[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please look here, California
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 15
File: 1429470617360.jpg (50 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1429470617360.jpg
50 KB, 251x251
I think maybe my country has more liberal gun laws than your state, and I seriously want to find this out.

first off:
no law against high cap mags, regardless of weapon and calibre.

kinda good selection of semi auto's, which I'll get to in a minute.

pretty easy getting a hunting licence (ca 500$, one to two week course with a exam which you can fail once and take again a week or two later at no extra cost)
now...
approved hunting rifles, semi auto:
1. Winchester M/100,
2. Browning BAR (except Browning BAR M/1918),
3. Remington Model four,
4. Remington model 7400,
5. Remington 742 Woodmaster,
6. Ruger mini 14,
7. Ruger mini 30,
8. Heckler & Koch model 2000,
9. Marlin model 45,
10. Marlin model 9 camp carabine,
11. Valmet Petra,
12. Valmet Hunter,
13. Voere model 2185,
14. Vepr Super,
15. Vepr Pioneer,
16. Vepr Hunter,
17. Benelli Argo,
18. Sauer mod 303,
19. Carl Gustav 2000 light/Carl Gustav 2000 Classic
20. Merkel SR 1,
21. Remington 750,
22. Heckler & Koch model 770.

Once you have your hunting licence, it takes a lot for the law to come take them from you.
violent criminals and severe mental problems is the level you must get to, proving you are an imminent treat to yourself and others.

1/2
>>
>>28705938
2/2

If you are a active competition shooter (bit harder, you have to be long term member of a club and said club has to offer regular practice in appropriate calibre), you can have:
1. Colt AR-15 H-bar/Sporter post 1986,
2. SIG SG 550 SP,
3. Steyr AUG civilian model,
4. Valmet M76/78A2,
5. Galil AR,
6. HK-94,
7. Bushmaster mod. XM15,
8. Olympic Arms AR-15 H-bar,
9. Heckler & Koch model SL 8,
10. DPMS Panther Bull 24/DPMS Panther Bull 24 Spesial (inkl. «Southpaw» mod),
11. Oberland Arms (OA) 15,
12. Izhmash Saiga sport 520,
13. Izhmash Saiga sport 555,
14. Tiger mod 03,
15. DPMS Panther mod LR-308 (inkl «Southpaw» mod),
16. Armalite AR 10,
17. Armalite AR 10T,
18. Arsenal SAR-M1,
19. Heckler & Koch MR 223,
20. Heckler & Koch MR 308,
21. JP Enterprise CTR-02,
22. Armalite M 15,
23. STAG 15,
24. Smith & Wesson M&P-15,
25. Benelli MR 1,
26. JP Enterprises LRP-07.

There is a law against .50 calibre weapons, both rifle and handgun, and handguns can only be acquired after 6 months membership in a gun club, and must offer practice in desired calibre.

Both with the competition rifles and the handguns, you must be active member, or the police can decree you must either sell them or render them useless.

So, how do we compare to the state of California?
>>
The fact that you have required lisencing and active member ship in a "club" already makes you worse. Sure you can have higher capacity magazines, but so do a lot of people in CA. They just don't tell the government.

Also there is no pre approved list of rifles. Only a ban on generic traits of "assault rifles" that people have mostly figured out how to get around.

We are also allowed to have handguns. Not a lot because they made a list that arbitrarily deemed some handguns "more dangerous" for fuck all reasons. But you can still get them and without too much hassle compared to most European countries.

Tie in the fact that the 80% lower craze is pretty strong in CA and you'll find that you can enjoy guns fairly well here. But you walk the thin line of being ass raped by the CA DOJ anytime a new salt weapons ban passes our state legislature.

>TLDR; we are still better than Europe with gun laws.
>>
>>28706057
yeah, see if you have to break the law in order to Trump our laws...

You are not as hot.

I can have a 110 cap mag without the cops doing anything.

As for the handgun/home defence thing:

A 16 inch barrel Mossberg 590a1 is considered a hunting shotgun.

