[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guns / Manufacturers you've had a problem with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
Ok so we have a thread about favourite manufacturers, how about one on guns or manufacturers you've personally had a problem with?

No "my uncle's Kimber ___" or "My friend's SIG ____"; what issues have you personally had?

I've only had ~10 guns and never had a problem with any of them, so I can't contribute here. Still I'd love to hear your stories.
>>
File: 1440529132037.jpg (59 KB, 800x383) Image search: [Google]
1440529132037.jpg
59 KB, 800x383
>>28621812
>filename
kek, it ought to be "ConductorWeHaveAProblem.jpg"

I've honestly never had any trouble with any gat-maker tbqh, most of my guns are milsurp though.
>>
>>28621866
Well that's good

>buy '42 nugget
>nugget is fucked
>call Izhevsk
>???
>>
>>28621812
ive sent my czsp01 back to the factory multiple times
trigger return spring snapped
gun stovepipes send it in its fixed for a while starts stovepiping again
send it back
works for awhile starts stovepiping a year later

by this time the 5 year warranty is expired
replace all the springs and extractor hoping that will fix it it does for a while
still stovepipes once every 200 rounds

czs warranty service was pretty good you send it out they pay shipping both ways get it back "fixed" in 2-3 weeks but that guns a lemon

also broke a norinco iac hawk 982 the rear sight flew off, and the firing pin broke

it supposedly had a 1 year warranty the phone number didnt work and the email on the website didnt respond ever

said fuck it replaced the broken firing pin with Remington parts and removed the now useless rear
>>
My Rossi 971 spits bullet shavings into my face when firing .357. Seriously, it shaves bits of jacket off like a motherfucker, and somehow throws it right into my eye/cheek/mouth. Pisses me off. I want to send it in for warranty, and I probably will when life settles down a little.

Other than that, I love it - reasonably accurate, decent trigger, comfortable to hold.
>>
>>28621990
Just keep in mind that Taurus (Rossi is a Taurus brand) has very slow turnaround, so don't send it in expecting to get it back in a week or two.
>>
Puma / legacy arms
Fucking jackasses

YHM
Rude motherfucker.
>>
>>28621941
Dude that blows. Why wouldn't CZ just give you a new pistol if that one was obviously fucked up?
>>
Kimber custom ii:

Nice looking gun, accurate. Shot they kimbers recommended 200 round break in with a couple failures to chamber. No biggie, was told it might do that early on.

Fast forward 200 more rounds (all ball ammo, haven't even tried hollow points), now multiple failures every magazine using kimber, Wilson, and McCormick mags.

Sent to kimber, came back in about 3 weeks, sold it. Didn't trust it after that.

Now have a Colt that has about 500 rounds of fmj and jhp thru it with no problems whatsoever.
>>
>>28621812
I got a story from today
>Be me
> at range for the first time ever, only shot guns once before at uncles house
> have an old single shot 16g shotgun that was found in grandmas basement.
> had 2 gunshops look it at and say its safe to shoot.
> nervous as hell cause never done this before and possible kabloom
> load it, point at berm, brace the best I can based on internet knowledge
> pull trigger
> BOOM
> pleasantly surpised it didnt blow up in my face and recoil wasnt horrible.
Repeat this 2 more times and was rather enjoying it. Then,
> load 4th round, point at berm trying to aim more this time
> pull trigger
> click.
> instantly panic that its a hang fire and try my best to not open the breach
> re-cock hammer and try again after 30 seconds
> click.
> recock again
> click.
Finally open the action and see a tiny dent in the primer but clearly a light strike.
Try a different round, same deal, so i tighten some screws that looked loose.
That made the one go off but still had another round that was dented but not shot.
Figure fuck it, load it and just keep trying, recocking the hammer till it finally goes. Took like 6 tries total.
> look at the Winchester Model 71 I also brought
> everyone that has heard of it say it has a real bad kick
> to this point I've shot a .22lr, 9mm and the 16gauge, no big or medium rifles
> load up one round that cost over $3 if you can find ammo
> look at the gun, look down range, look around the empty gun range
> decide Im not brave/stupid enough to shoot it by myself
I did try out my flare gun insert that lets you shoot .410 and that worked perfectly. Recoil wasnt even bad, a bit snappy but managable. Just had nothing to aim with on that.
>>
Savage is pretty shit.

Bought a 10FCP SR and the allen bolts on the rail were overtorqued and stripped from the factory.

Overall quality was pretty shit, but that's what I get for buying a red light special "sniper" rifle, I guess.

Also, Firestar. Nothing particularly wrong with them, aside from the fact that there are literally no spare parts left on earth and the extractors/ejectors/firing pins like to go bad.
>>
>>28621812
had a P30 that annoyed me when it pinched my finger in the groove underneath the trigger. called HK to complain, but otherwise it functioned fine. about a month later i got a packet of H&K stickers in the mail and a business card for grey guns to ask for a "vicker's trigger guard mod" which removes the groove.

notbad.svg
>>
File: my backyard right now.jpg (90 KB, 640x456) Image search: [Google]
my backyard right now.jpg
90 KB, 640x456
>>28621895
>be me
>it's 10:00 PM on a Saturday
>I'm bored as shit
>time to make some prank calls
>call half the town, people get irate, keks are had
>it is now 11:50 PM and I'm running out of ideas
>glance at Nugget in the corner
>I know what I must do
>I call Izhevsk
>an angry sounding man answers the phone
>"HELLO, HOW OF DOINGS TODAY?"
>"Hey, I'd like to make an order."
>"WHAT OF WANT?"
>"Can I have a delivery of 50,000 Mosin-Nagant rifles? I'm the leader of a pro-Russian separatist movement and we need guns asap!"
>"SURE THING, COMRADE. PROVIDE COORDINATES AND WE WILL SHIP THEM TO YOU."
>wat.jpg
>"115 Anon's Street, Bumfucksville USA, 76254.
>OKAY, EXPECT DELIVERY LATER TONIGHT. GOOD LUCK COMRADE.
>k
>it is now 2:30 AM.
>sleeping like a champ
>suddenly, my house starts vibrating
>then it starts shaking violently, shit is falling off the shelves
>the earsplitting din of four turboprops fills the air
>I jump out of bed and run outside just in time to see a Tu-95 swoop over the neighborhood
>something falls out of the bomb bay
>it's a crate
>a BIG fucking crate
>it slams into my house and crashes through the roof
>I run inside and see the colossal crate has landed in my living room
>as the dust settles, I see that the impact broke the crate slightly
>Nuggets are pouring out onto the floor like a liquid
>within minutes there are too many to count
>MFW I accidentally 50,000 Nuggets

What do, /k/?
>>
Other than my Steyr being a piece of shit, the company has been fine to deal with. Whatever number on their website is wrong though (or it was awhile back) don't remember how I got the new number but that got me a direct line to the gun smith

Should have bought a Glock though (don't fall for the M9/40/357 spess gun meme they look cool but suck ass)
>>
>>28621812
TEC-9 and Hi-Point carbines never cycle reliably in my experience.

I really enjoy hunting with beautiful polished blue and select walnut 870 Wingmaster, but I would never choose an 870 platform for a tactical shotgun because every 600 rounds or so I get a double feed and the design of the carrier doesn't allow me to just shove the bottom shell back in the mag to allow it to cycle again. The only way to fix this jam is to take the barrel off and dump the shells out the front of the action. I've experienced this with 12 and 20ga, Wingmasters and Express. Over thousands of rounds, this problem has only happened to me 10-15 times -- but this would fuck you in a gunfight.

On a Mossberg 590/590A1 the carrier is open on the bottom allowing you to just shove the shell back in. I've only had this happen once that I can recall (I've only put several hundred rounds through a Mossberg), but was easy to fix.

So, Remington pumps for sport, Mossies for combat. Not experienced enough with Winnies, Novas, etc. to speak to those.
>>
>>28622217
16 gauge is a good intermediate between 12 and 20. Glad your grandparents passed it along to you.
>>
>>28622449
The only good TEC-9 is the KG-99. That was when George Kellgren still ran the company before handing it over to a Cuban. The TEC-9 is a shitty clone of the KG-99.
>>
>>28622448
What was wrong with your pistol? The only complaints I've ever heard were the early pre-A1s having extractor issues.
>>
My "desert eagle pistol" a Jericho 941 in .40 s&w it is an actual imi one made in isreal though. Shoots great and is a tack driver but bought it used. Trigger spring broke fairly early but I kept shooting it a while before sending it back. $150 probably took about a month to get back from magnum research but came back in a nice hard case. Shoot it and everything is gtg. See actually Jericho 941 combo pack with 9mm and 41ae conversion kits with 2 unopened boxes of 41 ae. Try to trade this one for it to find out from the gun shop that the gun will shoot with decocking safety engaged if you lush the trigger to the left or right while pulling. The safety is supposed to disconnect the hammer... And lock the firing pin. No idea if the firing pin is locked with this malfunction. Haven't attempted to get it fixed again for free since it was over 6 months before this problem was discovered
>>
>>28621812
I bought a V93 that had the sights canted. Sent it to them and waited 3 weeks before getting it back. Now it's slightly less canted. Can't send it back since my warranty is now voided.

