[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun store story time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: 1803.jpg (38 KB, 620x271) Image search: [Google]
1803.jpg
38 KB, 620x271
I have a story for you assholes.
It takes place in a gun store so it's /K/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmdu6a3GpWY

Gimme a sec it's long. Also try not to be racist assholes.

Out shopping at Walmart for normie stuff and stop to look for some HK sling hooks.

I walk into a gun stores and start looking around, see two young black males both ( ages 21-25) wearing very urban clothes, one with bright red Nike sneakers, and designer jeans and flare red baseball cap. Other guy with white Jordan sneakers and also dark hoody, designer jeans and blue baseball cap. Both guys are trying to buy AR 15's, and ammo with a few mags. They are paying in cash. Everyone is cool in the store and a cop walks in at the same time I get there. He is off to the side looking at reloading stuff and materials.

I start hearing things, from the cashier and two gentleman.

(Guy two) I don't have an ID but I have no record.

Cashier: We can't sell to you with no ID man, it's law.

(Guy one) I'll buy both guns.

Cashier: I can't read this ID number man? I can't see the last digits on it the plastic is scratched and eroded.

(Guy one) I can tell you the number.

Cashier: We can't run it like that, it needs to be an updated and working ID / license.

(Guy one) Yeah it is old and expired bro, it got worn out my bad.

Cashier: I don't think we can use this ID to sell these guns, I think you need a new ID that isn't expired. You can get one from the DMV.

(Guy two) Yo man can't you buy this for us, and we'll pay you extra? (Talking to gun store Cashier.)

(literally everyone in the room is like WTF. Even the cop is like wtf did I just hear.)

The cashier says
"Whoa no guys we cannot do that, that would be a federal crime and a straw-man purchase."
"As much as I want to sell these guns and make a commission, I do not want to go to federal prison man. The ATF would shut this place down."
>>
File: 02.jpg (68 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
68 KB, 500x677
Both guys leave, saying they will get the new ID and ask gun store cashier to hold both rifles if they can.

Both guys walking leaving..... going towards and through nice neighborhoods and the direction of an area called the "Hill" part of town with high crime rate and crack is sold. Apparently they were going to buy both guns and walk home with them in cardboard boxes carrying the ammo and mags in pants.

I see the direction they are walking because I leave after them. No one else in store knew they walked their.

As soon as they leave, no one is making racist jokes or shit. Cop is still looking kinda like wtf. The guys working there start making jokes about what they would do, if the ATF put them in prison. No one was racist, and the guys were not aggressive but seemed really nervous and shady.

what the fuck man.

I am not saying they had bad intentions but I am saying people know something is going to happen.
They could have just had the intentions of defending their homes when SHTF, or they could be soros sleeper BLM agents ready for the rioting.

So if BLM is being urged to commit violent acts and civil war because of Emperor Trump, also because Gorge Soros and Illuminati.

Did I just witness two prepping BLM guys getting ready for their purging and rioting? damn son.

Illuminati confirm.
>>
>>29341240
>"As much as I want to sell these guns and make a commission, I do not want to go to federal prison man. The ATF would shut this place down."

because that didn't happen, I doubt the rest of your story happened.
>>
Trump, you posting fictitious stories on /k/ again?
>>
>>29341280
He literally said something similar to this.

Cashier was white guy, maybe didn't say the word commission. But acted like he was going out of his way to be non-racist.
>>
>>29341240
Niggers gunna nig. Strap up a anon. Racial cleansing is coming
>God Emporer Trump Decrees it.
>>
>>29341628
/pol/-kun what the fuck are you doing here with your pamphlets?
>>
>>29341637
>le paul is ruining muh /k/
>>
The hill? Boulder? gunsport?
>>
>>29341637
I actually never goto /pol/

I went there for the first time the other day.

I usually switch between /k/ and /b/

This thread was just what actually happened to me today. I just witnessed it and had these thoughts.