Open carry/CC on the other hand is hard as fuck.
>>
>>28706226
>I can have a 110 cap magazine without the cops doing anything
If you go out into the desert, even if there are troopers out there, they give zero shits about magazine capacities. Converting a magazine back to standard capacity takes 2 minutes and a drill to get rid of the rivet (not that I have done that before, that would be illegal).

>open carry/CC is hard as fuck
Open carry is gone here, but CC is on a resurgence. It is (currently) completely legal, but it takes a few months to get everything squared away.
>>
>>28706495
See, there you have it.
You have to break the law and go far as fuck into nowhere to enjoy it.
me?
buy and go to range. and since this thread is about legal shit, not illegal shit...

CC here takes something like "real and present actual threat to your life" in order to get approved.

But with ISIS flooding the land, it's going to be more common than T-shirts soon.
>>
>>28705938
Gå og skall deg, din skjetne tolvåring
>>
>>28706648
butthurt swede?
>>
>>28706643
>far as fuck into nowhere
It's literally less than an hour drive from pretty much anywhere not in a major city. I live about 40 miles outside of Los Angeles and it would take me longer to get to the center of LA than to get to the range and start shooting.

>not illegal shit
If it is not enforced, is it truly illegal?
>>
File: gsg_drum_ruger.png (85 KB, 400x322) Image search: [Google]
gsg_drum_ruger.png
85 KB, 400x322
>>28706687
>If it is not enforced, is it truly illegal?
yes.
that actually is how the law works.

and you can't take pic related to a real range with real targets and other shooters who've you've never met before, now can you?
>>
>>28706787
Alright, I phrased that wrong.

>and you can't take pic related to a real range with real targets and other shooters who've you've never met before, now can you?
What do you think we go alone and shoot at dirt? A target stand takes like 4 2x4's, some nails, and 20 minutes of your time. Why would I not be able to go with my friends?
>>
>>28706840
not the point.
the point is, a regular range with regular range commanders, regular targets 5 min from sett up and any old stranger.

now, enough of the mags, because there is nothing you can say at this point that isn't about going illegal.

how about the semi-auto rifles?

what are your restrictions?
>>
>>28706899
they don't have a list of allowed rifles for one you fucktard

California has no licensing system required to own a gun, there is no list of 'allowed' hunting or sports shooting rifles that you have to pick from, and CC is completely legal in the majority of counties in California.

They are automatically better than you just by the lack of a licensing system, and neither of you can have .50 caliber rifles. The only difference is, Calicucks can have .416 Barret rifles, which have equal ballistics to a .50BMG and aren't on your stupid list.

Fuck off you retarded Yuropoor, no matter how bad Cali gets you will almost certainly be worse
>>
>>28707034
>>28706787
btw this mag you posted looks to be .22lr, which there is no restriction on
>>
>>28706899
Fair enough.

>how about the semi-auto rifles
Past the magazine restrictions (which are in place for every firearm in the state except pre-ban magazines), there are really no restrictions (given manufacturers acknowledge the Californian market). If a rifle is deemed "featureless" (http://www.calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.pdf) there are no restrictions. If it is not featureless it requires a "bullet button" which just makes you require a tool to remove the magazine. For AR-15's, you can do this with literally anything just a tad smaller than your pinky finger. For an AK, it's a bit more challenging (borderline dangerous) as it shrouds the entire magazine release aside from a small slit on the bottom. There are bullet buttons for most rifle patterns.

>>28707053
That's wrong. You're thinking of Canadian gun laws.
>>
>>28707080
>That's wrong. You're thinking of Canadian gun laws.
Apparently if it was brought in before 2000 then you can have any size
but it's not like they're gonna run your fucking serials on your magazine parts

Anyway, you're right. I get Cali and Canada laws confused since neither actually apply to me
>>
>>28707179
>if it was brought before 2000
That goes for any magazines. But you still cannot transfer (trade, sell, buy, lose, find, get in any way) them.
>>
>>28707203
>But you still cannot transfer (trade, sell, buy, lose, find, get in any way) them.
I've done shit way more illegal than sell a plastic hull, follower, and a spring.