Probably just going to end up sending it to Ghilliebear (Parabellum Combat Systems) to get him to fix it. Not going to buy another Vector product after that, but other than that the gun has been flawless.
>>
>>28622559
FTE/FTF's out the ass with new plunger and extractor (and springs) supplied to me at no cost by Steyr

One last try is to get some new mags-- if nothing, back to factory, if no resolution into the garbage (gun show/LGS consignment-trade in/Armslist) and pick up a Glock 19 Gen4
>>
>>28622407
kick myself for not ordering 107s and vintorezes
>>
>>28621812
Had some sticky pump with my new mossberg 500
Though that's probably because I'm using 3 inch 00 buck
>>
>>28622043
it wasnt obviously fucked up in a discernible way

lets say when the get the gun it jams once every mag this is noticible they replace parts fire 50 rounds and it doesn't jam yay problem solved

my theory is tolerance stacking in the frame put it enough out of spec that even good parts start fucking up after theyve worn in
>>
>>28622175
It's funny to me that Kimber still hides behind "w-well they need a break-in period" when virtually nobody else does. Fuck, I had a Taurus 9mm 1911 and put 600 rounds through it with no problems before I traded it for something lighter. "Break-in period" these days means "we have shit manufacturing capabilities and are hoping natural wear will unfuck some of the screwed up parts we used".
>>
>>28621990

I had a 971 that did the same thing. The cylinder worked itself out of timing within 50 rounds (Bought it new for like $250 from the LGS). Sent it to Taurus, took them TWO MONTHS to fix it, got it back and sold it for $350 without even firing it. Fuck that.
>>
>>28622587
Well that sucks ass. I really like those pistols but that would sour me too.

Is yours an A1 or an older one? Also what calibre?
>>
>>28621812
century
S&W
that's all
>>
>>28622605
>it wasnt obviously fucked up in a discernible way

Yeah, but most manufacturers, if repeatedly sent the same pistol that keeps breaking itself, will just replace the gun with a new one.
>>
>>28622648
Yeah, the thing about packaging a no-questions-asked transferable warranty to guns that are put together with dogshit QC is that you wind up with a huge backlog of people sending you broken guns.

People use "lifetime warranty" as a selling point for Taurus, but honestly if they DIDN'T have a lifetime warranty I don't think nearly as many people would even try. All the warranty does is put them into the "it might be worth a gamble" tier.
>>
I have had 2 sigs shipped to me with broken front post night sights...called them and they were like nuh-uh this is not a problem we are familiar with.
>>
>>28622670
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>28622673
i thinks thats usually for pistols that are repeatedly fucked up in a short time frame like you send it back they fix it you fire it its fucked send it back immediately

it would take around year of shooting roughly 1-2k bullets before the gun would regularly start being a pile of shit again
>>
>>28622613
It's total bullshit. Got a Les Baer before I bought the Colt, so tight it was crazy hard to rack the slide, can't turn bushing without a bushing wrench, have to use the barrel as a slide hammer to remove bushing from slide, and you can barely see the gap from the side to frame fit.

Guess what: over 700 rounds of various ammo thru different mags with no failures at all. No cleaning, just keep it wet with clp.

Loosening up nicely now.
>>
>Beretta

Bought Beretta Pico after waiting years. Dry fired it about a dozen times over two weeks, the last time I pulled the trigger I heard something fly across the room and hit the wall. Took the pistol apart and saw the firing pin had snapped off. Also noticed the firing pin looked to be made of particularly shitty MIM.

Called Beretta, said "my Pico firing pin broke", girl on the other end just said "Oh alright we'll ship you a new one". I looked it up and found it was a common problem. Most people had the FP break after dry firing, a couple had it break at the range during live-fire. Fuckin' NOPE. I read a few people online saying Beretta was aware of the issue and were sending out new firing pins, so I expected something like a proper steel pin.

Lo and behold, about a week later, I get the extra same shitty MIM firing pin in the mail. I installed it and sold it on Armslist with full disclosure. Never even got to fire the thing.

>SIG Sauer
Bought a "used" P232 at a local shop for $550 shortly after import ceased. I noticed it still had factory grease on the inside and didn't appear to have been fired, awesome.

Took it to the range, fired 50 rounds, it did great, except about halfway through the slide stopped locking back. Brushed it off as shitty light ammo. Got home, went to clean it, and noticed the takedown lever was pushed halfway down. Tried to push it all the way to take the pistol apart and examine it, but couldn't.

I looked up the problem and saw it's a common thing. Instead of a solid takedown pin like everyone else uses, SIG uses some sort of retarded two piece system that's a lever and a bar that work together via a small detent. The detent tends to fuck up when the gun is fired, which causes the takedown lever to detach, which means you can't take the pistol apart, and it also disables the slide lock.

Sent it back to SIG, who paid for shipping there and back and were very cool. Got the pistol back, new takedown lever installed, then sold it.
>>
>>28622603
Mossbergs aren't known for being silky smooth.
>>
File: 1453216558206.jpg (26 KB, 468x249) Image search: [Google]
1453216558206.jpg
26 KB, 468x249
LaRue

I bought a 20" OBR 5.56 and it would not stop jamming. No matter the ammo, no matter the lube, for some reason the gun simply did not eject rounds properly and double-fed constsntly.

Contacted LaRue, their customer service was kinda dickish but alright, they had me ship them my rifle. Nearly a month later it gets back to me, and it has the same issues.

I shot everything from Black Hills Mk 262 and Hornady Supermatch to cheapo M855.

I got fed-up, sold it, and I'm saving up the money spent to buy a new car. I still have my Daniel Defense M4V11 Lightweight, so I don't care.
>>
>>28622655
It is an early A1, basically an A1 frame with the oldest grip texture available on A1's and a standard rail. The slide however does not say A1, just reads M9. Serial number puts production in early 2004, when the first A1's were released.
>>
>>28622967
Eh, one of the "transitional" models known for their fucky extractors then?
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 300x228
>>28621812
Not really a problem but kinda funny in a "this company committed a crime" way.
My dad (>inb4 not my issue) had a Ruger P89 that he bought in the late 90s and had cycling issues with it ever since he bought it, around 2005/06 he decided to send it to ruger for repair from OUR HOME (he wasn't a FFL and was somewhat a fudd so he didn't know this was illegal) ruger send the P89 BACK TO OUR HOUSE in nothing more than the factory box.
>TLDR my dad sent ruger a gun without being a FFL and Ruger transfered it back directly to my father
They also recently sent some trailer trash a bunch of ARs and GP100s by accident which doesn't surprise me
>>
>>28621812

I had the mag release fall out of a Glock. It was an ambi mag release model that I guess had problems like that. I just put the mag release back in and I'm more careful with it.

Also had an old stevens shotgun be a total piece of shit.
>>
>buy nice guns that are good quality
>from companies with great customer service
>never run into any problems

wow so hard
>>
>>28623033
No, it's not illegal.

When you have your weapon repaired or replaced by Ruger, they'll pick it up from your home via UPS or FedEx, and drop it off at your home. It's not illegal, and the ATF allows it.

Look into the laws more, and you'd realize this. I've had 3 guns serviced or replaced by Ruger, and never have to go through an FFL.
>>
>>28621812
>Kel-Tec
It was missing a SHM-12 ring from the factory and Andrew at KT was the only guy handling RFB stuff, he never picked up his phone, stop answering emails, and his voice mail box was full. Had to buy a new ring myself.

>FNH
Told me to go fuck myself and give them another $1000 if I wanted a gun without problems. My FNP45T had a walking trigger pin, undersized magazines, and a barrel that had a dimple on a groove.

>EOTech
Got a 552.XR308, regretted it. As soon as I started bore sighting it I noticed parallax and that the reticle was completely different from what was listed on their website. They refused to do shit, and still till this day have the incorrect picture of the reticle. In case you're wondering how they're different, the numbers are FUCK HUGE.

In short, every company i've bought a gun from, which is only really 2.
>>
>>28623033
this is normal. you are allowed to have a gun returned directly back to you from a manufacturer post-repair
>>
>>28621812
The only gun I've ever had a problem with was when I was young and dumb and made the mistake of buying a blackthorne products parts kit. Dude kept 15% of the cost as a "restocking fee" after he sent me 2 kits that produced bulged .223 casings.
>>
>>28623033
...that's not a crime. The Gun Control Act exempts guns sent for maintenance from the shipping to FFL requirements.

I sent my LCP in to Ruger via Fedex and they also sent it back to my house in a cardboard box.
>>
File: 20151007_130414.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151007_130414.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>28622540
It was more that I saved it then it being passed on.
We found it very rusted in their basement after my grandpap passed and no one knew anything about it.
Ive cleaned it up a ton and plan to reblue it.
Pic is when I first got it.
>>
>>28623090
>>28623087
>>28623077
>>28623060
>>28623033
Shit guys my bad I had no idea, I had assumed that all transfers had to be done through an FFL
>>
savage rim fire rifles. No a bad rifle on its own but the mags are complete shit. both the ones i own worked fine for like a 100 rounds or so then they just started spitting before I could put the mag in the gun. tried several new mags, bent the lips etc but they are complete shit and make the rifle worthless
>>
>>28622716
Century likes to keep customer guns, send them a letter saying they can't fix it, and to contact [insert wholesale distributor who won't talk to you here] for your refund.
>>
>>28623041
90% of the people who contact customer service are just too retarded for their own good. The other 10% of those people have a legitimate issue and are a pleasure to deal with.
>source: suppressor manufacturer employee
>>
>>28623069
>>Kel-Tec
Forgot to include that it also shipped with a bent firing pin. Didnt keep the gun from firing or cause slam fires, but still. They sent me a new firing pin for the RFB, and it too was bent. Their response to me was to bend it back, as if everyone had a arbor press and die.
>>
>>28621812
the only mags i can use with my kimber are kimber brand 1911 mags.

my rock island, springfield, and remington r1 enhanced 1911 all feed every mag i own. the kimber is the only picky 1911 i own.
>>
>>28621895
>nugget
>fucked
>ever
>>
>>28621812
>Sig 556 Patrol
Never ran correctly. The gas block was busted and I sold it at a loss since customer service was shit and didn't want to take my rifle to fix it. Would jam every magazine.

