[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Escape From Tarkov
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bww5U-uIGUA
What does /k/ think of Escape from Tarkov now that new info has arisen on it?Looks pretty sweet though I don't like getting sick rifles only for some fucker to steal it from me. Will it be another DayZ? This seems to be the urban survival sim alot of you want if it keeps its promises and doesnt go p2w even tough its pay one play forever
>>
>>29079421
Also that fucking shotgun in the OP image is sexy as fuck the pump is perfect
>>
>>29079421
What new info? we knew all the shit in the video. Stop shilling or be honest about it.
>>
File: fgwssbdg.jpg (452 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
fgwssbdg.jpg
452 KB, 1920x1200
>>29079421
I'm glad they opted for realistic damage, would have been a huge shame if they had all that great weapon functionality but went with HP like The Division.

Looks cool, then again I'm a sucker for the "post apocalyptic" eastern European setting like STALKER or Metro.

I hear a lot of reason to be skeptical, stemming from their previous game (I haven't really looked into it) which I think they ruined with micro transactions.

People have been lusting after a good survival game for years now and I can't believe a big name developer hasn't jumped on the opportunity.

I won't include The Division in that because it's fucking awful.
>>
There's already pre-order bonuses in what's supposed to be a survival MMO, the game is going to be riddled with micro transactions, don't get yourself hyped, because you will only be disappointed
>>
>>29079421
Oh look, yet another thread about the shitty, cheater infested MMO.

This is marketing, just sage, report and ignore.
>>
>>29079504
>I dont like it so I'll call you a shill
Stop that anon.

>>29079666
I hope limb damage is included, fucked up arms mean poor aiming and a bad reloading hand means slow reloads etc. but that's probably asking too much.
I've heard that their last game was a pile of shit and the team practically abandoned it so I'm kinda worried but I never buy on launch I've been burned before so heres hopin for the best

God the division is godawful did no one learn from borderlands? RPG elements in shooters are a terrible idea

>>29079725
Say it aint true man, fuck does that affect the singleplayer too?
>>
>>29079757
Who are you quoting, you paid fuck? This is the thousandth thread about this game and it ain't even out.
I really hope it will be good, because only an idiot doesn't want more good games. But this shit is fucking annoying, go shill on /vg/ or something.
>>
>>29079738
>cheater infested MMO

but anon it isn't even available to play yet.
>>
>>29079785
Nigga I just woke up seen the video on /v/ and posted a thread here. I checked the catalog and didnt see a thread calm down son
Goddamn
>>
>>29079802
Their previous game - Contract Wars was and they refused to do anything about it, so I don't see how Escape could possibly be different.
>>
>slav game
>mix of an mmo

This isn't /v/ and its going to be shit. Stop making these garbage threads. I understand it does look cool but no.
>>
>>29079810
Yeah, that would be fucking awful, having multiple shill threads about the same game on the board at the same time. Thankfully it's only slightly worse and you cunts wait for the first one to 404.
>>
>>29079822
Alright man whatever you say.
Thinkin people would just lie like that on the internet
>>
>>29079841
Would this non-reply even yield you the per post payment?
YOU'RE the one who accuses me of lying? I didn't even make one statement in any of my posts.
>>
>>29079421
Whats the /k/ steam group?
>>
>>29079859
what the fuck are you on about?
stop getting angry man
>>
>>29079873
What the fuck are you on about? We'll I know what you're on about, it's money of course, what else?
And I'm myself not angry, just frustrated about the state of the board I used to call home years ago. Frustrated about the fact that posters here seem to be beyond retarded and so keen on shitting in their own bed.
>>
>>29079895
jesus christ just stop i aint gettin paid
are you that guy who goes into fighter jet threads and crys about lockheed shills?
>>
>>29079911
Then why are you making yet another bloody thread about this piece of shit game?
And I would never post in a neo-/k/ thread like the F-35 ones. That territory is long lost to Russians and Euros "trolling".
>>
>>29079935
this is the first thread i made about it
>>
>>29079946
Yeah, and I'm the fucking pope.
>>
>>29079956
you could be for all i know
>>
>>29079972
Nah, I may be bi, but I'm not a fucking faggot like Francis.
>>
>>29079421

I hate it when brit faggots take existing video and pretend it's their play though.
>>
>>29079984
> I may be bi, but I'm not a fucking faggot

>>29079991
Is that footage from the devs? I dont remember the shotgun being part of it but the apartment section is definetly dev footage
>>
>>29080011
>if you occasionally fuck men you have to behave like an annoying faggot
I love this meme.
>>
>>29080032
just accept your rightful place as a cumdump anon
we all know what a huge slut you are

Oh and out of curiosity are they girly men or normal men?
>>
>>29080060
Girly men. That's why I said occasionally, it's hard to find good looking faggots here.
>>
>>29080077
>Girly men
my nigga thats some taste there
>>
File: Lick_Lips.webm (481 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Lick_Lips.webm
481 KB, 480x640
>>29080098
You bet.
>>
>>29080107
thats a sexy mouth
>>
>>29079895
You sound like a collosal autist.
Sometimes idiots come here because they've got something they hope /k/ will like so they can have a nice friendly circle jerk about it.
>>
>>29080153
Repeating the same bait threads over any over is not a "friendly circlejerk", nor is spouting unsourced bullshit about Russian planes which we all know to be shit.
>DAE revolvers are obsolete?
>>
>Hey guys, I'm just a normal anon just like you and Id like to bring your attention to this promising new game Ive discovered!
>By making a thread about it 5 times a week!
>Be sure to preorder to secure your limited loot!
I'm not going to call shill like those other anons, but with regular unsolicited "Escape from Tarkov appreciation threads", it sure does seem an awful lot like a marketer attempting to spread buzz by posing as a genuine customer in order to entice or encourage others.
>>
>>29080332
>I'm not going to call shill like those other anons, but with regular unsolicited "Escape from Tarkov appreciation threads", it sure does seem an awful lot like a marketer attempting to spread buzz by posing as a genuine customer in order to entice or encourage others.
yeah I get you my bad
Imma delete this thread in 20 mins anyways if it lasts that long
>>
it looks pretty cool but it sounds like it's pay 3 win
>>
>>29079861
/k/arabiner
>>
File: 1367271324147.jpg (118 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1367271324147.jpg
118 KB, 645x773
>tfw no single player stalker like survival
>>
You guys should check out Survarium it's multiplayer stalker.
But rn it's only pvp. They do plan to add open world pve/p later
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.