Can't you 3D print magazines now anyway?
>>
>>28707255
You can't 3D print the springs.
>>
>>28707034
>This mad
we do get .416 in bolt action.
and since the current world record for long range sniping is with a .338...
>>28707053
it is, but we can have it in any calibre. As long someone produce it.
>>28707080
>Yeashuuus, that flowchart
if I understand it correctly, you have long ass list of prohibited weapons, and pistol grips are illegal. plus a ton more.
>>
>>28707314
>long ass list of prohibited weapons
In my 3 years of being into and owning guns, I have never been interested or heard of a rifle that I later found out was outright illegal to own. I recognize these companies, but I have never heard of any particular one being banned. I think the companies may have just renamed their rifles to skirt around the list.

>pistol grips are illegal
The previous step in the chart asks "Does the rifle have a detachable magazine?" the bullet button makes a magazine "fixed" as it requires a tool to remove. So as long as you have a bullet button, you can basically do anything to your gun (as long as it doesn't become an NFA firearm).
>>
>>28705938
No constitution in Norway that guarantees your right to guns. They are talking about banning mini 14s, one party has it in their program, also the threat of the inevitable semi auto ban.

Also, even though you can have high capacity magazine you can not load your gun with more than three bullets or shots.(Hunting that is)

Also, making your gun look scary and black can lead to your guns beeing seized. Also, facebook and making crazy comments can get your guns seized. You are really trying to make our gun laws seem great.

I do not think there has been a single documented case of anyone getting a CC or OC permit who was not law enforcement or military.

DESU Id rather live in California.
>>
File: 2016-01-27_235348.jpg (18 KB, 817x191) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-27_235348.jpg
18 KB, 817x191
>>28707378
okay, that whole bullet button shit is going way over my head, so let's try something simple.

I did not see a BAR on the list, so lets try a BAR match, pic related.

comes with a 10 round detachable mag, available with a detachable 30 round mag, legal or illegal?
>>
>>28706787
>>28707053

You are trying way to hard to not admit that they have you beat as far as mag capacity. Just admit it.
>>
>>28707638

Not legal as it's set up because it has a pistol grip and can accept a detachable mag.
>>
>>28707611
>No constitution in Norway that guarantees your right to guns.
true, which is bad.
>They are talking about banning mini 14s, one party has it in their program.
which one? (they have been sperging over that rifle since Breivik, still hasn't happened)
>also the threat of the inevitable semi auto ban.
also been talked about since the dawn off time, desu.
>Also, even though you can have high capacity magazine you can not load your gun with more than three bullets or shots.(Hunting that is)
I know, but the range has no such limits.
>Also, making your gun look scary and black can lead to your guns being seized.
see >>28707638
Oslo skytesenter and brownelles has tons of stocks that are "oh spooky scary", no law against it, so you get a legal argument with a local cop who has gone to far and has no legal ground to stand on.
>facebook and making crazy comments can get your guns seized.
Doing retarded shit like that is never a good idea. You can gamble on saying hacked/faceraped etc, but why even have one/use it in a serious manner?
>You are really trying to make our gun laws seem great.
No, I am trying to see how bad they have it in california.
>I do not think there has been a single documented case of anyone getting a CC or OC permit who was not law enforcement or military.
OC? no.
But didn't that publisher get a CC after he published that Salman Rushdi book?
Also, I think the cops keep shit like that quiet.
Private body guard firms can get that, you know.
>>28707705
okay, think I am a little bit wiser now.

I thought it would be a perfect example, legal wise.
>>
File: 20160125_120254.jpg (168 KB, 484x1592) Image search: [Google]
20160125_120254.jpg
168 KB, 484x1592
>>28707638
Because of the "features" it is illegal. Remove some of these "features" and it becomes legal, or add a bullet button (if they make one).

Here's a picture of my N-PAP. Completely legal in this configuration with a 10/30 magazine (body and parts of a 30 rounder, riveted to only accept 10 rounds) and a bullet button.
>>
>>28707611
>making your gun look scary and black can lead to your guns beeing seized.
only if you're a fudd hunter
not if you're a dynamic sport shooter
>>
>>28707764
Miljoverndirektoratet might press charges ( if you use a black AR looking rifle, which means that SNO can report you if you go hunting with an AR looking stock on a mini 14.

