[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Innawoods thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 750x1334
Didn't see one of these in the /k/atolog

Post innawoods stories, tips, jokes, etc

Pic related is my weapons for tonight's trip into the Arizona desert north of Tucson

I'll stay up until my phone dies or until the skinwalker eats me

>tfw you realise a sling is actually useful and you're retarded for not using one

>tfw someone just pulled up and you and your brother are gonna be eaten in your boxers

Feels spooky man
>>
>>29307639
>no bayonet
It's like you want to die
>>
>1998
>deep deep innawoods
>campimg alone because I hate people
>laying on top of shitty surplus cot eating a protein bar
>suddenly notice birds are getting louder almost like they're agitated
>hear the tell-tale sound of someone's foot steps when they think they're being quiet
>think of deliverance rape happy hillbillies
>fuck that
>pick up shotgun I brought with me
>work dat pump action making that glorious click-clack
>start complaining loudly and angrily about "Fucking poachers"
>hear said person try to walk quietly and quickly away
Didn't see anything or anyone once I was out of my tent and didn't have any other incidents for the rest of the weekend.
>>
>>29307639
>north of Tucson
ill be there.
>>
>>29307639
Wot knife is dat
>>
>>29308021

Mossy oak Bowie style knife

$20 at Walmart, but it's actually pretty decent. Comes with a leather sheath too for maximum fudd
>>
>>29307639
>Arizona desert north of Tucson
FFS, I was going to camp at Seven Falls, hoping to put a saguaro in my butt while magdumping in the air.

Another day, then.
>>
>>29307649
My old man removed the bayonet and grenade launcher attachment at the front of the barrel before he gave it to me, said he wanted to save on weight

It's a good rifle nonetheless, plus I'm not a huge fan of the big stainless steel blades on yugos
>>
>>29307740
Same thing except with my SKS, followed quickly by "oh fuck!" And the sound of normies running for the hills
>>
>>29308186
There's room for 3

Find your own cactus though I ain't sharing
>>
File: image.png (275 KB, 667x367) Image search: [Google]
image.png
275 KB, 667x367
>>
File: 1458370804390115496937.jpg (4 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
1458370804390115496937.jpg
4 MB, 4128x2322
What packs do you guys use? I like alice myself.
Thinking about hiking and camping along the Appalachian trail tomorrow
>>
File: murricainvasionofcanada.jpg (106 KB, 712x967) Image search: [Google]
murricainvasionofcanada.jpg
106 KB, 712x967
>>29307639
gotta get that bayonet back bro
>>
>>29308592
Old man took it off before he handed it off to me

I'm not a fan of the Yugo blade bayonets either, maybe in the future I'll add a spike one
>>
>can't skin deer with end of rifle
>can't fire tactical forest grenades
the fuck?
>>
>>29308608
I'm gonna have to agree with your pa. Taking the bayonet and cleaning rod off my sks saved me 10 oz. Not a huge amount on paper but made it feel much nicer to shoot and carry around before I bought my AR. I put them back on after I realized it had become a safe queen and I was shooting it more for the fun factor than anything. It's kinda dumb he threw the stuff away.

>inb4 workout more
5 days a week, fuck you it feels better.
>>
>>29310890
Yeah but he had just bought it it back when they were real cheap and just wanted a camping rifle, this was before ARs were cheap too. What does suck is he ended up taking the cleaning rod off it too. Still have the butt stock kit though, so all I need is usually a rod from anything else to push the brush through and it'll be clean as it needs to be for an SKS.

Heavy son of a butch though, but ergonomic as fuck for manlets like me
>>
>>29310212
>less weight

>less fatigue from holding rifle steady while preparing to remove wile-E

>tfw have an excuse to use my fudd knife

>tfw making excuses because I secretly wish my pa had left the bayonet on it

I might add a spike bayonet in the future
>>
>>29308233
So how was the cactus?
>>
Bumper
>>
>>29313787
Not as thick as id have liked
>>
>>29308188
I'm not a fan of bubbas
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.