The gun store I talked about does sell used guns on commissions. They change like 90$ for themselves and let you set the price. Some of that 90$ goes to the guy working behind the counter at the time. (they have 2-3 guys at the same time.)
>>
File: image.jpg (558 KB, 2194x1686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
558 KB, 2194x1686
>>29341661
It's not the first time. Or even the fifth.
>pic related

>>29341240
>>29341246
>/pol/ - untreated schizophrenia
>>
>>29341671
Nah North Carolina.
>>
>>29341706
Is it untreated if I self medicate it?
>>
>>29341661
Fuck off
>>29341704
That's fairly reasonable.
>>
>>29341716
>self medicate
That's not good mang.
>>
>>29341726

Take Nootropics and brain drugs.
Boost immune system and repair brain damage and increase cognition.

Take them for good grades in school.

Side effect also treat mental illness, (most of them.)

Also haven't been sick in 5 years.
>>
>>29341240
This happens a lot at a pharmacy I work at. People come in with clearly tampered or expired IDs for pseudophendrine and oxycodone
>>
>>29341240

>live in commiefornia
>walk in to my local gun store
>talk about my gen 4 glock
>guy behind the counter starts talking about 13 round clips
>clips
>i instantly turn 360 degrees and walk away

I'm not sure if he was new but, I just couldn't do it that day.
>>
>>29341240
>>29341246
>be me inna projects n shit
>see tweet bout Faz'on gettin robbed by sum bangers over sum bullshit
>next day be wit homie in lokal shop lookin at sum sticks finna buy
>find sum ak-47s or sum army shit
>git dem bullets n clips wit ma homeboy and check out at cashur
>skinny ass cracker in corner of store eyeballin us entire time, pay no mind to his punk ass
>bossman at the registur say our ID ain't gud nd we finna need new ones
>try n tell the man we ain't got no stripes and just lookin to protect whats ours
>says he cant sell us dem shits
>skinny ass cracker still eyeballin me and homes, kinda gettin me heated but whatevs
>ask cashur if he culd buy us dem sticks
>says he cant cause sum fed shit or whatevs
Fuck /k/, now how ima live out on deez streets without no firepower?
>>
>>29341246
Did this take place in tacoma by chance?
>>
>>29341741
Wrong anon dingus.
>>
File: Musclechub.jpg (158 KB, 611x536) Image search: [Google]
Musclechub.jpg
158 KB, 611x536
>>29341790
Lost accuracy with "skinny ass cracker eyeballin."

Not me bro, I lift.
>>
>>29341833
Nah NC man.
>>
>>29341848
post nudes faggot
>>
And i've never been in jail and never will.

This thread can die now.

Thanks for coming everyone.
>>
File: 1446258549836.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1446258549836.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>29341240
I'm voting for Trump, allahu akbar.
>>
File: fixed.png (1 MB, 2194x1686) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
1 MB, 2194x1686
>>29341706

Stop posting the fake image. Willis hated kikes.
>>
File: 1453594786257.png (45 KB, 173x231) Image search: [Google]
1453594786257.png
45 KB, 173x231
>>29341848

>Gauges in ears

Degenerate trendy fag detected
>>
>>29341891
>>29341848

Yeah faggot, let's see your faggot ass and faggot dick faggot.
>>
>>29341240
>witnesses nogs nogging
>makes excuses even though every piece of evidence points to them likely committing a crime in the near future
The fact that you need to pretend you didn't assume they were not legally allowed to own firearms and weren't going to use them illegally shows people like you are just as racist as the open racists
>>
File: 1446373203958.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1446373203958.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>29341240
>>
>>29341240
It won't end well for them, this black man here explains why.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
>>
File: 1456197424013.jpg (129 KB, 452x680) Image search: [Google]
1456197424013.jpg
129 KB, 452x680
the little niggas that go around wasting their time posting shit like that are black NEETs and aren't about to to shit.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.