Also arbeiderpartiet has it in their party program.

Just hoping they wont touch the gun laws for now
>>
>>28705938
>hunting with a bar
Depends, can I knock out a bunch of moose, give them little feldgrau jackets and hats, dress as a GI then stalk them?
>>
>>28706057
>hurrr having a licence is a bad thing
Should be requires everywhere.
>>
>>28707857
>if you go hunting with an AR looking stock
why are you plebs settling for the hunting license?
I have that now but will get into other shooting as well so I can have tactical weapons and pimp out an AR
then I will hunt with my shotgun and bolt action rifle, or possibly a vepr
>>
>>28707857
>Also arbeiderpartiet has it in their party program.
lel, those poor little ducklings...
>SNO
what's that again, norwegian alphabet soup gives me a headache
also, the BAR Match comes like that from factory.
so does some sauers, some Vepr's (inb4 BAN), some Mausers, some Blasers, etc...
>>28707897
No, but some of them speak German, so there's that...
>>28707948
I do have a hard time seeing how some proper training and basic education is something bad.
>>
>>28707688
I'm not a calicuck, i live in kentucky.

I have 99% of all other countries beat, and most states beat as far as gun laws.
>>
>>28708058
good luck getting a verp, they are banned now.
and the competition shooting is expensive and complicated as fuck out in the stix.
>>28708109
good for you, but why sperg out then?
>>
>>28708142
Uppity Yuropoors acting all high and mighty is one of my triggers

Europe is shit and is only going to get worse
>>
>>28708142
>they are banned
that's gay and all but I don't live in "the stix"
and even if things are complicated I won't let it stop me, I'll just go out and do it
I'm prepared to invest money and time in it and be a responsible gun owner, I'm not some call of duty kid who will give up the quest for cool and tactical guns next week
>>
>>28708172
>Europe is shit and is only going to get worse
Have you ever been here?
Have you ever read about anything other than bongoloids spoon bans?
>>28708206
Vepr is import banned because of the clankening in Ukraine.
and are you sure you want tacticool or practicool?
>>
>>28708278
practical first and foremost, but why not have some fun with it as well?
>>
File: 2011-11-07_193437.jpg (39 KB, 429x421) Image search: [Google]
2011-11-07_193437.jpg
39 KB, 429x421
>>28708299
I know a guy who said that...

so, you know... try to keep it cool, neighboorino...
>>
soo much misinformation.
california wins by default since all semiautos are banned in norway, with some exceptions (see list)
this means that popo can recall the licenses and take your guns, if shits removed from the list.

there is absolutely no fucking legal backing to confiscate "scary guns"
if its a semi, they can take it if you've done "significant changes" to the gun. (barrel lenghts, collapsible stocks etc)

you can use an mg3 with a deactivated blowback system as a hunting rifle and no one can do shit. except make new rules since you'll scare all the hippies.

semis arent going to get banned unless people start getting killed by them frequently. or if EU pulls through their shit

popo cannot take your guns unless you are under investigation or already a criminal.
if you threaten enough people online they'll press charges and take the guns. something that has happend once
>>
File: 1435797313114.jpg (341 KB, 1487x364) Image search: [Google]
1435797313114.jpg
341 KB, 1487x364
>>28706668
No, that's not a swede
>>
>>28707948
>hurrr asking permission from your leaders to defend yourself is a good thing

Fuck off
>>
>>28708338
don't live your life in fear of what others think though, there are people owning scary rifles right now having fun with that
>>
>>28708343
>california wins by default since all semiautos are banned in norway, with some exceptions (see list)
not a super solid argument, since it's pretty diverse list.
>this means that popo can recall the licenses and take your guns, if shits removed from the list.
No law can have a retroactive effect in Norway, sugarplum
>there is absolutely no fucking legal backing to confiscate "scary guns"
true
>if its a semi, they can take it if you've done "significant changes" to the gun. (barrel lenghts, collapsible stocks etc)
IE, breaks the law
>you can use an mg3 with a deactivated blowback system as a hunting rifle and no one can do shit. except make new rules since you'll scare all the hippies.
which is kinda hilarious.
>semis arent going to get banned unless people start getting killed by them frequently. or if EU pulls through their shit.
again, see retroactive effect.
also, Norway isn't part of EU, we just do everything they say.
Thanks, Labour party.
>>28708384
your original leaders gave you that permission, didn't they?
>>28708389
Yeah, but Breivik make everything so much worse for everyone.
>>
>>28708642
>No law can have a retroactive effect in Norway, sugarplum
the law says that all semis are banned, we have a temporary dispensation to use certain guns.
its a "priviliege", so if its taken off the list they have the right to revoke the license and take the gun since you will then be in possesion of illegal unlicenced firearm.
they guys that got semiautos before the semiauto ban (92 or 04 i think) gets to keep their shit since they bought it when they werent banned.

