loyal to the Republicans until the early 1900s. This changed when Theodore Roosevelt had Dubois (I believe it was), over to the White House for dinner, but didn't go out of his way to put blacks in power by appointment...Dubois shat his pampers, bad talked the Republicans, then left for France.
>>
Meh, I'd say 90% of the negro and cuck protesters are just out to get attention and upboats on their twitter and tumblr.

The other 10% are legit niggers that see an opportunity to steal some phones, wallets and maybe even gang rape a feminist that will apologize for being white.
>>
>>29449784
Jews would crush the blacks, wouldn't work.
>>
>>29450080
>I'd say 90% of the negro and cuck protesters are just out to get attention and upboats on their twitter and tumblr.
Maybe a few years ago. They're getting more confident in the possibility of forcing change that they want. A lot of it possible by their tactic of turning everyone that has the nerve to disagree with them into social pariahs, then that not only silences the person because of fear of looking bad, but also gives people on the fence an example of what happens when you stand up to them.

I hate to see it, but I 100% believe they're going to win this way.
>>
>>29449967

something bad actually has to happen for this all to be bad though, minnesota keeps prospering while sweden is in a tailspin, minnesota merges the best of the american and european systems to make liberalism work
>>
>>29447021
>But the reason they don't is that crazed gunmen are all leftists.
This is pure bullshit.
>>
>>29447940
>The legitimacy of the quote isn't important it's the point that it conveys.
You heard it here, it's OK to put words into historical figures' mouths to prove your own point!
>>
>>29441990
I just understood your trip and I've been here for a while. Is that bad?
>>
>>29451319
:^)
>>
>>29444711
"Free Palestine!"
Checkmate
>>
>>29450041
>dank student fries with overseasoned chicken
A staple of any drunk SCSU student
>>
File: black-bird-hitler-shoulder.jpg (71 KB, 700x638) Image search: [Google]
black-bird-hitler-shoulder.jpg
71 KB, 700x638
>>29451470
You've also been to NY Gyro I see.
>>
Any nignogs shot yet?
>>
>>29440905

Fucking disgusting

Everyone protesting is either a nu male, nigger, or ugly woman

Of course they're all probably on welfare too
>>
https://youtu.be/N_J-hmyAS6c

I'm Just A Singer In Rock and Roll Band
by The Moody Blues

Relevant lyric: "How can we understand riots by the people for people who are only destroying themselves!?"
>>
>peaceful protestors
>"no justice no peace!"
>“This isn’t going to be the last fight we’re going to have to fight.”
>"...We’re going to take to the streets. And we are going to fight until we get what we came for,..."
>peaceful protest
>peaceful

pfft yeah, ok
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.