>FNH FS2000 standard
Lighter primer strikes, called FNH and asked them about it. Told me to send in my trigger pack and wait like 4-5 weeks to get it back. Talked to my friend who owns one and he said just take out the firing pin spring or clip it in half (it's too strong and causes light primer strikes). I clipped it in half and fixed it, but I also voided my "warranty" that expired like a year ago. Apparently FNH told people to not do that despite the firing pin spring being the problem for so many people.
>>
>>28623019
More or less. Hence the new extractor that, while has made it better than not-functional hasn't gone a long way towards instilling a lot of confidence in the gun.

It feeds nickel plated, expensive JHP's fine from 115gr to 135gr+P and 147's, and yet 115gr ball ammo from numerous manufacturers cheap and otherwise is totally unreliable.
>>
>>28621812
SCCY CPX-2 was literally missing both frame pins. They said they'd ship it out to me last Wednesday, no packages since.
>>
>>28622175

I had a kimber that had the sear fail at around 6 or 7 thousand rounds.

It was still 100% reliable, but if I put the safety on, then squeezed the trigger super hard, the hammer would fall to half cock when I dropped the safety.

I had a gunsmith replace and tune the FCG, and it's 100% again withb a GOAT trigger
>>
>>28623122
That's fucked, especially since I'm pretty sure Century is their own distributor. If they're the ones keeping your gun I can't imagine why they wouldn't just send you a cheque themselves.
>>
>>28621812
Broken firing pin on an Intratec TEC-22. It's a pretty common point of failure on those things.

Cylinder stop retaining screw on an Uberti New Model Russian backed out and fell off while shooting. Never could find it, had to order a new one.

That's about it really.
>>
>>28622870
>dry firing anything repeatedly
Really? Reeeeeaaally?
>>
>>28623353
Oh one more, my Springfield MC Operator had poor extractor tension, it was a 5 minute fix.
>>
My HK P30L would always fail to extract ZQI 123gr 9mm and had really weak ejection with everything else. Also, the trigger was terrible.
>>
>>28623087
>Blackthorne

Fug, I thought that sounded familiar. That's one of the many names of the monkeys at Hesse / Vulcan.
>>
>>28621812

Never really had an issue with a firearm as much as ammo.

Armscor has some of the jankiest .22 out there. Multiple case failures in my 10/22 that has no issue with federal. it would blow out my extractor and leave a bullet lodged an inch past the chamber.

I had a couple different batches and they all had one that would do that. After the third time I managed to secure federal again and have never seen that issue since.
>>
>>28621812
Colt has always been the best.
Even recently when my series 70 gold cup national match front sight fell off.

They are no longer produced. Check Brownell's and Midway if you don't believe me.

They replaced and paid the shipping.

Sorry tavor fans, I bought that pistol, new in the box before you were born.

The worst is Lyman. Not a gun mfg. but related. They are dragging their feet on an out of the box mfg. error. I used to like them.
>>
>>28623371
You are a moron

So is Beretta and the guy you responded to. Owner didn't read owners manual, and Beretta managed to make a centerfire handgun capable of being damaged with dry fire
>>
>>28621812
LaRue. Bought an upper from them.
Initial inspection: The gas key wasn't properly staked (barely divoted), the factory bolt seemed to bind, as did 2 colt BCGs I tried, the charging handle relief wasn't completely machined and the handle didn't go in all the way. Fired 10 rounds out of it, had 2 failure to feeds, sent it in to get repaired.

5 months later got it back in the mail along with a dillo consolation prize. Now the BCG was noticeably loose in the upper and the BCG and charging handle would fall out if the barrel was pointed up (obviously not connected to lower). BCG still looked like a 10 year old girl tried to stake it with a plastic hammer. Took to the range, fired 10 3 round groups, best group was just over 1.5 MOA @100 yards, averaged 2 MOA. I can get 1 MOA with an LE6921 upper. Sent it back for the second time.

6 months later, call and ask where my upper is and if it will be done anytime in the decade. Talk to Mark LaRue, he acts like a shithead (saying the accuracy was my shooting, the bolt is supposed to be that loose, etc etc). Finally get him to agree to a refund. Took 1 month.

Fuck LaRue. Sold the dillo to some retard on gunbroker for $50.
>>
>>28623371
What year is this that you can't dry fire a gun? I've owned about 15 guns, the oldest being a goddamn rimfire revolver from 1972 (and a cheap one at that, a High Standard) and have dry fired them all many times. The Pico is the only one that apparently shouldn't be dry fired.

Related to the Pico, I've owned many of its competitors: the Ruger LCP, Taurus TCP, Bersa Thunder, and SIG P232. Once again, the Pico is the only one that can't be dry fired without shitting out.

tl;dr if you ever buy a new gun that can't be dry fired without breaking, it's a piece of shit and you should sell it
>>
>>28623345
>I'm pretty sure Century is their own distributor
Nope. They sell to distributors, who sell to gun shops. They don't send a check themselves because they blow dicks.
>>
>>28623180
Do you mostly handle customer service issues on a front-line basis, or do you actually perform the repairs and such? New to the suppressor world and just wondering how prevalent legitimate issues are and what the resolution usually is.
>>
>>28623486
Also to add to this.

I originally bought it b/c of a recommendation from a friend who spends half his time on arfcom. What I learned was LaRue is a memegun from arfcom nothing more.

They buy their barrel blanks "pre lapped" from montana rifleman. They just profile them.
>>
>>28623444
>Owner didn't read owners manual,

I did. The manual says "excessive dry firing over long periods of time may cause damage". It doesn't say "dry fire it 12 times and the gun will totally fucking break".

Also if you read above, the issue is with Beretta's shitty MIM firing pins in the Pico. People have the same problem with live fire, where the firing pin will just snap on the range. Dry fire is not the problem here.
>>
>>28623497
I'm sure they also sell to distributors, but dealers can order directly from them as well.

http://centuryarms.biz/
>>
>>28622449
> double feed on a pump

Are you fucking retarded?

Just tilt the gun and let the shell fall out
>>
>>28621812
My bushmaster carbine AR-15 had weird marking on the bcg that I didn't notice when I bought it. Called up bushmaster to have them fix it but they wanted me to mail the whole fucking gun to them and wouldn't pay for the shipping. fuck bushmaster piece of shit cunts
>>
>>28622835
>Les Baer so tight it was hard to rack the slide!!

Go to sleep Jimmy.

That's not how guns work.
>>
my glock hates 10 round mags.
>>
>>28623486
>>28623505
>>28622943
>2 LaRues in 1 thread
Thanks, I was about to buy one of their rifles. I almost fell for the ARFCOM meme rifle.

Any other suggestions for high-end manufacturers? NOVESKE? Daniel Defense? JP Enterprises?
>>
>>28623682
>this nigger has never seen a Les Baer

He's notorious for fitting his pistols so goddamn tight they're a pain to rack.

So yeah, that's how guns work. Just Google it, nigger.
>>
>>28621812
I had a Ruger SR45 that had to be sent in for feed issues, and because it refused to lock back on empty. Ruger fixed it free of charge and sent out 2 free mags. Pretty cool.

CZ75b Compact .40, couldn't get through a mag without a failure to feed. Traded it for an HK USP

CZ75bd: Again feed issues, and a broken trigger return spring within the first 700 rounds. 10k through it since its return, and works like a charm.

Lionheart LH9c: Failure to lock back on last shot, and FTE issues. They fixed it, sold soon after return.

I would like to point out that with CZ and Lionheart I had to pay shipping one way, whereas Ruger was cool as fuck and covered it all.
>>
>>28622217
>> instantly panic that its a hang fire and try my best to not open the breach
> panic
> panic
>>28622217
>> decide Im not brave/stupid enough to shoot it by myself

I'm surprised nobody has called you out for being a huge giant pussy.
>>
>>28623682
Seriously? They hard fit the barrel lugs and bushings on their guns. Until you get a couple hundred rounds thru it it's pretty damn tight when in battery.

There is a reason they zip tie them shut when new, it's so ham fisted shitheads don't fuck up and drop them when they molest them in the gun store.
>>
>>28623703
I've owned Noveske and DD as well.

Noveske, pretty good quality control, good parts.
Daniel Defense, meh quality control, some parts are excellent, others are PTAC tier.

For quality control its hard to beat Colt, but they use "milspec" parts, which means anodized, phospated and chrome lined parts. But it will work 100% of the time out of box, no problems.