but police would have to compensate you if they take any guns because of shit like that so they just cant afford it, and will never do it.
but the legal precedence to do it is there
>>
>>28709703
Then why do fuckers have legal inherited crossbows and shit?

if it was bought legal prior to blablabla, it's yours.

if you went through the proper process and bought it legal, it's your property.

people bought the .50 cal before the 04 ban.
they still have it (unless they are stupid ass fucks)
and that's military grade.

Noww you think the cops are going to round up every semi .223 and .308 just because "I AM THE LAW"..?

How the hell thought you jack shit about the law???

be honest... was it a cop?
>>
>>28706899
we can get whatever semi auto we want in any configuration as long as we don't put in a magazine with a capacity of more than ten, and we have a device that renders it difficult to anatomically impossible to remove the magazine without using something that isn't attached to our body or the rifle, and it isn't a full auto, or an sbr. we also have ranges without range officers, various distances, and in some places, without firing restrictions. hell, even some ranges where safety officers are normally present will be unmanned if it's a good enough day. some ranges though are absolute shit "if you have a semi auto you have to have a chamber flag" "you can fire one round a second if you have a manual action, any autos will be one ever 8 seconds" you see, the thing is, when dealing with guns, it's helpful to deal in absolutes when teaching children to handle them safely, it's hoped however, that you would develop your own sense of discernment an discretion about handling firearms appropriately in any given situation, like when they tried to blast cruz for his shotgun handling after a quail hunt being "unsafe" and got BTFO since his gun was over his shoulder, action locked open, hand nowhere near the trigger, both chambers visibly empty and they're all "muh fourth comandment of gun safety" "muh muzzle in general direction of buildings farther out than the gun could shoot without slugs"
>>
>>28710125
>people who bought shit before 04 gets to keep their shit
yes as I said, since semis werent banned.
currently ALL semis are technically banned.

thats why they can legally revoke your licences if you are not an active competition shooter.
>>
File: 1447033352345.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447033352345.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>28706226
Did somebody say >Trump ?
>>
I think the mag thing is great and laws against "hi-cap" mags are the dumbest thing ever. however I still feel it's a tie. Proving you're in a club is just too restrictive, and I'd rather have a "banned" list of some weapons over an "approved" list.

good thread though
>>
>>28713580
the annoying thing is that its pretty easy to get new weapons on the list. they only have to be tested to see if they are easy to convert to FA.
but it takes forever, costs money, and you have to manage to get a weapon to the police without actually owning it
>>
>>28713696
>and you have to manage to get a weapon to the police without actually owning it
that's really unfortunate. what can be done? say a richfag gave the police the money to buy an example, would they then test it? or would club members petition the department to buy one to test?
>>
>be minnesotan
>enter thread, see a bunch of stuff about norway strong
>norwegian gets told california has better gun laws
>bullet buttons
>banned features
>lists of prohibited guns
>mfw i dont know what these things are
>>
>>28708278
>Have you ever been here?
actually yes

European cities are nice but your laws overall are garbage and the rights of the average citizen are shit on daily

You basically don't have true free speech in a majority of european countries, does this not bother you?
>>
>>28713561
But they can't do that with hunting rifles.
They are yours, no retroactive effect.
prove me wrong with a link, if you can.
>>28713580
thanks.
>>28713696
>>28713715
the norwegian hunting association (our NRA version, or as close as we come) would lobby for it.
they managed to get lead shotgun pellets back. took long enough, because bureaucracy.
>>28713845
lol'd
also, isn't Minnesota 90% Norwegian descendants?
>>28713921
Immensely.
We need a bill of rights for ourself, history alone proves this.
>>
File: 1444501028671.jpg (75 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1444501028671.jpg
75 KB, 320x240
>>28705938
>>28705946
>list of approved rifles
>mini 14 is fine for hunting but AR-15 isn't
>same with vepr and AK
>>
>>28714313
yeah, kinda pants on the head.

