[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a bad idea to get into NFA in case of potential bans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: ps90_sbr_small.jpg (73 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ps90_sbr_small.jpg
73 KB, 800x600
So I have been looking into getting my first NFA item. I want an SBR, particularly a PS90 or a Krinkov. But part of me is afraid that if god forbid, any crazy gun confiscation goes into effect if Hillary is elected, that be being a registered NFA owner will put me on the radar to be confiscated from. I see it as my duty as a believer in the constitution, that in the event where an unconstitutional ban came into effect that I would not register or turn in any guns. So should I not get into NFA? Would they use this info? or tell them that my SBR was my only firearm and that I sold the others before the ban? Also what is the dankest first SBR?
>>
If you live in a "not so friendly but currently tolerant i guess" gun state, probably a bad idea. If you live in a "fuck yeah we love guns" state, probably wont matter. What i see happening if some federal legislation gets passed, is the states you'd expect to be pissed off say "fuck you, state's rights and we won't take part in enforcing these shenanigans, nor will we provide any mutual aid to fed agencies in our state when enforcing these shenanigans". Some may even go as far as to legislate that federal agents shall not enforce NFA laws in their state as some states have considered in the past.

On the flip side of the coin, states like MN (not sure if you guys even have NFA there anyway) and MI will throw their NFA owning citizens under the bus because think of the children.

Just my 2 cents, OP. Mind if I ask what state?
>>
If gun confiscations start in the US, there will be a lot more things to worry about than being one of tens of thousands of people in the NFA registry. Chances are you'll need food/water long before worry about having your guns confiscated.
>>
>>29316222

>>MN
Fuck that we love our guns. We legalized suppressors. The only thing you can't have are short barreled shotguns
>>
>>29316306
>>
>>29316415
You guys have duty to retreat and handgun restrictions.
>>
>>29316631
Permit to purchase, nothing else.
>>
>>29316182
Boating accidents happen to anyone.
>>
>>29316654
Right....and the overwhelming majority of states don't have that restriction. You guys are statutorily bound to retreat and be an unwilling participant in a defensive use of force. The overwhelming majority of states don't. Even California has better self defense laws than you. My point is that while firearms ownership for lawful purposes may be exceptionally popular among the population, your legislature has historically not been fond of it compared to most other states, and I used MN as an example of a state with a legislature that will likely play ball with federal firearm legislation if history is any indication. Not sure why you are trying to "b-b-but nuh uh!" this point.
>>
>>29316731
Sorry I think it says "reluctant participant" IIRC.
>>
>>29316746
>DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
Do not obey unconstitutional laws. For an unconstitutional law is no law at all.

Make machineguns, SBRs, and horde ammo and explosive material.

Do not register any of it. A civil war is coming in the states and you will need everything you own.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 273x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 273x341
>>29316804
Thank you fellow freedom loving individual. I too relish the day that we can take up illegally acquired weaponry and commit acts of domestic terrorism in the name of our mutually shared idealogy.
>>
>>29316874
Dalegribble.jpeg
>>
>>29317076
cavity_search.jpg
>>
>>29317115
>Deep and hard.
>>
>>29317115
it's_not_rape_if_you_like_it.jpg

touch_me_harder_daddy.jpg

elbow_deep_is_just_getting_started.jpg
>>
>>29316182
just go with your heart
>>
>>29316182
YES

>Hillary wins
>2018
>dems take senate and congress
>passes Australia tier gun control
>all NFA owners are on ATF's shitlist
>>
There are tons of semi autos you can make automatic with a dremel or by taking a part out.

If you want to stay below that radar just buy those guns
>>
Mi here, I plan on buying my first rifle just because of the current political climate. I dare Rick Snyder to try and enforce NFA in this state. There are plenty of us who would literally go to war with the state and federal government over our constitutional rights.

That said OP I suggest the PS90 over the Krinkov and any 5.56 over both of those. If your gonna have to fight for your rights your gonna need an easily accessible ammo.
>>
>>29316306
Not necessarily. You could be in the middle of worrying about food/water/sanitation and they show up for your guns. Think Katrina. It doesn't have to be an end of the world thing.
>>
>>29316306

>muh revolution

No one is gonna do shit. They will turn them in with a frown on their face and that will be that.
>>
>>29318822
>semi autos you can make automatic with a dremel or by taking a part out.
go on
>>
>>29316182
>>29317056
Was one thread not enough? Fucking faggot.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.