[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I protect my family in confidence without going to prison
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: baboons.jpg (26 KB, 470x263) Image search: [Google]
baboons.jpg
26 KB, 470x263
I'm in a small shit hole of a town in ohio that has been slowly dying of a meth and heroin problem for the past several years. Lately the lone dealers have been slowly replaced by several packs of gorillas capable of speaking with a very finite vernacular for the purpose of pushing drugs and intimidating ones that were differing colors. It has gotten so bad that it's essentially all out turf wars right now and I hear gunshots each and every night outside my window. The apes have had a long time feud with my mom because she is a 15 year veteran of the navy with the PTSDs and essentially calls them out when the baboons are looking in our windows for goods to peddle for the sweet tar like sustenance they call heroin. I'm really at my breaking point here as I'm unable to leave my house without fear of my mother's safety so I was wondering if I did end up having to defend my family from a monkey assault would I end up going to prison? I do not wish to walk around outside and play pretend vigilante/Zimmerman and kill the knuckledragging slackjaws that have inherited the streets I am really just curious if I would have any chance at all in our current social climate if I ended up having to perform a lobotomy on one of the chimps if they attacked our house. (which they have threatened violence in the past.) I have a Taurus .357 with a six inch barrel and a Stevens model 320 12 guage with the barrel down to the legal limit so everything I have is perfectly legal but I am apprehensive about using it as I do not wanna get ram jammed by these homoerectus for the rest of my life just because I had to protect my family.
>>
>>27538680
If it comes down to it, shoot to kill.
>>
I know Ohio is like a non SYG law area in while being surrounded by ones that are so thats what worries me is if im just going to be bumplugged if I act out of defense. I am not an irrational person and would never pull my gun unless absolutely necessary.
>>
>>27538743
you have castle doctrine, even in your car

>(A) As used in this section, “residence” and “vehicle” have the same meanings as in section 2901.05 of the Revised Code.
(B) For purposes of any section of the Revised Code that sets forth a criminal offense, a person who lawfully is in that person’s residence has no duty to retreat before using force in self-defense, defense of another, or defense of that person’s residence, and a person who lawfully is an occupant of that person’s vehicle or who lawfully is an occupant in a vehicle owned by an immediate family member of the person has no duty to retreat before using force in self-defense or defense of another.

get an aggressive dog, i can vouch for the insanity of australian cattle dogs.
>>
>>27538680
Name of shit-hole?

It matters due to laws.
My suggestion is film some of the antics. If anyone starts the zimmerman treatment on you, start posting the videos to jewtube. "White man defends himself and mother." makes a great headline if you can show videos of how bad it is.
>>
>>27538814
Yeah I have heard of the castle doctrine I did not realize the extent of its coverage. Thanks for the advice bro
>>
>>27538680
Marion?!
>>
File: creb.jpg (76 KB, 810x960) Image search: [Google]
creb.jpg
76 KB, 810x960
>>27538853
Middletown. they fight dogs here and I've seen them beating the shit out of their pitbulls with belts and shit but I nor the cops can really do anything about it without catching it in the moment unfortunately. I have a small 1080p camcorder I'll start carrying now.
>>
>>27538853
That's what I was going to suggest
>>27538680
Get a go pro, or similar mountable camera, put it on your brain bucket or tacticool vest or whatever the fuck you have, and when the time comes, don't forget it. The cost of a go pro is allot less than the legal fees would be without evidence. Also, gather all evidence of threats, that would help your case greatly.
>>
I have a question. It is genuine.

When a person is in this situation, why don't they literally just start murdering these subhumans?

It's not even that they're niggers, they're just CLEARLY terrible terrible people.
>>
>>27539626
Because nobody wants to spend life in prison for killing a bunch of worthless animals.
>>
>>27538680
>Can't look up state and local laws
>Asks 4chan instead of a lawyer

OP, you are the nigger.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>27538814
best dog.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.