But realistically, what can you do with a AR that you can't do with a 14?

Do wish we had better AK's, the closest we come is the Vepr and the Valmet and the valmet is both notoriously inaccurate and no longer in production.
>>
>>28714355
realistically, ARs are better than mini 14s, are cheaper and have more aftermarket support, at least in the US. I don't know what the deal is with people thinking you can only hunt with fudd rifles with a wood stock and no pistol grip, like who gives a shit? If it kills animals dead it's good for hunting.
>>
>>28714371
But Anon, you can get pistol grip 14's, legally.

and how much tacticool stuff is practicool?

I had this phaze when I got my 10/22 and saw all this neat shit around, but in the end I didn't buy much of anything because well who needs it?
want yes, but need?

new stock, good scope... good to go.
>>
lol @ the anons saying you will be arrested/fined for hunting with tacticool stocks on your mini 14.

also:

>No Suppressor registry
>No "high capacity magazine" ban
>No "real" limit as to how many guns you can own as long as you provide a reason for wanting it
>No caliber restrictions except: 50BMG for rifles and the .50 AE and upwards for handguns
>No real "anti-gun" crowd like MDA in the states
>Only 4 people killed by guns in 2015
>Only 4 people killed by guns in 2014
>1.3 million guns in a country with 5 million people
>Fudds are not as common as one might think
>Can obtain, keep and shoot FA G3/HK416 rifles if you are in the Home guard and can prove that you are into shooting
>Get free ammunition for said weapon(s) from the army every year
>Shooting ranges (For rifles at least) almost everywhere

Meh, it's not so bad in Norway
>>
File: 2014-12-19_172626.jpg (20 KB, 355x288) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-19_172626.jpg
20 KB, 355x288
>>28714545
>Only 4 people killed by guns in 2015
>Only 4 people killed by guns in 2014
>Only 2 people killed by guns in 2013
>Only 5 people killed by guns in 2012
>Only 71 people killed by guns in 2011
>Only 2 people killed by guns in 2010

(Couldn't help it)
>>
>>28715319

Well, I kekd.

2011 was a little bad for us, but the cool thing is:

Whenever the Police or anyone else brings up statistics regarding murders or something similar all that ABB did get's excluded from the data.

Even when you look at the official statistics for people killed by guns the people he killed are not included.

So that's good I guess...
>>
>>28715371
yeah, such exceptional events are usually excluded.

If a plain crashes into a kindergarten they don't included the crispy kids on the stats over kids hurt in kindergarten.
>>
File: eskil pedersen.jpg (3 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
eskil pedersen.jpg
3 MB, 3888x2592
>>28714545
>No real "anti-gun" crowd like MDA in the states
well, we do have these faggots.
>>
>>28706687
>If it is not enforced, is it truly illegal?

Yes. You're just getting away with a crime until the government decides to start enforcing it.
>>
>>28716273
This.

moonshine is illegal.
make some at your cabin, and nobody gives a shit.

sell it, and people go blind, you get fucked.

both are still illegal.
>>
>>28716123

Yeah, luckily he is a giant faggot (he really is) with no credibility.

The Anti-gun crowd in Norway consists of this guy who want to ban all semi auto rifles and the other fagget who wanted to ban all handguns.

They are both members of the same political party, and they tried to surf on the utoya "muh feelings" train, but they both failed miserably. Nobody actually listens to them. people are just to nice to tell them to get bent.
>>
>>28716612
>they both failed miserably
this
they have already failed and the debate is nowhere to be seen in the media
if these guys had something serious going on I'd expect to at least see it debated or something like that but it's totally quiet
>>
>>28705938

This entire thread is like watching two fat girls fight over the alternate spot on the cheerleading team.
>>
>>28716657
Read arbeirderpartiets program, they are going to ban semi autos when they get elected again.