The last upper I got was a pair of Radical 10.5". The parts are excellent quality (all fit snug, nitrided, etc) and the quality control seemed ok. I did however tear it down when I got them and cerakoted everything, so haven't shot one straight from the factory.
>>
>>28623703
DD is good to go. Pricey though.
>>
>>28623503
Both. The biggest issue is user error or negligence. Actual problems with materials or performance are less than 1% (actual data). I cherish the calls where I get to tell the person trying to talk down to me that they put their shit in backwards.
>>
>>28623561
>dealers can order directly from them as well.
FFL here. I tried. They don't give a fuck.
>>
>>28621812
Manufacturer we have a problem
>>
>>28621812
Marlin 60
Bought an older model. Failure to eject every single time. Buffer was literally shattered and the lifter spring was bent wrong. Replaced buffer, bent spring works like new.

Filli Pieta 1870 navy
Bought new. Hammer would get stuck in the cocked position. Took apart and gently filed a couple things. Still got stuck, decided I'd just shoot it until it stopped. It worked.

No other issues to speak of, and I generally buy used guns.
>>
>kel-tec
end of story
>>
>>28623862
Whew, good to know anon.

In your experience, do you find suppressor customers any different than your run of the mill gun-owner? Or are they equally as clueless?
>>
>>28624088
>equally as clueless
This. So much this.
>>
>>28624142
First stupid customer story that pops into your head?
>>
>>28623180

So uh, can you get me a discount on a can?
>>
>>28623255

>FNH bad customer service

I bought a second hand FiveseveN and admitted that to the customer service (was on the phone ordering a back up barrel). They basically told me they'd service the gun for the rest of my life no questions asked.

The guy even offered 10% off the barrels price.

They had stellar customer service. Not that it was necessary, the 10,000 rounds of 5.7x28 I fired while I owned the gun, I never had one single issue.
>>
>>28624221
One guy put his 9mm can on a 308 and blew it up.
>it the same size hole doe...
>>
SIG MK-25:
- Out of spec (bad heat treat -> bending) trigger bar induced failures to reset @ ~4,200 rounds. Called SIG, return label sent, gun back in about two weeks.
- Broken trigger return spring @ ~9,700 rounds. Ordered the part and replaced it.

Glock:
- Weak lawn-sprinkler ejection and occasional BTF on two Gen 4 G19s. Extractors replaced with APEX units w/ appropriate SLBs. No further issues. Glock has failed to acknowledge the issue over the past five years, so no point in contacting them.
- Broken slide stop spring on G19 #1 @ ~17,000 rounds. Slide went a'flying, slide stop lost. Replaced from spares.
- Weak slide lock/release spring on OEM extended release on G19 #1 induced premature lockbacks starting @ ~11,000 rounds. Replaced from spares.
- G42 range gun (I work there), unknown round count (would estimate <5,000). Trigger occasionally fails to reset. I can't figure out why -- everything looks fine. My boss is too cheap/lazy to send it back to Glock, so the problem persists.

Remington
- 870 Express extractor broke within 200 rounds. Sent it back to Remington, got it fixed, sold it.
>>
>>28624401
>One guy put his 9mm can on a 308 and blew it up.
Oh lawd. But what happens then? Aside from facepalming and pretending like you give a hoot over the phone, you can't just give him a new one... c-can you?
>>
>>28624499
>- Broken slide stop spring on G19 #1 @ ~17,000 rounds. Slide went a'flying, slide stop lost. Replaced from spares.
How does a slide possibly fly off a gun if the slide stop is broken or even removed from the gun? The slide rides on the frame rails and rearward overtravel is prevented by the frame.

This sounds like 100% bullshit.
>>
Bersa Thunder .380
Didn't matter what ammo I used it always stovepiped.
>>
File: 670d3n.gif (2 MB, 320x230) Image search: [Google]
670d3n.gif
2 MB, 320x230
>>28624579
maybe just maybe it flew forwards ever think of that possibility?
>>
>>28622943
My mother's husband had a similar LaRue experience.
> Buy expensive ass rifle, Mark12 clone, I think
> Won't cycle
> Try everything, send back
At least they fixed it, but wouldn't tell him what went wrong.

Also,
> Beretta
I've bought 2 PX4s in 9mm, and both had the rear sights set way too far left.
>>
>>28624685
Again noguns, forwards overtravel is prevented by the barrels hood and the locking block. The slide stop has zero impact in keeping the slide attached to the frame. Why am I not surprised that a gun store employee would be the one who has no clue how guns work, and cant even make up believable stories.
>>
>>28623119
It's not a transfer if it's being serviced by the factory.
You don't sell your mechanic every time he changes your tires do you?
>>
>>28624579

Think about how the Glock's slide is retained and you should be able to answer that question for yourself.

Hint: this is the slide stop (takedown lever), not the slide release.
>>
>>28624773
>Hint: this is the slide stop (takedown lever), not the slide release.
Noguns plz go
https://www.lonewolfdist.com/products.aspx?CAT=199
http://www.brownells.com/handgun-parts/frame-parts/slide-catch-parts/slide-catches/extended-slide-stop-levers-prod23432.aspx
http://glockparts.com/Products.aspx?CAT=5203
>>
>>28624736
*sell your car to your mechanic every time he changes your tires

> fuck
>>
>>28624727
he could have confused slide stop spring with slide lock spring
if the slide lock spring was bent or missing nothings stopping the slide from being removed
>>
>>28624811

Not the part I'm talking about.

BTW, how does one field strip a Glock?
>>
>>28624545
Sometimes it can be fixed. It all depends on how bad it was.
>>
>>28624841
>I dont know what parts are called
>Its somehow your fault anon
>>
>>28624856

>he was obviously talking about the slide stop, which he mentioned failing in the next line.

But hey, it's impossible because the barrel is retained by the locking lug or some shit.
>>
>>28624705
>>28622943
>>28623486
There's a reason why no one will give Larue a contract
>>
>>28622603
It smooths out quickly. Mine did the same for about thirty rounds until it broke in
>>
>>28623753
>Covered all charges and sent two free mags

God dammit stop making me love Ruger more
>>
Ruger SR1911
Tried everything and it still had 2-3 failures per mag. Mainly not fully chambering a round. Many new production ammos and countless reloads. Different mags. Different oils.

Sent it in and they "fixed" the extractor. I had left the extractor channel dirt on accident and it was still dirty when I got it back. Cleaned it and tried again. "Fixed" extractor and clean channel did not help. Traded it off to a know it all.

Currently dealing with the Rem 700 recall.

Had a zastava 357 break. Returned it to Cabelas.
>>
S&W revolver not locking when slowly staging trigger in double action.
>>
>>28623781
Yes and your point is?
It was my first time at a range, there was no one else around, and the shotgun is over 100 years old, patent date is from 1896. I think a bit of fear is natural in that situation.
As for the second part I right out admitted I wasnt brave enough for that gun this time so I dont see why you restated it.
>>
Question for all you guys who get a fucked up gun, can't fix it, and sell it: do you give full disclosure and tell the buyer there's a problem? Or don't say anything?
>>
File: 1432570826455.jpg (21 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
1432570826455.jpg
21 KB, 500x388
colt

asked for a 16" 9mm pencil barrel, lady on the phone told me she can't sell to me unless I'm law enforcement or military. Asked her if she knows any companies that sell one. Told me she can't do that. I hung up

this was a few months ago, but it looks like green mountain rifle barrels carry them now
>>
>>28623111
Iver Johnson Champion?
>>
>>28623794
>For quality control its hard to beat Colt
The chrome on Colt barrels doesn't last as long as it should anymore.

Gold standard for QC in a "milspec" style carbine is BCM, IMO.
>>
>>28623122
> full of shit.
>>
>>28627089
Name on it says Olympia but it seems thats one of the names Iver Johnson put on their guns.
Have had a hard time finding any info about it. I'll make a thread about it once i get it reblued.
>>
>>28623111
I'm sorry. But your feet are hideous.
>>
>>28624284
> shilling this hard for an oversized uncomfortable POS handgun.
>>
>nogun dad gifts me remington rifle, supposedly his dad's but looked too new
>shows me how to shoot it "like yer grandpa did with these things"
>jams after the tenth round
>"well it's shit better sold it off son buy what you know it's good"
>never see it again
>dad sends 700 bucks in the mail
>or better, a copy of The 7 Pillars of Wisdom by T.E. Lawrence with grubby notes hidden in the pages
>>
>>28626065
Goy, you realize than if I disclose everything, I have to reduce price?
>>
>>28622175
Well should have went with colt from the very beginning. Haven't had one problem with my new agent and have shot close to 2k rounds now.
>>
>>28621812
>>28621812
>>28621812

ITT: a bunch of noguns parrot what they've heard about Colt, the shittiest gun company ever
>>
>>28622711
I've broken a tritium vial in a SIG front sight while removing it myself with a hammer and lunch. Never heard of a broken one from factory. Not surprised by the response you got, though. Sig becomes more and more of HKs direct competitor every day.
>>
>with a hammer and lunch
Did you use a carrot as a punch?
>>
The barrel extenion on my Benelli m4 wasn't torqued right so I couldn't assemble it. I took it back to my LGS and they sent it back to Benelli. They fixed the problem and got it back to LGS within two weeks.
>>
>>28621941
Same experience as you with a cz sp101 but I sold it after the first. The whole experience tainted my trust in cz and the quality of their products.
>>
File: Trump2016!.jpg (848 KB, 2656x1494) Image search: [Google]
Trump2016!.jpg
848 KB, 2656x1494
>>28629963
Again, never had a problem with colt, and have first hand experience.

