[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a thing for tiny rifles because I have a tiny penis.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: foreplay.jpg (538 KB, 1196x2125) Image search: [Google]
foreplay.jpg
538 KB, 1196x2125
I have a thing for tiny rifles because I have a tiny penis. Help me decide between
>http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/ptr-51p-pdw-308-pistol-atlantic-firearms-exclusive-2412-detail.html?Itemid=0
or this
>http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/ptr-k3p-pdw-308-pistol-atlantic-firearms-exclusive-detail.html?Itemid=0

Basically have no intention of ever SBRing it because my state has gay laws concerning rifles, but not so much concerning pistols.
>>
If it has to be those two, get the 12-incher. Just better ballistics, less blast and flash and recoil. What are the gay laws you're concerned about? Transportation? What are you planning on using this rifle for?
>>
>>27546801
My state doesn't allow the concealment of a loaded rifle. Which means I can't have any rifle loaded in my car ready to go. I don't live in fear of getting into a shootout, it's just nice to be able to have a larger caliber weapon ready should I choose to want to do that.
It would at the very least be used as a range toy, and at the very most used as a pipe dream home invasion deterrent to slice the pie.
Plus with a handgun I can SBR it anytime I want should I choose to, but you can't make a handgun out of a rifle (very easily).
I just love how loud small guns in rifle calibers are, they just seem so destructive and it makes my dick diamonds.
>>
>>27546881
How does your state define "loaded"? Some are pretty relaxed about it. I seem to remember some states let you have a loaded mag inserted as long as one's not in the chamber. Or you could just keep a loaded mag nearby and the charging handle back and when you're ready to rock just shove the mag in and HK slap that dirty bitch. Only adds a few seconds to your time to action.
>>
>>27546946
ammo and gun can not in any way, shape, or form, be attached. No mags in the weapon if the mag is loaded. Open carry is a different story, just can't have a round in the chamber.
>>
>>27546946
>Or you could just keep a loaded mag nearby and the charging handle back and when you're ready to rock just shove the mag in and HK slap that dirty bitch. Only adds a few seconds to your time to action.
Yeah, I could do that, but I've gotten so used to keeping a loaded AK pistol on my passenger seat with a round in the chamber and the safety on. I just can't give that up.
>>
>>27546747
considering that the 9 inch barrel is sold out, I think that narrows it down for you.
>>
>>27546972
Word bro. Do work. Habits are powerful. I wish I was man enough to rock a PTR. They're too heavy for my little bitch arms. Maybe one day.
>>
>>27546881
hmm sounds like you still have some freedoms so you can't be in any of the commie trio states. you an IL fag?
>>
>>27546977
Didn't say I was getting it now, probably getting for my birthday in about a month or two. Atlantic gets these in stock regularly.
>>27547004
I'm not a big guy
>4u
I'm 5'10 and like 165-170ish.
I'm also not a /fit/izen, my arms are not that big. You just get used to carrying heavy guns when it's all you use. My AK pistol weighs 7lbs and i barely notice the weight anymore.
>>27547025
Washington State, pretty free state, just have some random one-off retard laws.
Mutual Combatant law is based as fuck though. Saved me from jail once.
>>
>>27547094
>probably getting for my birthday in about a month or two. Atlantic gets these in stock regularly.

Well, good luck with that. I've been on their email list for several different guns for over a year now, and they're all current in production guns.
>>
>>27547136
>I've been on their email list for several different guns for over a year now
which guns?
Atlantic I know for a fact gets weekly PTR shipments. I spoke with PTR and atlantic directly and they both told me the same thing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.