Also, NJFFs comment on semi autos was "nobody needs a semi auto".

When it happens Im gonna gtfo
>>
>>28714086
Yeah, if you count Scandinavians it'll be well over half but it's more like probably 20% or something if you're just looking for Norwegians. The other major ethnic groups are Swedes, Danes, Germans, (especially in the south end of the state) Finns, and Poles. Some French too, because the state was originally "settled" by voyageurs.

We eat lutefisk and lefse here, there's a town called Starbuck that has an annual Lefse Dagen and it is exactly what you'd expect it to be. Unrelated but equally as hilarious not too far from there is Pequot Lakes that has a "Bean Hole Days" festival. It's literally just cauldrons of baked beans cooked in holes in the ground.
>>
>>28716807
>NJFF
We will see but you know a ton of stuff comes on a party program without getting passed. Election promises are fleeting. The fudds gonna fudd.
Worst case scenario it only affects hunters, because NJFF doesn't have a thing they can say about how the rest of the shooting community conduct their business.
They can only speak on behalf of the hunters.

Get more than just a hunting license if you're into weapons. Be serious and shoot at a gun range. That's how you get semi auto rifles.
>>
File: short compilation.jpg (430 KB, 1319x1083) Image search: [Google]
short compilation.jpg
430 KB, 1319x1083
>>28716612
>the other fagget who wanted to ban all handguns.
who is that?

>they tried to surf on the utoya "muh feelings" train, but they both failed miserably.
disgusting.
I made a big compilation regarding AUF and Eskil's actions on that day some years ago, but lost it in a HD crash.
Here is a small one I threw together, in case someone want to know a little bit more about the Utoya event.
(I don't want to derail this thread, so lets leave it at this)
>>28716778
lol'd
pissing contest between two short dicked fucks rolling in the mud, eh?
I can see that.
Just wanted to measure up the laws, is all.
>>28716807
got a link?
couldn't find anything about it on their page.
>>28717027
That... sounds very local... never heard that one before.
>>
>>28717103
Heard of which one?
>>
>>28717088
>That's how you get semi auto rifles.
I'm a hunter with a semi.
and the NJFF is not some commanding entity over all hunters.

membership is not mandatory, and if they did this another organisation would rise to try to take their place.
>>
>>28717140
>I'm a hunter with a semi.
nice, mine is hard
>>
>>28717136
the pots in the ground. where does that come from?
>>
>>28717151
I assume some drunk fishermen in Pequot Lakes stated it, but I could be mistaken.

If you're talking about actually cooking with pots in the ground it's been something practiced worldwide for thousands of years.
>>
>>28717196
yeah, I know about ground-stoves or whatever you call them over there.

but only beans?
>>
>>28717309
what else are you supposed to cook beans in
>>
>>28716807

>Read arbeirderpartiets program, they are going to ban semi autos when they get elected again.

Ok, let's see what their program actually says.

>The weapons legislation must be made stricter. The ban against semi-automatic weapons
must be established by law, and the opportunities for exemptions must be stricter.

Semi-automatic rifles are already banned here in Norway, but you do have some exceptions.
(The list of approved rifles)

What they want to do is to make it harder to make exceptions. (which is actually pretty easy for basicly any person with a little money today)

>It must also be considered whether the number of shots permitted in gun magazines and chambers
should be limited.

Never gonna happen since magazines can't really be registered.
This is common knowledge.

>The conditions for acquiring, owning and possessing such weapons must
be stronger. Inspection of weapons by the police must be strengthened.

Never gonna happen because

>Muh police budget

And that is all their 102 page program says about weapons.

Don't think about it, they won't do anything.
(and that is IF they get elected again)

>NJFFs comment on semi autos was "nobody needs a semi auto".

NJFF is a civilian organization.
They could basicly say "from now on hunters only need single shot .22lr rifles, and nothing would happen.

Read the feedback Norway gave the EU committee who wants to change the gun laws in EU. The politicians don't really see any need to alter the laws. Both them, the police and most of the civilians think that todays regulation works just fine.