Time stamp your colt if you're so against them, and share your story.
>>
>>28630101
Cute toes, anon.

:3
>>
Cz 527
Cracks stock first range trip
Fuckibg first mag i think, only put two through,
Pretty sure they tightened the screws to much
Mail to cz same day
Been 3 weeks
Not even an ETA yet from them, just not done yet.
Fucking just give me a new gun then, i could have swapped thevwood myself.
They are friendly about it but fuck man hurry up
>>
>>28623664
Why wouldn't they ask for the whole rifle
>>
>>28622943
Of course if it was a ptac everyone would be saying atoadasoh
>>
>>28621941
Do you still have it? If so, try some fine lapping compound on the rails, cycle it 15 times or so and clean it off. It'll smooth the rails out and help the slide move more freely.
>>
File: img20160103_223641.jpg (850 KB, 1494x2656) Image search: [Google]
img20160103_223641.jpg
850 KB, 1494x2656
>>28630870
Thank you!
Here's a finger shot to accompany dem toes.
>>
>>28631739
yeah ive still got it im not understanding how lapping the rails would help anything.
the gun has no problems with slide movement its all stovepipes and something odd causing parts to wear out prematurely
this gun has over 6k through it racking the slide 15 times wont do shit
all of it was factory ammo no reload fuckery through this cz
unless your talking about the shotgun
>>
>>28621812

Jennings: shitty trigger pull, jams about every 10 rounds

Raven: always stovepipes on the last round in the mag. ALWAYS.

Century: One of those single stack WASRs they converted to a double stack. Fucked up mag well, only accepts the Romo mags the rifle came with, I've never been able to get it to take anything else.
Same rifle from Century mentioned above: They didn't pin the trigger in correctly. Second time I took it out shooting the trigger fell out of the bottom of the rifle and it went into a slam fire cycle and emptied the mag, Scared the shit out of me, almost dropped the rifle while it was happening. It was very easy to fix. Basically there was a thin wire that was supposed to be holding the pin in place (Shepard's Crook i think?). Century never installed this wire so there was nothing holding the pin in place
>>
>>28621812
My Remington 870 express hangs up a lot when duck hunting so bad I often have to ground slam it to cycle the gun replaced the extractor and it helps but the barrel was poorly made like many of the early express models needed a new barrel should have stuck with wingmaster the express is just a shite tier knockoff
>>
>>28631750
Feel free to stick them in my mouth while roughly pounding my ass.
>>
>>28631798
The tolerances on the slide may be incorrect.

Lapping them could free it up enough to where there's less friction causing the stove pipe.

Factory spec springs could also be the issue as well.
>>
>>28631750
>>28632094
Shit, sorry, weird typo.

I was just trying to shitpost about the Taurus, not sure how it came out like that haha
>>
>>28623180
You work for a suppressor manufacturer?

Hey how is the demand? I heard with all the recent ATF 41p hubub that it is hard to keep suppressors on the shelves.
>>
>>28624006
>this
My friend bought one and broke the integrated bipod in the first two hours. I don't even think he got to shoot it with the bipod. Not my smartest friend, either. Good guy though.
>>
>>28632101
>The tolerances on the slide may be incorrect.
the tolerances on something on that gun are fucked up. i still havent figured out what it is. im not going to lap rails on the off chance that that may be the solution.
i really wish i could figure out which specific spring is fucking up the equation instead of replacing all of em when shit gets really worn out and i cant make it through a mag without a jam

theres no reason springs or the extractor should wear out in 1-2k rounds on a fullsized gun

as of now its a pure range toy cause its fun to shoot when it works
>>
>>28630033
That's because you arent supposed to move tritium sights with a hammer and punch you dumb northerner fuck lmao
>>
>>28625645
They did a damn good job. I mean the gun itself isn't very nice, its pretty much the ultimate in Meh technology, but the company is awesome and the gun has been reliable for the last 1700 rounds. Plus out of all my Ruger firearms its the only one to have any sort of an issue. In my mind Ruger is pretty much the king of mediocrity, which is OK. They don't do revolvers as good as smith, but they are good, their semi-auto's aren't Glocks, but they are OK, their AR's are literally the definition of meh. I guess the M77 bolt guns are pretty fucking nice, but other than that, they strive to be the middle class mans baby which is A-OK in my book.
>>
>>28630927
>buying slavshit and expecting it to not be crap
That WHY I buy slavshit. Throw it around and as long as it works, fuck it. Hope you get your shit back soon.
>>
>>28623644

The carrier can't go up and the bolt can't go back and the barrel is in front. One shell is halfway in the breech and the other is between the bolt and the carrier.

No, I'm definitely not the retarded one here.
>>
Hishit 995TS.

>don't want to pay for a Keltec nor overpriced Beretta at the time
>shit right out of the box
>sold it for a loss
>tell the guy its a piece of shit
>he buys it anyways
Glad its gone DESU.
>>
>>28622448
My C9a1 runs flawlessly, I actually prefer it over my Glock 32 gen4.
>>
>>28621812
>Remington 700 Sendero SFII
Supposedly Remington's premiere long-range hunting rifle, complete with good non-Remington stock/bedding and their famous stainless 5R barrel. Out of the box it was a 5 MOA gun with any ammo I tried (everything from FGMM to PPU). Called Remington for warranty work and they told me it was "in spec", called back and got cussed out, called back 4 more times and they'd hang up on me. Filed a complaint with the BBB which remains "unresolved".

Bought a Kimber 8400. Would fire when you took it off safe with nothing anywhere near the trigger, every time you took it off safe. Kimber fixed it via warranty and were super cool about it, cost me nothing (they even paid shipping) but it took them almost 4 months to get the rifle back to me.
>>
>>28621812
>have SKB 600
>it's been out of production ~40 years
>even when it was still in production it was famous for eating hammer springs and having really soft firing pins that wear out rapidly
>sure as shit, first time I fired it it broke both hammer springs
>start looking for spare parts online
>lolnope, it was a budget competition import gun from the early 70's
>start reading forums
>end up getting a dozen firing pins custom-fabbed (they're straight untapered pins, only cost me like $30 for the set) and buy some Brownell's cut-to-fit springs
>spend an evening fitting everything
>works
>spend 2 more evenings making and fitting the other 8 springs, just in case
>10 years and probably 50,000 shells later nothing else has broken
Same shit with the rubber O-rings on Remington 1100/11-87 shotguns. They only ever tear when you don't have spares on hand.

Hell I don't even know who made the SKB. Obviously not SKB, they're just an importer, but it's not an Ithaca (which were sold under SKB's name at the time).
>>
>>28632384
I'd prefer a belt-fed FN machine gun over a semiauto pistol, too.
>>
>>28632505
>SKB

Current trademark manufactured in Turkey by Akus and Akdas, established in late 2013 and imported by G.U. Inc. located in Omaha, NE. Previously manufactured by the SKB Arms Company located in Tokyo, Japan from 1855-until December, 2009. Dealer and distributor sales.
SKB Arms Company exported its first shotguns into the U.S. during 1966. SKB also manufactured shotguns for Browning, Weatherby, and Birmingham Small Arms (BSA). In 1986 SKB had produced its one millionth shotgun. In 1987, importation resumed on most SKB models. While the model numbers have changed, quality is similar to those models imported previously by Ithaca. In most cases, the newer models are derived closely from their previous counterparts. Listings in this section will differentiate older, disc. models from more recently imported models. Ithaca imported from 1968 to 1978, Mitsui and Co. Chicago, IL from 1980 to 1983, and G.U. Inc from 1987 to 2010.
Early in 2010, the owners made the difficult decision to close the SKB Shotguns factory and negotiated the sale of the brand name, mechanical drawings and all of the remaining parts to G.U. Inc.
SKB also manufactured other models and variations of O/Us and semi-autos (Models 1900 and 3000 Field) shotguns that were not imported into the U.S.
>>
>>28632108
I got your number big guy.

It ends in an 8
>>
>>28632582
Don't be such a tease, anon!

Text me pics of your feets. :3
>>
>>28632317
HAHAHAHA, are 870s actually that shit???

On my 590 that's not even close to being a problem
>>
File: 1453249891486.jpg (99 KB, 1011x1118) Image search: [Google]
1453249891486.jpg
99 KB, 1011x1118
>>28621812
>Ruger
Between 5 Ruger revolvers owned between me and my brother, two now have had an issue with the cylinder locking/binding up while firing. One was manufactured in 2002, and the other was manufactured in 2013, so it's wasn't just a single bad day at the factory when some QC checker was a little hung over. That is a failure rate of 40% of all Ruger revolvers I have owned or come into contact with, in case you were keeping track. I sent mine back to Ruger on my dime because I bought it used (new old stock) and they didn't want to honor their guarantee anymore, and they returned it not having fully fixed the problem. My brother has yet to send his gun back.

I also had an issue with my LCP where the magazine that it came with wouldn't fully seat/click into the magwell. The actual issue was that the tolerances of the frame were way out of spec - the magwell of the new LCP was manufactured a little too long/deep for the magazines to fit in and click before the mags' floorplate stopped the mag from going deep enough. Ruger's fix to this issue was to send me a new magazine floorplate for the one magazine that I then owned. Problem was, this gun had the same issue with ALL magazines, so each time I bought a new magazine, I had to call them up to bum me a new, working floorplate. They insisted that the issue was the magazine floorplate tolerances and not the frame tolerances, so the real issue, the depth of the magwell in the frame, was never fixed.

