[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hurtworld
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: hurtworld.jpg (146 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
hurtworld.jpg
146 KB, 960x540
Hi /k/, I think I may have found a good innawoods game.

Although ive not bought it, this looks like a good contender for a SHTF survival game for /k/ommandos to sperg out in, there does not seem to be much in the way of a-salt-raffuls yet but it's still a new game.

Looks like it's got great potential to become a /k/fort simulator.

Anyone here got it?
>>
>>28332576
>another shitty minecraft game for literal children and twitch-bait
Fuck off the /v/, at least STALKER is good, but this isn't /k/ related in the slightest.
>>
>>28332586
we're all spergs at heart, anon
>>
>>28332586
It's more like a lower-end version of Rust, but it actually has vehicles, which Rust will have as well in due time. Really no point in buying this over Rust.

Rust is actually very /K/-friendly if you do some research, now that I think of it.

It could use a training camp of sorts, though. Raider clans seem to completely lack knowledge of basic maneuvers and the willingness to do their homework on such things. The willingness to practice hands-on is probably there, though. I think I'll try this once I get a good PC together.

If /K/ (Night /K/ in particular) played Rust as a clan, they'd probably have total control of Hapis Island within a week...
>>
Man, if /k/ pulled raids on video games with the goal of dominating a major server and actually had a fuckload of people join in it would be fantastic.

Imagine the butthurt when suddenly an entire server it basically steamrolled in a day or two with legit tactics and teamwork. Set up a defendable FOB, a main base/city well behind major lines. Could make a spectacular story out of it too. Just the thought of the utter domination that could be unleashed is making me hard.
>>
>>28332889
Ive brought up rust as well and was rewarded with barrage of "filthy casual" but it seems legit. Naked fools with diy guns smashing and building forts? Sounds fun.
After watching some vids I thought the same thing as >>28332977
With proper tactics a group could dominate like legends. Not as OCD as COD, alt enough to not be generic running gunning and memorizing maps to spawn kill the map.
Custom war rigs will be nice.
>>
>>28333193
All in favour of forming a rust clan of /k/ommandos to dominate a rust server?
>>
>>28332586
ok then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZiP5kjUii8

Hwat about this, looks promising, but I'm pretty sure this is Ubisoft tier marketing.
>>
>>28334972
I play rust as a lone wolf kirito fag. Never seen a decent raider clan in my life that actually recruits people. Mostly just 4-5 nerd irl friends that go around offlining people.

Another /k/ game would be squad.
>>
>>28334972
In favor.
>>
>>28334972
I'd happily join a /k/ Rust group, at least then i could guarantee that everyone was autistic instead of just assuming it
>>
>>28336030
They're putting an awful lot of work into the Alpha...
>>
>>28336030
>>28338022
Google their previous game, 'Contract Wars'. It's some browser based f2p crap. Not to mention that it's infested with hackers and the devs can't/aren't feeling like doing anything to stop that.
I personally wouldn't expect anything from a Russian game developer to be honest.
>>
File: 1316963773873.jpg (8 KB, 251x249) Image search: [Google]
1316963773873.jpg
8 KB, 251x249
>>28338060
That's a damn shame. Rust it is.
>>
>>28332889
Wait, Rust still doesn't have vehicles? I shut down my Rust server two years ago and they still don't have vehicles. Jesus fucking christ.

It's too bad Rust is as poorly made as Arma. The content with groups is fun, but not worth running that code cancer.
>>
>>28338137
Two years ago, Rust was just another DayZ emulator. Now it's something else. They just put a lot of though into how their stuff functions. If they don't feel that it will be balanced, it won't be implemented until they feel otherwise. Especially when it comes to something modular like vehicles...

Once this game is done, it's going to be something great.
>>
>>28338010
>Squad tactics.
>SAPPERS.
>Organized rocket barrages and grenade use on offense.
>Shotgun volleys covered by torrents of automatic fire on defense.
>Glorious nighttime Guerrilla Warfare.
>Glorious nighttime firebase construction.
>Patrols.
>Ambushes.
>Minefields.
>Booby-trapped supply caches and storehouses.

Yeah, /K/ could go Pure Guerrilla and turn Hapis into a fucking minefield. This game has a lot of untapped potential. We can show players exactly how to fix that issue...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.