There is absolutely no public push to further restrict anything, and the only reason AP have it on their program is probably because of the two faggots mentioned earlier in the thread wouldn't stop whining until they put it there.
>>
>>28717103

>the other fagget who wanted to ban all handguns.
>who is that?

Excactly.. That is how much opposition there is towards todays gun regulation in Norway..

People don't even know that anyone are against it.

Here is a Norwegian link from 2013:

http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/iriks/Vil-forby-pistoler-og-revolvere-i-norske-hjem-7136151.html

He haven't spoke about this in the last couple of years as far as I know, but he did try to lobby a little internally in the political party he is a member of.
(And apparantly it did not work seeing as it is not an issue today)

>>28717460

Seems like i messed up the greentexting here, but it should be clear what parts are taken from the program, and what parts that are my comments.

>>28717103

>got a link?

Link in english to their program.

http://arbeiderpartiet.no/file/download/6201/77186/file/0604%20Program%20endelig%20engelsk%20versjon.pdf

Bottom half of page 81
>>
File: GUNCONT.jpg (283 KB, 1276x1056) Image search: [Google]
GUNCONT.jpg
283 KB, 1276x1056
>>28717373
you are either the densest fuck on the internet, or a lazy troll.

WHY DO YOU ONLY COOK BEANS!!!!!!??????

>>28717460
got a link to this shitfest manifest?

>the only reason AP have it on their program is probably because of the two faggots mentioned earlier

and the whiny cunts in the youth party.
>>
>>28717540
>Link
thanks.
>>
>>28717588
Jesus settle the fuck down, it's just beans you fucking weirdo.

I already said I don't know how the tradition got started, it's just a thing that's done every year in a small Minnesotan town and they make a festival out of it.
>>
File: bullets in chambers 1.jpg (97 KB, 914x519) Image search: [Google]
bullets in chambers 1.jpg
97 KB, 914x519
>>28717540
>It must also be considered whether the number of shots permitted in gun magazines and chambers should be limited.
>shots in chambers
>limited
wut?
To complain about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
In order to create a solution, you must understand the issue.
And clearly... these imbeciles do not.
>>
>>28717624
>Jesus settle the fuck down, it's just beans you fucking weirdo.
Sorry.
I know there are weirdos in the world, but picturing thousands of people sitting around cauldrens dug into the ground, chanting "NOTHING BUT BEANS, NOTHING BUT BEANS" is just too much.

....why would they do that..?
>>
>>28718134
Well, last time I went there was no chanting.

But why? It's fucking delicious that's why. Surely they have food-related events/festivals in your country.
>>
Still waiting for for my VEPR Super

fuck Ukraina and their bombed out economy

by the way is ca 200bux a good price for a deactivated Bizon?

a dude i know is trying to get rid of it becaus of debt
>>
>>28718199
>Surely they have food-related events/festivals in your country.
meh... not where I live, really.
shit sucks.
>>28718565
>Still waiting for for my VEPR Super
yeah, don't hold your breath.
EU implemented an embargo because of Ukraine.
I think Artemis has a few left in .223, but can't guaranty it.
>Deactivated Bizon
why would you buy a deactivated weapon at all?
>>
>>28718816
>I think Artemis has a few left in .223, but can't guaranty it.
they had one in 20-06 a year ago when i last talked to them.

kickstarter to get new funs on the list when?
>>
>>28716563
>people go blind
>from moonshine
shit I didn't know this actually happened until I looked it up
>>
>>28720587
people that get blind from moonshine are drinking "moonshine" which are smuggled shit that are literally bottled methanol.
which I've actually heard you can drink if you start with methanol and finish with ethanol.
>>
>>28720532
>20-06
typo, I assume...
>>28720587
>>28720646
Think there are more than one way to get fucked up and go blind from shit tier booze, senpai.
>>
>>28705938
>>28705946
You can legally buy an old, blackpowder cannon, but it's a felony to own more than 1lb of blackpowder to fire the thing.

That should put it in perspective
>>
>>28720990
what can you fire across a fair range with 1lb of BP?

and does that include rifled barrel cannons?
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.