The only worse experience I've had with a brand of guns was Taurus, and that's hard to beat for shittiness. I don't buy guns made by either company anymore.
>>
>>28632753
Wow, that's disappointing. What model revolvers?

I was admiring an SP101 at a LGS earlier, and was REALLY liking it.
>>
Well my m48 mauser has a broken extractor but I don't think Zastava will reimburse me for a gun made during the yugoslav wars.
>>
File: 1335844584998.gif (163 KB, 191x188) Image search: [Google]
1335844584998.gif
163 KB, 191x188
I had a Pact electronic powder trickler/dispenser and matching scale that I had to send in for a repair and upgrade a couple years ago
>has unfortunate accident involving terminal velocity from workbench to floor, won't sync to scales or dispense powder
>get shipping info and send it in
>get no word they got it two weeks later, call support and ask if they got my dispenser
>guy puts me on hold and checks, tells me they have it
>great, do you have an estimate on how long it'll take to get fixed
>tells me no, but tells me it'll be $150 for upgrade and repair
>okay, we'll worry about that when you fix it
>another two weeks go by, don't hear anything
>call back, tells me they haven't fixed it yet
>it's been a month, what's the hold up?
>tells me they don't have the parts, ask how long it'll take to get the parts
>get a sugar-coated "i dunno"

I repeated this for about seven months. No joke, it took them seven months to repair and upgrade my powder dispenser.
>call support on the six month milestone, ask if it's fixed
>no, it's not fixed, we should have the parts next week
>mfw
>ask him if it normally takes half a year to fix your products, he can't give me an answer
>tell him I'm very unhappy with the support of his company, and I will not recommend their products to anyone
>"I'm very sorry to hear that sir"
>get my equipment back month later, still has some of the problems but at least it's slightly faster to shit out my powder
>it's also less accurate and doesn't dispense on the mark anymore

Took them seven months to "fix" it, and it still jammed up on certain powders and was less accurate after I got it back.

Pact is pretty shit.
>>
>>28632836
That's why you either use a case-activated charger for rounds you don't need 0.01gr accuracy on, or a culver style measure for rounds you DO need 0.01gr accuracy on.

Oh, I should also mention that the cadillac of culver measures is still less than half the cost of your PACT.
>>
>>28632771
I've owned a Blackhawk, two SP101's and a Super Redhawk, and I had the binding while firing issue with the SRH. My brother has an SP101 and the binding while firing issue happened within the first 500 rounds he's shot through it.

Of the other revolvers, none of them were really perfect either. The Blackhawk had really tight tolerances on the cylinders so I'd often get sticky extraction and some reloads (LAX brand) simply refused to fall into the chamber. The SP101's that I owned would get fouled up very quickly and the cylinder axle wouldn't spin very freely when that happened (this is unrelated to the cylinder binding while firing on the other guns, though).
>>
>>28632753
>I sent mine back to Ruger on my dime because I bought it used (new old stock) and they didn't want to honor their guarantee anymore

When was this? I second my LCP back them to after telling them I bought it used and damaged it out of pure negligence. They sent me a prepaid label, fixed the problem, refurbished all the springs/small parts without me asking, and sent it back. Couldn't have asked for better service.

Then again I hear the guys in NH who handle revolvers can be dicks, where as the guys in AZ who do all the pistol and rifle stuff are awesome.
>>
>>28632853
Did I mention the word "had?"

I don't own it anymore. I have a press-mounted Hornady powder dumper for rifle loads, and a press-mounted Lyman for pistols. Both calibrated for a certain caliber, since I only actively load two right now.

I also have a little Lyman manual trickler and some "medical-grade" scales that are dead nuts on.
>>
>>28632930
ahh ok.

Seems like nobody else on this website knows proper English so forgive me for assuming you kept the thing.
>>
>>28632865
That's a bummer.

Never heard of that happening before, but a bit of googling shows it's a lot more common than I knew. Maybe I'll pass on that SP101 after all.
>>
>>28632949
It's all good, brah.

It's funny you mentioned "Cadillac" and used it to compare equipment, since I work in the automotive industry.

I always chuckle when I hear that word being used to describe quality or luxury, because modern Cadillac is neither. They are engineering clusterfucks that rival BMW and Mercedes in "you suck and we hate you" aftermarket parts and service.

>have to change battery in 2013 300C
>battery is in the wheel well
>have to take wheel out, have to tear shit out of the engine compartment, parts are fuckspensive and break all the time.

Regardless, I took no offense. I far prefer my powder dumpers over that Pact POS that I got for free.
>>
File: received_10153630595781578.jpg (57 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
received_10153630595781578.jpg
57 KB, 600x800
>>28630101

Here's my colt suggmadik edition, you gay bitch
>>
>>28633003
Poor little manlet.
>>
>>28632999
>drive an 07 300C AWD
I know that pain
>>
>>28632999
>battery is in the wheel well
Holy fuck, what?
>>
>>28633211
Spare tire well, in the trunk, under the spare tire and jack.
>>
>>28633231
I can't think of a single reason any engineer would do that that doesn't start with "wouldn't it be funny if we..."
>>
>>28632753
I'm pretty sure you are lying anon. I have a 10/22 that I am literally the 5th owner of that Ruger repaired for free on their dime. I have sent at least 2 used beat to shit P89's to them as well they they have worked on. Also I would like to point out that Ruger has no written guarantee or warranty policy. They do this because they fix literally fucking everything with their guns ever on their dime to keep fudds happy.
>>
File: 1453400175798.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1453400175798.webm
3 MB, 480x270
>>28633003
Alrighty then.
>>
>>28632898
It was a couple years ago, 2014 maybe. I bought the gun second-hand that year and the gun was made in 2002; however, the seller of the gun told me that it had never been fired, and since he didn't modify it either, I think that fixing the problem should have been on Ruger.
>>Then again I hear the guys in NH who handle revolvers can be dicks, where as the guys in AZ who do all the pistol and rifle stuff are awesome.
Apparently, the guys in Arizona will send you a pre-paid return label for a flat rate of like $30. When I asked the people in NH about such a label, they acted like they'd never heard of such a thing. The cheapest way I could find to return it was to take it to my LGS and use their FFL shipping service to send it via USPS Priority Mail, which cost me $55. Since then, I have found some FFLs who offer cheaper shipping services, but still, I wasn't too happy about paying to ship it back when it was clearly a factory defect.
>>
>>28633288
>I'm pretty sure you are lying anon.
Eat a dick.
>>
>>28633238
Not using this as an excuse since they have a large "hey use this to jump start the car" terminal under the hood that's about the size of a (normal) car battery, but...

The 300 series cars have big engines in small engine compartments. The -C and AWD models have even more shit under the hood (the 5.7 or 6.1L V8's and the front drive shit, respectively) as well as a boatload of electronics. As a result, whether or not it's needed, the OEM battery is FUCKING HUMONGOUS. Like literally not standard-format 12v automotive. It looks like a 24v commercial marine battery, but it isn't. Because of this they didn't have room to get the humongous battery AND all the plastic cowlings that are over and around the engine under the hood.
>>
>>28633385
Its like he's asking to get shot.
>>
>>28633390
If your not just compleatly full of shit. You are now aware you can ship firearms for repair from/to your private residence. Of course your FFL won't tell you that.

I've never encountered a ruger revolver that was fucked up due to something other than idiocy. And I've shot ones from 1968 to 2012.

I can't speak for the quality of their semi autos. But the only negative aspect of their revolvers is that they are heavier than others of similar make, due to the beefyness of them.
>>
>>28634791
Your strong sense of loyalty to your budget firearms brand is blinding you to the fact that nowhere did I imply that I didn't know that. However, it is illegal to use any shipping service, as an unlicensed individual, than a next day service through one of the Common Carriers. That means UPS 1 Day and FedEx 1 Day. For a big heavy revolver like a Super Redhawk, the quoted price for shipping was around $105. The FFL's $55 sounded like a bargain at the time, although I have since that time found another FFL who will ship guns for $10 + the cost of Priority Mail postage.

>I've never encountered a ruger revolver that was fucked up due to something other than idiocy.
>it's never happened to me
>therefore it can never happen

>And I've shot ones from 1968 to 2012.
I'm not sure why you think that a span of time means anything without saying how many Rugers you have tested in that time. For all we know, you only own two Rugers, one made in 1968 and another made in 2012. Since Ruger is traditionally a budget brand, most people who own them will usually only own one or two Rugers and barely shoot more than a couple boxes of ammo in a year, and not test their guns more extensively, as I did. However, this still does not address the facts I presented.

>But the only negative aspect of their revolvers is that they are heavier than others of similar make, due to the beefyness of them.
That, and the reliability issues that I have encountered.
>>
>>28634893
Jesus you must be really pissed you fucked up your revolver.
>>
>>28634893
No matter how much you type you won't convince me your not full of shit.

Owned 7, shot unknown number.

>No where did I imply

No where did I imply I'm loyal to them. I know better than to buy their semi autos and rifles that arnt the M77 or No.1

No where did I imply it couldn't happen.

>Since Ruger is traditionally a budget brand, most people who own them will usually only own one or two Rugers and barely shoot more than a couple boxes of ammo in a year, and not test their guns more extensively, as I did
> implying.
> implying someone that buys ruger and taurus takes their shit seriously.
> facts I presented
You presented no facts, just a story. Like me. Stories can be false.

I've first hand seen S&W revolvers shit the bed.

I'm sure a ruger could shit the bed. I'm sure they have. Yet I'm still sure your full of shit.
>>
>>28634957
>>28635062
I have only stated the truth. I know you probably think you're being witty by implying that I am a liar without actually coming out and saying that to my face, but it's pretty obvious that you've become emotional at this point in the conversation and that it would be impossible to reason with you any further. Want to prove me wrong? Post more politely. Want to prove me right? Just keep doing what you've been doing.

>No where did I imply I'm loyal to them.
Right. So the motivation for your blind belief that I am lying about my experiences must come from somewhere else, then.
>>
>>28635089
Okay if I didn't make it clear
*to your face the best I can*
"Your lying" me. Jan 21st, 2016.
Your either lying about your service experience or lying all together about owning one.
It's pretty obvious you have fun shit posting and trolling.
You think <see previous posts> was not polite. Your boipussy a little sore? Go suck your taurus off little pussy ass man bitch [insert 300 conformed kills pasta]
>>
>>28632423
>>Remington 700 Sendero SFII
>Supposedly Remington's premiere long-range hunting rifle, complete with good non-Remington stock/bedding and their famous stainless 5R barrel. Out of the box it was a 5 MOA gun with any ammo I tried (everything from FGMM to PPU). Called Remington for warranty work and they told me it was "in spec", called back and got cussed out, called back 4 more times and they'd hang up on me. Filed a complaint with the BBB which remains "unresolved".
>Bought a Kimber 8400. Would fire when you took it off safe with nothing anywhere near the trigger, every time you took it off safe. Kimber fixed it via warranty and were super cool about it, cost me nothing (they even paid shipping) but it took them almost 4 months to get the rifle back to me.

I'll have "Things that never happened" for $1000, Alex.
>>
>>28621812

Never had any issues with anything, and I own 2 hipoints.

I think I had one issue with my c9 where I short stroked it so it didn't chamber .
>>
>>28635163
There are only two logical conclusions here.

>A) I am lying.
In this case, Ruger would be a class-leading firearms manufacturer that can do no wrong. They are superior to Glock, HK, Colt, and all other firearm manufacturers, both in quality of manufacturing and in service. Not only do they provide such a high quality experience, but they do it for less money, and all of the people who buy Rugers do it for the quality moreso than for the price. Ruger owners buy Rugers because they demand the best firearms that money can buy, and they are not married to the brand but might switch to another gun if they can be proven to be better than Ruger.

or,

B) I am not lying.
In this case, Ruger takes shortcuts in their manufacturing process, which results in the occasional lemon making its way to market. Their service is inconsistent. Sometimes it's good, sometimes not. The guns are priced low, but the consumer gets what he pays for with them. Ruger users often get emotionally-invested in their firearm because they understand, on some level, that the purchase was a compromise between price and quality, and men who compromise on the important things in life are faggots.

Spoiler: The answer is B.
>>
>>28622449

My hipoint carbine cycles 100% reliably.

I heard than pre-2004 hipoint firearms suck hard though and both of mine were made in 2014
>>
>>28635253
You must really be bored to type that much.
Obviously there is alot wrong with how your brain works and that's okay anon.
Okay B. But with an addition. You and your gay lover broke your firearms due to negligence and you came off as a stuck up prick on the phone. And stupidly admitted it was negligence and wasn't smart enough to ask for someone incharge.

I can shit post all day to asshole. Data miners love us.
>>
>>28635253
Glock and HK don't make revolvers. He said he knows their semis suck. But IMO ruger revolvers are top notch compared to smith and wesson or taurus or pretty much any company that makes revolvers sub 1500 dollars.
>>
>>28635334
IME, they are not top notch. But reality is apparently wrong because facts don't matter to this person.
>>
>>28635365
> wah wah I don't understand opinion vs fact.
> MOMMY he doesn't like meeeee
This is what you sound like.
>>
>>28635487
If you observe the sun rising, or you observe a cat jumping into a swimming pool, that's not an opinion. Those are empirical observations, which are facts.
>>
>>28635507
So if you do not observe the sunrise the sun must never rise and just be sun.
> I may have observed a ruger failing.
> I don't own any other revolvers
> but all rugers must be shit.
Someone at some point in time has observed every shape and style of firearm fail. All firearms must be shit :D.
>>
>>28635542
>So if you do not observe the sunrise the sun must never rise and just be sun.
No, that is very obviously a mischaracterization of what I said.

>Someone at some point in time has observed every shape and style of firearm fail. All firearms must be shit :D.
A single instance of a gun failing out of millions of guns doesn't mean much, but when you have a sample size of five firearms, and two of those have failed, that's a 40% failure rate. I said this in my first post to the thread.

You fundamentally don't understand how statistics work or the nature of empirical evidence, do you?
>>
>>28635623
I don't think you do.
I think your a liar so naturally I'll assume your sample size to be 0. Add that to my 0/7 failures and it looks like ruger scored a 100% :D statistics.

> empirical
> mommy look at this big word I know!
>>
File: trans children.jpg (370 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
trans children.jpg
370 KB, 640x853
>>28635717
this

>>28635623
>buys broken rugers over gunbroker
>omg what a steal
>wait, it's broken
>damn you rugerrrrrrrrrrrrr!
>>
>>28635717
Also 1/2 smiths I've shot failed.
>HALF OF ALL SMITHS BREAK.
Never had a taurus but also never had one break
> taurus rules.
>>
>>28635717
>>28635752
>>28635760

You didn't have to post three times. I could already see that you've become emotional.
>>
>>28632753
>Speed Six binds up all the time
>Single Six binds up on factory .22 mag cylinder
>Ruger Redhawk breaks from light use
>Ruger refuses to fix or replace Redhawk

I swear to God, if the LCP I have ends up shitting the bed, I'm putting it through someone's head; only got it because I wanted a lil baby gun and by all accounts it had none of the potential issues I've heard with with other Rugers
>>
>>28635772
Ah, desperation. Tis a stinky scent. Also only 2/3 were me.
>66% of 4chan users are me :D
>>
>>28635772
>3 people think I'm a retard?
>pauses to sniff his own farts
>hnnnnnnng
>no, they must be samefagging
>>
>>28621812
I've had a promag jam on me more times than it actually chambered a round with no issue.
>>
File: murrika.jpg (344 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
murrika.jpg
344 KB, 1080x810
The topstrap of the Heritage target revolver on the left broke and the gun pretty much exploded while my father was shooting it.
>inb4 r u a nigger for having a 3 year old ATF pic of saturday night specials and cheap revolvers

admittedly I probably put ~3000 rounds of .22lr through it but they mill 1/2 the thickness of the topstrap out to install the target sight. Only gun I own that actually failed on me during normal operation.
>>
>>28635788
>>28635790
25 seconds apart. And boom goes the dynamite. Thanks anon. Sorry everybody that wanted a non shit filled thread.
>>
>>28635790
>>28635788
>>28635760
>>28635752
>>28635717
>>28635542
>>28635487
>>28635308
>>28635163
>>28635062
>>28634791
>>28633288
>>28635874

>EAT

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/archive/index.php/t-519683.html
http://www.marlinowners.com/forum/jams-all-kinds/104506-smithing-advice-sp101-cylinder-binding.html
https://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=521199
https://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=550960

>A

https://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207578
http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/index.php/t-446150.html
http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/index.php/t-660256.html
http://rugerforum.net/ruger-double-action/25760-ran-into-some-problems-ruger-sp101.html

>DICK

http://rugerforum.net/gunsmithing/20901-security-six-cylinder-gap-problem.html
http://rugerforum.net/ruger-double-action/26541-ruger-sp101-cylinder-binding.html
http://rugerforum.net/ruger-double-action/109216-gp100-cylinder-binding.html
http://rugerforum.net/ruger-double-action/65899-super-redhawk-binding-other-problems.html
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ruger+binding+problem
>>
>>28635886
>people break shit
nigger status confirmed, stop bending your cylinder pin by spinning it closed like that cool nigga in hoodlife volume3
>>
>>28635904
>Ruger revolvers are fragile
Interesting follow-up.
>>
Poly Technologies/Norinco
>buy T97
>finnicky about mags
>striker-fired, sear and disconnector don't line up right causing it to double-fire then FTE/FTC on light trigger pulls
>tears casings in half

I don't speak ching-chong and it's not like I'm shipping a firearm from eastern Canada back to fukyou-roundeyes province for repairs.
>>
File: Sec 6.jpg (3 KB, 143x90) Image search: [Google]
Sec 6.jpg
3 KB, 143x90
>>28621812
BEST EXPERIENCES WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE SO FAR
#1 Ruger - Replaced a 20+ year old Broken secondhand revolver with a Brand new GP100 for no charge - Sent free parts for other guns

#2 Kel-Tec Sent Free Parts
>>
>>28635964
Please please tell me you prefer shit and wesson. That would be hilarious. Oh wait your no gunz. Nvm
>>
>>28635964
the irony that you managed to put rugers through enough abuse to break 2 out of 5 revolvers that can handle a constant loads of buffalo bore and don't think they're they're godtier at reliability.
>>
File: _MG_1182.jpg (147 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
_MG_1182.jpg
147 KB, 1200x800
>>28635997
I don't currently own any revolvers. I would buy a Smith and Wesson before I bought another Ruger, though, provided it was either pre barrel sleeve production, or I was able to inspect the gun thoroughly before purchase.
>no gunz
Oh really.

>>28636016
>the irony that you managed to put rugers through enough abuse to break 2 out of 5 revolvers that can handle a constant loads of buffalo bore and don't think they're they're godtier at reliability.
I'm not sure you understand why these guns were binding. They weren't "broken." No part on the gun was broken. The guns are defective. The cylinders bind up because the cylinder gap was too narrow, and when firing the gun, the metals expanded to the point where the cylinder gap, momentarily, closed up. It could also be accentuated by build-up of carbon on the front of the cylinder. With the Super Redhawk that I owned, I got the cylinder face and the end of the forcing cone so clean I could eat off of it, but it would still bind once it got hot enough. With my brother's SP101, his is a little dirty, but he really doesn't shoot that much. You shouldn't have to remove all traces of carbon from the cylinder face every few hundred rounds (and I bet he's fired less than 300 out of his) just to keep your revolver running reliably.
>>
>>28636100
> Fagpul furniture.
> detachable carry handle.
> to blurry to even tell if it's this thread
> tipping fedoras in mom's basement color scheme.
If not airshit it might as well be. Also I doubt your previous experience with 5 and now 0 revolvers is enough to speak on the function of revolvers.
>>
>>28636200
>Also I doubt your previous experience with 5 and now 0 revolvers is enough to speak on the function of revolvers.

>>28635886
>>
>>28635253
>The guns are priced low, but the consumer gets what he pays for with them. Ruger users often get emotionally-invested in their firearm because they understand, on some level, that the purchase was a compromise between price and quality, and men who compromise on the important things in life are faggots.

Did you just call yourself and your brother gigafaggots for buying 5 Ruger revolvers?
>>
>>28636232
I made mistakes that I have now rectified. As for my brother, I tried very hard to convince him to buy something else, but he let the salesman talk him into the Ruger for some reason.
>>
>>28635845
>he thinks they mill Heritage revolvers

Bru they're cast pot metal. I mean, they're good guns for the price and they're durable for the materials used, but they're still pot metal.
>>
>>28636227
> Hurr I found a story about something on the interwebs.
To bad everyone loves shitting on everything and you don't see stories like
> shot my single six today, went fine.
> shot my blackhawk today, groupings we're a little wide but overall pretty fun day.
> shot my 629, went good.
Because there would be literally millions of stories like that and no one cares.
>>
>>28636256
thats the point. the target sight is installed by milling about half the thickness of the cast topstrap away. the birdshead has irl taken more gun food and is running like a champ.
>>
File: IMG_20151204_110042.jpg (2 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151204_110042.jpg
2 MB, 4160x3120
I bought a S&W 686 3" a few months back. On the last round in the cylinder, the whole trigger assembly would "stick" halfway through the trigger pull. I would have to maintain constant pressure on the trigger for 1-2 seconds for it to finally complete and let the hammer fall. This was only in DA, though, which was all that I used or intended to use. In SA it seemed to work just fine.

I didn't want to deal with customer service so I just resold it with full disclosure. Oh well.
>>
>>28636283
Oh, for some reason I assumed they just cast different frames to avoid machine work.

I've always wanted me some 3.5" birdshead. Might pick one up if I can find ammo.
>>
>>28636246
Maybe because your brother isn't a dipshit. Hmm should I listen to someone who has REAL experience with said guns or my dumbass lover who shit posts on 4chan all fucking day.

The other 3/5 havnt broken because you learned your lesson not to fuck them up with your custom cylinder jobs.
>>
>>28636352
You're getting emotional again.
>>
>>28621812
Someone had a problem with Ruger, but I don't remeber who...
>>
>>28636383
Best customer service you will ever get.
You can really tell when someone is considering jumping. And I can tell you anon, life isn't worth it. Just Jump. Jump...
>>
File: stovepipe.jpg (69 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
stovepipe.jpg
69 KB, 800x533
>>28636104
the thing its doesnt stick or anything odd it just stovepipes. textbook stovepipes too with the brass pointing up and the second bullet in the chamber. i dont have access to the gun right now cant take pictures but its exactly like this everytime it fucks up with the fired case stopping the slide from closing and the second case trying to chamber. ive gotten pretty fast at clearing them.
whenever it starts frequently jamming i replace the recoil spring and extractor spring. ive also replaced the extractor itself. all parts are factory cz
i havent replaced the ejector since its part of the searcage and too much of a pain in the ass

after i replace parts the gun will run fine for 1k maybe 1-2 malfunctions during the first case. after 1k it starts stovepiping maybe once every 1-200 rounds past 1.5k it starts stovepiping at least once a magazine
its not the ammo cause it happens with all brands and its factory ammo
its not the mags cause it shares mags with another cz and that ones been flawless
it gets cleaned every range trip and detail stripped after it starts fucking up. i do remove the gunk under the extractor.

cant tell you exactly what parts are wearing out or the order cause i dont know.

all i can say is replacing the recoil and extractor spring fix the issue until X wears out again. however whatever is wearing out is wearing out too damn fast. with a good gun the recoil spring should have made it to a minimum of 5k before even considering replacement

i dont treat it like a high volume shooter either since ive got other handguns it gets 1-2 boxes a range trip
>>
>>28636695
That's a stovepipe resulting from short-stroking a touch.

Basically the extractor doesn't push the casing far enough to properly clear the next round, because the slide doesn't go far enough. I ensure you that if you rack the slide vigorously, it'll fling a round a few feet.

Is there any odd wear on the guide rod? If so, your guide-rod hole is off-center.
>>
>>28636860
>the extractor doesn't push the casing
yeah im just going to ignore your advice
>>
>>28623682
nogunz or just no19elvnz?
>>
>>28624841
>field strip a Glock
Step 5: stare in disbelief at shattered guide rod.
>>
Don't feel like typing out the whole story but I had issues with a kimber TLE II and the company wanted me to pay $350 for a new slide even though it was still under warranty. The "stainless" barrel also rusted like a motherfucker and the hammer had a bigass casting flaw.

fuck kimber
>>
File: explanation.jpg (135 KB, 1095x399) Image search: [Google]
explanation.jpg
135 KB, 1095x399
>>28636877
But it doesn't... The extractor hooks the cartridge rim and pulls it free of the chamber.

The ejector is that fixed prong on the frame of the slide (or attached to an insert), it hits the casing as the slide brings it back, jettisons it clear of the next round.

The extractor's that little thing in the side of the slide.

Both are pointed out for your convenience.
>>
>>28637379
exactly
what anon typed implied that the extractor is failing to push the casing
and as you said its the ejector that does the pushing

4chans full of idiots so you take any advice you get with a grain of salt and all that dudes said points to him being full of shit.

something like lapping the slide rails might help on a new gun but it wont help a gun with a decent round count thats already broken in
>>
>>28635886
So people break things. Good one.

Did you also happen to read where Ruger fixed the guns? Yeah you dumb cunt.
>>
>>28629730
Oh, I fucking hope this thread is still alive tomorrow so I can post the letter from Century stating exactly what I said, from my work computer.
>>
>>28637479
Ruger "fixed" my gun too. It cost me $55 shipping and about 2 months of not having it. When they finally sent it back to me, the gun started binding up again after only a small amount of shooting, so it hadn't been properly fixed.
>>
>>28637443
Metal-on-metal is extremely slow, it may not have had enough rounds thru it to wear it down sufficiently. If two metals are the same and neither are particularly soft, then they'll wear very slowly.

Lapping will speed it up... And it's not like it'll kill it, it's worth a shot at least.
>>
>>28632142
We're busy as fuck. Your form needs to be pending by July 13th to beat the 41P bullshit for trusts. The market will open up again for individuals since CLEO aren't part of the equation anymore.
>>
>>28637831
please elaborate why you think that silde rail play would cause stovepiping instead on one of the simple explanations like a bad ejector or extractor

if this was a matter of the slide binding up or slowing down that would cause other issues but none of them would be stovepipes
>>
>>28637924
It's not slide-rail play. It's a lack OF it.

Slide-rail clearance is a tricky thing; too little and it sticks, binds. In a given area it'll be stiffer if the rails aren't perfect. Too much, and the slide rattles and clatters; excessive wear happens. Does the slide rattle when the mag is out?
>>
>>28638209
what part of i dont have the gun right now do you not understand?
you still havent explained why that would cause stovepiping
i stick with my decision to ignore your advice but i am curious what makes you connect stovepiping with slide rails
>>
>S&W
Model 63 that had bad cylinder timing from the factory. Sent it in and had it back in ~2 weeks at no cost to me.

>CZ
455 that had an awful looking crown. Shot fine though so I never sent it in.
>>
>>28638254

Was wondering if you remembered offhand. Apparently not.

Well, if the rear of the slide's rails are even SLIGHTLY cut undersize, then it'll stick/stop- if the binding is at a given place, then it'll always stop there- any change can shorten that distance- an extractor wearing can let it sit more forward, add that TINY bit of extra space.

It was just a theory. May wanna examine it closely when you get hold of it next.
>>
>>28622407
Go in deep
Cosmoline
>>
>>28638474
but theres no binding
stovepiping isnt caused by binding
its when the case fails to clear the slide and gets stuck in the ejection port
>>
>>28637757
I don't believe it. Post proof. This would be the only instance I have ever heard of Ruger making someone pay for shipping.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.